Opposites... Attract? (Nathan...

By Lennox_The_Great

Nathaniel love story from MCL :D More

(Day One)
(Club)
(Castiel)
(Curious...?)
PFFF NO THIS IS NOT SELF PROMOTION
(Shopping)

(Lysander and Blonde)

666 19 8
By Lennox_The_Great

Nathaniel had his hand to my forehead.

"Are you alright?" He questioned. "You're really red."

"I-I'm fine, haha..."
Damn my stuttering! Damn it to hell!

After a contemplative look, Nathaniel smiled (again) and removed his hand. It was quiet for a moment until the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

"Ah, Jamie." My cousin smiled. "There you are."

"Hello Lysander!"

We shared a smile then noticed the strange look on Nathaniel's face. It was a mix of bewilderment and... Something else... I can't really place it.

"You two know each other...?"

"Yeah," I grinned. "Lysander is my-"

I was interrupted by an obnoxious voice busting through my ear drums. What is that? Nails on a chalkboard?

"Nathaniel! I want to go home, hurry up!"

It was some blonde chick. She had a lot of makeup on and a white purse was flung over her shoulder.
I raised my eyebrow and Nathaniel sighed.

"Amber, give me a minute. I'm busy."

'Amber' didn't seem satisfied with that answer, and flipped her hair as she left.
Jeez... Hoping I don't run into her too often. She seems like a total @!$#.

"We should be going as well, Jamie." Lysander turned his attention back to me.
I nodded, standing up and awkwardly handing the rag back to Nathaniel.

"Thanks for the help..."

"No problem, it was my fault anyway."

We stood there for a moment, smiling at each other, until Lysander cleared his throat.

"Well... Bye Nathaniel."

"See you tomorrow, Jamie."

I blushed again as Lysander led me out of the student council room and to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
766K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...