Her sins

By AuteureAngel

Isadora's life has been a series of unfortunate events. Raised in the presence of an abusive father and tragi... More

Prologue
1. Wedding arrangements
2. Wedding bells
3. What the fuck do you mean you can't have sex, Isadora?
4. Everything is going to be fine soon
5. If our lives were as beautiful as the butterflies
6. He'll be your language tutor, i want you to be perfect
7. Mystical
8. N..no, I don't want to be punished
9. Club and vodka.
11. Beautiful art
12. Medical tests
13. So which one of your wives will be going, father?
14. Dinner party
15. T...this is wrong, I... I'm married, to your father
16. I'm yours
17. Shut the door, Isadora
18. Don't be a tease tesoro
19. So, you mean to tell me that you spent the night there?'
20. Thank you for spending time with me, Issa
21. my safe heaven, my peace and sanctuary,
22. I need to find Isadora
23. you're safe with me.
24. Within the realm of forests and babbling streams,
25. Don't leave Tesoro, I need you
26. A silver lining
27. A second chance
28. Reunion
29. Tales of the past
30. Picnic under the stars
31. The end of it
New Book

10. Explore

587 19 0
By AuteureAngel

⚠️ sexual content ahead

"Cazzo, ho dimenticato di chiudere a chiave la porta"(Fuck, I forgot to lock the door) she murmured, her cheeks flushing red.

I just smirked and strolled over to the bed, "Well, it's a good thing. At least you don't have all the fun to yourself," I joked, my drunken state making me bolder than ever.

Her eyes were filled with surprise as she looked at me. "Y..you speak Italian?" she asked, shocked.

I nodded with a sly smile and clumsily fell onto the bed, beside her. She closed her legs and stood up, heading towards the door. She locked it before turning to face me, her desire evident in her eyes.

"So, that's why you were staring, huh? You're attracted to women," I pointed out with a sly smile.

She smirked and nodded, coming closer to me.

"You've figured me out. You're pretty and from what I can see, you have an amazing body." She glanced at me with desire burning in her eyes as she explored every inch of my physique.

I chuckled at her compliment, feeling sexually active and wild in my drunken state.

"Why waste our chances then? Let's have some fun," I suggested, my fingers reaching out to touch her bare thigh.

"Are you into women?" she asked, wanting to confirm what she had picked up on. I smirked and shook my head

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p' sound for emphasis.

"But a night of exploration and fun wouldn't hurt."

A mischievous smile spread across her lips as she walked towards the bed.

"You're drunk," she pointed out, knowing that alcohol can make people do things they wouldn't normally do.

I couldn't contain my chuckle. "I'm drunk, but I know what I'm doing. And that's fucking a gorgeous woman like you," I slurred, my words not completely coherent but the intention was clear.

Her legs jerked a bit at my words, and I could see the evidence of her wetness on her creamy thighs. She was clearly turned on by my straightforwardness.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Valentina," she replied, crawling onto the bed next to me. "And you are?"

"Isadora," I answered, getting lost in her hazel eyes.

Valentina leaned in and kissed me, her hands roaming over my body. I couldn't resist her touch and soon i was fully naked.

We moved together in perfect sync, passion and desire consuming us both. I had never thought about doing it with a woman before, but with Valentina, it felt natural and effortless. Maybe because i was not fully in my senses, whatever it was, I was enjoying it.

Her hands trailed down to my hips, pulling me closer to her.

As we continued to explore each other's bodies, she reached for a small drawer beside the bed and pulled out a large nude vibrator. Without hesitation, she turned it on and placed it between my legs, eliciting a gasp from my lips.

She teased me with the dildo, running it up and down my inner thighs before finally pressing it against my already wet core. I let out a moan as she pushed it inside, the vibrations sending shivers through my body. She began to move it in and out, mimicking a rhythm that was driving me wild.

I couldn't resist any longer and I reached for the dildo, taking control as I started to ride it. She laid back on the bed, watching me with hunger in her eyes as I moved my hips in sync with the vibrating toy.

Pleasure washed over me as I rode the dildo, feeling her hands on my hips, guiding me closer to my climax. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt, and with each thrust of the toy, I felt myself getting closer to the edge.

But I wanted more, I wanted to feel her touch me directly. So I pulled the dildo out and turned my attention to her body.

I spread my legs wider, inviting her to touch me with her tongue. Valentina didn't waste a second and dove in, her tongue flicking and teasing my clit.

I could feel the tension building, my body trembling, until finally, I reached my peak and let out a loud cry as I squirted onto her tongue.

She continued to lick and suck until I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply, tasting myself on her lips.

And then, it was my turn to pleasure her. I flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs apart, I kissed my way down her chest and stomach, leaving a trail of hot kisses until I reached her throbbing core. My tongue eagerly caressed every inch of her wetness

I pressed my lips against her, tasting her arousal as I began to tongue fuck her pussy. She moaned and arched her back as I played with her clit, bringing her closer to orgasm with every flick of my tongue.

Her moans grew louder and she grabbed my hair, pulling me closer as she came undone beneath my mouth. I could feel her walls clenching around my fingers as she squirted onto my face, her pleasure only adding to my own.

We lay there, panting and wrapped in each other's arms, our bodies still glistening from our shared pleasure.

"Oh... my goodness," I heard Ethan's voice, but it sounded distant. My mind was clouded with pleasure and exhaustion, the alcohol in my body still very much active.

"E... Ethan," I murmured, struggling to open my eyes.

"Did you find her?" I heard another voice, familiar to the man who had helped me earlier.

"Yes sir, thank you so much for..." Ethan's voice trailed off.

"Valentina, what's going on?" The man asked, his voice filled with disapproval . But then he stopped talking, probably realizing what had happened.

"To my office," the familiar voice ordered sternly.

"Issa, what have you done?" I heard Ethan's voice again, this time filled with frustration and concern.

"Look, I'm sorry alright? But she wanted this and I couldn't resist, I..." Valentina's voice broke off and I could sense the tension in the room.

"Is that really an excuse, Valentina? You couldn't resist. But if it were a man who did this, I'm pretty sure you'd have tagged this as sexual harassment," Ethan's tone was laced with disbelief and anger.

"You can't compare the two situations, besides she wanted it too. So don't put the entire blame on me," Valentina shot back, her voice defensive.

"Ethan, please..." I tried to speak, my voice weak and slurred.

"I'm taking you home," Ethan ordered, his voice softening as he turned to me.

I felt myself being lifted and carried out of the room. I could sense the disapproval and disappointment from Ethan and the other man, but my mind was too foggy to fully comprehend it.

As we made our way to the car, my consciousness began to slip away. I knew I had committed a sin, one that I couldn't take back. The alcohol had clouded my judgment and I had let myself get carried away.

"Ethan..." I murmured as I felt myself slipping into a state of unconsciousness.

"I'm here, Issa," Ethan's voice was filled with concern and I could feel myself being placed gently into the car.

I sat on the kitchen island in Ethan's kitchen, my mind replaying every moment from last night.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel any regrets. In fact, I still felt the same excitement I felt while I was having sex with her. The experience felt liberating, like I was breaking free from all my past mistakes and pain.

Despite the fact I still wanted to sleep some more, I had to be up early so I'd be able sneak in without Pablo finding out about my absence, I really do hope he didn't come back last night after I had left.

Ethan handed me a cup of coffee, interrupting my thoughts. I took a sip from the hot liquid, grateful for the caffeine rush.

"Care to explain what happened?" Ethan asked, his tone serious. "Why didn't you tell me you were into women now?"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "I'm not into women, I just felt the need to explore that side of me. And it was amazing."

Ethan sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "You're never drinking again."

I glared at him, feeling defensive. "You can't tell me how to live my life, Ethan."

"That's where the problem is, Issa. I know you've been through a lot, I know you're hurting inside, but that doesn't mean you should live a reckless life. Where's the Issa I knew, the one who used to drag me to church every Sunday at 7 am, the one who scolded me for bullying girls in elementary school? Where is that Issa?"

I felt a surge of anger rise within me. I flung the cup to a corner and screamed out in pain, like a lunatic.

"That Issa is dead, Ethan. She died a long time ago. And you want to know who killed her? It's God. The same God I got judged and isolated for by the girls in middle school. The God whom I always depended on, abandoned me," I yelled, my voice trembling with emotion.

Ethan's eyes softened and he came closer to me, but I raised my hand to stop him.

"That's it, Issa. You were too quick to turn away from Him. Do you really think the life you've chosen will heal you? Do you think it's safer or it'll will give you all the pleasure in the world?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

I let out a bitter laugh and shook my head. "Don't act like you're a saint, Ethan. Remember how you change women like underwear, and let's not forget how you also sleep around despite being in a relationship? This lifestyle may not heal me, but at least I'm enjoying the good parts of it. And when something goes wrong, I know where the problem lies and I know how to save myself, instead of depending on some imaginary father in the sky."

Ethan shook his head with a sad smile.

"You aren't wrong Issa, I agree I'm not a saint but I'm trying to mend my ways, and that's the difference between us. I'm trying to live the life you forced me to live back then which I refused. Because now, I'm realizing it is the only way, and I think you should go back to being that Christian woman.

Remember what you told me? No matter what I do or what I think, it's never too big to be forgiven. God will always accept us. Issa, it's time to take your advise, and I'm willing to help you. Let's grow together in the right way."

I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief. "If this is how it's going to be from now on, then I don't want this friendship. I've been anticipating your return for the past year because I thought you were the only one who understands me. I thought you had my back Ethan, what's all this? And when did you start believing in all this...religion?"

Ethan smiled and wiped the lone tear that leaked from his eyes.

"Let's just say, I had an encounter while I was in Paris. And Issa, I understand you, and I support you, but we both can't deny that this isn't the right way. I'll always be here when you need a shoulder to lean on. But if you want to end 20 years of friendship because of this, then it's up to you. I won't stop you. C'mon, get ready, I need to take you back."

He smiled, but I could see the pain in his eyes as he turned and walked away.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as my heart shattered into a million pieces.

'I'm sorry, Ethan,' I whispered to myself. I couldn't end my friendship with him because of a being that may or may not exist. I couldn't throw away 20 years of memories, laughter, tears, and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 21.7K 43
โ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ...โž Barely recovering from her break-up, Art studen...
8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
1.3M 20.9K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
3.5K 314 14
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...