Nanbaka x Male Reader

Od DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... Více

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 9

1.8K 61 9
Od DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
~Dream~

"Tb/n, this is a real bad idea." I said, while following behind my little brother. "Police are looking for you from the last time, you stolen. You need to stop stealing from this market." My brother ignored me and kept walking. I grabbed his arm and stopped us. "Stop acting like a brat.".

"Or what? I'll hit me?" He asked.

"That can be done." I said.

Tb/n looks at me. "Y/n, it's fucking summer. I'm hot, and hungry. I'm getting sick of eating peoples molded trash.".

"Hazel already said, we can go to her for food and water. You don't need to steal." I said.

"And be in debt to her? No, thank you." He said. He tried to pull away from my grip but failed. "Y/n, let go.".

"No, not until you tell me, you won't steal anymore and stop acting like a brat." I said. We gave each other a death glare, before Tb/n tried to fight me off. But I had a strong grip on him, and I was always stronger than my brother. I managed to get a better grip of Tb/n and pinned him to the wall of the alley way. We were out of breath. "I was always the stronger brother, so if you think I can't beat your ass like last time. You're sadly mistaken, you're done. Got it?" He nods, and I let go of him. "I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just looking out for you like mom and dad asked." I put my hand on his head. "You gotta think with your head little brother, you stolen from them to many times. You're going to get caught and arrested by police." I removed my hand from him. "Now come on, let's go to Hazel's." I walked away from him, but when I didn't hear him walking behind me. I looked back and Tb/n was gone. "Damn it, Tb/n." I ran to look for him.

"Put your hands back.".

"Piss off!" I hear Tb/n say.

I stopped at the corner of a building and looked around to two cops handcuffing my brother. "I warned him." I thought.

One of the cops opens the door to the cop car, as the other one forced my brother inside.

I moved away from the corner. "I need to tell, Hazel." I ran away from the corner and back down the alley way.

"Cell 13, wake up. Time for roll call.".

~End of dream~

I slowly opened my eyes and I was  facing the wall this time. I rolled onto my back and stretched with my back popping in the process. I yawned and just laid in my warm comfy bed, as everyone else was getting up. I could see my breath. "Weird, ain't it usually warm in here?" I thought.

"Is it just me or is it colder
than usual?" Uno asked, before untying his jacket from his waist and put it on.

"It is a little cold in here." Rock said.

"Roll call-".

"We're all here and awake, Hajime." Jyugo said.

"Shocker, you stayed in your cell." Hajime said.

"It's freezing in here!" Jyugo said.

"Really? It's warm in the hallway." Hajime said.

"Hajime, we can literally see our own breath." Nico said.

The door to the cell opens. "Jesus christ, it is cold in here." Hajime said.

I get up from my bed and went over to the sink and turned on the hot water. I put my finger underneath the cold water and waited for it to turn hot.

"Tb/n, how are you not cold?" Rock asked.

I looked over my shoulder. "Believe it or not, the cold doesn't effect me as bad like it does you guys. I was raised around the cold. If you think this is bad, wait and see where I grew up at." I looked back around and the water was still ice cold. "That's weird,".

"What is it?" Hajime asked.

"I've been running this water underneath my finger for two minutes now, and it's not even hot. It's still ice cold." I said.

Someone got beside me and put their finger underneath the water. "Tb/n's right, the waters ice cold." Uno turned off the water

"Great, it's new years and now I'm having problems with heating and hot water.. Until I can get a mechanic out here, try to stay warm, I'll have Seitarou bring you some stuff. Breakfast will be ready in thirty minutes, and cafeteria is warm so you Inmates will be warm." Hajime said.

"Okay," We said.

I walked back over to my bed and laid down and covered myself back up with my blanket. In the corner of my eye, Hajime was looking at me. I could see a tiny bit of pity and curiosity in his eyes.

"Something wrong, Hajime?" I asked.

Hajime snaps out of it. "No, nothings wrong." He walks out of the cell and closes the door.

"What was that all about?" Rock asked.

"No clue," I said.

Tb/n's pov;
While me and Hazel were sitting at her dining table eating breakfast together. She was silent and not talking. I wasn't really hungry, I haven't been truly hungry in a long time. I was using my chopsticks and was picking at my eggs and grilled sausages Hazel made.

"Stop picking at your food and eat." Hazel said.

"I'm not hungry," I said.

I could feel Hazel staring at me."You haven't eaten In two days, when are you hungry?".

"To be honest never." I said. The room was quiet. "Hazel, are you still mad at me?".

Hazel sighed. "No, not anymore, but when we find everyone and warn them plus find your brother and give him a heads up too. You're turning yourself in, and making this right for your brother. It's time that you make it up to him, and face your own mistakes.".

"... Yes, ma'am." I said.

"Try to eat, Tb/n. I went through the trouble of making something for you." She said.

I picked up one of the grilled sausages and took a bite. The door to Hazels home bust open. Hobie and the others came in.

"Morning," Hobie said.

"Damn it, knock before entering or I'll throw a knife at your head." Hazel said.

"No, you won't." Hobie said.

Hazel gave them a crazy look like test me and find out. I leaned back into my chair.

Y/n's pov;
While me and my cellmates were relaxing and staying warm.

We hear heavy running in the halls, before our cell door gets kicked down by a horse.

"Good morning gentlemen!" Yamato says.

"Hey, you broke our door!" We said.

"Why the horse!" Jyugo shouted.

"This is my horse Yamatomaru" Yamato said.

"That's not what I asked!" Jyugo said.

"Whatever you want! It's to early" Uno said.

Yamato gets off his horse and said."Today is new year's eve, to celebrate tomorrow. We decided to make decorations, so I come to ask for assistance.".

"On a horse?" Nico asked.

"I have loads to carry" Yamato said.

"New years? That means" Uno said.

"Japanese party time!" Rock, Uno, and Nico shouted.

"We'll have a huge fest" Rock said.

"And displays" Uno said.

"And go to conventions" Nico said.

"Okay, I hate you with a passion." Jyugo said.

I'm so confused right now on why everyone is so excited. "What's so important about a normal day?" I asked. My cellmates and Yamato looked at me shocked. "What?".

"Number 07 have you never celebrated new years before?" Yamato asked.

"What's new years?" I asked.

My cellmates gasped. "You don't know!?!".

"Uh no, am I suppose to?" I asked.

"Well yeah, it's a holiday to celebrate a new year!" Nico said.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"You eat lots of food, play games, make decorations, watch the parade, and firework show. Pretty much a day of fun." Rock said.

"It's a very important holiday, number 07." Yamato said.

Seitarou walked into the cell with brooms, mops, buckets, cleaning supplies, gloves, and rags. "Okay everyone! We will now start with the end of the year cleaning." Seitarou said.

"You're making us, cleaning?" Uno asked.

"Why?" Rock asked

"Good question, It's a new year's tradition to clean at each year. So make sure to do a good job." Seitarou said.

"Why, would we work on a holiday?" Nico asked.

"And why don't you guards do it?" Jyugo asked.

"Because us, guards are in charge of cleaning headquarters this year." Seitarou puts everything down beside the wall.

"Nico, why don't you show Tb/n how to make the decorations, while the rest of us clean." Uno said.

"Okay!" Nico said. He run over to Yamato and got the supplies. I sat up and moved my blanket around to where it's covering my lower half. Nico came over to me and sat down then set the supplies down. "This will be fun.".

"If you say so." I said.

Hajime's pov;
~The meeting room~

"I like to thank each of you for your hard work this year. It's thanks to your work, that this prison is the best in the world. Please stay focused moving forward." Warden Hyakushiki said.

"Yes, ma'am" we said.

"Well then, it's seems worth mentioning. That the biggest event of the year at this prison is coming up shortly." Mitsuru said.

"And are we ready?" She asked.

"Hell yeah we are, everything is set!" Mitsuru said.

"May I ask, have you chosen the building's yet?" Kiji asked.

"For the most part, yes." She said.

"We got knocked out early in the running last year, but this year we're heading straight to the top." Samon said.

"I fear, you're not suited for the top. But honestly your buildings never been a real contender. So I plan on taking the crown, this year and you don't even make my list of rivals." Kiji said.

"Make no mistake, Hajime, your victory last year was luck and I will have my revenge." Kenshirou said.

"Have you guessed what cell yet? Would it be fun if it was 13?" Mitsuru asked, as he looked at me.

"For you it might be, those brats are useless. I pretty much have to carry them, it's the worse case scenario." I said.

"If that's all, please send us off" Kenshirou says, as we all looked at the warden.

"Fair well until next year" Warden Hyakushiki said, before we started to head back to our assigned buildings.

Y/n's pov;
"Man, that new year's soba was amazing." Rock said.

"It was different than what I'm use too." I said, while reading at the coffee table and drinking a hot mug of hot chocolate Rock made me.

"You guys wanna watch the parade?" Nico asked.

"I can't wait to eat more new year's food. Hey, Jyugo is the Japanese, new year's outside of prison this fun? Or do they do it special here?" Rock asked.

"I wouldn't know" Jyugo said.

"You're Japanese aren't ya?" Uno asked, while passing out cards.

"Not that kind" Jyugo said. We see Hajime about to walk by our cell door.

"Hey, Hajime, you up for a quick game of new years poker?" Uno asked.

Hajime stopped and looked into our cell and says."I have one last job to do this year".

"Oh alright" Uno says, as Hajime walks away. My cellmates went back to their game at the coffee table as I read my book beside them and heard a bell go off.

"The new year's eve bell, I like it" Rock said.

"You know a lot has happened this year" Nico said.

"Yeah, I'm glad it did, and pretty awesome luck we got placed in the same cell." Uno said.

"It hard to believe the gangs back together and with Tb/n here too " Rock said. Jyugo sits up.

"Good grief, all of us are still in prison, and spending new year's eve in the same damn cell. How lame can you get?" Jyugo asked.

"Hey, now we had fun this year." Nico said.

"Well yeah, sure" Jyugo said.

"Yeah, it was a good one." Rock said.

"Yep and the next be the same" Uno said.

"How about a new year's eve escape temp?" Jyugo asked.

"I'm down" Rock said.

"Count me in" Uno said.

"Right behind ya!" Nico said.

My cellmates look at me for my answer. I sighed and set my book down. "Screw it, I'm in." I said.

Uno smirked. "Our influence is working on you.".

"We'll never know." I said. We all got up and went to the door. Jyugo unlocks the door and we all ran out chuckling.

Warden Hyakushiki's pov;
"The new year's bell" I thought, as I hear the bell ringing."It's suppose to cleanse my desire, so why?... why?! Everytime the bell rings I feel desire grow, it's too strong".Looking down at the paper on my desk. I got a flashback of Hajime talking about his inmates. I picked up my pencil and wrote down cell 13. "Decision made".
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

What should the reader do for the new year's tournament? Cards with Uno or joins Nico in the spinning tops?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

101K 2K 61
Ryuki Echizen. A 14 yrs. old tennis pro who's father is a Legend tennis player named Nanjirou Echizen. Hunted by her dark past, she decided to leave...
8.6K 364 19
Y/n L/n a famous American singer and actor who became famous at the age of seventeen years old and is now twenty five years old. She has the hearts...
153K 3.1K 37
A girl, on ten years old, visit her big brother at the Nanba prison. How will her brother act finding the truth about his sister?
26.7K 1K 37
What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your brother B/n, and his twin sister Aria ha...