My world

Galing kay Niharikachintam

Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a caree... Higit pa

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's thoughts
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22

New story update

241 17 1
Galing kay Niharikachintam

Gulf Kanawut is an officer in special commanding wing ( SCW). Which is specially recruited by the Prime minister of Thailand giving extra powers than the Royal Thai Police ( RTP ). He is an allrounder  in SCW. He is very talented and considered as the brain of the special wing.

SCW includes four officers excluding Gulf. Bright vachirawit, the chief officer. Boun Noppanut, First kanaphan, khaotung Thanawat. They are considered as the bad boy cops because they don't obey to the senior official order blindly. Royal Thai Police and other department police officers are envy of special wing officers because of their daring attitude.

Mew kirigun is a polyglot who can speak more than ten languages, an hacker and a chief detective in his friend's  detective company.

What happens when Special wing had to work with the private detective officer Mew.

••••~••••

This is a new story SECTION 288. Try to read it and I loved the plot of this story. Hope you also enjoy while reading it. 🤗

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.4K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
165K 7.7K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...
36.3K 2.5K 21
Mew Suppasit is a famous singer,with his handsome face,and angelic voice...He surely can steal any girls heart. Being the most positive and happy go...
75.5K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...