Star Trek Imagines || TOS and...

By Bisexual_Baybie_

Just Imagines of people from Star Trek TOS, and TNG and some from AOS as well. :D There's a mixture of long a... More

Chekov (tos) - You're such a flirt
Kirk (tos) - Home
Scotty (tos) - Whiskey
Spock (tos) - Love
Chekov (tos) - Haircut
Bones (tos) - Broken leg
Sulu (tos) - Bitter irony
Spock (aos) - Half-Human
Kirk (tos) - He loves me
Chekov (tos) - Someone better (pt1)
Chekov (tos) - Someone better (pt2)
Sulu (tos) - Reunited
A letter to y/n (Bones)
A letter to y/n (Spock)
A letter to y/n (Chekov)
A letter to y/n (Kirk)
A letter to y/n (Scotty)
A letter to y/n (Sulu)
Chekov (tos) - Self-conscious
Chekov (tos) - Selfless
Kirk (tos) - Soul
La Forge (tng) - Valentine's Day
Data (tng) - Emotions (pt1)
Data (tng) - Emotions (pt2)
Riker (tng) - Trauma (pt1)
Riker (tng) - Trauma (pt2)
McCoy (tos) - Sick
Chekov (tos) - "Illogical"
Riker (tng) - Good News
Spock (aos) - Chocolate
Data (tng) - Psychology (pt 1)
Data (tng) - Psychology (pt 2)
Spock (aos) - Confident (pt1)
Spock (aos) - Confident (pt2)
McCoy (tos) - Doubtful
Spock (aos) - The sibling connection (preference) (pt2)
Kirk (aos) - Protective
A letter to Kirk (y/n's pov)
A letter to Spock (Y/n's pov)

Spock (aos) - The sibling connection (Preference) (pt1)

48 2 2
By Bisexual_Baybie_

This is kind of like a self-insert for the first movie.

All rights go to the original creator. Thank you for existing J.J. Abrams.

You are Spock's sister, and in the movie, Spock is in his late 20s/early 30s so that's a time frame.

I (originally) had a different idea of how this would go but I was too smart and didn't go that route bc I don't want a lot of inconsistency.

Y/n's pov (13 years earlier) (you're like 11 while Spock is 17)

Today felt different than the other days, I don't know why it felt different but it did.

After I came home from school, my mother was talking to my brother about something, I didn't want to interrupt or eavesdrop so I went to my room to read.

After an hour or so I heard a knock on my door and I said, "Come in, please."

I heard the door open and looked to see who it was.

"Hey, Spock."

"Hello y/n." He said, coming in and closing the door behind him.

"I need to ask you a question."

"Need to? That's not the Spock I know, what's wrong?"

"Have you been provoked by other kids that want you to lose control of your emotions?" He asked, sitting down next to me at my desk.

"I have, yes, but I don't care what they say, they don't know me, so why should they be able to judge me?" I said, truly unbothered by what the other kids have said.

"When I was young, they called our father a traitor, and our mother... a whore."

I nod, "I know. They have said something similar to me, but they don't know us or our family, they're not allowed to judge us."

"But they do, and it will get worse, as children grow, they will think of worse insults to hurl at you." He said, despising how horrible the children were to him without showing it.

I nod, "I know."

"It's good that you're unbothered by insults, try to keep that quality about you."

I nod, "Okay."

"Are you going to go to the Vulcan Science Academy Spock? I was thinking of pursuing that path." I asked, closing my book.

"You are young, more paths are open for you than you choose to see. I also have multiple paths in front of me, I had the thought of joining Starfleet."

"Starfleet? But that would be so far from us, would you visit now and then?" I asked, feeling a bit sad.

"Your emotions are..." Spock started to say when I cut him off.

"Logical, my brother is planning on being away from his family as far away as possible."

He shook his head, "I want to join Starfleet because I can do good there, and I would be the first Vulcan to join."

He looked into my eyes, tears welling up in my eyes a bit.

He sighed.

"I will visit as often as I can."

"For me?"

"Yes, and I promise to be there for you if you go through a great loss." He said as he stood up, turning to leave my room.

"Promises are forever, right?" I asked as he reached for the doorknob.

There was a short pause, "Mine are." (that sounds so sad)

He opened my door and left, closing the door behind him.

*A few years later* (Spock is 19 and you are 13)

I was at home while Spock was at the Vulcan Science Academy, and I was worried that he wouldn't get accepted, so I was pacing my room.

"It will be okay." My mom said. (AMANDA ILY)

I don't think so.

It was an hour until Spock came home, and father seemed disappointed.

"I was admitted."

"Good, that's amazing Spock." Mom said and I knew there was more.

"And?" I asked, antsy to hear the rest.

"I declined the admission."

"So... Starfleet it is..." I said, emotion in my voice.

"Spock made a choice to follow Vulcan customs." Father said.

"Will you quit it?!" I banged my fist on the table and shouted at him, which surprised everyone.

"Spock is making the best decision he can right now! How is it possible that you're making this all about you?" All I felt was sadness and rage, and I couldn't control it.

My mom tried to calm me.

"I am proud of Spock no matter what he chooses to do and you and mom are being completely conflicting about this! Just like you were when he was a child!"

I was probably destroying the relationship between me and my father but I was thinking of Spock.

I pointed at my dad, "You told him you want him to choose the Vulcan way, and mom tells him she wants him to do the same, but means the opposite."

"You two are complete opposites. At least mom loves Spock for whatever he does."

"Spock." I said and he looked at me.

"Choose what you think is best for you, not what anyone else thinks is best for you."

He nodded.

"I'm pursuing a career in Starfleet."

*Later*

I lay awake in my bed, not being able to sleep.

I need answers.

I sat up and got off my bed, putting on my slippers so I could walk to Spock's room without the cold tile on my feet.

As I walked closer and closer to his room, I realized his light was on.

What is he doing?

I softly knocked on his door, hoping he would hear it.

After a second his door opened, and he seemed very tired.

"Hey Spock, you okay?" I asked.

"Okay" has variable definitions."

"Spock... you know what I meant."

"I am fine."

"Fine has variable-" I started to say until he cut me off again.

"I'm fine." He said and tried to close the door.

"Spock." I said, holding the door open.

"What did they say to you? I've never seen you so disturbed." I said, genuine concern in my voice.

"They called our human mother a disadvantage."

I sighed, "How did you feel?"

"Angry, but I kept it to myself."

"Emotions run deep in our race," I quoted our father, "we feel it much harder than humans do."

"We are humans too."

"That still means that we feel our emotions harder than the other ones do."

"Do you plan on going through Kolinahr?" He asked.

"I don't think so, how can anyone live when they've chosen their partners logically?"

"Not everyone chooses logically, our father loves his wife. He loved her, so he made the logical choice to marry her."

"Well... I don't know... you said that I'm young, and don't need to yet."

"When are you leaving to go to Starfleet Academy?"

"In a year."

He nodded and said, "I'm going to go to bed now, goodnight."

"Goodnight Spock, sweet dreams." I smiled as he closed the door.

I walked back to my room silently.

I closed my door behind me and walked over to my bed to lie down.

*A year later* (Spock: 20, you: 14.)

I was so nervous as I paced my room as Spock packed his important items.

"Will you stop pacing?" My mom asked.

"Pacing helps me clear my mind, it makes me think of walking so I'll stop thinking about it."

She sighed, "He will visit, he promised."

I left my room and went outside to sit and relax.

When he was finished packing, we all went to see him off.

He was leaving by shuttle, and I was extremely upset that he was leaving.

So of course, I didn't feel like talking to him, I just crossed my arms and stayed silent, knowing if I tried to speak, it would turn into a sob.

"You're not going to say goodbye?" My mom asked me.

I wasn't even looking at Spock or anyone for that matter.

I didn't want to.

I couldn't look at him.

Spock knew what I was going through.

Spock and I have known each other for 14 years, and I have only known that this day would come for a year.

But I tried my absolute hardest to try to avoid it. I didn't even try to think about it because it would send me into a depression.

I hated the thought of him leaving.

"I have to go now, I will visit as soon as I can." He said, picking up his suitcases and walking away.

I looked at him as he walked away and realized that I needed to hug him and had a bad feeling.

So I ran to catch up to him, not caring that I was crying as well.

"Spock!" I shouted and he turned around, dropping his suitcases.

I came to a full stop when my arms wrapped around his waist and I sobbed into his chest.

"Spock, please don't go." I begged, and he patted my back to make me feel better.

He was holding me tight, tighter than he'd ever hugged back.

"I will be okay, just remember, I will be there for you whenever you go through great loss."

"No Spock, I have a bad feeling, something bad is going to happen, I don't know when, but I want you to be there."

"I cannot, I must go, I'm... sorry." He said, letting me go, he picked up his suitcases, and walked into the shuttle bay.

The doors shut behind him and I looked into the window and watched Spock get in the shuttle with sadness.

I watched the shuttle leave and I sighed as I walked away, knowing that although sometimes change is necessary, that nothing would ever be the same without him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 38
lee know always gives alpha vibes everyone thought that he will presented as alpha but little they didn't knew that Lee Minho was omega.. he was pres...
4.8K 177 9
Ruby Gilis has always had a crush on Gilbert Blythe. But lately, she's started noticing that the young man has his eyes on someone else: her friend...
221K 8.2K 79
Irel Kirsi is a newly appointed Jedi Knight when the Clone Wars arrives, bringing chaos into the galaxy she was sworn to protect. At the bidding of t...
3.6K 52 16
A girl was found in the middle of the night at the gates of Phoenix Drop. She has no memories of the past, but seems to have a connection with Head G...