π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

Oleh kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... Lebih Banyak

β™‘
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
15|β€’
16|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
22|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
26|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
32|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
36|β€’
37|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’
53|β€’

14|β€’

619 46 21
Oleh kimaarV

I hugged him tightly with a close eyed and scary heart.

I don't know how long I had been hugging him like this, But I realized what I did I want to move back but I don't want to move.....I could hear his heartbeat which was beating very loudly.
But why?

I broke the hug and moved back hesitantly...this was the very embarrassing moment for me.

Y/n-" I'm-I'm sorry....i'm a little afraid of the dark."

I said while stuttering.

Tae-" I thought you only knew how to eat other people's brain."

He said while checking the buttons of the elevator.

Y/n-" Yeah I ------"

I stop saying when I realized what he said....my eyes little widen.

Y/n-" What do you mean?....i'm eating your brain."

I stand in Front of him and said raising my eyebrow 😒

Tae-" And what else, the lift is deteriorated after listening to your blabbering."

My mouth fell open...

Y/n-" Well, then I can also say that this lift has deteriorated because of your anger."

I said confidently crossing my arms while raising my eyebrows 3 times.

Tae-" There is no use arguing with you."

He signed in disbelief..and started finding something in his pocket He was checking in his pocket but probably couldn't find it.

Tae's mind-" Damn....My phone was left with Jungkook."

He clear his throat and said,

Tae-" Do you have a phone?"

This time he said little calm voice, looking somewhere...He hasn't talked to me like that since we got locked in here.

I little smiled at his cuteness.

Y/n-" Yeah I have."

I took out my phone from the bag and passed it towards him.

He dialed and after some time his expressions faded like he saw something unexpected. His gaze was still on the phone and then turned at me.

No please! don't look at me with those stares...

Tae-" You have Jungkook's number saved. How?"

Ohh No!...How did I forget that he is Jungkook's friend..how should I answer him now? I can't tell him that Jungkook told me everything about him.

I nervously biting my finger.

Tae-" I asked you something."

This time his voice was cold +sharp."

Y/n-" Act-ually...we are college fr-friends...that's why we Exchanged our number with each other."

I awkwardly laughed at last. Avoiding his eyes.

Tae-" No! You can't talk to any other boy."

Y/n-" Exac----"

I stopped...remembering what he said I immediately looked up at him in wide eyes and a shock face.

Y/n-" Ah!..means?"

Tae-" I mean...If any person talks to you then that poor guy will go crazy...and I don't want my friend to go psycho, because of you?"

He said looking at the phone. I rolled my eyes in annoyance...I can't believe this..that how i fell in love with him like seriously...

But me looking at him and realizing i'll never be able to love anyone the way I love him!.

I imagining him in my beautiful imaginary world. Don't know how long I've been smiling like crazy seeing him.

Tae-" Yeah jungkook where are you?"

When his voice came I came out of my world...

Tae-" I am stuck here in the lift and I don't know that the lift is not opening now."

Tae-" Quickly open this lift, I'm suffocating here..i'm already tolerated so much now standing here."

He said last words stressing....looking at me with a bad look.

Tae-" Hmm."

After this the call declined.

It had been an hour and we were still inside this lift...I was standing resting my back behind at the surface..while folded hands..while staring someone deeply who was standed infront of me..he's back facing me.

Tae-" If you have stopped staring at me, then look elsewhere."

I got amused that how he know that, obviously he is the different man from others.

Y/n-" Hey did you know any magic tips?"

I asked standing properly at my place.

No response.

I scratched my neck...don't know but I'm feeling not good now, I feel very strange..feeling very hot I'm sweating now.

Y/n-" I feel very hot."

I said lazily going towards him.

Tae-" Do I look like a fan to you, who gives you air?"

He said and again move his attention infront.

I didn't said anything looking around.

Y/n-" How much more time will it take to open the lift?"

Tae-" Can't say anything...everyone and Jungkook are trying to open up."

I chuckled in disbelief.

Tae-" Roll up your hand sleeves a little, this will make you feel a little more comfortable."

He casually said...I nodded and started rolling my sleeves ..but I don't know how it's rolling down again.

I'm doing it with difficulty...when he held my wrist and forwarded it towards him.

He started rolling sleeves..but my eyes didn't move from his face. He cares too, I know he is cold, rude and arrogant..but somewhere a soft corner is present.

Tae-" Done."

Y/n-" Huh?"

Tae-" It's done...perfect?"

He gestured me to look at my hands and it's better he perfectly done it.

Y/n-" Thank you."

I said with a smiley face 😊.

Time skip
Jisso's Pov

I open the door and came inside, looking around to find a familiar face in this quite huge resturant.

When I find him, waving my hand at him...I walk towards him with a excitement look.

Jisso-" Hi."

I greeted him who was stand and taking out a table.

?-" Please have a seat."

Jisso-" Ahh!..Thank you."

I giggled.

He sat on his seat to in front of him.

?-"So tell me what will you eat..what should you order?"

Jisso-" Umm!... whatever you like."

I said formally while shrugging my shoulders.

He think and looked at the menu and then order some dishes.

Jisso-" So tell me how did you suddenly call me to meet today, Hyun-jun."

Hyun-jun-" I was missing you so much, so I thought I would meet you."

I little blushed at his words and looked down. He always say this that he miss me alot.

Hyun-jun-" Hey...say something?"

Jisso-" What?"

I asked in confusion.

Hyun-jun-" Did you miss me?''

He asked like a small kid.

Jisso-" Yeah..I miss you alot."

I said placing my hand on his hand.

A big bright smile came on his face was very charming.

After eating our meal and spending our time with each other....he stop the car in front of my house.

He went out from the car our hands was still holding.

Jisso-" Okay, Bye."

Hyun-jun" Did you tell Y/n about us?"

Hyun-jun" I mean, you know i love you so much and you too, and she is your sister..she also know about our relationship....you know what I'm saying?"

I attentively listening his words.

Jisso-" Hmm..you're right Now I shouldn't hide our relationship from her."

Jisso-" I will tell him everything today itself."

I reassuring.

He nodded.

Hyun-jun" And don't forget to introduce her to me."

Jisso-" Yeah ofcourse."

We hugged each other and after saying Bye to each other He left from there.

To be continued

Vote by clicking the star button

Do comments.

Your thoughts about this relationship?

Have a good day/night

Borahae 💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

544K 15.9K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
37.8K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
1.1M 50.6K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
184K 8.8K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...