Teenage dream (jb/you)

By Jarianalover

~A teenage girl gets a ticket to her idol's concert, Justin Bieber, after that, it's her teeanage dream~ Star... More

My birthday- chapter 1
They didnt forget!!- chapter 2
The best gift ever!- chapter 3
That hasnt happend...- chapter 4
The "fun"- chapter 5
Still talking- chapter 6
Going to Malibuuuu- chapter 7
We got a crush- chapter 8
The beach day- chapter 9
Luv yaβ™‘- chapter 10
Phisical need- chapter 11
My wealthy man- chapter 12
"I dont fall..."- chapter 13
"Do i really love this girl?"- chapter 14
Chill day- chapter 15
Baby's sensitive- chapter 16
'Missed' u- chapter 17
'Ily' language- chapter 18
That was a little heartbreaking...- chapter 19
1st month- chapter 20
sickness- chapter 21
Halloween festival- chapter 22
Getting sick...again- chapter 23
"I was never good enough for you" - chapter 24
i thought he could do more than that - chapter 25
When the game started- chapter 26
"Its just comforting!"- chapter 27
Injured- chapter 28
Marie did this -chapter 29
Another meet?- chapter 30
Listen to me! -chapter 31
"No, im done"- chapter 32
I need you- chapter 33
I thought that Liam boy could've kept his hands to himself- chapter 34

Christmas day; part 1- chapter 35

13 0 0
By Jarianalover

Yn's pov
"WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS! WAKE UP SIS!" my brother yelled, jumping on the bed.

"Wait wait, calm down" i said, as i opened my eyes staright open.

We came in Romania for Christmas, and i took Justin and his mum with us cause when i told him that we couldnt come over to his place on Christmas day, and i told him about this 'trip', he offered to pay the plane tickets for us and i was trully happy.

"What the-?" I push Justin back onto his pillow, stopping the curse word getting out of his mouth.

"JUSTIN! WAKE UP! ITS CHRISTMAS!" my brother yelled again.

I took him in my arms and let him on the floor.

"Go already and wait there for us, okay?" I asked. He noded as he started running out.

Imediatly as the door of my forever bedroom slams, Justin's body, slowly gets closer and presses me to the bed. He softly rubbed his face to my neck and wrapped his right arm around my head.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes again.

"Merry Christmas, i guess...?" He whispered slowly, making me burt out in laughing. "Damn, that kid's loud."

"Yeah, im sorry about that..." i said out loud in emberssement.

"No, it's okay, i just, thought...i could've slept more." He said out in dissapointed. "Cause tonight you'd keep me up, right?"

"Actually..." i whispered, letting my fingers ruin his morning hair even more. "Yk, i love Jesus, and this is about him, not me..."

"Yeah, its okay, princess" he whsipered slowly, letting his hands drive around and caressing softly.

"You know, they waiting for us-"

"I get it" he gets up. I look at him and i bit my lip as he tightnes his back and lets me see his muscles.

Fuck.

I stay there and look at him up and down, he gets some pants on and a t-shirt and he starts getting out.

I get up, slip on my slippers and get out of my room too, start running cutely.

I go downstairs as fast as i can and sit down as i awlays do on Christmas day and wait for Justin, sitting next to the Christmas tree, looking at tge presents.

I then look at his mum, when she asks me smth.

"Where is he?"

"Sleepyhead? Nah, he coming, just, slowlyyyy" i said smiling, thinking of that cute, closed eyes face he always has.

He does really make me happy, doesnt he?

And there he is.

"COME ON, JUSTIN!" i yell.

"Im coming im coming"

Everyone laughs, especially my dad.

"Good morning, Merry Christmas" he greets and sits down behind me. Like a needy baby, he places his head on my shoulder and waits, making that lips thing, pushing the bottom one out more. I put one of my hands on his back of the neck.

His hands are also on my waist and then my little brother started delivering everyone theur present. Mum gets her, dad gets his, i get a little bag taht are for sure from my parents and he ofc gets his and then there are 3 more gifts.

My heart started pounding in my chest.

Two are from out familly to Justin and his mum but obly two, why are tgere three?

I start to get excited and scared at the same time as my brother tauches the gift i didnt put there and hands it to me.

I see there's my name on it and a heart.

Justin kisses my neck and smiles, as he started caressing my tummy.

"Merry Christmas, my love!" He whispered into my ear and placed a wet kiss on my neck. "Santa came to you too"

Then my brother delivers Justin's and his mum's ones and she thanks us.

"U got me smth, love?" He said, unwrappinh his hand off me to unwrap the gift.

"Yeah, i- hope u like it" i say.

"Go ahead and-" he says.

"No, you first" i cut him off. "Please?"

"Okay, okay" and he unwrapps it. He looks at them, smiles, drops them to the flor and cover his eyes.

"U like them?" I ask smiling. "Please tell me you do!"

"Omg, i love 'em. You got me drumsticks, thing i needed and on the left one is ur name-" he blushes. "- and on the right one mine?"

I bit my lip as i smile.

"Well, as long as i sleep on the left and you sleep on the right part of the bed..." i say, and then locked my gaze with his.

"Oh baby" he whispered. He got closer but i pushed him away.

"Dont u want to kiss under the mistletoe? Lets save it for later" i whisper too.

"Okay, now open yours"

"Okay" i put my hands on the box.

I lick it up. It was heavy, why? Fuck.

And i slowly took off the cover. What i see is some smut books i was craving for a long time, but not only that, all of them, all the space in the box filled with condoms.

I get hot super fast and close it as fast as i can, keeping my hand on it, as i look down.

Justin giggles. I murmur fuck you even tho i giggle too.

"Ugh" Justin growns as he takes my hand and gets me up my legs. Brings me over, underneath the mistletoe and kisses me, eifht there and right then. I never wanted my parents to see us but i guess it happends.

His lips tauch mine slowly and start dancing happily and as i wrap my arms around his neck, bring him closer to me, i open my mouth and ket his tounge come in and dance with me, confort mine, i kiss him back, with the same passion.

In just 2 seconds, Justin lifts me up into his arms and we stop kissing for a second, smile and we kiss again. My dad madd some noise, maybe proud? That i found someome so caring and sweet, that i got myself the man of my dreams?

I place my hand on his cheek and back off, faking a smile. Never actually liked to show off that much afection to Justin in public.

Dad says some things and they start talking, i get off Justin and go sit down, covering my belly.

They go into the kicthen and probably want to eat.

Mum gets back and asks.

"U guys want to eat?"

"Im good, no"

"No, m'am" Justin amswered mum.

Mum leaves, getting back in there.

"Im sorry baby" Justin told me as he licked me up from the couch. "Did i make u feel that bad?"

"No, i just, yk, i dont like that..."

"I know, i know, im sorry, i just wanted to get my kiss, im sorry, i made a big deal of that."

He pust me down and takes my hand agsin.

"Wanna try again?" Bringing me underneath the mistletoe again.

My sadness faded away as i sas myself back there again.

"Oh, come here" i wrap my arms around his neck amd clings his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to his body. He twists his head to the side to kiss better.

Oh god this man.

I ruin my fingers through his delicate messy hair as his hands lost their way to my ass cheeks, cup me and lift me up again. I wrap around him as i smile into the kiss. I also moan into his mouth as his kisses overwhelm me.

He giggled. I bsck off and i let my head on his chest.

"That was sm better" i whisper.

"Better, huh?" He asked. "Good girl...so, i have no chances of using the present u got today, tonight, right?"

"Right, maybe, at midnight..." i whisper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 222 86
Eloise Taylor never thinks that she can find love again after her past. She returns home and is in need of a job when she applies for one she never t...
131K 3K 58
Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his life changed. But It was never Easy. Selen...
4.3K 246 29
Love Became Revenge Story. This Is About Innocent Girl, Her Parents Kicked Her Out Of The House Because She Wanted To Be A Singer And She Is Selena G...
6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...