๐„๐๐“๐–๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ - ๐–. ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ...

By aurorassummer

๐„๐๐“๐–๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.โž ... More

entwined
cast.
part i. epigraph
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
part ii. epigraph
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
part iii. epigraph
twenty one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
part iv. epigraph
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
epilogue.
teaser!

twenty-two

573 23 7
By aurorassummer

              "YOU know you're not supposed to be walking around places without an escort."

Natasha leaned against the wall, arms crossed over her chest as she watched Katerina's moves come to a halt as she turned around, her eyes flickering over the redhead's face.

"Send me to the raft then."

"You know I'm not going to do that."

"Why," Katerina questioned, "your secretary seems to wish for my arrival on the raft."

"Secretary Ross has worms for brains," Natasha bit back and Katerina merely raised an eyebrow at her harsh comment before her face went back to being emotionless. "Ross doesn't always get what he wants."

"Do you?"

The question surprised Natasha and she tried her hardest to make sure that her expression was blank just like Katerina's, but she had a feeling the assassin saw through it anyways.

"Do I what?"

"Get what you want."

Natasha tilted her head to the side slightly, contemplating what she wanted her answer to be before she gave it.

"Yes."

Katerina seemed to contemplate it for a moment before moving towards Natasha. "I will go back to my cell now."

"It-It's not a cell, Kat."

"I do not have freedom to move about the building as I please. It is a cell that you have glorified as a bedroom."

Natasha didn't know what to say so she just settled for a small quirk of the lips before leading Katerina towards her room.

"How did the meeting with Dr. Rodgers go?"

Katerina stiffened and Natasha immediately knew that she had said the wrong words.

"We are not friends, Natalia. We are not even acquaintances. I will not settle for you thinking we are."

Her tone was harsh and cryptic and Natasha just bowed her head slightly, letting out a sigh as Katerina moved ahead of her, waiting by her door for Natasha to open it. Once she did she swiftly walked in, slamming the door in the redhead's face.

Natasha let out a groan of annoyance as she turned, making her way back into the elevator and taking it to her floor. She wished that she had just kept her mouth closed so that she didn't ruin the small conversation that they had been having. She seemed to have been doing a lot better, and then Natasha fucked up.

She made her way back to her floor and apartment, closing the door behind her and letting out a long breath.

"Nat."

Turning, Natasha caught sight of Maria sitting on her couch with a glass of wine.

"Ria, what are you doing here?"

Natasha made her way over to the couch, sitting down next to Maria and taking the glass of wine she was offering her.

She wasn't upset that Maria was there, in fact she was glad that the woman was. She was always able to make Natasha forget about everything going on for a while, and she never pushed her questions onto Natasha. She was always given an out if she wanted one.

"I came to make sure you were alright. Fury sent me after Kat walked out of her therapy session, and before you ask, no, I don't know the details. Fury didn't let me sit in on the meeting."

"It's alright," Nat said calmly, taking a small sip of the red wine. "I kind of figured he wouldn't let you sit in on it."

"Are you alright, Nat?"

Maria's eyes searched Natasha's emerald and the ex-assassin slowly let her guard down.

"I just want everything to move faster. I know it's wishful thinking, but I want her to trust me. I want to be her sister. I don't want to be the person she was tasked to kill. I don't want to be her enemy."

Maria's hand rested on Natasha's thigh and the redhead had to contain the furious blush that tried to creep up on her. She so badly wanted to kiss Maria, but she didn't know if the woman reciprocated her feelings.

"Nat, it takes time. I remember how closed off you were when you first arrived."

"I know," Natasha said, letting out another sigh. "I just wish that it would move faster. I bet that's what you guys said about me, huh?"

Maria quirked her lips up into a smirk. "Oh yeah, you were a tough nut to crack," she joked and Natasha laughed, a genuine laugh that had her grinning from ear to ear.

Maria found herself staring at the redhead in front of her, eyes scanning her face, taking in her smile and laughter. Natasha's lips looked so soft, and Maria so badly wanted to kiss them.

Before she could even think twice, Maria's hands went to Natasha's face, cupping it in her hands and pulling the redhead towards her in a kiss.

Natasha sat back with wide eyes and a shocked expression and Maria immediately panicked.

"Oh my god- oh my- Nat- I'm so sorry. I-I don't know why- uhm I should go."

The brunette was frantic for a moment before Natasha's hand shot out and pulled her back in.

Their lips connected and it was like sparks flew between them. Their lips melted perfectly with one another and their hands found each other's faces.

They were perfect for one another.

They pulled away after a long moment, hands still cupping each other's faces as they stared into each other's eyes.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," Natasha rasped out and Maria's face softened in shock.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Natasha said quietly.

Maria pressed her lips to Natasha's again and the two women pulled apart smiling.

"I've liked you for a really long time," Maria murmured, "I just didn't know if you reciprocated the feelings."

"I've reciprocated them for a while, Maria Hill," Natasha said softly, a smile still present on her face. "I really like you, and I always have."

"And I really like you too, Natasha Romanoff."

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

Wanda pressed her lips into a firm line as she sat across from Nick Fury in his office on the Hellicarrier.

"You want me to what?" Her voice was nearly venomous, anger flaring in her eyes as she stared at her boss.

"I want you to get to know Katerina. She could do with a friend." The director stated, his voice even and his one eye level with her. His face was blank, not giving the redhead any inclination as to what he was thinking. She so badly wanted to read his mind, but that would most likely not end up well.

"Why not Kate? Or Peter? Or even Thor? Why not literally anyone other than me?"

"Because they don't share similar powers with her," Fury reasoned. "I know she was the one to train you in HYDRA, which means you know her powers better than anyone. You can train with her and report back to me on how she's doing. Evaluate her. I know that you'd be able to hold your own against it should it ever come to it because you've been training and you've been doing really well. I need this from you, Wanda."

"Why can't Nat or Yelena evaluate her? She is their sister."

Wanda wanted absolutely nothing to do with this.

"Because they're biased."

"So am I."

"Wanda."

The redhead looked away from Fury, her jaw clenched tightly as she clenched her fists.

"I know this isn't what you wanted-"

"I don't want anything to do with her."

"-but I am ordering you to do this." Fury finished, ignoring the way she cut him off. "You'll stay back and watch over Katerina when the team goes on missions. You'll train with her the most during one-on-one training. You'll try to befriend her, try and get her to tell you what happened during her days with HYDRA and the Red Room. We need more information."

"So you want me to fake being her friend?"

"Yes."

Wanda's eyes flicked back to her director before she stood up.

"Fine."

Turning on her heel she swiftly walked out of the room.

She would pretend to befriend Katerina. And when she trusted her and nobody else, Wanda would shatter that trust.

She was going to do anything and everything to hurt Katerina like she had been hurt.

─────────Rory speaks ─────────

Here we go people!! Wanda's task from Fury has been set, and she's determined. What do you guys think is going to happen? Let me hear your thoughts!

You also got a bit of Blackhill fluff!! My two moms are so cute, aren't they!?

I know it's a bit short, but I'm making up for it in the next chapter. Get ready folks, it's going to be a rollercoaster.

Funny thingy:

Much love!

Rory <3

──────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.8K 50
'๐š ๐š˜๐š , ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ.' '๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.' Y/N Y/L/N was not your typi...
17K 420 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
13.3K 645 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...
327K 7.1K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...