The Princess And The Fox || C...

Av YeonJeanLynn

The fox people were accused of killing the queen of a nearby kingdom, and the king demanded all of them to be... Mer

Prologue
• Part One •
• Part Two •
• Part Three •
• Part Four •
• Part Five •
• Part Six •
• Part Seven •
• Part Eight •
• Part Nine •
• Part Ten •
• Part Twelve •
• Part Thirteen •
• Part Fourteen •
• Part Fifteen •
• Part Sixteen •
• Part Seventeen •
• Part Eighteen •
• Part Nineteen •
• Part Twenty •
• Part Twenty One •
• Part Twenty Two •
• Part Twenty Three •
• Part Twenty Four •
• Part Twenty Five •
• Part Twenty Six •
• Part Twenty Seven •

• Part Eleven •

149 13 35
Av YeonJeanLynn

Y/n pov.

I weakly sobbed into Sunghoon's chest as I thought about what he had just said for a second.

"B- but that won't work.." I whispered. "My father could stay around for many more years! He could die at age one hundred! That means we'd have to suffer for so long.."

"Not if..." He suddenly stopped speaking.

"If what?" I asked. Almost afraid of what his answer might be.

"Nevermind. Just, thinking out loud."

Just after he finished his sentence, the both of us heard a sound in the hallway. It sounded like someone was walking away quickly.

I pulled out of Sunghoon's arms and wiped the tears off my face.

"Who was it? Was someone watching us?" I asked worriedly.

Sunghoon took a few steps towards the hallway and looked around.

"I'm not sure.. They probably didn't hear what we said since we were whispering. But they may inform the king on what they saw. Depending on who it was."

There are probably about twelve people living in this castle... Mostly maids who are pretty trustworthy.. But I hope they didn't hear anything.

Then Sunghoon turned around and faced me once more.

"I must go now. I have sword training soon."

"Alrighty.."

Then Sunghoon stepped towards me to whisper, "Do not go to the forest." He ordered.

I sighed, then nodded.

Then Sunghoon left to go to his training..

I watched as prince Sunghoon exited the gigantic castle doors. The doors shut behind him and it brought all the fresh air and bright sunshine with it.

There is absolutely no way I will leave my fox to die in the forest. I told him I would see him tonight. And I shall.

If I go late enough, nobody shall notice.. I hope nobody shall notice anyway.

He needs food and company..

..I turned around, towards the staircase, and then run up them, towards my bedroom.

*****

I tried hard to keep my eyes open as I paced back and forth on the carpet in front of my bed.

It must be at least 1AM now. Who should be awake during this time?

Maybe I should wait longer to be safe.

Usually I went at 11PM. So 1AM should be good.

I put my flat shoes on, grabbed a candle to see and sneaked out of the door...

I tiptoed through the grand halls and into the kitchen, being very cautious about my surroundings.

I set the candle on the counter, and I began filling a cloth bag full of more snacks for my fox. Such as bread, hard boiled eggs, more jerky and strawberries.

Then I took my bag and candle, and exited the kitchen and sneaked out of the castle...

Third person pov.

Yeonjun had been waiting for Y/n to show up at the time she usually did. But this time she wasn't showing up.

It has been hours!

Yeonjun sadly lied down in the grass.

Is she alright? Did she forget?

He sighed and the grass in front of his nose danced from his breath.

He felt a small pain in his heart. He felt let down.

I'm sure a princess has more important things to do..

Yeonjun is actually just not patient. Y/n said she would come, and she is a woman of her word.

Yeonjun closed his eyes and was going to drift into a dream at any moment, until he suddenly heard, "Love?! I am here now!"

Yeonjun's eyes flew open and he sprung to his feet in excitement.

He saw Y/n walking towards him with a candle and a cloth bag in each of her hands.

He joyfully trotted over to her with excitement.

Yeonjun could smell the treats in the cloth bag she was holding, and Y/n giggled at Yeonjun who was spinning in circles because of how hungry and exited he was to see her.

Y/n crouched down, setting her candle beside her.

Yeonjun's snout was shoving into the bag to get a snack.

Again, Yeonjun isn't very patient.

"Love, can't you wait?" Y/n was having some trouble opening the bag when he was also tryng desperately to get a treat.

Yeonjun removed his nose from the bag, and he sat down in the grass patiently.

Y/n was very shocked of his sudden actions.

It's like he can understand... He is such a smart fox.

"Love, I feel like you had owners before. Are you lost? Perhaps you lost your family." She asked the animal she thought would never understand.

I did lose them... Your wicked father murdered them.. Innocent children and women who were slaughtered for something they never did..

Yeonjun lied down and covered his face with his paws. He felt like crying. He wished he could talk with Y/n. But instead, he has no choice but to remain silent while she asks him painful questions.

"What's the matter, love?" She asked sweetly as she set an egg in front of the sad fox. "Aren't you still hungry?"

Yeonjun shook his sadness away. I must move on now.. Life won't get any easier if I drown myself in the past.

Yeonjun stood up and ate the hard-boiled egg that was in front of him.

Y/n smiled and pet his incredibly soft orange fur.

"I love you." She whispered.

Yeonjun felt a sting in his heart after hearing those words.

I love you more.

Of course Y/n doesn't love Yeonjun the same way he loves her. She just thinks he is a cute, yet thoughtless wild animal.

But to Yeonjun, Y/n is the best thing that has happened to him since he was a little boy. He had feelings for her now..

I guess if this is love, then she isn't my soulmate..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.9K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
114K 5.2K 44
'From beginning to end. Time continues to flow and the lines of their fates continue to cross. An entanglement of three lives and three worlds. Even...
40.7K 1.6K 11
What happens when your childhood best friend, Yeonjun, the one you've been in love with since the beginning is about to get married to your.... Will...
9.5K 441 79
A story about a white fox who is Y/n. Her marriage has been decided by her parents. Just because she don't want to get married with the guy that she...