My Alpha Mate

By ariannajasmine

Kayla Branson is the daughter of the Alpha of the Goldenmoon Pack. She is beautiful and stubborn, but also b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
UPDATE
A New Book !

Chapter 24

82.5K 2K 178
By ariannajasmine

Before I continue to this chapter, I want you all to understand that this chapter is going to be so crazy, some of you guys might pass out. Also, this chapter will have many different POV'S. Some will be short, some long, and some repeated. I WARNED YOU.
:)

****

Cameron

"Cameron, Melissa is here." Chris walked into my office.

It took three days for Melissa to get here, I had no clue why. That means, it's been a week and three days since I've seen Kayla. I missed her so much. I felt like my life was slowly dying without her. But right now, I was one step closer to getting her back. One big step closer.

"Bring her in." I said sternly. He nodded his head, and in a second Melissa walked in. I wanted to choke her to death right there, but I had to hold myself until I got Kayla.

"Hey, long time no see baby." She smiled and sat down across from me. I almost threw up, because I was not her baby. I wasn't even her friend.

"So, where was this vacation to?" I asked her.

"Oh... you know... Florida." she stumbled on what to say. I acted like I didn't notice so she wouldn't make any sudden movements or mind link anyone.

"Did you go with anyone?" I asked.

"No just myself." She said quickly.

"Why would you want to vacation when you knew your Luna was missing?" I asked, making her nervous.

"Um... I d-didn't know she w-was." she stuttered. I looked down at her throat and she took a big gulp.

"Yes you did you lying bitch." I yelled. She jumped a little and tried to keep her cool. "You know, someone from our pack masked her scent. And masked Cole's scent. Do you know someone named Cole?" I continued.

"N-n-no." she said, standing up a little bit.

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran over to her and had my hand around her throat. So much for easing my way into it.

"TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK SHE IS!" I screamed.

"Never." She wheezed between gasps and I tightened my grip around her throat.

Suddenly, her face went blank and I knew she was mind linking someone. Cole. I was about to end her life, so she couldn't get help, when Chris charged in the room.

"Cameron! There are rogues starting to surround the territory, the guards saw them. We need to act quick! It's Cole!" He rushed out.

I released my grip on Melissa's neck and she collapsed to the floor, wheezing and coughing. I charged out of my office and mind linked my entire pack and informed them quickly. The same going for Alpha Trent. I ran outside and immediately, my pack started running outside, and minutes later, the Goldenmoon Pack appeared. Bree, Carter, Chris, and Michael (reminder// his third in command) were at my side, along with Kayla's parents. I looked over at Bree and she nodded, ready for revenge.

I gave them a quick informational speech about what was about to happen and to prepare themselves for a fight. Almost immediately after the speech, I started to see rogues coming in from the woods. Hundreds of them...

****

Cole's POV

I was so worried from the minute Melissa left. I told her to mind link me when she got there. It took her three days to get there and finally mind link me. I don't know what took her so long, because we were just a few miles away from Cameron's territory. Probably nervousness.

I couldn't have Cameron kill her. She was the only way I could get information about Cameron and his pack.

'Just got here, and your warriors are standing at the edge of his territory.' Was the first thing she mind linked me. I let out a breath of relief knowing that she got there safe.

'Go inside and see what he needs. Remember to try to get out as fast as you can and avoid any trouble.' I told her.

After a little bit, she mind linked me again about what they were talking about. When she was in the middle of telling me he was getting mad and telling her about Kayla and if she knew me, it got cut off and I instantly became worried again. Did he kill her? I couldn't have that happen.

I was about to have a panic attack until I felt the connection come back.

'Get some help. All of you come. He is strangling me to death. Help. Hur-' and then the connection was cut off again. I hoped to the Goddess that he did not kill her. But I couldn't worry about that right now.

I mind linked all of the rogues in my pack to immediately start heading towards his pack and told them why. But, there was one last thing I needed to get before I left.

Kayla.

****

Kayla's POV

It's been a few days since I saw Melissa. Since I saw Cole. Since I've moved. Since I've use the restroom. Since I've eaten. Since I slept.

I couldn't think anymore. I think it's maybe been like a week and a half, but it feels like it's been years. When you get kidnapped and tortured, not to mention Cole beat the shit out of me after I spit on him when he tried to touch my area, it's hard to even think you're alive anymore.

I'm sure I have wet my pants multiple times, and my arm was still throbbing and was only healing a little bit, but my body was so numb that I couldn't move or feel anything. I cried 24/7 and just wanted Cameron to come and save me. ANYONE to save me.

I started to hear a familiar sound and looked over to the door and saw Cole burst in. Instead of looking mad or evil, he looked worried and in a rush. He rushed over to the bed and started to untie the ties. When he was done he yanked me up and started to run out the door. My legs were so wobbly from not walking, that I almost slipped and fell and a few times, but he caught me and kept running. Eventually, my body started to wake up and I was able to walk again. I was in pain, but couldn't think about that right now.

Once we ran through his pack house, he opened the front door and there was a staircase that led to a ceiling. He pulled me up it and then slid the ceiling over his head and then pulled me onto the ground above. I looked around and saw many things that looked like personal items and looked over and saw coffin. I gasped and almost threw up, remembering we were under his dad's coffin.

He ignored me and opened the door to outside. Surprisingly, we were in the middle of nowhere in some wooded area.

Once we were outside, he shifted into his wolf and nudged me to get on his back. Not wanting him to do anything to me, especially in wolf form, I hopped on his back and he took off.

I was so scared of where he was taking me, and why he was in such a rush. But to my surprise, we started to come near a familiar place. Once I realized we were back around the same area I was when I got captured, I knew we were going to Cameron's pack.

I was so happy that I was going to see him again, but then questions started to flood my mind. Why were we even coming back here? Why did he bring me? Was he going to kill me? Was he going to kill Cameron in front of me? Was Cameron already dead?

I shuddered at the last two questions and quickly shook that thought off. Cameron wasn't dead.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that I could see Cameron's Packhouse through the trees. No one was outside, but I had a feeling people were going to be soon. I had a feeling that there was going to be a fight, because there were many other rogues around me. Some were in wolf form and some were in human form. Some of them stared at me like they wanted to kill me, and some looked at me like they wanted to fuck the shit out of me.

Cole changed back into human form, and I fell off his back. I groaned in pain as I hit my bad arm on a rock and it started to bleed a little bit. Someone handed him some clothes, and he quickly got dressed. He looked like he was mind linking everyone, so I couldn't hear of course, and then shortly after, everyone started to leave out of the woods towards Cameron's Packhouse. I looked over and saw Cameron, Bree, Carter, Chris, and Michael standing in front of his pack and my parents standing in front of theirs. My stomach dropped and I started to cry seeing him. I couldn't really make him out, because I was so far away, but seeing him was all I needed to stay strong.

"Okay," Cole said, snapping me from my daze. "Cameron, Bree, and a few others will probably come after us, so we have to stay here. At least until the fight is over. I hope your ready to see you're mate and best friend die." he said evilly.

I cringed and tears started to fall from my face. I didn't want to see Bree died. I didn't want to see my parents die. I didn't want to see any of my friends or family die for that sake. But most of all, I didn't want to see Cameron die. I couldn't see him die. And I felt super bad because I couldn't shift into my wolf and fight. I was too weak and he blocked me from my wolf every time he drugged me.

I was knocked out my thoughts, once again, when I heard growling and loud noises. I looked Cameron's way and saw the fight had begun. Already, dozens lay dead on the ground, and many more are being added onto that. I couldn't see Cameron anymore, but saw my parents, Bree, Michael, Chris, and Carter fighting. All of them seemed to be doing good, so my attention focused on to where Cameron was at.

I was so worried, and hoped that he didn't die in battle.

****

Cameron's POV

Once they emerged out of the woods, I took one more look at everyone else, my sister, Carter, Michael, Chris, and Kayla's parents. I looked torwards the woods and saw no sign of Kayla or Cole.

The rogues started running towards us, and our two packs, including everyone but me, started running towards them. The fight started and I instantly saw dozens laying on the ground dead. I heard growling, whimpering, and cries. No one that was super important to Kayla (friends and family) got hurt yet and I hoped they continued like that, so I went inside to find Melissa.

I had totally forgotten about her, she needed to be held captive and couldn't fight. I didn't want her death to be easy. She deserved worse.

I crept upstairs to my office, knowing that she would probably try to attack me. When I opened my office door, she was still on the floor, holding her neck. I guess it really hasn't been that long since I nearly choked her to death.

"Come on, I can't let you get away or fight." I said sternly, yanking her up and dragging her downstairs. She was letting out cries and was coughing slightly, but I didn't care. I had no emotions for her anymore, not even hatred.

Once I got downstairs, I took her into the living room and moved a rug out-of-the-way. Under the rug, I pulled open a hidden door that led down to my prison chamber, which everyone in there died already, so she would be completely alone. I pushed her in and shut and locked the door. I could only hear her muffled screams and cries. I didn't care, she could cry me a river for all I gave a fuck.

I ran back outside to see how the fight was doing and go go find Kayla and Cole.

To my surprise, there wasn't any fighting going on anymore. About 100 bodies laid scattered on the ground. The remainder of the rogues sat on one side of the yard and my pack and the Goldenmoon's pack stayed on the other. I was wondering why the fighting stopped when I heard Bree try to mind link me. I let the connection follow through so she could.

'Cole stopped all the fighting. I don't know why, but he howled saying he was going to kill our Luna if the fighting didn't stop because his army was losing.' Bree cried. I growled loudly, but stayed back, because he was going to kill Kayla if we continued fighting.

All of a sudden, I saw Cole emerge from the woods with Kayla. My heart did a flip when I saw her. But then I whimpered, seeing her condition.

Her hair was messy and tangled, she had a bruise under her eye and on her arms, along with a long cut on her right arm. Her face was red and puffy and her eyes were bloodshot. She was wearing a long T-shirt and that was it. I suddenly got a stronger urge to kill Cole when I saw her like this.

"Hello everyone. You probably know me. I'm Cole. I'm the reason you guys are all here. Actually, your precious Alpha Cameron and his sister Bree are the reason you guys are here. And you guys all know why. And I think you guys know who this lady behind me is. This is Alpha Cameron's mate. I stopped the fighting because I wanted to get this done and over with." He yelled so everyone could hear.

Anger took over my body, and I was at the verge of letting Devon take over. I stepped forward and walked torwards them a little bit so I was about 20 feet away from Cole and Kayla. Cole looked at me and smiled.

****

Kayla's POV

"Well hello there Alpha Cameron. Long time no see. I was waiting for you to join the battle, or come after me, but since you're so weak you couldn't find me, I had to come forward myself. I know, I know this is probably a little embarrassing." Cole said.

I looked at Cameron and he looked at me. I tried to mind link him, but that connection was still cut off. He was only about 20 feet away from me. He had a look of sadness in his eyes, and a tear slipped from my eye.

"Just give her back to me. And we can settle this without her involved." Cameron said pleadingly.

Cole laughed hysterically. "No can-do. You killed the most important thing to me and now I've got to do the same. But I also am going to kill you and your sister."

Cole yanked me in front of him and pulled me into him so my back was to his chest. I looked at Cameron and his eyes started to turn dark.

"Don't try to get away from me." Cole whispered in my ear.

"Don't do this to her." Cameron growled, his wolf started to take over slowly. He started walking torwards us. Cole reached into his back pocket for something and when I looked down at his hand, he displayed a silver knife. He brought it up slowly and started tracing it around my chest. I gulped multiple times, in fear for my life.

"You killed the only thing I have left. You killed my father. I want to show you what it feels like to have the thing most important to you killed." he said. "But I actually don't think I will kill you, just so you can feel the pain forever."

And then, he dragged the knife quickly across my throat. I heard Cameron scream and shift as I fell to the ground. I held my bleeding throat and gagged, as blackness started to take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.6K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
257K 10.6K 36
Kayla's life has been pretty average, until she moves to a small town with her mum and Gavin. Her mums stuck up partner. Something about this town wi...
219K 3.8K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
2.2M 94.5K 44
Alex Taylor is your normal teenage werewolf. Well besides the fact that she has alpha blood in her. Her brother Asher was named the alpha a couple mo...