|| 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧...

Galing kay breathtaekingg

KAPOOR SONS x MALHOTRA DAUGHTERS Arrange marriages always seems that there's a cold husband & a sweet caring... Higit pa

Malhotra's & kapoor's
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27(15+)
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39(15+)
chapter-40
chapter-41(15+)
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
- notice
chapter-52(15+)
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
chapter-57 (ending)
author's note -
-note-

chapter-13

574 33 2
Galing kay breathtaekingg

"Piya ka ghar kesa bhi ho, use to jana kisi or ke yaha tha"

Y/n waha se sidha apne ghar chali aati h being not interested as always. She wanted to call Vishal jo use kahi nhi dikha par uske mobile me Vishal ka number hi gayab ho gaya tha that made her more frustrated.

Y/n: ughh!! Everyone is so annoying yarrr!!

Shivani waha aakar use dekhti h as she spoke.

Shivani: sweetie jao thoda rest karo aaram milenga...shaam ko hum sabhi shopping par jaa rhe h tum aaongi?

Y/n: nhi...

She simply reply as shivani nod karti h, Kyu ke obviously wo javin or y/n ko ek saath bhejne wale the jisse wo abhi na hi jaye to accha honga, with that y/n upar chali jaati h apne kamre me.

On the other hand, at malhotra industries. Vishal uski kaafi purani friend ritika ke saath gappe maar raha hota h leaving a frustrated y/n here.

Vishal: you know ritika? I wanted to tell you this from a long time that y/n ki shaadi hai agle hafte, waha chalongi na?

Ritika: of course vishuuu, you know baby...i wanted this from a long time hushhh atleast ab y/n tumse dur rahengi...

Vishal; yahhh don't say like that she's my bestie from high school yarrr...i always care for her as I had crush on her in highschool but ab lagta h I love you more darling....

Ritika: haa or uske taraf dhyan dena zara band karo, you know na we're already engaged!

Vishal: haa I know now shut your mouth...jao kaam karo me zara y/n-

Ritika again use glare deti h.

Vishal: uhm uske office me jaane ki baat kar raha tha yarrr...

She laughed as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving from there, she was a employee in malhotra industries from past 3 years, but she liked Vishal from the first day, it was her who proposed him a year ago and he agreed after she put a lot of efforts but to his luck he started to fall in love with her. Is baat se y/n unaware thi jo pagal ho gyi thi Vishal ke pyar me.

At malhotra mansion. (8 pm)

Y/n niche aati h to find no one as she didn't care it at all, wo bas TV on karke dekhne lagti h. She barely can hear anything when it's time for her favorite cartoon jo wo chupkar dekhti thi but aaj koi nhi tha isiliye dekh rhi thi. She's in love with love stories.

Y/n: pata nhi meri prem kahani kab chalu hongi...ughh...

She blushed y/n ki this side ka pata karna har kisike liye namumkin tha infact aria jo usse itna close rehti thi use tak pata na tha ke ab y/n soft rehti bhi h ya nhi, but koi insaan kitna hi ghamand me reh sakta tha? She giggled as a loud thundered echoed and all the lights of her house gone infact khidkiya bhi khul gyi un hawaon ke wajha se.

Y/n halki si sehem gyi when she didn't heard anything rather than feeling herself all alone.

Y/n: maids...guards...

She spoke more like a whispers, when dog barks could be hear across the empty hallway. She breath heavily hearing someone's footsteps.

Y/n: ma-maids...guard uncle aap h ky? Ye light kese chali gyi...

Wo kese tese khadi hoti hai and step ahead until someone pull her back, she hitched when she was pulled by her waist roughly. Her eyes widen as she could sense who it is.

Y/n: andhere me war karna pasand hai kabhi ujale me bhi aaya karo na javin kapoor...

Javin: kyu tumhe andhera nhi pasand kya? Agar abhi se andhera pasand nhi karungi to kese bitaongi pyar bhare lamhe mere saath....

He sniff on her neck, giving her kisses there softly.

Y/n: javin chhodo mujhe...

Javin: I want to feel you...itni aasani se chhod diya to kaisa maza?

She feel herself lifted up as he take her somewhere that she could even process, he was above her.

Y/n: javin-

Javin: sshhh...

He handcuffed her with his tie smirking at her face.

Y/n: are you drunk?

Javin: nhi...hosh me rehkar hi to maza liya jata hai...fayda uthaya jata h...you know I desperately want to ruin my sweetheart, shaadi ki pehli raat tumhare birthday par manane ki bhi ky khushi hai...

She widen her eyes shooking her head with a no but he was not in his senses. Removing his clothes he hovered over her kissing her lips and neck with so much love, although she was denying it but she feel so good. Indeed she let him do anything to her.

Javin: fuck so, so good...

He shoved his size deeper inside her shaking core as she arched her back while pouting.

Y/n: remove this first...

She pointed at those handcuffs as he shook his head while thrusting inside her deeper, she arched her back while moaning his name.

Y/n: j-ja-javin...aahh!! Sl-slow down...

She pleaded with some tears in her eyes. He didn't show any mercy to her, as she slowly closed her eyes as so again she opened them seeing her laying on the soft mattress. Wo turant uthkar bethti h feeling pain in her lower abdomen, With widen eyes she stand up y/n yaha waha dekhti h wo abhi tak sofe par hi thi living room me. Maybe raat me wo so gyi ho, sweat was all over her forehead..

Shivani: sweetie tum kal raat yahi soi thi jab hum aaye to humne uthaya nhi...jao jaakar taiyar ho jao aaj office mat jao javin aa raha h shopping karne jana h aaj tumhe or haa aane ke baad zara card dekh lena or kuch kaam h ok?

Y/n nod karti h she immediately run away from there going into directly her bathroom.

Y/n: shayad kal raat me cartoon dekhte dekhte hi so gyi thi, matlab j-ja-javin aaya hi nhi...ughh!! Stop it y/n-ahh, how bad you're, you had a wet dream about him!!!

She closed her eyes in full frustration. Removing her clothes slowly she let the hot water fall upon her body, she now realize why she had pain in her lower abdomen because she got her period. Everything about last night it feels real to her her but it was a another nightmare which really took her breath out her throat.

Y/n: how will I face him?

Her heart pounded in her chest as she turn off the shower after taking the bath, headed into her room. She wore fully covered dress an oversized one being not in her senses that she had to go to shopping.

Y/n: ahh...!

She message her stomach a little where it hurts laying on the bed,

Y/n: really...i can never be like that! Never....but why it was so good??

She blushed at her own imagination with him. Really her heart beat more for him day by day. A sudden knock interrupt her imagination.

Y/n: come in...

She simply spoke sitting up. Javin aakar usse kehta h.

Javin: you're not ready? Shopping pe nhi chalna...

Y/n kuch keh nhi paati because her heart wasn't letting her do anything, her breath hitched as his eyes met hers. Some flashes of her nightmare come in contact of her eyes, she closed her eyes tightly looking down.

Javin: sweetheart, are you okay?

Y/n: stop calling me that!

Javin: what love?

Y/n use glare deti h while he started to come closer...

Y/n: st-stay t-there...

Javin: and what if I don't?

He come closer pulling her by her wrist towards him, as she looked at him with her widen eyes when he lifted her up going down stairs, she just stared at him being fully speechless. Making her sit in his car he pecked her forehead after leaning on her level and close the door coming towards his side. He sat inside and started to drive.

Y/n: kaha lekar jaa rhe ho?

Javin: mall...shaadi ki shopping to saath me karna banta hai, hai ki nhi?

Y/n: b-but i-

Javin use aankhe dikhata hai or y/n pata nhi kyu chup beth jaati h this time she think ke use uski itni si bhi fikr nhi h ke usne use breakfast tak na karne diya, and taking her in these types of clothes. She sighed until he stop the car in front of a cafe.

Javin: utro...

Y/n: kyu? Hum to mall jaa rhe the na?

Javin: tumne breakfast nhi kiya h first wo karo utro ab...nakhre mat dikhao...

She glare at him and sit back with a cold expressionless face, he sigh getting out coming to her side. He knows how to deal with this arrogant lady. He pulled her up in his arms taking her inside.

Y/n: yahhh!! Wht are you doing!!? Leave me javin, it's a public place?

Javin: oh...but I can't sorry...

Wo simply uske taraf smile karta h while she wiggle to get out of his grip.

Javin: sweetheart stop or else I will kiss you here...

She pouted, she also don't know why she's being like this today. He pecked her lips as she gasped. Smiling he put her down in front of the table and told her to sit. She simply did as he said after a long long time there was lots of her favorite foods that were served to both of them.

Javin: eat...

Y/n: haha, really me itna sab kuch khaungi? You should also eat with me...

Javin: nah I had my breakfast...

Y/n: yahhh!! Why don't you listen to me javin?

He glanced at her smirking a little, her behaviour really touched his heart and now wo bilkul nhi chahta tha ke y/n apne asli roop me aaye.

Javin: tumne kal raat koi bura sapna dekha ky?

He asked, simply. But she choked on her food hearing him as she cough he stand up and Pat her back giving her a glass of water.

Y/n: n-nhi...

After stopped coughing she spoke, he just nodded his head not understanding what has happened to her?

Javin: are you sick? Did you got fever?

He checked her temperature as she frown.

Y/n: yahh, why are you behaving like this!!? Btw i-

She was about to spoke when she stopped seeing someone entering the cafe and that was non other than the person she loves the most, her brighest smile could be seen as javin bhi piche mudta h but he glared at the man but felt a little relief seeing the lady with him also. He smirked.

■□■□■□■□■

Ugh I think I won't be able to post for a little time❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24K 1.3K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
45.8K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
91.3K 3.7K 62
"This marriage is only meant on papers and there is nothing to you to hope something from me. UNDERSTAND!!!" - he growled making his wife flinch for...
638K 22.1K 53
"Remove your each and every cloth.. you really need a lesson in every chapter, don't you y/n?" It all started with a glimpse of misunderstanding to t...