FEEL YOUR LOVE [ENG VER]

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ ON GOING BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23 🔞
#24 🔞
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

#31

280 24 54
By Laervaa2nd_

T/N : guys...i hope you won't getting bored with me 😅, I'm back with another chapter. And this chapter actually...a little bit....no...no I'm not gonna spoil it 😁
Let me ask you before you read this chapter, is there anyone who turn their notifications whenever this story is updated?, If there any of you, then how did you get the notification?

(Just asking guys 😁)

...

"I really didn't intend to do anything bad to you," Phuwin said.

"..."

"It's clear now, isn't it?"

"I-I..."

"Now think carefully, if you come back....I'm sure he won't hesitate to hurt you."

"Then...what about my family, Pooh... what about Pooh?"

"Pooh....he's with P'Pavel, I'm sure he won't realize it for a while..."

"..."

Actually in my mind....I was thinking about Joong but....

"About Joong....I'm not saying he's fine now....but however for a while...."

Knock knock knock

The sound of knocking on the door was heard

Phuwin turned around and immediately opened the door

"Pond?"

I said unconsciously

"You!!!", Phuwin looked shocked.

That means he didn't know about Pond's arrival, and how did Pond know where i am right now?

"Joong was looking for you," Pond said to me with a sleepy face before walking over to the sofa and lying there.

T/N: JJ  🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

"Joong?"

"He was so worried, Pooh came and punched him in the face, Fourth punched him too, wow it looks like this sofa is not a bad bed", Pond spoke as if it was no big deal.

"What are you doing?"

"My friend doesn't look like a human now," added Pond.

"You, stop influencing Dunk, you don't know anything."

"Of course I don't know anything but weirdly....I ended in this place", said Pond.

"I'll call the guards to send you away."

"Oh...ok, then don't be surprised if this place has another guest tomorrow," said Pond again.

"Are you threatening me?"

"No, I'm just giving you a choice... You're being a bit mean to your guest anyway, if you're going to kick me out, can you at least let me sleep for a while?."

T/N : A Note From JJ  👉🏻 [A little note from Pond, if you want to evict a guest at least let your guest sleep for a while (don't imitate it 😅)

I can see the annoyance on Phuwin's face

"Phuwin" 

“Khrub”

"I think... it will be much.... better...if I'm back," I said.

"Dunk."

"I..... I worry about everyone"

"I know you're worried, but do you know the risks you'll face if you go back? My mom won't let you wander around Dunk, especially since your dad has started to remember you."

"..."

"If you go back...you won't be safe, I'm not doubting Joong but....even now we don't know the extent of my mother's actions."

I finally gave up...

....

After a few days in a place that looked like a special hospital, I was taken to a house (which was more like a hideout), uncle Win told me that this house was a secret house that was very hidden.

Don't ask me if I was alone or not, because the answer is No.

Pond came with us, he was checked and his cell phone was taken by Phuwin, as for Nina uncle said she had been transferred since the night.

Even if I bring Pond along it won't change the fact that I'm still lonely, because wherever and whenever he is,

he will only....

"This sofa is comfortable"

Looking for a sofa to sleep on 🤦🏻‍♂️

Never once did I see him come into the room to sleep on the bed, he just kept looking for the sofa.

 T/N : Another Note from JJ 👉🏻  if you have a sofa in your house, come over later to me and please list your name so Pond can come to sleep 😅

Really weird

"Keep looking at me like that, what will you do if Joong finds out? I'm sure he'll tear up my skin," Pond said suddenly.

"Oh...I didn't mean to..."

"What you want to know, just ask"

"Joong....is he okay?"

"No."

"..."

"I'm sure he must be worried about you right now, and looking for a way to find you," Pond said.

"..."

"Let me ask you something....do you trust Joong?"

"Of course."

"Then why don't you let him take care of you?"

T/N: while others were busy having crushes on Dunk, Pond became the captain of JoongDunk's ship 🤧

"Because it's not as simple as you think", Phuwin suddenly appeared.

"Then what else do you want it to be?"

"Don't you know what will happen if Dunk comes back?"

"Why do you have to worry unnecessarily, it's just a waste of energy and time?"

"What do you mean?"

"If the weather forecast says it's going to rain today, do you think it will really rain today?"

"Of course it wi-"

"Nope, no one knows for sure...because they are only estimating not determining, same thing with Dunk, are you sure Joong will let him get hurt without protecting him?"

"What can Joong do? That woman..."

"stop judging things by their covers, he is Joong Archen, he is not an ordinary human if you don't count his traits"

"..."

"Assuming you're going to hide Dunk for his safety, then how long? How long are you going to hide him? Do you think Joong will just sit back and forget about Dunk? Do you think Dunk's family will sit sweetly and cry about their son and brother disappearing?"

"You..."

"Khun...this is the real world not a novel you should be aware of what you are doing"

"And you.... if something happens to Joong, who will you blame? This person...or yourself?"

After Pond said that, both me and Phuwin fell silent.

"Huammm....I talked a lot today...and it made me sleepy"

T/N : JJ 🥴

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 695 19
broody vampire Joong meets his new fledgling Dunk JoongDunk centric. PondPhuwin supporting the plot angst, fluff and humour
44.7K 2K 31
Joong and Dunk, the eternal rivals who were competing with each other since the very first day of Freshmen year of college, wake up in bed next to ea...
29K 1.7K 27
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...
86K 2.5K 54
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first langu...