Steal Your Girl [JENLISA / CH...

Από bae__lalisa

Lisa falls in love for the first time. She should be happy but things are not easy especially if the girl tha... Περισσότερα

One (M)
Two
Three
Four (M)
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten

Nine

215 4 0
Από bae__lalisa

"Oh. Look who's here." Momo tapped my shoulder and pointed at the entrance of the auditorium. I look at the door and saw Tzuyu walking inside the room. She went to sit at the far corner of the room along with the other students who were there to watch us. When she looked up to meet my gaze, I gave her a small wave as a greeting. She shyly smiled and waved back.

Our team are currently practicing for our next dance routine. We have an upcoming dance competition next month so our club always find time to rehearse after school.

I actually have plans today because Jennie and I are going to do our homework in my house so after this routine I already excused myself to leave early. Our dance teacher argeed and gave me the permission to go.

We continue to dance and the crowd cheered when they hear the climax of the song because it was time for Momo and I to do the dance break. We are chosen to lead the dance and both became the center of the team so we did our formation and gracefully dance to the music. We already perfected our steps and our bodies were tuned in with each other.

We finished the number and the people gave us a round of applause. I saw Tzuyu looking at me with a sweet smile and I felt proud that our team did a great job today. We will win the upcoming competition that's for sure.

"Okay now let's take a five minute break guys.  And Lisa, you can go now." The teacher told me and I bow my head to give her thanks. I bid farewell to my team and quickly get my bag before heading towards the door.

I passed by Tzuyu's seat and she stood up when she saw me. She must be confused that I'm leaving early. I smile and told her that we should continue to talk outside if she has questions.

We walked outside the room and stopped to sit at one of the bench in the hallway.

"Looks like you're leaving early today." Tzuyu pointed out with a sad tone.

"Yeah. I actually have to do my homework with a classmate. We have plans." I explained.

"You know, I came here to watch you practice cause I want to ask if you're free after this. I want to hang out with you but I guess this isn't the right time." Tzuyu said in disappointment. Her lips pouted like a sulking baby.

I can't help but smile at her cute reaction and decided to tease her a little.

"You should've texted me first. I would've cleared my schedule for you. Nayeon told me that she gave you my number but you never texted me. Why? I thought we're friends now. I'm kind of hurt you know." I fake a sigh and shake my head disappointedly and saw Tzuyu panicked upon seeing my reaction.

"It's not like that! I was just too nervous to contact you first. I really wanted to talk to you and get close to you but I'm too shy. I actually don't know what to do." Tzuyu blushed and she looked down at her lap.

I chuckled at her response and patted her head.

"I'm just joking. It's alright. You don't have to explain yourself. And she actually gave me your number too but I didn't text you either so.. don't worry too much about it. What's important was that, we're friends now right? We can just talk in person like this if we're too busy to contact each other." I replied with a small smile.

"Friends.." I heard Tzuyu muttered.

Then she looks up and her eyes meet mine.

"You're right. Friends. Let's start as that. Maybe things will change in the future. But for now, I'll promise to do my best to become one of your great friend." Tzuyu smiled back.

"Good. We should hang out next time." I answered.

"I'll look forward to that Lisa." Tzuyu beamed.

"Lisa." I heard a voice called my name so I turned to look at the source and saw Jennie standing there timidly while looking at us.

I smile upon seeing her and bid my goodbye to Tzuyu. She waved and promise to text me soon.

I walked up to Jennie and stopped in front of her.

"Shall we go?" I asked enthusiastically and she just nodded her head as an answer.

We head towards where my locker is and after getting some of my things, we proceed to go get my bicycle. It was parked outside the school building and Jennie can't help but speak when she sees it.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, I can call my driver and--"

"Chill Nini. It's alright. Don't worry cause it's safe. I swear." I raised my hand and even sign to cross my heart to prove my word.

Jennie looks hesitant but when I offered my hand for her to take, she just sigh as an answer before finally grabbing it.

We ride the bicycle, Jennie carefully sat behind me and I wrapped her arms around my middle. Jennie was taken aback at the sudden contact because my stomach was exposed and she doesn't know if she should touch me or not.

"Are you okay?" I turned to face her and asked. She avoided my gaze and just nodded in response. She finally wrap her hands around me and to be honest the action made me feel butterflies inside my stomach for some reason. I smile and gently tap her hand around me to calm her down.

"Everything's going to be alright. Now promise to hold on tight. Let's go." I said before starting to pedal.

Jennie was silent at first, taking in the surroundings and I can feel her slowly relax during the ride. A few minutes passed, I was surprised when she initiate a conversation.

"Do you always use this when coming to school? I never saw you with one before." Jennie curiously asked.

"I just use this when I feel like it. It really depends on my mood. Sometimes, I was too sleepy to even drive one so I just ride a bus instead." I explained.

Jennie stayed silent after that. I don't know what she was thinking but I don't want to cut our conversation short so I decided to ask a question too.

"So how was your first time riding it? Are you having a great time back there?" I quickly glance behind me and gives her a small smile.

"It was alright. The summer breeze feels kinda nice." Jennie admitted.

"Oh wait. I realized that I just got out of practice. No way. Excuse me but I want to ask, how about my smell? Do I stink right now? I'm so sorry I forgot to shower before meeting you." I panicked and try to sniff myself.

I heard Jennie giggled behind me upon hearing my worried thoughts.

"No not all. Don't worry cause you don't smell bad. It's fine so please calm down and focus on the road Lisa." Jennie said smiling when I looked at her.

I don’t know if I said this before but she looks beautiful when she smiles. I'm glad to see her actually having a great time right now.

"You're too kind Jennie. I'll believe your words then. Thank you for easing my worries." I sighed.

"By the way, do you exercise?" Jennie suddenly asked.

I can't help but smirk at her question.

"Why do you asked? Is it because I have great abs? In fact, you're actually touching them right now." I teased and laughed. I quickly glance back to look at Jennie's face again and I saw how red she was.

Now she feels embarrassed. It's actually cute.

Jennie decided to speak.

"That's not the reason why I asked. I was just curious if you even have time for that cause your schedules always look so full. I wonder how you usually take care of yourself and your health." Jennie stated seriously.

"Oh is that so? Well, I don't have time to work out but I think the dancing helps me alot to be fit. Jennie, based from your point of view, do you think I'm in good shape or not? Be honest with me. Cause sometimes I feel like the lack of sleep makes me look like a malnourished zombie." I complained and I heard Jennie giggled when she heard that.

"I think that's not true Lisa. Don't worry cause to me, you look great. You have a perfect body. You have muscles in all the right places and you look awesome even if you don't have enough sleep. And you--" Jennie stopped talking when she saw me spare a glance at her again and realize that she's saying too much.

She suddenly looks shy and I saw her bite her lip in embarrassment.

"Um, I'm gonna stop right there. I'm sure you get my point right?" She muttered and I just chuckled at her cute actions.

"Thank you for saying that Jennie. Hearing your compliment means a lot to me." I said happily.

After a few more minutes, we finally reached my house. I unlocked the door and Jennie followed me inside.   

The apartment that I was living at was simple and small but it's alright cause the rent wasn't high and the owner was friendly and kind too.

Jennie's eyes wander around the house before she sat down on the couch. I offer to give her drinks from the fridge, and brought out two bottles of juice for the two of us. Then, I took out some cookies and placed them on the coffee table. Jennie thanked me and I quickly went upstairs to change to a more comfortable clothes. I picked a pair of pants and sweatshirt and change into them. I took out my pen and notebook before heading down.

I saw Jennie eating the cookies that I gave her and I smile at the adorable sight.

To be honest, seeing her inside my home gives me this strange warm feeling inside. I don't know how to explain it but now that I think about it, I suddenly feel kind of embarrassed that she's actually here. Good thing I cleaned the whole place before heading out this morning.

I sat down beside her on the couch and grab the bottle of juice in front of me. I opened the lid before taking a sip. The cold liquid hits my tongue and I feel somehow refreshed after drinking it. I smile and looked at the bottle that I was holding.

I didn't realize that Jennie was watching me the whole time so when I glance at her, I felt my cheeks warm up when I saw her staring at me.

"Do you like it? You look so happy while drinking that." Jennie noted.
I put the bottle down at the table and face her.

"Yeah it was great. And I was just kinda thirsty I guess." I admitted and shrugged.

Jennie nodded her head in understanding. Her eyes scanned the house again before it landed at the rabbit plushie beside her on that couch. She took it and my eyes widen when I realized what it was.

I remember that plushie. That was a gift from Irene! She gave it to me last month during our monthsary. She even told me to hug it whenever I miss her. It even has her initials, B.J. written on its chest.

Shit. I forgot to hide that.

Jennie took the stuffed toy beside her and look at it. She even brushed her hand at the letters on its chest. I gulped nervously while waiting for her to say something.

"B.J? Is that its name?" Jennie asked in curiosity and turned to face me.

I vigorously nodded my head as a response.

"Yes. You can call her B.J. I guess." I bite my lip to calm myself and hope that she won't ask for more.

"Her? Oh. so she's a girl? That's cute." Jennie smile and inspect the toy once more. I took my juice from the table and drink again to ease my nervousness.

"What does B.J. mean by the way?" She suddenly asked and I almost choke in surprise at her sudden question. I put the drink back on the table and look at her.

"You know I actually don't know. My granny gifted that to me when I was a kid and I forgot to ask her if it has a  meaning or what." I lied smoothly that even I was surprised at myself.

Jennie seems to buy my answer because she just nodded and put the plushie back down.

"You must've taken good care of that toy cause it still looks new even if it was old. I'm sure you cherished it so much since it was a gift from your grandmother." Jennie commented.

"You're right. It was my favorite cause my granny gave it to me." I replied and sighed in relief that I can quickly come up with a lie that easily.

"By the way, how's your grandmother? You're not gonna visit her today?" Jennie asked in concern. She knows that my grandmother is in the hospital cause I mentioned it to her before.

"No not today. My aunt was taking care of her and she hates seeing me there." I explained and Jennie looks intrigued after hearing that.

"I thought you don't have any other family aside from your grandma?" Jennie looks confused at my answer.

"It was a long story but I'll sum it up for you so you can listen if you want to." I said in response and Jennie just nodded her head and wait for me to speak.

I told her everything about my past.

When my parents died in a car accident, my grandmother took me in but my mother's sister, Aunt May was opposed to the idea of me living together with them. She doesn't want the burden of taking care of another child cause she already has two children during that time. My grandmother insisted that I should stay with her no matter what and told Aunt May that she would take all the responsibilities and raise me up by herself. In the end, auntie agreed and we all live together in one roof for the past few years. Even if we were in the same house, Aunt May never treated me like a family. She never failed to remind me all those years that I was just there with them because of my grandmother. She hates my mother cause my father chose her instead of her. I heard that the three of them were best friends and both my mom and auntie fell in love with my father. And my father loved my mom back. That's the reason why she hated her own sister and me. Aunt May also always scold me and told me that granny always worked so hard just so she could give me money to buy food so I should be thankful and do my best to help in any way that I can. It felt like a scene from a movie where I've become like cinderella back then cause I did all the household chores while her and my cousins all act like a rich and superior master. It was annoying but I endured it all and just thought that I should at least give back and do the best that I could. My grandmother was a fruit seller at the public market so she weren't around much during the days. She always gave me all of her money when she gets home just so I could buy all the things that I need from school.

When I turned 15 and found a part time job, my aunt finally kicked me out of the house and told me that I could fend for myself at last. My grandmother didn't want me to go but I told her that it was fine and thanked her for everything. I told her that I'll get her out of that house someday when I finally earn enough money to take care of the two of us. I started living by myself since then and keep moving from place to place to find a small and affordable apartment to stay at. I actually just moved to this place last year cause it was near my workplace and school. Now that I'm in college, I promise myself to study better and work even harder to fulfil my dreams and be with my grandmother soon. My grandma and I still keep in touch with each other everyday even if we don't live together anymore. She wanted to visit me here but never got the chance because she was always busy. I saved some money for the past years just in case something happens in the future.

So when I suddenly received a call one day that my grandmother collapsed and hit her head resulting to her in a comatose state, I was devastated. I didn't know what to do that time and how to help her. I finally talked to Aunt May after all those years of not seeing each other and she told me that I should do my best to help them pay for all of granny's medical expenses. I completely agreed to do everything in my power to help and use all of my savings. After that, I tried to find another way to earn money which lead to my relationship with Irene.

But of course I didn't tell Jennie that last part.

"So that's it. I know my story wasn't a happy one but if you want to include it in your essay, feel free to do it. I don't mind at all." I said in a cool tone and smile but my smile faltered when I look at Jennie's expression beside me.

She looks sympathetic. Her eyes are looking at me with pity. And I don't want that.

"What's wrong?" I asked seriously.

Jennie just stayed silent and broke our eye contact. She took the bottled juice at the table and take a small sip.

I waited for her to say something. What is she thinking right now?

After a few moment of silence, she finally speaks.

"You know, you're a strong person Lisa. I think I've never met someone like you before." Jennie genuinely said.

"Is that what you think?" she nodded her head in response.

"Yes that's what I think. You've been through a lot and I can't imagine how hard it was for you. I couldn’t do that if I was in your place." Jennie sadly looks at me.

"You don't have to feel bad for me Jennie. It's alright." I reassured her.

"No it's not. It wasn't alright. You were so young and powerless. You didn't deserve to go through all of that. It was unfair." Jennie countered.

"Well, life's unfair Jennie. But if you really feel bad for me, then you can console me by giving me a warm hug. Maybe then it'll help you feel a bit better." I joked to lighten the mood and Jennie was taken aback at the sudden request. She looks surprised and it was cute.

I chuckled upon seeing her reaction and shake my head.

She's so adorable.

I was about to say something more when Jennie suddenly scooted closer to my seat and before I knew it, her arms encircle around me to give me a hug.

What?

The sudden action made my heart thumped wildly against my chest.

Jennie.. she's hugging me? The realization made my face and ears feel hot. I must've been blushing so hard right now.

"I don't know if someone said this to you before, but I'm proud of you Lisa. Not everyone was as strong and patient as you. I hope you know that." Jennie murmured before she pulls away from the hug.

Then she avoided my eyes when we face each other and excuse herself to go to the restroom.

She hurriedly walk towards it and disappeared from my sight.

What just happened?

The hug only lasted for 3 seconds that I didn't get the chance to hug her back. My heart was still beating faster on my chest and I was left there quite confused.

But I know deep in my mind that I wished that the hug was longer.

Jennie's POV

"What am I doing? I must be crazy. Why did I do that?" I whispered while looking at myself in front of the mirror.

I cupped my cheeks and realized how red my face was.

This isn't right. I shouldn't get close to Lisa. Even if I feel sad about her situation, I never should've let my emotions control me. The fact that I was the one who initiated the physical contact scares me. I don't know what's gotten into me.

Jennie calm down. It wasn't a big deal. I'm sure Lisa doesn't mind. You should stop overreacting. It's alright.

I took a deep breath and look at the reflection in front of me again.

"It's fine. She's my friend. Giving her some sort of comfort is the right thing to do." I convinced myself and nodded my head in agreement to my own statement.

I washed my hands to distract myself and look around me.

My eyes fell at the two toothbrush on top of the shelves. One of them is yellow and the other is purple.

Now that I think about it, I saw two pairs of slippers with the same color earlier near the door too. I look at the side and there are two bathrobes again with the same color yellow and purple, on the rack.

It seems like most of the things around me are for two people even if Lisa mentioned earlier that her granny never visits her new place before.

Was someone else beside her living here? Does she have a roommate that she never mentioned before or these things belong to the girl that she has 'complicated' relationship with?

I'm curious but this is none of my business. I should focus and work on my assignment. That's the reason why I'm here in the first place.

I finally decided to come out of the bathroom and face Lisa. She was still sitting on the couch and when she noticed my presence, her face light up in excitement. She patted the space beside her and smile at me. I walk towards the seat but make sure to keep my distance from her. Good thing she didn't notice and I saw her get her phone from her pocket.

"Thank you for what you did earlier Jennie. I appreciate the hug. It made me feel better. I'm in a great mood now because of you." Lisa begin to say and before I can respond, she handed me her phone.

"Please give me your number Jennie. I realized that we never have each other's contact information yet." I look at the phone then back to her eyes.

"What for? We can finish this homework now. There's no need for that."I deadpanned.

I saw Lisa's surprised reaction upon hearing that.

Was I too cold? I felt like that sounded harsh without my intention.

Then I got confused when I saw Lisa's lips pulled up into a smile. Now she looks amused at my response.

"You're right. We could finish this now anyway. My bad, I should've been more honest then." Lisa slowly moves closer to my seat and I felt my heart skip a beat at her action.

What is she doing?

She finally stopped beside me, with just a small distance between us. I feel like if I move an inch and turned my body, our shoulders will brush against each other.

I raised my head to look at her face when she speaks.

"I'm asking for your number cause I want to talk to you more Jennie. Even if we finish this now, I still want us to have a connection and maybe deepen our friendship. Is that too much to ask?" Lisa asked and smirked.

What's up with her and that dazzling smile of hers? Is that her way of getting what she wants? That won't work on me though. And Rosé told me that I should--

"Jennie, have someone ever told you before that you have a very beautiful eyes? They're really stunning." Lisa sincerely said.

"What?" The sudden compliment distracted me from my own thoughts.

Lisa looks straight into my eyes before speaking.

"I said, your eyes are beautiful Jennie. Especially when you look at them up close like this." Lisa repeated herself.

I felt my heart beat loudly on my chest.

This again. I need to say something before she hears this.

I stare back into her eyes and open my mouth to speak.

"T-thanks." I stuttered and bite my lip from embarrassment before looking down on my lap.

I should've said something else! What is wrong with me?

I heard Lisa chuckle beside me and I felt my face warmed.

Not again. I don't want to blush in front of her.

"You're adorable Nini. I'm glad to see this side of you. I think I know what to write on my essay now." I raised my head up after hearing that.

"What do you mean? I haven't tell you anything about myself since I came here. I know that we've opened up to each other before but I don't think you'd remember anything that I've said during that time anymore." I said in concern.

"That's not true. Of course I still remember every detail about you Jennie. You're my friend after all. I wouldn't forget something about the person who is close to me." Lisa reasoned.

Friend.. Right. We're friends now I guess. I don't know if we're really that close enough now but hearing her say that she remembers everything about me makes me feel kind of glad even if I won't admit it.

"Anyway, back to the topic. Please give me your number Jennie. I promise I won't bother you or unnecessary contact you. I swear." Lisa even raised her hand to promise.

I don’t know why she wanted to get my number so bad but I guess it wasn't a bad idea to give her. I wouldn't regret this later right?

I sighed deeply and contemplated on what to do.

In the end...

"Okay fine. Give me your phone." I said in defeat and I saw Lisa throw her fist in the air in joy. Then she handed me her phone.

"Yes! Finally. Thank you. I promise you won't regret this." Lisa grinned.

I really hope I made the right decision. And I can just block her number if she pulls something troublesome though so it doesn't really matter.

We continue to discuss everything about ourselves, our fears, hopes and dreams and many more and I didn't even notice that time passed by so quickly cause I found myself enjoying Lisa's company. Talking to her brightens my mood. She sometimes throw random jokes and puns that I couldn't help but laughed because they were so funny. I don't usually enjoy reacting to silly things but her playful side amused me.

She really is an interesting girl.

My phone suddenly rang so I look at it and excused myself. Lisa nodded in understanding so I stood up and walk towards the restroom again and take the call there.

It was my driver. I told him that I wouldn't go home with him today cause I have other plans and I also specifically instructed that he should wait for Irene and follow her car when she came out of school today. I know that Irene will stay longer in school because of student council works but my gut feeling was telling me that something wasn't right and I have to do something.

"I'm sorry Ms. Kim but I lost her car. I was following her since earlier but the traffic stopped me from going any further. Her driver was fast enough to beat the red light too. I'm really sorry if I failed to do my task." I can hear the sincerity in his voice.

"It's alright. We have other chances in the future. Just pick me up now. I'm almost done here. I'll send you the address." I heard him say 'Yes mam' and I ended the call after that.

I returned to my seat and told Lisa that it was time for me to go so I'll just wait for my driver to arrive for a few more minutes before leaving. She looks disappointed at first but then she just nodded in understanding.

"I'll text you." She said smiling and I just replied okay.

My phone lit up when I received a text from Irene.

I wonder where is she now?

Baby why is your driver following my car around since earlier? Did you ask him to spy on me? - Irene

What? I can't believe that she would notice that.

No. Why would you think that? Maybe he's just bored cause I didn't go with him after school. - Jennie

Okay. If that's what you say then I believe you. - Irene

Are you home now? I'll go to your house after this. I want to see you. - Jennie

I’m at a friend's house. We agreed to have sleepover tonight. I'll just text you and let's see each other tomorrow okay? I love you baby. - Irene

Jennie just read the message and didn't reply back. She was annoyed and worried at the same time. She has no clue where her girlfriend is right at this moment.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 24.4K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
190K 5.6K 25
Synopsis : Lisa was born with heart disease and need a transplant at the age of 20. She got a lifetime girlfriend since she was 15 years old. Jennie...
263K 6.3K 34
Lisa loves Jennie so much that it hurts when one day she left her and their adopted daughter Ella after successfully became a singer. Lisa was confus...
8.3K 193 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...