Will it be mine??

By angel_4224

longing of a simple girl...... will she atleast noticed by him???? More

PROLOGUE
Samyuktha
RudraPrakash
Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 18

69 9 1
By angel_4224

Sam: Epdi panna enna panrathu? Na veetuku poga venama?

He nodded no with his eyes closed.

Sam: Yethu???.... Vilayadathinga..

She whined.

But that grown child didn't want to wake from his new found pillow.
She doesn't know what to do.... But suddenly,

Rudra: Enna ma sound eh kanom

He asked without opening his eyes.. As she suddenly turned silent.

He opened his eyes as he didn't got any reply and shocked to see her face close to his face.

Rudra: Hey enna panra?

His voice sounded too small as he didn't expect this scene.

Sam: Onnu illaye....

She replied and started to move forward slightly  which reduced the gap between them.

Rudra: Maa nee enna..

He didn't complete his words but she further moved down now their lips are inch apart. If anyone move slightly it'll eventually connect their lips.

Rudra eyes widened with this action and her eyes enjoyed his panic filled face. He pushed her up and got up from her lap. He knows he need to calm his racing heart but it seems impossible when he remember her desired filled eyes.

Sam: Ennachu pa??

She asked mischievously. He looked at her and realised she got ready to go to her house with her belongings and finally his brain chided him that he got tricked by his girl.

Rudra: Enga pora??

She doesn't replied anything and waved bye to him and wentout of his room.

Rudra mv: very dangerous girl..

But suddenly,

Sam: Hello sir!!

Rudra: Nee innu polaya?

Sam looked at him with sly smirk in her face.

Sam: Enaku onnu thonuthu.. Sollalama?

Rudra: Sollu..

Sam: Neelam athuku sari pattu vara maataaa..... Bye!!!

Sam said and ran for her life after noticing a change in expression in his face.

Rudra: Oru naal maatuvela.. Anaiku pathukren...

Rudra mv : Nan good boy ah irukanunu nenachalu.. Iva vidamaata polaie...

He  reached the Hall and saw Rakshan glaring at him.

Rudra: Enna da?

Rakshan: Ipo enna video da kattuna... Ava odi poita?

Rakshan said in a stressed tone.

Rudra: Nee yen tension agura? Onnu illa... Ama... Nee innu un room polaya? Ingathan irukkia? Aioo sry da thambi..

Rudra asked with fake caring tone and rakshan can see his brother is hardly trying to hold his laugh.

Rakshan: Yenda pesamaata?? Yn pesamata!!! Ella en neram!!!

Rudra pinched his cheek hardly and went inside his room.

Rakshan: kadavule!! Intha rendu paithiam ta irunthu enna kapathirunga.. Pleaseeee...!!!

Days passed...

Now she is going to complete her UG, during these days they had lots of lovely moments as well as little fights which is unavoidable in love life. But they never hold on to their fights more than two days. Rakshan is like their middleman whom struggled a lot between this lovesick puppies.

Day before her farewell day,

Tara: Nalaiku farewell day... Cha epdi intha 3 varsham pochune therla... Ennatha college vara pudikalanalu farewell nu sollunga pothu kashtama than irukku..

Sam: Crct than... Marupadiu yn late nu nammala yaru keka maatanga... Assignment submit pana thevai illa... Internal, external, seminar ithu ethuvu thevai illa... Ana marupadiu ithellam repeat panna nalla irukkume nu than thonuthu...

Tara smiled  at her friend.

Tara: Enna veetla pesnia? Enna sonnanga? Ok va?

Sam: New vera yen da.. Ore porkalam than.. Ana kadaisila na entrance eluthren.. Select agita university join panren.. Apdi illena neenga solramari government exams ku prepare panrenu sonnen.. Ok nu solirukanga.. Enna aga pothunu thrla.

Tara: Paravala da.. Ithuku ok sonnathe perusu unga veetla.. Seri apo nalla prepare panrom.. University join panrom...

Sam: Yes da.. Join panrom.

Sam wanted to pursue her masters in Central university but her family opposed that but after a long struggle she got permission to attend the entrance exams. During these time Rudra gave her mental support to convince her parents. Though he was worried that she will be far away but he has faith that she can handle anything and will succeed in her career.

Farewell day,

She checked her in front of a mirror for 'n'th time before leaving the house.

Rudra was patiently waiting for her in front his house as he couldn't wait to see his girl in a saree.

And finally!!!! She was dolled up with beautiful dark green silk saree with  golden border. Her simple jewels made her more beautiful. There is one line to describe and she is smilply ethereal in his eyes. He is seeing her without even blinking his eyes as if she will disappear even if he blink his eyes.

He returned from his dreamland when he heard his phone ring.

"Yuktha"

Sam: Sir.. Ipdi ennayave pathutu irukratha yarathu paatha enna agunu theriuma??

Rudra: Enna agum?

He started his bike half heartedly as still need time to admire his lady but he need to reach his office on time.

Sam: Onnu illa.. Enaku en veetla nalaike  maapla paka arambichiruvanga.

Rudra: Patha pakatum..

Sam: Yethu??

She asked him shockingly..

Rudra: Ethana mapplai pathalum.. Kalyanam na athu ennoda thana.. So let them waste their time.

She giggled at his response.

Rudra: Seri ponone en thangachi koodave iru...don't  wander around..

Sam: Aioo intha pasamalar tholla thangalada...

Rudra laughed. Rudra and Tara get along so well and now they both team up together to tease Sam.

Rudra: Unaku porami...

Sam scoffed at his statement.

Sam: Mudiyathu.. Na velila than suthuven.

Rudra: Sollratha kelu ma..

Sam: Mudiyathu.. Yen panna koodathu?

Rudra: Becoz I don't want anyone to admire my lady.... Seri bye.. Pathu po..

Soon he cut the call but she was stunned after hearing his statement. Because he is not a person who express his possessiveness so openly so it made her blush by remembering his words.

She reached her college.

Though they enjoyed alot there is a strange pain in everyone's heart.

At the end of event everyone started click photos with their friends. Tara and Sam clicked lots of photos though they both not a photo person but Sam didn't know one thing that the photos are sent to someone by her beloved friend and that person enjoying every thing from his office chair.

(  Before the event )..

On call..

{Tara: Sollunga bro..

Rudra: Enaku oru help venume..

Tara: Ungaluku pannama vera yaruku panaporen.. Tell me..

Rudra: Morn ennala avala photo eduka mudiyala.. So..

Tara: Avala photo eduthu anupanuma?

Rudra: please.. Annanukaga panamatiya?

Tara: Seri Seri..

Rudra: Avaluku theriya koodathu..

Tara: Ithuveria??.. Seri enaku enna kedaikum?

Rudra: Enna venum?

Tara: Neengale sollunga..

Rudra: KFC treat... After your last exam.. Deal..

Tara: Deal.. }

So as per the deal Tara is doing her work perfectly because of her brother.. to be precise because of the KFC treat.

And the college ended with mixed emotions and after that only the exam is left.

She was standing in the bus stop and thers is no sign of bus and unexpectedly rain started it's work.
Due to overcrowd she couldn't stand under the shelter and drenched in rain completely.

After a lot of struggle the bus finally took back her safely. But the rain didn't bother to stop if it's any other day she will not worry but today her costume started to get heavy after drenched in rain.

She started to walk towards her home. But..

On call..

Rudra: Ma veetuku vantia? Malai vera..

Sam: Neenga vera yen.. Nane malai la than nadanthu vantu iruken.

Rudra: Ipo yenga irukka?

Sam: Bus stop la irunthu veetuku poitu iruken... Unga vitu kita than vantu iruken..

Rudra went to the terrace. He could notice the faint image of her but soon he could see her full image.... Wet hair with some of her strands sticking to her face.. Her saree started to stick to her... Her face glowing due to street lights... To be honest she looked irresistible.

Sam: Hello kek..

Rudra: Na phone ah cut panren.. Seekram veetku po..

Sam: Ennachu..

Rudra: Onnu illa ma... Malai romba peithu.. Seekram po.. Na aprm pesren..

He cut the call.

Rudra placed his hand on his chest. He could hear his rapid beating of his heart.

Sam mv: Ennachu ivarku?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

STAY TUNED

Next week there will be double update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 396 44
[ON HOLD] A simple girl who never experienced any kind of attraction in her life, never had crush on anyone, never really cared about her looks. A li...
607 105 14
what happens when a teenage girl befriends her corridor crush? will her crush ever know about her feelings? or........does he feel the same way...
16.2K 910 75
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...
422 104 48
What is meant to be will find its way to you. You will never know. I will never show. He liked her. She liked him. But is life that simple?