wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061
Stop saying "sorry" | 062

Always going to love you | 041

1.3K 40 27
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

Ever since Billie made that post, the comments have stopped. Granted, I turned them off, but I haven't really gotten any dm's.

It's sad that they only stopped because Billie told them to, when they should've stopped from the beginning.

I'm still have some bad thoughts, but they're not as bad as they were before.

Billie won't let me go on my phone 'unsupervised' because she's overprotective. I know she cares about me, but she's treating me like a baby. I'm grown and can take care of myself.

I appreciate her concern, but I don't want to be a burden to her.

I feel like I'm always in her way with all of my shit. I don't even understand sometimes why she likes me.

I feel like I'm the worst possible person to date.

I warned her about this from the beginning, but she still stays. Why?

"Vae, what's on your mind, baby?"

I notice I was zoning out and I look over at Billie who has a worried look on her face. "Nothing." I shake my head. "I know when you're lying to me, Nevaeh. Something's wrong." She rolls her eyes.

I hate how well she knows me, how she can always tell when something's wrong.

"Nothing's wrong, baby, don't worry." I assure her. "Vae." She sighs. "It's not your problem." I groan. "Nevaeh, why is it so bad that I care about you?" Billie asks. "You make it such a big deal!"

"No, I don't!" I say. "Yeah, you do. You act like I'm such a monster for caring about my own girlfriend!" She exclaims. "I never act like that!" I shout. "I just care about you, okay? I don't know why you have to be like this. You don't have to hide everything from me!" She says. "It's not your fucking problem, Billie!" I repeat.

"God, why do you always say that?" She sighs in annoyance. "Because it's the truth!" I tell her. "Nevaeh, your problems are my problems because I care about you!" Billie huffs. "No, they're not! You don't need to put up with all of my shit!" I say.

"I do because I love you! Can't you get that through your fucking head?" She yells.

I scoff and get off the couch and walk to the front door. "Don't walk away from me, Vae." She says. "Don't tell me what to do." I grumble before walking out of the apartment.

I just need space.

I didn't want this to turn into an argument, but I guess that's what it is.

I start to walk down the stairs and when I get down to the door of the apartment building, I see it's raining.

Ugh.

I walk out the building, but I hear footsteps behind me and someone grabs my arm.

"Nevaeh, c'mon, don't be like this." Billie sighs. "Of course I'm gonna be like this because I make such a big deal, don't I?" I mock her words from earlier. "Vae, you know what I meant!" She says.

"No, I really don't." I laugh in disbelief. "I don't get any of this, why you like me. Like, out of the billions of people in this world, you pick me."

"Because I love you, you idiot!" Billie shouts as the rain starts to pour down on us. "I hate how you don't think you're worthy of love when you are, Vae. You're so fucking worthy of everything. You're the most amazing person I've ever met and I hate that you can't see that about yourself!"

"I love you, Nevaeh, day and night, I love you. You're my person and I care about you so much. More than myself, more than anyone in this world."

"You shouldn't." I mumble. "Why not, Nevaeh? Give me one fucking reason!" Billie shouts. "You could do better than me, Billie. I make everything so fucking hard for you!" I say.

"Vae, look at me." She sighs. I look up at her nervously. "When I first started dating you, I knew what I was getting into. Your problems are my problems, when you're sad, I'm sad, when you're happy, I'm happy. I'm always gonna care about you, Nevaeh. I don't care what you think about yourself because I know you, the real you, and you're the best person I know." She tells me. "I hate that you don't see that in yourself, but I do. I love you for you and I'm gonna love you on the good days and the bad days, no matter what."

"You are?"

"Of course I am, I'm so in love with you, angel. You're not a burden to me and you're never a problem. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She responds.

I sigh and pull her towards me, kissing her softly. She pulls me close to her as we kiss and places her hand on my cheek.

It turns into a make out, but we jump apart when we hear a car beep from down the road, making the two of us laugh.

I pull Billie back to me and press my forehead against hers. "I'm sorry, baby. I love you." I whisper. "I love you more." She whispers back. "I'm sorry."

"It's my fault, not yours." I shake my head. "It's not your fault, it was mine, Vae." She insists. "I'm the one who's just a stubborn bitch." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, maybe a little bit." She chuckles. "You're a lot, you know that?"

"Yeah, but so are you, Eilish." I laugh. "Maybe a little." She smirks before kissing me again.

She lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her torso. Without breaking the kiss, she manages to carry me back upstairs.

Billie shuts the door behind us and carries me into my room, locking the door behind her. She lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me. She starts kissing my neck, making me let out a moan.

"Who do you think you are, topping me?" I ask. "A very lucky bitch." Billie smirks and goes back to kissing me. "I deserve this, you know."

"Oh, really, do you?" I raise an eyebrow. "Mhm." She nods her head. "If you're comfortable, of course."

"But please, please, please let me." She begs. "You're that desperate?" I laugh. "Please, Vae?" She pouts her lips jokingly.

"You're so fucking lucky I love you." I sigh in defeat.

- Billie -

This bitch is finally letting me go down on her. I think my prayers have finally been answered.

After getting off our wet clothes since we literally got drenched outside, we're both undressed.

"Baby," Nevaeh says quietly. "Yeah, angel?" I look up at her. "Just be.. gentle please. I still get nervous about this." She says.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Did I force you into this? I don't have to if you don't want me to." I tell her. "No, sweetheart, it's okay, I want it." She nods her head. "You do?" I ask. "Mhm, just be careful." She says. "Of course." I nod.

I plant a kiss on her chest before making my way down her stomach, leaving a trail of kisses.

"We gotta be kinda quick, Isaiah is probably gonna be home from Gabe's house soon." Nevaeh chuckles. "Okay." I laugh softly.

"You ready, baby?"

"Yeah." She answers. "100% sure?" I raise my eyebrows. "I'm sure, Bil." She rolls her eyes at me. "I just have to make sure you're completely comfortable with this." I shrug my shoulders.

"I already told you, I'm 100% su-"

I slip my tongue inside her pussy, making her stop her sentence to moan. "Oh, okay then."

I chuckle before I start to suck on her clit. "Fuck, that feels really good." Nevaeh moans. "You like that, mama?" I ask. "Mhm." She responds.

"Good." I say before I start to flick my tongue in her pussy. "Mmph, fuck!" She exclaims, gripping onto the bedsheets.

I've been waiting so long to hear this girl moan like this for me.

I'm gay and horny, okay? Leave me alone.

I add one of my fingers, pressing it to Nevaeh's clit as I continue eating her out.

"Baby, faster." She whines. "Beg for it." I say. "Yeah, no, I won't be doing that." She scoffs. "You're so stubborn. Excuse me for trying to make my girlfriend feel good." I roll my eyes before continuing what I'm doing.

"I just w-"

I start going faster like she requested, making her moan louder. "You keep interrupting me!" She groans. "Do you wanna cum or not?" I sigh. "Ugh, fine." She huffs.

After about 7 minutes, Nevaeh starts moaning louder and louder as she grips onto my head. "Billie, fuck!"

"Bil, I-" She gulps. "I'm so fucking close."

"Should I keep going to get the entire floor of this level to know my name?" I smirk. "I'll actually kill you." She says. "You're no fun." I frown.

"90% of the people who live on my floor are old people, so let's not."

"Ugh." I groan and go back to licking her pussy. "Baby, I don't think I can go much longer." Nevaeh moans. "You got it, Vae, just a little bit longer." I tell her. "You feel so fucking good." She says breathlessly. "You make me feel so good, B."

I know exactly what she's doing and it's working.

"Fine," I sigh. "You can cum."

Nevaeh cums in my mouth as she lets out a long moan. Once she's done, I give her a kiss, placing my hand under her chin.

"How are you feeling, angel?" I ask her. She lays her head on my chest and lets out a tired sigh. "Good. I should let you do that shit more often." Nevaeh laughs.

"See? I told you." I smirk. "Don't get all cocky now." She rolls her eyes. "How can I not? After over 6 months of dating, you finally let me fuck you." I shrug. "Only because I was being a bitch." She adds. "Nah, don't act like you didn't want it." I chuckle. "Maybe a little bit." She mutters.

"I love you." I smile. "I love you." Nevaeh echoes. "Can we take a shower? I'm all wet." She chuckles.

"Yup, I made that pussy like a fucking founta-"

"I meant my body from the fucking rain, dumbass." She shakes her head. "Oh." I say. "You have such a dirty mind, I swear to god." She sighs. "What? It's not my fault I have a sexy ass girlfriend!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yeah, okay." She laughs and gets off of me.

The two of us shower before getting into some fresh clothes. "Baby," Nevaeh gasps. "Yeah?" I look over at her. "Can we do face masks?" She asks. "You wanna do face masks?" I chuckle. "Please." She pouts and bats her lashes at me. "Fine." I roll my eyes. Nevaeh smiles and kisses my cheek. "Thank you."

I love seeing her happy like this.

We put the face masks on and I look in the mirror. "I look fucking ridiculous."

"You look so cute." Vae laughs. "No, I look dumb." I roll my eyes. "Shut up." She says. "No, you shut up." I say.

"No, you shut up.

"You shut u-"

I cut her off by kissing her, pulling her close to me as I wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls away with a smile and says "I love you."

"I love you more, baby." I grin.

I'm so happy, she's happy.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Instagram

vaeh.grant

Liked by billieeilish and 24,738 others
vaeh.grant 💓

Comments on this post have been disabled.

a/n 🤍

are y'all happy now 🙄🙄

LMAO i'm kidding but they're so cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365 0 17
...are you shitting my dick? HA! There's no NSFW... It's just a book mostly consisted of texts between Billie and an enby-spec OC. With One Direction...
193K 3.2K 54
my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be a disclaimer at the top of every chapter...
780K 20.9K 32
-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even heard from Alexis, who practically vanished...
44.1K 1.1K 43
Aurelia Green grew up a conservative Catholic, raised by strict parents, but once she left for college, she mostly stopped following her faith. She's...