ᴏɴʟʏ | ʟᴜᴋᴇ ᴘᴀᴛᴛᴇʀsᴏɴ

Od miguelschamp

"ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴛ ʟᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴏᴏʀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜs." [sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 1] ғᴇᴍ... Více

Cᴀsᴛ
Wᴀᴋᴇ Uᴘ
Wᴀᴋᴇ Uᴘ (2)
Wᴀᴋᴇ Uᴘ (3)
Bʀɪɢʜᴛ
Bʀɪɢʜᴛ (2)
Bʀɪɢʜᴛ (3)
Fʟʏɪɴɢ Sᴏʟᴏ
Fʟʏɪɴɢ Sᴏʟᴏ (2)
I Gᴏᴛ Tʜᴇ Mᴜsɪᴄ
I Gᴏᴛ Tʜᴇ Mᴜsɪᴄ (2)
Tʜᴇ Oᴛʜᴇʀ Sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ Hᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ Fʀᴇᴇ
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ Fʀᴇᴇ (2)
Fɪɴᴀʟʟʏ Fʀᴇᴇ (3)
Eᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ
Uɴsᴀɪᴅ Eᴍɪʟʏ
Uɴsᴀɪᴅ Eᴍɪʟʏ (2)
Sᴛᴀɴᴅ Tᴀʟʟ
Sᴛᴀɴᴅ Tᴀʟʟ (2)

Eᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ (2)

550 8 3
Od miguelschamp

______________________________________

Layla stood in her dance class in an all black dress. Her partner stood behind her as they faced the front of the class.

"Boys, I want you to focus and leave it all out on the field." Coach Barron says. Confusion quickly covers the students features.

"You're losing them, Frank." Their teacher says

"No. I got 'em."

"Breathe in..." She says as the class does what she said, "shake out your nerves. Surrender to the music and to your partner. Here we go."

Layla turns to her partner as they wait for the music to start, "You ready ?"

"Yeah, kind of nervous." He says

"You'll be fine. I'm not that good either." Layla tries to joke. She smiles as the boy chuckles with a nod. They both turn to the front as the music starts.

"Five, six, seven, eight." The teacher says. Layla and her partner start to do the moves they've been learning for the past couple of days. Surprisingly, Layla remembered everything she had learned and did it relatively well. Her partner lifts her up and over to the other side of them. She turns to him with a small smile before she faces the mirror.

Her smile begins to fade as she sees Luke. He was dressed in a white button down and black slacks. Layla blinks as he steps through the mirror into the room with her.

"Step into my world

Bittersweet love story 'bout a girl."

Layla looks up at him as he holds his hands out to her.

"Shook me to the core."

She tries to place her hands into his, but it goes through. Her brows furrow as that hadn't happened before.

"Voice like an angel

I've never heard before."

Layla sighs softly as she goes to touch his hand again and she's able to grab them.

"Here in front of me."

They raise their hands together making a circle before bringing it down to their sides. She grabs his hands and pulls back before he lifts her up again. She holds her hand up and he grabs it.

"They're shining so much brighter

Than I have ever seen."

He spins her to stand in front of him before their arms stretch and come together. He lifts her up and spins her before setting her down.

"Life can be so mean

But when he goes

I know he doesn't leave."

They sway together before he spins her around. He holds her hands as she spins behind him and comes out the other side. He spins her out before pulling her in and dipping her.

"The truth is finally

Breaking through

Two worlds collide when I'm with you."

Layla pushes away from him. Luke spins a few times on the ground before kneeling in front of her. She takes his hands taking a few steps before he spins her. She goes behind him as he turns and spins her out again.

"A voice is rising so, so high

We come to life

When we're in perfect harmony."

Luke lifts her up and turns her before letting her down slowly. His hands around her waist as she finally lands on the ground. She looks up at him as he holds his hands out.

"Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa

Perfect harmony

Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa."

She takes his hands as he pulls her in front of him again. She looks back at him and his eyes soften as he looks at her. She lifts her hands up in the air.

"We say we're friends."

Luke takes her hands intertwining their fingers.

"We play pretend."

Her holds their hands out before wrapping them around Layla.

"You're more to me."

"We create..."

Luke spins her out again.

"The perfect harmony."

Layla blinks as she stands in front of her dance partner. She looks around noticing she's back in the gym with her class.

"Wow, we nailed that. Good job, Layla." He smiles

"Yeah." She says clearing her throat, "You too."

Layla stands there as he walks past her to his friends. The bell rings and Layla makes her way out of class. Julie watches with furrowed brows before slowly following after her.

_______________________________________

Julie walks into the music room spotting Layla at the piano playing a couple of keys.

"There you are. I've been looking all over for you. Why'd you run out of dance class so fast ?" Julie says sitting on an empty chair next to her.

"Sorry. I just needed some air." Layla mumbles

"You okay ?"

Layla sighs, "The whole time I was dancing, I was imagining my partner was Luke."

"Seriously ?" Julie asks. Layla simply nods, "First off, Flynn called it. Second, I know you always want what you can't have, but Luke is next-level."

"I know, but Luke is the only other person I've met that I feel actually gets me like Janet did. Luke and I just clicked. And he's so-"

"Not real." Julie says apologetically, " You can make all the music you want with Luke, but... he'll always be a phantom."

Layla looks down at the piano. She knew Julie was right, but in the back of her mind she didn't want to believe it. She didn't want to lose another person she cares about.

"Look, you're like my sister, and I don't wanna let you get your heart broken. And trust me. Tonight, you're performing with Luke, so the key is avoiding those big, beautiful, dead... eyes." Julie smiles playfully

"What do you mean ? You're leading tonight."

"No, you are. It's practice for avoiding Luke's charm." Julie says with a smile

"You're pushier than usual today." Layla frowns

"Thank Flynn." Julie shrugs

_______________________________________

Janet and Flynn stood together as they got ready to introduce the band. There were tons of teens from their school waiting for them to perform.

"What's up, everybody." Janet says as the teens cheer

"Time to put your hands up, do a little dance, yup. Here's the new anthem from Julie and the Phantoms." Flynn says as the teens clap. The doors of the garage open as Layla and Julie walk out. Big smiles plastered on their faces as they both sit at the piano.

"Thanks for coming, everyone." They both say as the crowd quiets down.

Layla held a microphone in her hand as Julie played the first few keys. Julie sits up in front of her own microphone.

"Running from the past

Tripping on the now

What is lost can be found

It's obvious."

"And like a rubber ball

We come bouncing back

We all got a second act inside of us." Layla sings

As the drums kick in, Layla stands up. The crowd squeals as the boys pop up with their drums and guitars.

"I believe

I believe that we're just one dream

Away from who we're meant to be

That we're standing on the edge of

Something big, something crazy

Our best is yet unknown

That this moment is ours to own."

As Layla sings and dances near Reggie and Alex, Luke comes up beside her. She swiftly turns around completely ignoring him. He's taken aback, but just backs away to his microphone.

"'Cause we're standing

On the edge of great."

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"'Cause we're standing on the edge of

Great."

Layla makes her way around to stand near Julie.

"We all make mistakes

But they're just stepping stones

To take us where we wanna go

It's never straight, no."

Luke nods his head towards Layla trying to beckon her over. Layla remembering what Julie said, ignores him by turning back toward the crowd. Luke frowns toward Julie who simply shrugs.

"Sometimes we gotta lean

Lean on someone else

To get a little help

Until we find a way

I believe

I believe that we're just one dream

Away from who we're meant to be

That we're standing on the edge of

Something big, something crazy

Our best is yet unknown

That this moment is ours to own

'Cause we're standing

On the edge of great."

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"'Cause we're standing on the edge of."

Layla jumps up to sit on the edge of the piano. The audience cheering her on.

"Shout, shout

Come on and let it out, out

Don't gotta hide it

Let your colors blind their eyes

Be who you are, don't compromise

Shout, shout

Come on and let it out, out

"What doesn't kill you

Makes you feel alive."

"Oh, I believe."

Layla looks over as Luke starts to play a riff that hadn't been used during their rehearsals. Julie's jaw dropping slightly.

"I believe that we're just one dream

Away from who we're meant to be."

Layla smiles softly at him as he comes up beside her. He turns to lean up against the piano, but keeps his eyes on her a big smile on his face.

"That we're standing on the edge

Of great."

"Something big, something crazy

Our best is yet unknown

That this moment is ours to own

'Cause we're standing

On the edge of great."

"Great, on the edge of great."

"On the edge of great."

"Great, on the edge of great."

Layla hops down and makes her way to sit at the bench with Julie. She sets her microphone in the stand seeing as she and Julie were supposed to finish the song off together.

"On the edge

Whoa-oa-oa-oa."

Layla frowns as Julie slides off the bench and stands off to the side. As she looks to her cousin, Julie smiles knowingly at her. She hears the whooshing of the band disappearing.

"Standing on the edge of."

Layla looks to her right just as Luke sits in Julie's spot beside her. The microphone in between them. Luke was sitting close enough for Layla to feel their knees touching.

"Running from the past

Tripping on the now

What is lost can be found

It's obvious."

Luke takes a second of looking down at Layla's lips before he disappears. Layla's brought back to reality by the crowd cheering and Julie sitting next to her.

"What was that ?" Layla whispers

"Couldn't help it. He looked like a lost puppy when you turned away from him." Julie smiles

Layla rolls her eyes playfully as Julie hugs her.

_______________________________________

"I can't say this enough: that was incredible." Flynn says as they all sit in the kitchen eating pizza. Ray and Carlos nod as Janet smiles in acknowledgment

"But epic fail on that eye contact thing." Janet whispers

"You knew about that plan ?" Layla says. Janet nods with raised brows before Layla turns toward Flynn and Julie. Flynn nods excitedly as Julie shrugs

"So how do you do those holograms ?" Carlos says causing the girls to turn to him

"Oh, don't try to understand it, Carlos. I don't." Ray says shaking his head

"That's because you're old."

Ray fake laughs as the girls' jaws drop, "Funny guy. I'd send you to your room, but then who's gonna clean up this mess ?"

Julie giggles, "Don't poke the bear."

"Mm-mm." Flynn tuts as she shakes her finger

Ray chuckles, "So what are the boys doing right now ?"

"Hanging out, I guess." Julie shrugs, "You know, or whatever you do when you're from where they're from."

"Hey, so, what cameras did you use out there ?" Layla says as she leans her head on her hand

"Interested in my work ?" Ray says as he sits down, "Well, uh... I shot with an XF105. That's what I used. The latest model. It's very good."

Janet subtly pats Layla's should as a good job at distracting him. Flynn and Julie fist bumping as they all lean in to "pay attention".

_______________________________________

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
7.1K 140 5
Y/n a 15 year old siren was swimming out of home like usual to see the surface and other sea life. She would get in trouble a lot, for it is against...
158K 2.7K 37
𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝙲H 2 ghosts help pick each other up in their darkest moments through their love for music, and each other. season 1 : finished fem! o...
672 63 23
KIM TAEHYUNG INSANE (MADNESS IN LOVE WITH) LEE YN..... - ROMANCE - MAFIA TAEHYUNG:- if you don't accept to marry me then there is a surprise for yo...