SMG34: The prince and the ser...

Od Axvill_0

This is a story about the SMG4 cast living in the medieval times. Read "introduction" to find more about it... Viac

Introduction ⚠️ must read⚠️
Choosing wife
Knowing about the job
Fun like never before
Training gone wrong
The contract
SMG3's comfort part 1
SMG3's comfort part 2
✨🏳️‍🌈gay cuddles 🏳️‍🌈✨
🎉The preparation 🎉
✨🎉Just the 5 of them 🎉✨
❤️All of this is yours 💖
❗️The incident ❗️
🔮A new beginning❓💎
🎊🍁Thanksgiving special 🦃🎉
⁉️The unexpected turn 😨
🛑Something is off🤨

😵‍💫Different Challenges 😱

1.2K 33 527
Od Axvill_0

Hello guys it's me back with another amazing chapter :D um I uh think...... Sorry it took long to even start the year but here I am, ready for another chapter!

Anyways back to the story.........

4: where's my mother!?

Everyone looks at him.

4: has anyone seen her!?

The whole crowd soon started to ask each other the same question: "where was their queen? Why wasn't she here with them?"

The king notice everyone discussing about the situation. He didn't want the guest to get off topic of what is actually happening.

King (nervous): hehe, calm down everyone. There is clearly nothing to be worried about. She's probably off sleeping her butt off this event. 

The crowd calm and quiet down.

4*taking to gang*: What? She would never do that on an important day like this!

3: something is clearly off

Meggy: she's probably having a problem with herself. We can check her out later. But now, the important part.

4: you're right. Ok fine I guess.

King: finally got them on track.... (Talking to crowd) Anyways, we have a whole line of beautiful ladies coming here to get a change to be our future queen. But wait, there's a catch!

Crowd: ooooooo

King: instead of my son just completely sending everyone home, my son is going to decide who is going to the next round. Each time we meet up, more and more people are going to be eliminated until we have our final two. For that, we would do something different. 

Person from crowd: it's kind of like a game!

King: yes! It's like a game, but better........

Another person from crowd: but wait, isn't there supposed to be two people supervising the whole thing? Aka a king and a QUEEN? Where is here anyways.

King: ah there's the thing, since  my love decided to not show up today, I decided that my beloved  "friend" come here and replace- I mean substitute for her. So Emma, please come on stage and sit next to me as our lady of honor.

Emma gladly stood up from where she was sitting and go up where the king is. She took the queen sit and sat on it ; next to the king.

The crowd was confused at what just happen because they know that no one was supposed to sit on the royal chairs but the king, queen, and prince/ princess. And the king just invited a random lady they don't even know to the Queen's chair. But they didn't worry that much since it was the king after all who call her over. 

King: anyways let me continue from where I left on. You see, I am going to change some things up. Instead of my son asking people randomly boring questions that doesn't even prove the point here, I will make everyone involved in some challenges. You know, some simple task every women should know how to do like cleaning and cooking .....

4's mind: why does he think that is the only thing women are great for. 

King: .....With that said, let the challenges begin! *crowd claps*

4: what did my father just did. That is not how it's supposed to go.

3: it's like if he wanted more action 

Mario: ACTION!

Meggy: well at least it's funner than just asking questions 

4: true

*bell rings * for no reason 

King: ok ladies, for the first challenge, WE are asking you to cook a delicious dinner for your might be future husband , aka my son.

4: WHAT!?

King: he will be tasting it and approve it . If not then you go home, if yes, then you would move to the next round.

4: what if they poison me like my past servant!!!

King(angrily whispering): shut up!

3: wait past servant?

4: um uh nothing to worry about 

King: all cooking supplies will be provided for you. Ok ready ladies, on position! Andddddd let the challenge begin! 

All 105 ladies started cooking a meal that would surely please their future husband.

King: oh forgot to tell you, you are time on this!

Ladies: WHAT!?

King: you have exactly 60 minutes to complete this. No excuses. 

Some of the ladies were mumbling something. With that said all of the ladies grab fresh fruits and vegetables to start cooking. Some grabbing meat and other only vegetables. Everyone was busy cooking the perfect meal for their prince. 

4: *sighs* how long do you think this is going to take?

Meggy: are you dumb? Your father literally said they had an hour to finish this.

4: oh right

Stephenie: pfff borrrriiiinnnngggg 🙄

4: can you calm down!? We don't need your attitude here

Stephenie: attitude!? You're the one saying how long this is going to take! Beside if the whole drama is about the chef not wanting to cook then I can easily cook for you. Then we can kick those ugly girls and we can be alone at last. *moves closer to 4* Just me and you....alone....in your bed ......probably 😏.....you know .....fuc-

Meggy: woah that's enough girl. Stop telling us about your day dream.

Stephenie: but it's not-

3: we should really focus on the queen you know guys.

4: ok right

Meggy: yeah agree 

  Luigi : definitely 

Mario : ok :p

Stephenie: don't change the topic! !!

3: what could possibly happen to the queen?

Luigi: well the last time I saw her she told me that she felt light headed and didn't felt good. I was about to give her some pills but then she just left. 

Meggy: yeah same. She told me that she didn't felt good. I ask here what was the problem. Did her body hurt? Did she felt sick. I could call the doctor you know. But then she told me that no medication could ever fix what had broken her heart . I quite don't understand what she meant by that.

4: weird . She had never felt ill before nor was she light headed before. Could it be something in the food she ate? Or could it be * realized* or.... *looks at Meggy , Mario and Luigi* ....what almost kill me.......

Meggy, Mario, and Luigi all look at each other realizing the same thing. SMG3 and Stephenie was confused.

4: you don't think that my .....mother .......is.......

Meggy: woah let's not get to dark conclusions. There's probably a simple explanation to this.

*loud bell rings*

King: half time ladies! Better hurry up!

All the ladies were hurrying due to the time left and how long it would take them to bake their final results.

25 minutes left. Cook........20 left......bake........10 left........final topics.......5 minutes left.....prepare meal....4.....3......2.....1.....time up!

All ladies rise their hands up indicating that they were not cheating with extra time.

King: ok now my son is going to taste your meal that you prepared. We are going from left to right, starting with you.

Ash(whispering to 4): sire you're up.

4: oh thank you. We continue this conversation later ok guys?

Everyone: ok

SMG4 steps up to where the table was ready to taste the meal, hopefully not get poison. 

First Lady (Jessie): here my prince , I made you an apple pie :)

4: um well thanks? Hopefully I don't get poisoned 

SMG4 taste the pie. It had a crunchy taste but sweet. It doesn't taste that bad. He wouldn't mind if he had a wife that makes pie for him every day.

4: ummmm it's crunchy but sweet too. I'll give it a pass.

Jessie: yes! 

Guard: move here ma'am, you're going to the next round. 

She moved.

King: ok next!

Macy : Here I make you some cook rice and chicken.

4: ok here comes nothing.

He took a spoonful of rice, it taste ok, it smell good too, and- oh what is that!? SMG4 quickly spit out the rice .

4: blah! What is this!? It's so hard! It feels like a rock.

Macy: but-

4: out!

Macy: AAHHH 😡

Then this continues for about a good 30 minutes. Checking which food are good and which are not. Not gonna lie but almost all of the women did know how to cook good. Maybe this challenge was to easy? Food after food, SMG4 chug those food . He hopes that non of the food contains poison. Lucky it didn't.

King: And that's all for this challenge . All the women(which was mostly all) who won come to this side. The next challenge is about to start.

* Women cheering *

King: For our next challenge you guys would be in a cleaning competition. You each will have 30 minutes to clean a bathroom, room, and kitchen. Once again supplies would be provided. Are you ready!!

*women cheering *

*random bell rings again *

The ladies start cleaning as fast as they can. Some of them notice that the king was giving challenges based on the supposed women capabilities. Meaning that all of this challenges was thing young women was supposed to learn how to do. Some of the ladies wondered while cleaning why the king had made them do those challenges. Isn't the queen role is to sit around control the castle by speaking not physically? It was confusing for some of them but they did what the king told them to do. Anything for the prince .

King: ok ladies, you guys have 20 minutes left. Pick up the pace.

Meanwhile the ladies were doing their thing , the gang decided to talk about the queen again .

4: what could be happening with my mother?

Meggy: this is hard to solve without evidence .

3: yeah Meggy's right.

4: what if we find for evidence in her room!

Meggy: that would be a good idea but we just can't leave the place now! It's not even mid way!

4: oh right

Luigi: oh I know!  What if as soon as this is over we spilt into groups of 2 and find evidence around the castle!

4: not bad

Meggy: good plan Luigi 

Stephenie: um excuse guys, why are we even worrying about the queen? She just a queen. We can choose a new one, which could be my mother 😏

4(pissed): excuse me!? Are you for real right now!?

Stephenie: I mean yeah.

4: you selfish little brat. How could you say that about my mother. No, she's not just the queen, she my MOTHER!! AHHHH

SMG4 was ready to fight his cousin Stephenie. He had enough of her. 

3: woah! (Pulling SMG4 back)

4: let me go!!!

Meggy: SMG4! Chill down! This is not the moment!

King: hey guys, quiet down there! Can't you see we are seeing the show!

4: but Stephenie -

The king left before he can even finish half of his sentence.

4: pfff like always.

It was the last minute of the challenge and the ladies were particularly done . About 5 ladies were still finishing up the kitchen hopefully they have enough time to finish the kitchen. 

King : 5......4.......3.......2.....1.......times up!

*random ending bell*

King: ok son go ahead and look at the places that you think you will like to see cleaned by your future wife.

4: oh great I have to stand up

SMG4 walked to the First Lady cleaning and check . The bathroom was good. Same with the room. But the kitchen wasn't clean properly. But he didn't mind because he would barely go to the kitchen. It's a pass. Same for the next 7 ladies. Sure some of the room wasn't clean properly but he did care. The next lady was a mess. She was one of the ladies who finished 10 minutes early. You can clearly see that she didn't took here time to clean properly. Out! He continued checking until he reached to the last lady. Good finally done.

4: ok Dad I'm done.

King: ah good. All the ladies who past this round please move to this side the challenge is about to begin.

4: *sighs* finally done. I was getting tired of walking.

Everyone: 😑

King: now for the next and last challenge I would change it up a little. You guys won't do physical stuff. This challenge would take less than a minute for each lady. Now if you may please form a straight line leading to the prince.

The ladies were as confused as the prince but they obey .

King: now you know in a good healthy relationship , both partners must show love for each other.

4:what is my father planing?

King: so in this challenge , every lady must shown their love to the prince by giving him a romantic   Kiss.

*vine boom*

4: WHAT!? 

Meggy and Mario: 😱

Stephenie: WHAT!? NAH UH NOT HAPPENING.

3: oh no.

The ladies were shock to the king saying that they have to kiss the prince. The teenager were nervous because they never kiss someone before. But the other grown ladies were so happy because they always wanted to kiss the prince.

4: Dad! That's not how it works! I'm not going to kiss some random ladies!

King: oh don't worry you won't be kiss them ,they would be kiss you!

4: SAME THING!

King: ok with that said, let the kissing begin!

4: ugghhhhhhh

The First Lady came to kiss the prince. She was a teenager so she didn't know how to kiss. So she just gave a kiss on the prince's cheek.

King: come on, that is how you show love?

Teenager: but I don't know how to kiss-

King: well I guess you want to be disqualified don't you.

Teenager: no, no! Please.

The teenager took a deep breath and apologized to the prince for what is was going to do next. The she gave the prince a quick kiss on his lips. She began to cry. 

The prince was shock, why was she crying . Maybe passing her would make her feel better, even if she didn't kiss well.

4: um pass?

King: ok good next.

The others where grown women, so they did kiss the prince well. 5......10......15.....20...25......women past with out any trouble. SMG4 was getting sick from receiving kiss from many different ladies. He felt like he was about to cry.

SMG3 notice that SMG4 was feeling uncomfortable. He wanted to do something but he couldn't be he was just a servant. Servants can't get into the royal family business.

Kiss after kiss ,SMG4 wanted this to be over. 30.......40.....50....60...70...80...90!.....women had kiss him, some getting disqualified and some passing. Until it was the last 3 ladies.

SMG4 couldn't take it anymore but this nightmare will only get worse when he sees who's the next women.

4: * sighs*.......*sighs*.....n-next

???: oh hi prince...... remember me?

4: Hu? Who are you- wait what!? What are you doing here!?

Clare: hum, well I came here to give you a kiss 😈

4: but-but father?

King: rules are rules son.

4: oh well h-here's c-come n-nothing 

Clare warp her arms around SMG4 neck. She sit on top of SMG4 getting her face closer and closer to SMG4.

SMG4 was scared. You would never know what kind of bad things she could do to him. Then Clare kiss him, but not a normal kiss, a romantic kiss. 

She puts her tongue inside of SMG4 mouth, Bringing it in and out. SMG4 thought it was only a kiss Clare would give him, Only later he found out it wasn't. Clare drag her hand around SMG4 body, bring it lower and lower until her hand was close to you know what.

SMG4 felt someone touching his 🍆 and quickly realized what was happening. He quickly stood up and looked terrified at the sight.

Everyone soon turn to the direction of the prince wondering what was happening.

SMG3 quickly became aware.

Meggy, Mario and Luigi quickly came next to 4, trying to calm him down.

Clare: oh come on it wasn't that bad! I didn't even came to the best, the por-

Meggy: SHUT UP YOU MOTHERF**KER . 

Clare: ugh!? Who are you calling a MOTHERF**KER !?

Meggy: YOU B!TCH!

Clare: WHY ARE YOU CURSING AT ME!?

Meggy: DID YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID!? THAT WAS SEXUAL ABUSE!!

Luigi: ok let's come down now 😅

Meggy and Clare continue arguing.

SMG3 is staring at the conversation, feeling bad because he can't do nothing. The security guard are supposed to come to the scene but there was no sight of them . SMG3 was feeling anger and anger as he sees Clare screaming at SMG4 who is drowning with tears. He looks around over and over again but seeing no guards in sight. That is when he had enough. 

3: HEY YOU B!TCH, WHY DON'T YOU CALM DOWN AND GO TO HELL!

Clare: AND WHO ARE YOU TO BE CURSING AT ME !?

4(underneath his breath) : My boyfriend 

3: HIS SERVANT! WHAT DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?

Clare: HUMMMM WELL MAYBE THAT  YOU SHOULDN'T BE INTERACTING WITH US!

3: 😡 OH NOW YOUR BEING THE FULL BRAT THAT YOU ARE!

Clare: wait what!?

3: YEAH YOUR ONLY COMING HERE TO GET THE VAUSES AREN'T YOU?

Clare: what are you even saying?

3: YOU KNOW DAMM WELL YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR THE PRINCE. YOU'RE HERE FOR THE MONEY! AND THE PRINCE IS LIKE A MINI PRIZE FOR YOU, AM I RIGHT?

Clare: WHAT!? YOU DON'T EVEN-

Security Guards: come here, you're coming with us!

Clare: what!? You should be arresting him not me!

But the guards pay no attention to her. They took her away.

3: *sighs* (looks at four) you're ok?

4: *crying*

3: oh come here

SMG3 extended his arms for a hug. Without doubt, SMG4 goes to him and hug him back. 

3: There, there, it already happened. Don't worry, you're safe with me. 

That hug SMG3 gave SMG4 felt comforting to 4, which he loves. Sure it wasn't a big deal but he doesn't like the thought of being with a sexual partner. 

King: ok everyone, that would be the end of this session. It all went well beside the last few parts. You can all leave now. I will post flyers with the next session starts . Goodnight everyone.

With that said all the ladies and company leave the castle and back to home. All the maids came to clean up the place . The king left to his room to do something very suspicious. Emma followed.

The gang stood there while SMG3 continued to comfort SMG4. The guest all went back to the room except Stephenie because seeing 3 comforting 4 made her mad. She wanted to comfort him but she didn't want to start any trouble just now because of what happen earlier. 

4: (looks at 3) *blushing* um thank you ....for defending me........a-and comforting me.

3: ah No problem, anything for my prince.

4: wait! You said "my prince"?

3: well yeah or what are you? A maid? 😁

4: oh right hehe I THOUGHT HE MEANT IT AS A LOVE NAME.

Maid: AHHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone quickly look at the direction of the screaming which came from upstairs .

The maid quickly walked down the stairs trying to warn everyone about something bad.

Maid: *out of breath* guys........help........the.....the queen.....

4: wait you saw my mother 😃

Maid: yes......but.......no.....go......

3: what is going on? Why were you running?

Maid:.....the .....queeenn.......THE QUEEN IS ABOUT TO SUICIDE  HERSELF!!!!

Everyone: WHAT!?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

16.9K 266 27
After the events with SMG3, Meggy, Boopkins, (Y/N), Mario, Enzo, and SMG4 decide to head back to the castle. Little was someone waiting to take over...
29K 672 17
FYI i have 0 writing skills so sorry if some stuff doesn't make sense Most of these are just them cuddling I mainly make these when I get touch starv...
9K 313 78
Enjoy some incorrect quotes with the Smg4 crew as well as an Original Character of mine *Does include ships as well as ocxcannon* (All Smg4 character...
3.1K 157 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚐𝟺 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘...