Willow Tree //DNF Hogwarts//

By Aesthetic_dino798

George and Dream have never necessarily liked eachother, George normally keeping to himself, and Dream being... More

°-《CHAPTER 1》-°
°-《CHAPTER 2》-°
°-《CHAPTER 3》-°
°-《CHAPTER 4》-°
°-《CHAPTER 5》-°
°-《CHAPTER 6》-°
°-《CHAPTER 7》-°
°-《CHAPTER 8》-°
°-《CHAPTER 9》-°
°-《CHAPTER 10》-°
°-《CHAPTER 11》-°
°-《CHAPTER 12》-°
°-《CHAPTER 13》-°
°-《CHAPTER 14》-°
°-《CHAPTER 15》-°
°-《CHAPTER 16》-°
°-《CHAPTER 17》-°
°-《CHAPTER 18》-°
°-《CHAPTER 19》-°
°-《CHAPTER 20》-°
°-《CHAPTER 21》-°
°-《CHAPTER 22》-°
°-《CHAPTER 23》-°
°-《CHAPTER 24》-°
°-《CHAPTER 25》-°
°-《CHAPTER 26》-°
°-《CHAPTER 27》-°
°-《CHAPTER 28》-°
°-《CHAPTER 29》-°
°-《CHAPTER 30》-°
°-《CHAPTER 31》-°
°-《CHAPTER 32》-°
°-《CHAPTER 33》-°
°-《CHAPTER 34》-°
°-《CHAPTER 35》-°
°-《CHAPTER 36》-°
°-《CHAPTER 37》-°
°-《CHAPTER 38》-°
°-《CHAPTER 39》-°
°-《CHAPTER 40》-°
°-《CHAPTER 41》-°
°-《CHAPTER 42》-°
°-《CHAPTER 43》-°
°-《CHAPTER 44》-°
ćHāpTëŘ ⁴5?¿??
°-《CHAPTER 46?》-°
°-《CHAPTER 47》-°
°-《CHAPTER 48》-°
°-《CHAPTER 49》-°
°-《CHAPTER 50》-°
°-《CHAPTER 51》-°
°-《CHAPTER 52》-°
°-《CHAPTER 53》-°
°-《CHAPTER 54》-°
°-《CHAPTER 55》-°
°-《CHAPTER 57》-°
°-《CHAPTER 58》-°
°-《CHAPTER 59》-°
Thank you.

°-《CHAPTER 56》-°

34 3 3
By Aesthetic_dino798

~◇~◇~GEORGE'S POV~◇~◇~

"Well, I say we go back."

I announced to the group as I took another exaggerated bite out of my sandwich and chewing obnoxiously.

"What!? Are you insane? Your going to get hurt George! Why would you want to go back!?" Quakity exclaimed, a furious look on his face.

"I don't think that's the best idea George." Bad said, placing his hand on the table.  "You just finished healing, and you want to go back?" Punz said, looking at me with a confused look on his face. "Yeah, George. Your gonna get yourself killed." Tommy said, his elbow on the table, a chocolate bar with two bites in hanging loosely from his two fingers.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged them off. "Oh, c'mon. Don't you wanna find out what was in there? What if it's some undiscovered creature? Wouldn't that be so cool? To discover a new animal and possibly save the whole school?" I said, gazing around at everyone excitedly, trying to encourage them.

"What of you get hurt again? Like last time?" Dream spoke quietly from beside me with his puppy dog eyes. "Dream, I'll be fine! Don't worry about me." I laughed it off, taking another bite of my sandwich.

Everyone gave nervous glances to eachother, as Tubbo moved closer to Ranboo's side.

"George, your being an idiot-" Quackity said, shaking his head at me in disapproval.

"Uh, yeah George- don't think this is the best idea this time. I'm a professional at this stuff man." Tommy said, smirking at the end and giving a mischievous glance towards the rest of the group.

"Yeah, so I can just use my magic-"

"What if you loose your wand?" Skeppy said, leaning on the table.

"I'm not that stupid."

"George, your being completely ridiculous-" Quackity intervened.

"No! I'm not!"

Ranboo nervously chuckled, "George, you need to think about this. You can't just run off-"

"I have thought about it! It's all I've been thinking about since!"

"Please calm down and think George. Just think straight for a moment-" Bad attempting, and failing to calm me down.

"Ugh! Do you not understand? I'm fine! It's not even that big of a deal!" I shouted, getting impatient.

A few groups around the hall stared, but I didn't care.

I gave everyone back a bone-chilling stare and shot my 'friends' a glare.

"Look George, if you actually do decide to go, then I don't think any of us want to risk it like last time." Punz said, his head resting in the palm of his hand.

"Well that's fine! I'll just go by myself then! I don't need you guys!"

I stormed out of the Great Hall, my footsteps bouncing harshly off the walls.

My head felt hot and fuzzy with the amount of anger coursing through my veins. I felt like I could explode at any minute.

I held my breath, my cheeks filling my face.

I frowned and continued to march outside to the courtyard.

Back to where it all started.

Where me and Karl met.

Where we hung out.

Where my most special memories with my friends where.

I walked towards it and exhaled shakily, falling onto my knees, tears spilling out of my eyes.

"What am I doing?"

I mumbled to myself, biting my lip as more depressing sobs came out.

I sat on my knees, my back hunched over my legs, making my self as small as possible.

I held up my hands to my head and gripped onto my hair, twisting it into knots of fury and fire.

Letting out a painful scream, I let go.

I started crying again and I curled up into a ball against the old willow and cried painfully to myself.

I'm so pathetic.

My thoughts slowly began to eat me up. I felt lighter, yet somewhat heavier by the second.

Just as I was about to completely break down, I heard a voice.

"George?"

I looked up my head whipping around and towards the forest.

"Why so sad, my love?"

A dark figure hovered towards me quickly, as if it were floating in mid-air.

"Who the hell are you?" I spoke defensively, shifting away.

"You know... you shouldn't really be out here... this late at night..."

"W-what do you mean? It's..."

I trailed off before I finished my sentence.

The figure was right.

Surely enough, it was night.

The skies wore a dark midnight cloak, coverd in bright glowing sequins and gems. And the silhouettes of distant trees swayed together methodically.

"H-how..?"

I asked into the cold breeze.

"It gets kind of dangerous out here at night. Why don't you come with me?"

"What do you mean..?" I asked, my voice wavering in disbelief how time moved so fast.

"You know... I live in the woods not too far from here. You could stay the night if you want..."

I didn't answer and stayed looking around the woods surrounding us.

The school grounds didn't look particularly inviting at night.

Staying for awhile wouldn't hurt... right?

It's not like I could go back to my dorm at this time of night anyway. Curfew was probably ages ago anyways.

And besides, I don't think I want to put up with any of my friends right now.

I am doing the right thing.

I am I am I am I am I am-

"So?"

I looked back over to the figure who now had his hand outstretched towards me.

The wind started to pick up and howls could be heard around us.

I quickly glanced around at the edges of the forest, beady eyes staring at me, waiting for my next move.

The wind swirled furiously around us, leaves were thrown across the mud and dead grass. The willow trees arms were cast around like loose thread, whipping the air back in protest. My hair started blurring my vision. The figures hood waved around in a blur of black, the wind revealing just enough of the figure to see loose strands if black hair and a devilish smirk on their face.

I stared in shock and started stretching my hand towards theirs, like a magnetic force was dragging us together.

"GEORGE STOP!"

I let out a strangled gasp as I whipped my head around to see Dream a few feet ahead of me.

He was out of breath and his hair looked a mess.

His cloak bellowed in the wind and he hand his hands out and ready to strike.

"Dr-!"

Suddenly a figure clasped their hand around my mouth as I got pulled back and away from Dream.

"Sorry."

The figure spoke as they tightly held onto my mouth.

I scrambled and kicked and pushed, but nothing happened.

The fark figure watched menacingly, giggling softy to their selves, as Dream watched helplessly.

Every second was a precious bit of time wasted and I was getting closer to the darkness of the woods at a worrying pace.

Dream snapped into action and ripped the figures hands of my mouth and pushed me to the side.

He threw a punch to their nose before the figure stumbled back in shock, holding their bleeding nose in their hand.

The other dark shadow yelled out before launching themselves at Dream from behind.

Caught off guard, Dream was tackled to the ground with a loud thump as they both started to wrestle eachother on the floor.

Dream scrambled away and ran towards me with a open wound on his forehead.

He stood infront of me protectively and yelled at the figure, "YOU BACK OFF! BOTH OF YOU! DONT YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM."

He barked in a livid tone towards the hooded people.

A figure suddenly took off into the school, still clenching their nose in pain as I heard sorrowful cries echo out into the night.

The other figures hood fell slowly to reveal a shadowed face.

"Well... it's not like he'd ever choose you over me, is it?"

"K-kyle?"

My eyes widened in a state of shock.

"Miss me?"

His dark hair hung over his piercing ice blue eyes. Crimson red gashes of blood coverd his face and jaw. He had black circles around his eyes and a crazed look in his eye.

He bowed down, lifting his mud and blood soaked cloak, and looked up again, a sly smirk on his face.

"George we need to go."

Dream spoke sternly, holding my cheek in his strong grip.

"Hey, the partys only just started! Your really gonna leave now?"

Kyle said, grinning wickedly at us, shuffling around in his pockets.

"What are you looking for, huh?" Dream spoke, standing infront of me protectively again.

"Oh, nothing you need to worry about!"

He smiled, lighting a match and throwing it to the trunk of the willow, the dead leaves and branches already catching fire.

He watched our faces fall into dread as we silently listened to the crackle of the fire growing bigger, and louder the more it at up the tree.

"Dream? What do we do?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

"George, ple-"

Suddenly, Kyle dived towards him, now with a small dagger in his hand.

He laughed manically and started to try and stab Dreams blood-soaked face as he tried to helplessly get away from the mad boy on top of him.

"DREAM!"

I let out a pained shreik as I stared in horror at the sight before me.

"GEORGE GO!"

Dream shouted as Kyle took another stab at his strained neck, his left hand holding it firmly in place.

I ran.

I ran so far.

I ran until I couldn't see.

I ran until I lost breath.

I ran until my legs felt weak.

I ran until- until...

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 549 29
Dream and George stuck together during a National lockdown, still friends right? Contains swearing so if you don't like it don't read CONTAINS SMUT...
54.4K 992 22
📚 Started Editing: 01/January/2023 📚 Done with Editing: 05/January/2023 Dream and his best friend George are really good friends! But dream started...
132K 8.9K 99
Story by 4g0tmyname Art by Lellion George moved with his family to a small town in the US where everyone already knew each other and he was a total o...