My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

By queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... More

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 104.

256 21 5
By queensofsupreme

Annette's POV. 

I woke up the next morning, tired from last night's after-party. I miss being so carefree and doing whatever I want whenever I want but I love being a mother more so I need to limit my drinking. 

I got up from my bed, my head felt so heavy. I hate this drinking, it's bad for me and I will stop. I need to be like Oliver who has never touched alcohol.

"Are you awake?" Elijah said coming in the room with a glass of water. "You need to drink water."

"Why don't you have a hangover?" I asked, drinking the water. 

"I only had two glasses while you finished bottles." He said. "And you know you were the one lecturing me about drinking. What is it you said? Elijah, drink juice like everyone else."

"I got carried away because I missed being out with everyone and having fun." I said. "Last night reminded me of how crazy I used to be."

"You were really happy." He smiled. "And I hope I never see that happiness gone."

"You won't, as long as you never leave my side." I said and he grabbed me. "Elijah!"

"I will always be by your side. Till death do us apart." He said and I smiled. "Now get dressed cause we have a photoshoot at lunch."

"Why?"

"My baby brother said his first word and it's tradition for us to take a family photo." I thought my family was weird but I guess his family is worse. 

"Okay, give me two hours and I will be ready." I said.

"You only have one Annette because Red and Ryker are with your parents and we need to fetch them for the photoshoot."

"Okay." I said. "I will call my mom and tell them to get the kids ready."

"Now that we sorted everything can I shower with you, just to sa--."

"No!" I said, going to the bathroom. "Elijah, shower in the other bathroom." I shouted looking at myself in my bathroom. 

After I was done in the bathroom I called my mother and told her to get the kids ready. I also got dressed and went to Elijah's room to help him get ready. 

"Why are you not ready yet?" I asked. 

"I can't believe we made it this far." Elijah said with teary eyes while he sat on his bed. "Three years ago I would've never imagined I would be a father at twenty-three and I would lose the person I love and then I would get another chance to be with the person I love an---."

"Elijah, stop it." I cupped his face. "We are happy where we are so why are you thinking about the past."

"Annette, everything is perfect and I just love that."

"I love it too so why are you getting emotional." I asked.

"I can't help but think about, what if I made a different decision. Would Red and Ryker be here? Would you be here? Would I be here? Annette, this is so perfect, and destiny, destiny made this possible. We were destined to be and we are still together and I can't help but admire that."

"Don't think about the 'what ifs'. Elijah, we have each other and our children and we are very happy so don't think about what could've happened if you made a different decision. Remember, you said I was a tempting mistake which you don't mind committing a billion times. I am your mistake."

"My best mistake." He got up.

"Exactly." I smiled. "And you are mine so don't think about the possibility of us ever separating. I love you, more than life itself and you should know that whatever decision we make nothing can ever separate us."

"Even death." He said. "Because after death I will look for you and we will be together forever."

"Yes. I love you." I cried.

"I love you too." He wiped my tears and kissed me. "I love you more than myself and if I ever lie to you and tell you I don't trust me. That is a lie."

"I know." I hugged him. "I know you know I would never leave your side but if we get separate remember that my heart is and will always just be yours."

"Both figuratively and literally?"

"Elijah!"  

"I am joking." He laughed. "Now choose a nice shirt so we can leave."

"You are wearing white pants so wear a white t-shirt and denim and you can match with me." I suggested and he agreed. I hope Red and Ryker are also wearing blue and white so we can all match. 

After Elijah got dressed we went to my parent's place and Elijah volunteered to take Red and Ryker to the car while I went to my sister's room. 

I entered her room and tears started filling my eyes. We were raised in this house and today none of us live here anymore. 

I opened the drawer and the first page in it was a picture she drew for me when she was a kid. We might have been four years apart but we sure acted like twins, we were so inseparable even though at times we would fight. 

-Flashback-

"Anne. Anne. Anne, where are you?" Meghan ran to me. "I made a new drawing."

"Meg, is the little one you?" I asked looking at the drawing.

"No. It's you." She smiled. "I am four but when I am eight I will be bigger than you." I laughed at her.

 -- 

"Today is your first day of high school, I can't believe you are all grown up." I cried and she hugged me.

"But I am still your little sister." She said. 

-- 

"You are pregnant?" Meghan asked looking at me.

"Yes." I replied.

"I am so happy for you." She hugged me tight. "Even though the Carsons still want you dead for shooting Elijah. I am glad you are pregnant." 

-- 

"Annette's gone Grandpa." Meghan cried and I was standing behind the door, eavesdropping. I miss her, I miss seeing her.

"I know kiddo." He replied.

"Grandpa please get my sister back. I can't live without her. She can't die grandpa, I can't lose her." Meghan cried.

"Meghan, I can't bring someone back from the dead. Your sister is gone. I am sorry my child." 

"I can't live without her." She shouted. "Grandpa, I will die without her. I need her grandpa, please. I promise I will change my ways. I will do whatever you want but I can't see Annette gone. I want my sister back!" She said. "I just want her back, please."

"Meghan, there's nothing I can do." Grandpa said and I walked away, tears running down my cheeks. I miss her too, I miss her more than anything but I can't see her again. Not now and not ever. 

-- 

"I can't believe you are back." She hugged me tight. 

"I'll always be by your side no matter what." I told her.

-- End_of_flashback--

I know her marriage is just temporary, it might have been real but very soon she'll be a widow because I know she's going to win the fight between her husband's family and our family. I know she's going to kill Romeo and she will be back as the single crazy Meghan but right now she's a wife. Until she completes her mission, she will be his wife and I am a mother. We are all grown up and I can't help but sometimes wish I could go back in time and spend way more time with her. 

I love my sister a lot even though sometimes it seems like I would refer be the only child, I don't. Without Meghan, I would've been lost. She helped me with everything and she never left my side and I will support her in whatever she wants to do from now onwards. 

"Annette!" My mom shouted so I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Yes, mom." I said.

"Elijah is waiting for you in the car." Mom said. 

"Okay, thank you." I quickly put Meghan's things in her drawer. 

"The house is quiet without her." My mom commented. "She was very loud."

"She used to always keep us entertained." I replied. "I can't believe she's a wife."

"And you are a mother." My mom said. "You both grew up so quickly. I am so proud of you both." She hugged me.

"You are the best mother in the world and I am so proud of you. I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She said. "Now go before Elijah leaves you." She kissed me.

I exited the house and approached Elijah, who was visibly impatient. I quickly sat down in the passenger seat and he started driving. 

"I am sorry I took long." I told him.

"It's fine Annette." He said. "Anyway, why did you take long?"

"I just got emotional when I went to Meghan's room and I couldn't help but reminisce about the good times.  I already miss her." 

"You know you can call her." He said. "She's not dead, she just got married."

"I will do that when once she settles down." I replied. 

We arrived at Elijah's parents house. I got out of the car and picked Ryker up and Elijah took Red with him. We both walked to the front door and Elijah rang the doorbell.

This is the first time I will be entering the Carson house with my babies and my partner next to me. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. I deserve this after everything I went through and I am glad at the end of the day we are all made it.

"My beautiful children." Aunt Sofia kissed Ryker before kissing me, then Elijah and Red. "Please come in kids."

"Thank you." I said.

"You look beautiful mom." Elijah complimented her.

"Thank you my least favorite child." Aunt Sofia replied and Uncle Benjamin laughed.

"You still dad's favorite." Oliver said as we took a seat. "Welcome home Annette."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"This is your first picture with everyone right?" Emily asked and I nodded my head. This is literally the first picture of me with the kids, Elijah, and of course the rest of the Carson family.

"Is everyone here?" The photographer asked.

"Yes." Uncle Benjamin replied. "The first picture will be a picture of myself, Sofia, and our kids. Then I want one with Annette, Elijah, and their kids since Annette never got one with them because of everything that happened. And then one with myself, Sofia, and our grandkids and another with the whole family."

"Is that how you always do it?" I asked.

"No, things changed." Aunt Sofia said. "Now can we start while Seth is in a good mood?"

"Let's start." Elijah gave Ryker to me. "Be good to mom."

*Don't forget to vote, comment and share please*

You know what they say :(

All good things have to come to an end :( so the last chapter of MTM will be out now. I can't believe we started in Covid and we went through literally two major wars together. The one in Ukraine and the one in Palestine. 

Anyway, I am glad we overcame covid and I hope the wars end soon. 

So see you in the last chapter of MTM and there's a twist so I hope you enjoy it! Fasten your seat belts Ladies & Gents cause we have ONE LAST AWESOME CHAPTER next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 5 7
At 22 years old, Harper Wilder was sent by her father to spy at the company where the owner was said to be the cause of her mother's death when she w...
304K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
2.1M 61.4K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
503K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...