A Trios Love (MxMxM)

By inner_child_2020

A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenl... More

1: got the job
2: calm down
3: little space
4:baby sitting
5: babysit clean up
6: little for the day pt 1
7:little for the day pt2
8: Play date
9: ow my tongue
10: it wont happen again
11: late night games
12: i can be your daddy
13: vampires?
14: questions
15: rules, punishments ect
16: family nightmare
17: fit of rage
18: new people
19: jules play date
20: sage pt1
21: sage pt2
22: Big Boy date
23: big boy date pt2
24: smut
25: drink!
26: Alarm
27: outside
28: Glitter
29: abducted
30: hes not a good man
31: slipping
32: little in front of him
33: tantrum
34: sleep info
35: a letter
36: Will
37: being home
38: Josh hang out
39: seperation anxiety
40: movie.
41: Josh comfort
42: bed time
43: Guilt
44: confession
45: The talk
46:All together
47: argument
48: Wills mums
49: The Mark
50: the basement
51: a talk with the thing
52: Found Him
53: father son bonding
54: Never Ever
55: I Love You
56: little united
57: therapy
58: Josh leaving
59: Give It A Go
60 The War
61: reunion
62: smut!!
63: Ezras best idea
64: senting
65: playing cupid.
67: brother chat
68. self lock down
69 Even if i die
70 what?
71 wheres josh?
72: Wills breaking
73: big play date pt.1
74: he knows a guy
75: Josh
76: future talk
77: the talk
78: Claude Frollo

66: A talk

1.8K 53 35
By inner_child_2020

They didn't seem to know what I was talking about. "Will, will live forever, I live longer than George. What are we gonna do with that? As well as both our traditions. I can't mark Will. It'll kill you. But I can mark George, and you can mark both of us if you really wanted to, and what about mating? How will that happen. Wolves usually take one mate, not two. I don't know how that works." I ramble out. Unsure of where to really stop. It was something that's genuinely been on my mind a lot, and I didn't know how they would react to such a question.

"Slow down, Josh." Will sighed. "Let's start from the start." He sat up, and both George and I followed sitting crossed legged."I will live forever. You're right. I've been thinking about this, too. What were gonna do. And I can't mark geirge, I won't. I'm not risking him becoming a zombie. And no one knows what happens when a vampire marks a werewolf. So do we really want to see what happens there? Vampires are cursed. That's our history. Cursed to forever be alone, just as wolves are cursed to forever be hated by humanity.

"There's marriage for humans?" George suggested, "that has no issues. we can do it with anyone. We only need one of the marriage people, or we can just fill out the paper if we don't want a ceremony." I completely forgot about human ceremonies. It's still not the same, though. I'm not playing his ceremonies down or anything. But for humans, a ring is enough to say that they're with someone forever, but it doesn't keep them alive. We sat thinking for a little while.

"We can get married." I say, looking up. "But later. After this stupid war, we can think about how to go about it, but I also think making both of us his is the only way for all three of us to be alive forever. Well, until Will dies." I explain. If he marks us, ceremony and all we have to live by his side.

"You do understand the risks of that, though, right?" Will asks, sitting up straighter. "You could have no personality. You could just become a slave. It's a large enough percentage that I haven't done it to either of you. Yous could lose everything that makes you you. I can't be the cause of that." Will explains.

"What do you mean?" I ask, also sitting up a little straighter.

"There is a 30% chance that George could become a mindless zombie, and I don't want that for him. And we dont know what happens when one marks a werewolf. It's never been heard of. The stakes are too high, i cant do that to either of you." I sigh in slight frustration.

"I can just keep senting you both every day...  we can get married. And I don't know what we're gonna do about the aging thing." I didn't want to watch George grow old faster than both of us. I don't want to wither away as Will stays the way he looks. I don't want will to watch us both die.

"We'll cross that bridge later. Right now, it's too late in the day for such big questions. Now that it's in everyone's minds, we can think about it and find a solution." Will speaks up sighing. I know he's been thinking about it just as much as I have. We've all been through so much together. I know he wants to do something. He just hasn't come up with any solutions. And by the unsurprised look on Georges face, he's been thinking about it too, probably just ignoring it by going into littlespace. "When this war is over, I will talk to my father and see if he can find out anything we can do with that."

"Why haven't you asked sooner?" George asks he seemed a tiny bit hurt, I get it. He's the one that would die first if there's nothing. It's probably been a lot on him to think about.

"I didn't want to worry you, I haven't been able to contact him and everytime I tried to talk to him about it he wouldn't hear me out and would shoo me away too busy with work. Most of his issues are due to this war, and with the rougesgoing into vampire territory. Once this is all finished, he'll have time to listen, time to help. Besides, he owes me a favour. He has no choice but to help." Will explains before letting put a yawn.

"Let's sleep. Sorry for bringing this up so late." I lie down, gently pulling George down with me. He didn't say a word, but his heart told me he was sad.

"What's wrong, little butler?" I used to wonder why he would call him that I never asked in the beginning, thinking it was just something like play pretend. Only a couple of months ago did I find out George started off as his butler in training. Crazy how all this started out because George needed a job. If he didn't need that job or chose not to go in Will and I would have never met. His covan probably would have been half wiped out. I would have still had a burning hatred towards vampires and continued on with my father's rampage, killing off so many vampires. All thanks to George, my views have changed. All thanks to George, everyone's lives have changed, hopefully for the better.

And now he's lying here sad, I could see tears brew in his beautiful little eyes, a sadness in his adorably loving heart.

"I don't want to die first." He confesses, his voice breaking. Tears raced down his cheeks as his face contorts into one of pure sadness. "I don't want to get really old while you stay young. It'll be weird. It'd be gross. I'd be gross." He wailed, letting out sobbs. I looked up at Will. I felt bad. I let this happen with a dumb question that really could have waited for a better time.

"It's okay, george. Were gonna figure something out." Will brushes the hair out of Georges face. Giving him a kiss on the forehead. "My father will find someone. A witch, a sharman, a ritual. Something..." Will let's out a sigh hesitating before saying. "And if worse comes to worse... I'll take the risk. I'll mark you. Only if you want to as a last resort. It'll make you live until I die." This didn't calm him down he just wailed louder. This wasn't a little space cry. This was big George crying. I've never seen George cry while he was big, he always acted like he was tougher when he was big, I never even saw him shed a tear when he was big. This was a very big change. He has a valid reason to cry. Anyone would if they knew inevitably they would grow old and die first.

It was actually making me tear up thinking about it. I tried to push it away, reasoning that it would be years before it became I massive issue. We'll figure something out before then. We will. We always figure something out when everything goes to shit.

"Then what about Josh." George continues to cry. "He will grow older than us and die, and I don't want that either." That made the tears fall. Even if we figure something out for George, I still inevitably die in the end.

"Sometimes." I speak up, wiping the tears from Georges eyes. "Not everyone gets to live forever." It felt like I was dying right then and there. Like this was my last speech before my final breath. "We won't have to worry about me for may years to come. My father is 60, nearly 70 now, and he's going just fine, all things considered. I'm now 30still got minimum 100 years under my belt, a maximum 200. Don't think about it too much. Not now, at least." I kissed his cheek. His crying had calmed down a bunch and was left with silent tears running down his face with a huge pout left on his gorgeous lips. "No more pouting, baby." I kissed his lips, catching him a little off guard. "Will's dad will find something. He always does. Even with how big scary and mean he is, he has friends that can help." I laugh, it made Geirges pout go away, and the tears finally stopped.

"Hey, don't talk about my dad like that." Will laughed lightly, tapping my shoulder in a scolding way.

"Am I wrong? He really is big scary and mean. 2 years of knowing the man, pretty sure I've talked to him about 5 words, and he's so intimidating." I chuckled it want a lie he's always locked in his office, often how will actually is. But wills WAYYYY less intimidating.

"No, you're not. Also, he still hates wolves, so he doesn't really like talking to you, but I don't really care what he has to say." Will chimes lying down behind George wrapping his arms around his waist while my arm rested on top of both of them as a softly scratch my hand up and down Will's back.

"No more worrying about this, Georgie. We'll figure something out." I shift my upper arm under Georges neck, moving it into a position where I could play with his hair and know how much that cams him down. Will moved down the bed, nuzzling his head in Georges back. My other hand ends up in his hair, too, and I chuckle at how quietly sweet he is. He acts all high and mighty like he's the top of the triangle. Like he isn't a switch. But I knew he loved the princess treatment sometimes, too. And of course I'm more than happy to provide it.

"Thank you both so much for being in my life and continuing to be in my life." George sniffles face in my chest. "I love you both so much." He wraps an arm around me, hugging me tight. I place a firm hand behind his head, giving him a kiss on top of it. I could hear Will give a kiss to his back before mumbling.

"We love you too, darling. Goodnight." I wait till both of their breathing becomes Evan before I decide to try and sleep. Wow, I love these beautiful boys, and there is no one in this world that could replace them.

Soon after I drift off to sleep with them. A peaceful, undisturbed slumber.

_________________________

I have a horrible idea

A truly horrible idea

It's the worst gut-wrenching idea.

Don't know if I'll do it, but it's there.

It's itching.

I love a sad ending, but I love a happy one, too

WAIT

I have such a sweet ideaaaaaa

Awww waiitttt

It doesn't have to be painfully

You are lucky... saved from sadness by a last second thought.

Fbdjsbshdndhsjf, it's so sweet, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

For now.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
298K 10.1K 40
✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from your life after an amazing night of sex...
877K 24K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...
1.6M 45.4K 33
THIS WILL INCLUDE MENTIONS OF MPREG SO YEH All cover credit goes to @xox_troylerphan_xox its amazing and I love it <3 - <3 Dan, is a 21 year...