Ulfat

By authorhera

Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

ELEVEN

10.8K 602 77
By authorhera

"Madiha?" Almaas knocked on her daughter-in-law's bedroom door. It was one fine afternoon a few days after the wedding.

The door sprung open within seconds. "Yes, Maa..aunty."

Almaas smiled. "I would like it if you call me maa, chanda. But it is not a compulsion. Do it whenever you're ready."

Madiha shyly nodded.

"Anyway, I came to tell you I am going out for work." Almaas continued. Ziya was in college, so that would leave Madiha alone at home. "Will you be okay alone?"

"Yes," Madiha nodded, even after knowing that she would be bored to death.

"You can go out to explore the city if you want," Almaas suggested, "or maybe visit Zafar?"

"I..how can I? I don't want to disturb him in between his work." Madiha said, even though the thought of going to see him did flutter her heart.

"Wifes never disturb their husbands. You should bring him his lunch. I am sure he'd be ecstatic to see you."

Madiha bit her lip, looking unsure.

"I will ask a maid to pack his food. You get dressed. The driver will take you." Then she stepped forward to cup one of her cheeks lovingly. "It is healthy to give each other little surprises like these. It keeps the spark alive."

Madiha nodded with a smile and then turned her heels to go pick out an outfit. She wanted to look pretty for him. After spending a considerable amount of time searching through her wardrobe, she finally decided on a black, long dress adorned with small white polka dots. She carefully combed her hair and left it down. To complete her look, she applied minimal makeup and accessorized with a wristwatch, a small handbag, and white sneakers.

She ran down the stairs, barely concealing her excitement. A maid met her at the threshold of the kitchen, holding a jute bag that contained the lunch boxes. She thanked her while taking the bag and then rushed out. An Audi was standing at the porch for her. The driver opened the backseat and helped her settle inside.

"The office, chhoti begum?" The elderly man asked, roaring the engine to life.

"Yes." She said. The entire ride Madiha couldn't waver the smile off her face.

But her excitement came crashing down when she walked to the front desk and asked the girl behind the counter for the floor number of Zafar's cabin.

"Ma'am," She said in a professional tone, "do you have an appointment?"

Madiha shook her head. "No, but.."

"I am sorry, I can't let you on his floor without an appointment."

"But if you could just let him know my name, he would.."

"I am not allowed to do that, I am sorry." The receptionist wasn't rude, just professional.

Madiha sighed helplessly and wondered what she should do now. Should she call Zafar and ask him to come get her? She was just pulling out her phone from her purse, when Rudra walked out of the lift that was near the reception. His eyes fell on Madiha and he called her, "Madiha ma'am? What are you doing here?"

Madiha exhaled in relief upon seeing a familiar face. "Rudra, hi. I was actually here to see Zafar. But I didn't know the floor number."

"You should have asked the receptionist." He said, looking over the girl behind the counter, who was staring at them both with curious eyes.

"Yes, but she wasn't authorized to give out his floor number to strangers." She replied.

"What?" Rudra said, "You should have said that you're Zafar sir's wife. Wait, let me talk to her."

"No, leave it." Madiha stopped him, "You can take me to Zafar."

"Yes, please. This way." He guided her towards the lift, leaving behind a very surprised receptionist. Their boss was a very private man and was very choosy about letting in people on his floor. So it made her curious about this woman who was guided to Zafar's office by his own assistant, that too without an appointment.

Rudra took Madiha to the CEO floor and dropped her off at the brown, mahogany door. She knocked twice.

"Come in," Zafar's gruff voice tingled her heart and she nervously stepped in.

Zafar was too engrossed in his paperwork to look up. He just assumed it'd be Rudra, but when a familiar, feminine clearance of throat reached his ears, he snapped his head up. The frowns on his forehead cleared up at the sight of his gorgeous wife standing in the middle of his office. Madiha watched him take off his glasses, his eyes turning soft for her.

"Surprise!" She said slowly, almost afraid of this whole thing backfiring.

He dropped his pen on the table and got to his feet. In three long strides, he was right in front of her. A part of her thought that he was just going to lash out on her for dropping in his office unannounced. But he took her off guard by wrapping his arms around her and pulling her in a bear hug. She hardly managed to not drop the food bag as she hugged him back. He dived his head in the hollow of his neck, squeezed her soft body some more before hoisting her up the ground.

"Zafar," She squealed at his tight grip that was almost squishing her. "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head, inhaling her scent. "Just some work stress."

"Oh, did I disturb you?" She asked.

He chuckled humorlessly. "You are the only thing good about this day, sweetheart." It amused her how a big and tough man like him can call her with endearments that were so cute and mushy.

He walked towards the couch with his wife's legs still dangling in the air. Her grip tightened around his neck, fearing that she'd fall but also knowing that he'd never let her fall. He sat down and made her straddle him.

"Tell me, to what do I owe this beautiful pleasure?" He asked, his hands raising to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Maa saheb suggested the idea, and I obliged." She told him, trying hard to not close her eyes to feel his fingers that were moving up and down her throat.

"Remind me to order her her favorite flowers. She deserves them." He said, making her smile.

"I got you lunch." She remembered seeing the bag in her hand. "Do you have plates here?"

"The office canteen would."

"I will go get them." She tried jumping out of his lap, but he held both her thighs.

"Get them?" He raised an eyebrow. "Madiha, you're the owner of this place, this office. You won't go to get anything. Things will come to you."

She blushed at how easily he called her the owner of his empire.

"Dial 9 from the landline and ask them to send whatever you need."

She got off him, which he let her half-heartedly. Walking to his desk, she located the landline and dialed.

"Hello," A man picked up.

"Hi, can I please get two plates, a few bowls and cutleries in Zafar's office?"

"Umm," The man was obviously shaken by a female calling their boss just by his first name. "Yes, sure."

Five minutes later, an office boy was setting the plates on the table in front of the couch. Madiha brought out the food boxes from the bag.

"Do you want me to serve?" The office boy asked.

"No, I'll take it from here. Thank you." Madiha gave him a sweet smile.

The boy nodded and hastily walked out.

Madiha served two plates before passing her husband one. He scooped a spoonful of biryani and brought it in front of her. She eyed him shyly before taking his bite. They continued to eat in silence.

"I should take a leave now." She said, putting away the empty boxes.

He hummed. "But before that..how about a round of office sex?"

Her eyes bulged out of their sockets. "Wh..what?"

He stepped closer to her, his finger slowly moving down from her shoulder to her chest, before circling around her nipples, that was getting harder every second. "Yes. I can throw off all the stuff from the table. You can sit on it. Then I will yank this pretty dress up, spread that delicious pussy of yours. And.."

She could literally feel herself getting wet. She forced her thighs together. "And?" Her voice was shaking.

"And then," He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I will fuck you."

She let out a shaky breath. "But this is your office. That will be indecent."

"Who cares about being decent?" He smirked, "I need you dirty."

"I.." She hissed when he pinched her rock-hard nipple.

Before she could say yes to his tempting offer, a knock echoed in the office. She jumped away from him. He groaned in frustration before allowing whoever it was inside.

Rudra peeked in, almost guilty of disturbing the couple. "I am sorry, but your meeting starts in fifteen minutes."

Zafar wanted to cancel that stupid meeting and take his wife exactly the way he had told her. But the meeting was important. It was about the deal he was competing against Karim Shaaf Khan for.

"Fine, ask the driver to bring the car to the porch for Madiha."

Rudra nodded and went away.

Zafar focused his attention back on his wife. "I am sorry, but this can not be avoided."

"It's okay."

"But," He pulled her closer, "there would be no meetings at night. I will take you however I want."

She felt butterflies in her pussy. "I can't wait."

He then leaned in to kiss her. And this was not one of their regular hard and fast kisses. Zafar molded their lips together slowly. And then he kissed her like he had all the time in the world. Slow, soft, yet passionate.

When he untangled their lips, it took her a few seconds to get herself together.

"I'll drop you to the car." He told her, straightening his suit.

"No, I can.." But he had already held her hand and was guiding her out.

They reached the ground floor, where almost half of the office was present. The gossip travels fast, and everyone wanted a glimpse of this woman who held the power to walk into their boss' office.

Zafar could feel the prying eyes, but he ignored them. He opened the car door for her, but before she could sit inside, he cupped her face and gave her another tender kiss of her lips.

Madiha gasped, and so did the employees.

"I'll see you later." He whispered.

She nodded and sat inside the car. He closed the door, patiently waited till the car drove off before resuming his usual aloof demeanor and making his way into the building.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Zafar is a green carpet. Period.

You need to comment yes. Period.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
646K 50.4K 42
As I sat alone in the waiting area, I realised Anika was the only person I couldn't imagine living without. She shattered all the damn walls I had bu...
215K 12.2K 24
❝ Who knew that her love was just right across the street ❞ Mashal Baig, 22-years-old. Everyone's favourite. A happy go girl. Believes in true love a...
149K 12.6K 23
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...