Ulfat

Od authorhera

Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustr... Více

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

TEN

10.8K 527 54
Od authorhera

Zafar finished the last meeting for the day at 6:30.

"Sir, the Spectrum tender.." Rudra started.

But Zafar cut him off. "Not today." He picked up his suit blazer and hung it on his arm. Pocketing his phone, he walked out of his office, Rudra hot on his heels.

They took the lift to the ground floor. On the way, Rudra called Zafar's driver to keep the car ready at the porch. The driver had the car door open for Zafar.

"Rudra," Zafar called out to his assistant who was in the passenger seat once the car had hit the road, "any new update on Zahid?"

Rudra looked over his shoulder. "No, sir. He is still in London."

After Zahid fled, Zafar instructed his private investigation team to locate him. Even before Zahid's plane touched down in London, Zafar was already aware of his whereabouts. He was staying there with a friend. He was also meeting Alice everyday. Despite having the capability to forcibly bring Zahid back home whenever he pleased, Zafar chose not to do so. He believed that coercing Zahid would not resolve the underlying issue caused by his drastic escape. Zafar wanted Zahid to comprehend the gravity of his actions and make his own decision regarding his future.

And a selfish part of Zafar also wanted Zahid to stay away because he was not sure if Madiha still had feelings for him. The mere thought of Madiha forgiving Zahid and choosing to go back to him was enough to freeze him through the bones.

The car drove inside the ground of the palace, cutting Zafar's thoughts short.

When he walked inside, Ziya was the first one he came across. Amusement flowed on the young girl's face as she checked the time. "Zafar Bhai home before 9, what a surprise!"

He ignored her teasing. "Where is Maa Saheb?"

"Maa is in her room, and.. someone else is in the kitchen cooking your favorite dishes for dinner." She finished with a smirk.

He frowned at that. Why was she cooking? They had enough servants and cooks to handle the chores.

"We told her that she doesn't have to cook." Ziya answered his unasked question. "But she insisted."

Zafar nodded and began walking towards the staircase. But when Ziya got distracted, he pivoted to the kitchen. And there Madiha was. Her hair gathered in a messy bun, a white apron on top of her red suit.

Her back was facing towards him, so she remained unaware of his presence. He gestured to the servants to leave, and they obliged immediately. Then, with quiet steps, he reached her and snaked both his arms around her petite waist.

In the midst of adding salt to the gravy, Madiha suddenly felt herself being enveloped and instinctively recoiled. The salt spilled over the stove in the process. Zafar pressed his face against her neck, eliciting a flurry of butterflies in her stomach. This assured her that it was her husband, for only he had the power to evoke such a reaction from her with a single touch.

"You.." She sighed as he placed a kiss on her neck, "wasted so much salt."

She started cleaning the mess, but the trail of kisses he was leaving all the way from her neck to her ear was not helping.

"Zafar," She sighed. She could feel his hardness poke her from behind, and she had to bite her lips to stop herself from making sounds.

He hummed in her ear and then with a final tug, he moved his face from her neck. Turning her head around, he took her lips in a rough kiss.

She smiled before he assaulted her petal lips some more.

"We.." She tried to speak between the kisses, "are in the..mmm..kitch..kitchen."

"Does it look like I care?" He asked.

She untangled his arms from her, which was difficult given how strong he was. "Almaas aunty might see us."

He groaned before stepping back. As much as he didn't care about who saw them, he also didn't want his mother to walk in on them.

"The food is almost done." She said, "Why don't you go and freshen up?"

He turned his heels. At the kitchen threshold, he bumped into Almaas.

"Salam, Maa saheb." He greeted her.

Almaas looked surprised seeing her son coming out of the kitchen. But she didn't voice it. She just replied back to his salam before he walked away. Inside, her daughter-in-law was finishing with the food. But her flushed face gave Almaas a fair idea of what might have happened. And she smiled, glad about the fact that they both had accepted each other.

The dinner was pleasant. Almaas and Ziya praised Madiha for the delicious food. Zafar also said, "It is good.". And coming from him, it was a big deal.

"Bhai, you need dessert?" Ziya asked, filling a bowl with kheer.

He shook his head in a no. "I am done. Now, if you all would excuse me." He picked up the linen napkin from his lap, wiped his mouth with it, placed it on the table and stood up. Before walking away, he looked at Madiha.

She moved her gaze from him shyly and focussed on her bowl of dessert. When everyone was done eating, Madiha started to clean the table.

"Madiha, leave it." Almaas said, "the maids will do it."

"No, I can help.."

"No, chanda. You must be tired after cooking. Go, take some rest."

Madiha came back to her bedroom and didn't find Zafar inside. But the faucet running inside the bathroom told her he must be in there. Opting to change her attire, she entered the walk-in closet. Earlier that day, Madiha had unpacked all her belongings with the assistance of Ziya, resulting in her clothes now adorning the opposite side of the closet, presenting a vibrant contrast against the dark hue of Zafar's belongings.

She picked a lace, silky material nightgown. It was a little sultry, but she had always loved silk nighties and had wanted to wear them. When she came back to the room, Zafar was sitting on the bed. His dark eyes followed her like a hawk, watching her pick up the bottle of lotion and massaging it on her smooth legs; the same legs that were hoisted up on his shoulders yesterday while he pounded in her mercilessly.

She applied some lip tint, put her hair in a loose ponytail and walked to the bed. As soon as she relaxed herself against the headboard, Zafar moved to sit right in front of her.

She looked at him confused.

"The food was delicious." He said, twirling a strand of her hair that had fallen out of the ponytail, onto her face. "But I didn't eat dessert."

She frowned. "But you said no. Do you want me to get you some?"

"Yes," He rasped.

Just as she was about to climb out of bed, he gripped her ankles and pulled her body forward, making her lie down with a jerk.

She gasped. "Zafar!"

His hands hiked up her long legs, caressing her skin, till he reached the hem of the dress and yanked it up. "Open up, baby. I need to eat my dessert."

"What are you.." The rest of the words got lost in her throat when she felt his fingers sliding down her thong. His hot breath fell right on top of her pussy.

"Hold the headboard, and don't you dare move your hands from there." He ordered and waited. He waited, just breathing on top of her soaking core, breathing her sweet smell, till she pushed her arms back and held the edge of the headboard.

And then he dived right in.

He gave a long, slow lick all the way from her pussy to her clit. She twisted and turned her body at the foreign sensation, but his hold kept her from moving.

"You're sweeter than I imagined you to be." He said, raising his head, and found her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes." He growled, and she obliged. "I want your eyes on me. Watch me eat your sweet little pussy."

She moaned at his filthy words, and then let out a string of curses when his mouth found her cunt again. He lapped on her a couple of times before circling his tongue over her clit. She cried out his name and moved her hands to cup his hair.

He looked at her through hooded eyes. "Hands. On. Headboard."

She shivered at his rough, commanding voice and immediately brought her arms back.

He continued rubbing and biting her clit. And then he parted her pussy lips with both his hands and plunged his tongue straight inside her hole.

"Zafar!" The feeling was so alien to anything she'd ever felt before. But so good. Oh, so good! She didn't even realized when her hands found their way back into his hair.

He stopped fucking her with his mouth and looked at her, anger shining in his eyes. And he got even angrier when he found her eyes closed again.

"Have you always been a naughty girl?" He asked, "Defying what you've been told to do?"

She didn't like his angry voice, but she also couldn't help but get more turned on by that.

"Do you want me to tie you hands to make you to stop fucking moving them?" He thundered, "And spank you ass red so that you remember to keep you fucking eyes on me?"

She shivered. "No."

"What was that?"

"No," She said a little loudly. "I am sorry."

"Good," He moved his fingers back into her pussy and started rubbing her. "Now, let's try again. This is your last chance. If you didn't follow my instructions this time, I'd have to tie you up and spank you till you learn your lesson."

She nodded while biting her lips.

Her hands turned white by her tight grip on the headboard, and her eyes unwavering from her gorgeous husband. She let him thrust, bite, rub and caress her pussy. He had brought his hand up to expose her breasts so that he could play with her nipples as well.

She jumped in her place and cried out loud when her walls clenched around his tongue. He could feel her reaching her orgasm, so he slowed down.

"No, please." She begged, "Go faster."

"You need some punishment for defying me twice." He said, "You don't deserve an easy orgasm."

"No, please, Zafar." Her eyes filled with tears, making her vision blurry. "Faster, please." He was still eating her, just very slowly.

He dived his tongue inside her till her nose was pressed against her clit. And then he stayed in for a couple of seconds while rubbing his nose to and fro. That made her toes curl in ecstasy and she let out her first frustrated sob.

"Za..Zafar." Tears flew down her cheeks.

"What do you want?" He asked, biting her pink, drenched flesh.

"I-I want to..to.." She could barely speak.

He smirked, loving her helplessness. "Do you want to come, baby?"

"Yes..yes, please."

He decided to put her out of her misery and give her what she wanted. He resumed his earlier speed, and within half a minute, she was shaking from a very strong orgasm. He kept holding her, lapping onto her delicious juice she had released while she came down from her high and regained her breathing ability.

"I..you-" She fumbled, taking deep inhales and exhales. "That was..wow."

He smiled and moved forward to release her grip from the headboard. Both her arms fell lifelessly on her body. He lied down beside her and pulled her on top of him. She was still shivering a bit, so he let her calm down with his gentle caresses all over her body.

"That was the best fucking dessert ever." He told her, but she was snoring away already.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I am sorry for not uploading yesterday, I was swamped with work.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

213K 12.2K 24
❝ Who knew that her love was just right across the street ❞ Mashal Baig, 22-years-old. Everyone's favourite. A happy go girl. Believes in true love a...
163K 7.6K 66
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
115K 6.9K 85
✧It all started with a slap✧ ╰┈➤ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒊 𝑺𝒆𝒉𝒈𝒂𝒍 She is beautiful, smart, and an introvert who has no problem putting others in their p...
130K 10.9K 21
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...