P4L, carpe diem (JJ Maybank)

By Yalikejaaaaaaazzz

carยทpe diยทem exclamation โ€ข used to urge someone to make the most of the present time and give little thought... More

โœฌ cast โœฌ
โŠ her aesthetic โŠ
โœข soundtrack โœข
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
Anouncement!!
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
yo
037
038
039
040
041
season 2
AI DYLAN
041.999999 (Prologue)
042
043
044
045
046
dating jj maybank
047
048
049
050 !!
051
052
053
054
055
056
UPDATE!
P4L: Carpe Diem ??
057
058
059
060 (+tiktok account)
061
062
063
064
065

023

1K 12 1
By Yalikejaaaaaaazzz

"Now, the trail ran dry, since you both decided to bring Barbie into it. Coincidence, I think not."

I scoffed again. John B stepped forward. "You know what? This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you about Sarah."

"Yeah?" Kie asked sarcastically.

"What the hell's the deal with you two?" John asked her, almost sizing her up. "Nothing."

"Is it because I kissed you? Is that the problem?"

Kie, unexpectedly, slabbed my brother across you face with a loud slap.

"Oh, shit," JJ said, a slight laugh. "That echoed, bro!" I said, covering my hand on my mouth so I wouldn't laugh. Something about being in a potential murderer's house, her BASEMENT, of all places, made this so much funnier.

"Stop treating me like I'm some girl that's obsessed with you instead of you best friend who's actually to look out for you."

I sarcastically laughed. "You know what, Kie? That's funny. Because Sarah backstabbed me before and I'm fine with my brother dating her. Just saying, you were the one that dropped the ball saying I was raped by my ex-boyfriend so," I said, squinting my eyes as Kiara scowled at me.

"That... was my bad..." Kie sighed, looking at me.

I put my hands on my hips. "My bad, my ass," I scoffed. "You're lucky I'm not that pissed as much as I should be right now," I said, shaking my head.

"Did— did you just hit me?" John B asked her, in which she held up her hand. "Skeeter," she said, looking at the dead mosquito on her palm.

"Skeeter?" John scoffed.

"Yeah, see it—"

John B then smacked her too, as a mosquito landed on her cheek. Kiara scowled. "Where's your proof?"

He held up his hand. "Skeeter."

I looked at JJ, who forced a laugh and slightly raised his hand. "Don't you think about it," I warned.

He slapped my arm, holding it up at the dead skeeter. "That's it— today is the day you die," I warned.

"Ah, there's nothing I'd want me than to be slapped and murdered by my girlfriend. Hooray," JJ smiled at me, as I slapped him, holding up my hand. "Skeeter."

"Why is there so many mosquitoes in a basement?" Pope asked, as me and JJ kept on going back and forth playfully hitting one another. "Damn. Vampire bats," I said, sucking my teeth.

"Oh my gosh! Okay, can we leave? Cause I'm already *itching* to leave?" JJ asked and I forced a laugh. "Ha-ha. Punny."

"Ha-ha. Such a good joke. Very punny," I scoffed.

"I know, right? It's so good—" he was interrupted by Pope ripping apart some boards in the floor, desperately.

"Pope, shhhh," I warned.

"Dyl, help me move this," he asked me, and I obeyed. I pushed off all the excess boards that were lying on top, and began getting the other ones.

Underneath was a large hole, a well, going unknowingly down, as if forever. It was pitch dark. I pointed my flashlight, looking down.

"Well, well, well," Pope laughed.

"That was a good dad joke," John B muttered, scooting beside me. I looked down into the well. It was unbelievable. "They built this part of the house right over it," Kie muttered.

JJ poked my shoulder. "This is where she hid the bodies."

"Stop!" Kiara whined.

"I'm serious!"

"Stop!" She whined again, and I rolled my eyes. "It was never an outhouse," I added, as a joke.

"Why in that tone, Dyl? It wasn't."

"She probably doesn't know it's here," Kie added.

I laughed. "But," I said, looking at my brother, "we found fricking water. We're gonna need a really big rope."

...

We spent the day at the Chateau, and John B explained to me that he was going to bring Sarah, since she was apart of this too. I said to him, I didn't care, but he needed her share to come out of his cut.

"No effing way," Kie shouted, as I sat beside JJ, a little bit tense. I knew me and John B were going to be the peacekeepers. She pranced around the deck, obviously pissed.

"You brought HER here?"

I scoffed. "This is my house," I muttered, but loud enough for Kie to hear it. "So what? She's in on this now?"

John B looked at me and the boys. Pope shrugged and I nodded. JJ sat up straighter, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Look, all I care about is that her cut comes out of your share."

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." I laid my head back. "Well, me, John B, and Sarah— and as JJ just said, he didn't care, that's makes it 4-2, if Pope agrees with you," I explained, in which Kie gritted her teeth.

"This is OUR THING, Dylan. A POGUE thing."

"I gotta say, I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this," Pope said, folding his hands in the other.

"Thank you!"

"When are you not?" John B shouted.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably," Pope explained, fixing himself on the chair arm. JJ nodded, "it's true. Most relaxed I've ever seen him."

"That's cute, you two. You should get married," I grinned.

Pope grinned at JJ, besides it being a 'serious' moment. "Will you marry me, Pope Hayward?" JJ asked with a smile.

Pope covered his mouth, over exaggerating, and fanning his face. "Ohmy GOD. YES!" He said like a woman. I laughed, as Kie, Sarah and John glared at us.

"You know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her-"

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Sarah shouted. "Then leave!" Sarah scoffed at Kie's remark, then looked at John B. "I told you."

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kiara questioned, with a hint of humor. "No, that you're a shit-talking bitch."

"Oh, shit," Pope whispered beside me. I scoffed, trying not to laugh. "My money's on Sarah," I betted, pulling out 5 dollars from my pocket.

JJ chuckled, "you're on, babe. Whoever walks away first."

I looked at him, obviously cocky. "Deal. Winner gets this 5 dollars."

"What if I don't want those 5 dollars? What if I want something else?" JJ asked, very flirty, and Pope gagged. "Get a room."

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" John B shouted, stopping the girls' fighting and JJ's flirting. "Kie, you are my best friend, right? And Sarah... you're... you're my..."

"Say it," she mumbled to him.

He took a breath. "You're my girlfriend."

"That's new," Pope mumbled to me and JJ. "Point made," I added.

"What was all that talk about you were just using her for information? Get a map, cut her loose," Kie brought up and I rolled my eyes.

"You said you were using me?" Sarah questioned, sounding hurt and disappointed. "No," he denied.

"Yeah, you did," Pope added and I smacked him. "What?"

I widened my eyes, which he knew from experience meant to shut up.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?"

"Oh, vomit," Kie scoffed, looking away. I threw an empty beer can at her, making her pay attention.

"It just— it kind of happened. And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?" John B spoke.

"That's corny," Pope muttered, and I rolled my eyes, and suppressed a chuckle.

After a pause, Kie looked back at John. "Look, cut the bullshit, John B. If she's in, I'm out."

"Kie, I'm NOT doing this. I can't!" John B denied.

"You are gonna decide. I'm very interested, actually. Me or her?" Kie asked. "Both."

I whistled. "Praying to Saint Michael, currently," I muttered, bowing down repetitively. JJ joined me a few times, laughing.

"Went for the Hail Mary."

Kie was pissed off, walking off of the porch and slamming the door behind her. Right after her, Sarah left, as well, walking through the front.

-|-

"I'd just like to say, you handled that beautifully," JJ proclaimed, crossing his arms.

-|-

IM BACK, B*TCHES!
-Kar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 62 12
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ i like that about us. nothing is ever complicated. โž &&. in which it's dangerous to fall in love with your best friend. JJ MAYBANK | OUTER B...
7K 415 18
๐Ÿ๏ธ โ› take you there every night, say that it's only right โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: marella river, kook princess, blocked out any memories she had shared with the...
200K 5K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist ยฉ 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
62K 1.4K 45
๐™Ž๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ (๐™ฃ.) ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™–๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง...