Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 8

1.8K 70 3
By DragonTrainer02

Hajime's pov;
"Here we go again" I thought, as I hear Seitarou crying from the hallways. He ran in, and came towards the desk. "What's the matter kid? I thought, you and cell 13 became friends?".

"It's over, what we had is gone! i just wanted to see if I could get them anything." He said.

"Man, they used you so bad" I thought.

"Even when I tried offering them the stuff they liked. They hissed at me, those inmates are cold as ice sir." He cried.

"They love that crap" I say with a hint of surprise in my voice. "They're definitely planning something". I pulled up the security cameras that's facing towards their cell, and kept an eye on them.

Y/n's pov;
"You guys are seriously asking for it when Hajime beats your asses." I said, while looking over my shoulder since Rock is carrying me. Jyugo was picking the lock.

"Come on, Tb/n, you need more adventure in your life." Uno said.

"What I want is to stay alive." I said.

"Staying alive, staying alive, ha ha-".

Me and my cellmates laughed at Rock's singing before Jyugo got the door open.

"Let the jailbreaking begin!" Nico said, as we all walked out of our cell.

"I'm taking a nap, you boys have fun." I said.

"Don't fall asleep, Tb/n help us judge." Uno said.

"I don't even want to be involved in this, I just want to read." I said.

"You can after you help us." Uno said.

"I hate you," I said.

"No, you don't." Uno said.

"You sure about that?' I asked.

"I'm sure," Uno said.As we continue walking down the hall, Uno stops us and threw a playing card to the floor, causing the card burn up. "Step carefully, or you'll end up like that card." Jyugo walked over to the wall and pushes a button, before typing on the key pad.

In the corner of my eye, I see Tsukumo holding a chained weapon. "How the hell did he get weapons inside, Nanba?" I thought to myself. I hear a beep, and looked back to Jyugo giving us a thumbs up. "Nice job, Jyugo.".

~

Tsukumo stops in his tracks. "Someone's coming." All of us hid behind a corner, as someone went by laughing. We came out from hiding."Was that a ghost?".

"Nah, he's nothing to worry about." Uno said.

"Hey, do I win yet? All he's been doing was follow me around. I might as well break out of here myself!" Jyugo raised his voice.

"So, should we call it?" Rock asked.

"Yeah, why don't you do that" We hear a familiar voice say, as it caused my cellmates to flinch. We looked over and saw Hajime come around the corner. "I knew, you damn punks would do something like this again and drag Number 07 around.".

"Hajime hold on! We're not actually escaping this time." Uno said.

"Yeah, we're just here to judge, that's all." Nico said.

"Yeah what they said." Rock said.

"And I'm dragged here against my will, Hajime. Seriously, look at me." I said.

"You damn traitors!" Jyugo said.

Hajime pops his knuckles and said."If you're out of your of cells without my permission, it's still counts as a escape temp." Tsukumo begins to laugh.

"You come to take my ninjutsu. Ninja technique cloak of invisibility" Tsukumo said, as he covered himself with a cloak.

"Wow! Japanese ninjutsu!" Nico, Rock and Uno said. Before Hajime punches him.

"Doesn't really work if I already seen you!" Hajime said, as Tsukumo went to the ground.

"I shouldn't have underestimated you, Nanba guards!" Tsukumo said.

Hajime grabs Jyugo by the shirt and asked. "So what's going on here? You think you and your new pal can escape? You don't get tired of pissing me off do you?".

"It's not my fault, it was his idea" Jyugo said, while pointing at Tsukumo laughing again.

"I guess, I get your tile after all when I escape from here." Tsukumo said. Everyone looked at him confused.  Tsukumo started making weird hand signs. "Hidden leaf! Ninja technique! Makibishi!".As leafs and shurikens went around him.

"What is he on?" I thought, before I slapped my forehead.

This is horrible! I put it all around myself somehow!" Tsukumo yelled.

"You're cleaning that up" Hajime said. He looked at us, and punched my cellmates but me on the heads. "Stay in your cell next time and stop dragging other inmates into stuff.".

"Yes sir" They say, while rubbing their heads. Hajime lead us back to our cell.

Hajime's pov;
I walk back into the office, where Yamato and Seitarou were watching the security cameras. Seitarou looks at me.

"Welcome back, sir. Did you get all the inmates into cell 13?" Seitarou asked.

"Almost, I made one exception." I said.

"The ninja?" Yamato asked.

"I'll transfer him to cell 11 tomorrow,  as soon as he picks up his mess." I said. I walk over to my desk and sat in my chair. I opened number 07's file back up and looked at all the gathered up information, I have been personally taking. A printed off picture of the scars and the damaged bar code has my attention the most. "I feel like I seen this before.. But where?" I thought to myself. I set the picture aside and grabbed my notes.

(1)~Number 07 has night terrors and doesn't like being held down, possibly caused by physical and mental trauma in the past.
(2)~The burn scar seen in the printed picture looks about five to six years old while the scars from old stitches are way older than six years.
(3)~Number 07 possibly has a stress or anxiety disorder from the past, which can cause tiredness after episode is over.
(4)~ Numbers 07 and 06 have a history and past together. Number 07 kept asking if number 06 remembered the day they escaped.
(Personal notes 1)~ I have noticed that number 07 tries not to talk to much or tries not to get attention on himself like he's hiding something big. The guy has experience with fighting and is talented with it. He took down number 06 like it was nothing. He claims to have a twin brother named Y/n L/n, but the thing is. I tried looking into him, and number 07. They both have a birth certificate but they don't have a social security card.
(Personal notes 2)~ He's complete smart-ass, and can be lazy at times. His been getting into reading, sleeping, and training with number 69 and Yamato. He doesn't seem to bad, but the feel of Number 07 is still off. 

I set the notes down and looked at the picture again then it hit me. Number 06 wears a nike wristband on his right wrist, and I remember seeing a small tattoo underneath the wrist joint that looks like a bar code. I get up from my seat and left the office again without a word with the picture still in my hand. I need to talk to Number 06.

~Cell 5~

"Number 06, come here." I said.

I hear him groan and walked over. "What? I'm trying to go to bed." Number 06 said.

"I wanna ask you something." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Does this look familiar to you?" I asked, and showed him the picture.

His eyes widened and he grabbed the bars. "Where did you get that?".

"One of my guards took a picture of number 07's arm when his sleeve rolled up in his sleep.. You and number 07 have this bar code underneath your wrist joint. What Is it? Why are you both hiding it?" I asked.

"It's how he tracked us and told us apart. He would scan our bar codes to keep track of our scores." Number 06 said.

"Who's he?" I asked confused.

"Sammy, the owner." He said.

"The owner of what?" I asked. He paused and looks down at his feet. "How is he connected to you both? What is he the owner of?".

"Sammy was the owner of illegal cage fights." Number 06 said.

My eyes widen. "You and number 07 were-".

"We were born and raised inside those cage fights.... Listen, that's all I can tell you. I don't remember anything after that, because of the accident i was in." He said.

"That's fine, I have enough. Sorry, for waking you." I said, before walking away. "I need to write this down, and notify the warden immediately.. This changes a lot.".
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far! How are you guys?

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.3K 53
⊹OLD⊹· Contains- ⊹×Reader ⊹What if- Scenarios ⊹Fluff ⊹Angst ⊹Yaoi(Maybe) ⊹Platonic Relationship ⊹AU! ⊹Fanart ⊹(Gender)!Reader Characters- ⊹Hitoshi ⊹S...
67.2K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
84.7K 2.2K 27
Highest rank= #2 in nanbaka (5/30/2019) #1 in Uno (10/11/2019) What if Samon guessed Uno's motive for breaking out right...
46.7K 911 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...