The Missing Mafia Princess

De MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... Mais

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 99

2K 52 5
De MafiaAngel8394

Harvey and I woke up, we got dressed and ready for the day and walked down to eat breakfast with everyone. We reached the dining room and walked in causing everyone to look at us.

They all looked relieved when they saw me which caused me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Good morning, princess and Harvey." Dad said to us, and I gave him a smile.

"Morning, Alessio." Harvey said then sat down in the chair beside Giovanni.

I sat down in my seat in between Luca and Domenico. "Lorenzo wants to ride with you." Dad said.

"Can I drop him off in the middle of nowhere after?" I asked making Alessandro chuckle.

"Of course you can Dove, just make sure it's somewhere far away from the house." Alessandro said which made Lorenzo gasp.

"Dad, are you going to allow them to talk about me like this?" Lorenzo asked as he crossed his arms.

"Maybe stop complaining about her being violent all the time and maybe she'll keep you." Dad said making Lorenzo scoff.

Chefs walked in as they carried plates in and then place the plates down front of us, walked out. Without another word from one of us, we started eating the food.

After we ate, Harvey and I along with Lorenzo headed to Alex's house. Lorenzo pulled into the driveway and I helped Harvey out of the front seat since his stomach started hurting.

The three of us headed inside the house to hear voices from the living room causing us to head towards the voices.

When we walked in to the living room, Kyle was the first out of everyone to pick me up by an arm around my waist then he spun me around. "She's finally back." He said making me laugh.

"Okay man, hand her over," Jaxon said as he stood in front of us.

"No, I just got her." Kyle said making Jaxon give him the 'I don't care look.'

Kyle handed me over to Jaxon who walked over to the couch, sat down beside Justin then placed me in the middle of them.

"Wait until Alex and Jason come down. She'll be immediately taken from you two and I'm going to laugh." Kyle said crossing his arms.

"So? Alex told us to take our time with her and when they come down that they're taking her." Justin said making Kyle scoff then roll his eyes.

Lorenzo helped Harvey sit down beside Ian then walked out of the living room . "What happened to you, man?" Kyle asked.

"Nick." Harvey said wincing as he sat back against the couch.

"What did Nick do?" Ian asked and looked at me.

"Harvey went out for some air after I made him almost die from laughing and Nick attacked him but I had a bad feeling when he didn't come back so, I um killed Nick." I said making them all look at me in shocked.

"And their whole family. Maddie is going to my friend, where she will be taken care of better and I'll be able to visit her whenever I want." I added and they all smiled weakly.

"At least she'll be in better care. Every time she was here, Nick would just make her sit down in the chair behind you," Adam said making me agree with him.

"She's more happier when she's with us." I said and they agreed with me.

Both Jaxon and Justin, rested their heads against my head. "It's good to have you back, Angel Eyes." Justin said.

"Mike and I didn't think we would be able to get through to her but we did with the help of her dad and two of her brothers." Harvey said.

"Wait, you're the one responsible for bringing back Angel Eyes?" Jaxon asked making Harvey nod his head.

Justin and Jaxon both wrapped their arms around my waist then kissed both sides of my head. "Well we're glad she's back." Jaxon said.

"Yeah, we missed her." Ryan spoke up and the others agreed.

A smile formed on my face and footsteps were heard heading towards the living room. "Quick hide behind the couch," Justin said, and I let out a small laugh.

I hopped behind the couch and when I was back there I noticed a vent making me smirk then crawl into the vent. "Where's she?" I heard Alex ask.

"She heard you guys coming and took off running to the back yard laughing. All I'm going to say by the look on the face before she took off running, I'm going to say you're not going to be able to find her." I heard Adam say.

"Not again." I heard Lorenzo's voice making me let out a quiet laugh.

"Not again what?" Alex asked Lorenzo.

"She ran from Dante and I yesterday after you guys left, we couldn't find her until we walked into the dining room and boom there she was." Lorenzo explains, which caused them all to laugh.

"It's true." Harvey said, laughing but stopped due to wincing in pain.

Fucking Nick. I'm glad I killed him.

"Alright let's go find her, Drake you stay here." Jason said and I heard them exit the room.

"Um, guys. Where did she go?" I heard Brian's voice.

"Wait, I thought you said she ran out of the room?" I heard a voice I didn't recognize.

"We told her to hide behind the couch but, she's not there." Justin said.

I crawled through the vents until I came across Alex's office. I crawled out of the vents then walked to the balcony and peeked out to see them looking around the yard for me.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Lorenzo's number then brought it up to my ear. I watched him stop in his tracks then pull his phone out and look at it.

He then showed it to both Jason and Alex before answering me on speaker phone. "Where are you, Angel?" Lorenzo asked while looking around which made me laugh.

"Look at Alex's balcony." I said making the three of them look at me.

"How did you get up there?" Alex asked and I watched him cross his arms.

"I was never down there dorks. I was behind the couch the entire time until I crawled through the vents up." I said and the three looked at each other then back to me.

"What did you just call us?" Jason asked making me chuckle nervously.

"I didn't call you anything. I think you three might need to clean your ears out." I said, and the phone call ended then I saw them running towards the house.

I was screwed at this point because Alex keeps the door to his office locked and if I climb through the vents I might end up in a room that I do not belong in.

I heard running up the stairs making me look around for a hiding spot and then I remembered I can just climb down to the ground below.

I climbed over the railing then jumped down on top of the trash cans and ran back inside the house. I walked into the living room and everyone else looked at me then behind the couch.

"There's no time to explain, I need you two to save me." I said rushing over to Justin and Jaxon then hid behind the two.

"What did you do, Angel Eyes?" Justin asked.

"I called them dorks." I said making everyone laugh.

"She has to be in the living room." I heard Lorenzo say then footsteps entered into the living room where we were.

"Of course, she's not here either. She's really good." Jason said.

"Or maybe she's hiding behind Jaxon and Justin over there." I heard Alex said and I froze behind the two.

"We can see her shoe beside Justin." Lorenzo said and I hid my foot in the couch making the three of them laugh.

"She did not just hide it." Jason said in between his laughs.

"She did and you three can't have her." Jaxon said making me smile.

"You two are grounded if you don't get up." Alex said making me laugh.

"Sorry, Angel Eyes but we don't like being grounded." Justin said then the two of them stood up from the couch.

After they stood up, I was pulled from the couch making me laugh and try to hold onto the couch. "Princess let go." I heard Jason's voice.

"Neverrrr." I said and tried to pull myself back into the couch but I was only pulled back making me hold on tighter to the couch.

"One of you needs to help me. She's way too strong." Jason said making me laugh while he struggled to pull me off the couch.

"Nah, you got this bro." Lorenzo said making Jason groan then try to pull me off again.

"You're not helping because you know with your guys help she won't let go." Jason said.

"No, you're just doing it wrong." I heard Lorenzo say then footsteps heading towards us.

"Lorenzo Emiliano Romano! If you tickle me I swear to god I will make sure you regret it." I said but that didn't stop him because he still tickled me.

I was forced to let go out of the couch and then I was tossed over Jason's shoulder. "Alright we'll be back." Alex said and then Jason walked out of the living room.

Goodbye world...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

123K 4.8K 102
The Dark Ghosts, one of the most feared gangs in New York formed by only five girls. They are cold, dangerous, fearless and ruthless, yet broken on t...
14.9K 351 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
409K 7.9K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...