๐‡๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’

By -VoteforBebe

You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong More

๐‡๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’
HT1.
HT2.
HT3.
HT4.
HT5.
HT6.
HT7.
HT8.
HT9.
HT10.
HT11.
HT12.
HT13.
HT14.
HT15.
HT16.
HT17.
HT18.
HT19.
HT20.
HT21.
HT22.
HT23.
HT24.
HT26.
HT27.
HT28.
HT29.
HT30.
HT31.
HT32.
HT33.
HT34.
HT35.
HT36.
HT37.
HT38.
HT39.

HT25.

7K 493 98
By -VoteforBebe

YURI WHITE
DALLAS, TX

JANUARY 6, 2022

YURI bounced her leg up and down while staring out the tinted window of Kashton's car. Today was the day of the meeting with Luxury Fashion Designers, the day she was preparing for since new years.

"You gon do good baby, stop looking nervous." Kash told her placing his hand on her thigh

"Do you think so? Be honest please." Yuri asked, "I'm always honest. I'd tell you if you was gon fuck up" Kash replied making Yuri smack her lips and he laughed.

"Gimme a kiss." Kash demanded, grabbing her face and pressing their lips together. Yuri pulled back, biting down on her bottom lip.

Kash licked his lips, "You looking at me like you wanna get folded in the backseat" Kash stated bluntly, she definitely did, but she didn't have time for that. It was 2:30 and her meeting was at 2:40.

Before Yuri got out of the car, she turned to look at Kash, puckering her lips signaling him for one more kiss. "You better than everybody. Don't be nervous," Kash reassured her, planting one last kiss on her lips.

"Thank you baby." Yuri said with a smile as she stepped out of the car. Kash offered to help her to take the garment bags inside but she declined.

Walking toward the big glass building displaying the company's name in white letters, Yuri sighed nervously. Her hands grew clammy, and her legs felt like noodles as she approached the entrance.

Yuri pushed open the glass door with her hip and entered the building, stepping into the main lobby. Her eyes darted around, noticing other people waiting just like her. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly; she didn't know other people would be here at the same time.

Yuri approached the front desk where a black woman in her late twenties sat. "Good afternoon sweetheart. How can I help you?" She asked kindly.

"Good afternoon. I have a meeting, at 2:40." Yuri responded, "What's your name boo?" She asked. The sound of her nails clicking against the keyboard as she started typing on the computer

"Yuri White," she replied. "Ms. Ivy will be right with you in ten minutes," the receptionist informed her. Yuri murmured a thank you before walking away and taking a seat in an empty chair.

Yuri took another deep breath, her foot tapping anxiously against the floor. Her eyes scanned the area, observing everyone else who looked calm as fuck. She slightly frowned, why was she the only one nervous.

Yuri felt like she had been waiting for an hour, though it was only 10 minutes before her name was loudly called out. She got up and made her way down the hall, where a woman, peering over her glasses, stood outside the door.

"I'm Ivy. You are?" She asked with her eye brow raised.

"Yuri White." Ivy hummed before walking into the room Yuri followed behind her

Ivy sat on top of her desk looking at her nails, before locking eyes with Yuri. "Are you going to show me your work?" She asked snappily, Yuri made a face but she quickly changed it, calming herself down.

She wanted this. She wanted to be successful. She wanted her work to be noticed. Yuri repeated in the words in her head as she placed the garment bags on the chair and selected one, unzipping it to reveal her design.

A green satin off the shoulder gown, Yuri loved this one the most because it gave prom dress and the type of green it was reminded her of princess Tiana. Ivy got off the desk stepping towards Yuri.

Ivy pushed her glasses up examining the dress, "And you choose this green because?" Ivy asked. Yuri tried so hard to not make a face because the question was stupid as hell. How exactly was she supposed to answer that?

"It reminded me of something." Was her response, "Do you think you should be a fashion designer?" Ivy asked and Yuri chewed on her bottom lip before answering. Was this a joke?

"I've been working for it since I was 14. Ever since I was a little girl I always gravitated towards fashion." Yuri responded with a small laugh. Ivy nodded and ran her fingers over the fabric of the dress.

"Where did you learn to sew?" Ivy asked deeply examining Yuri's work. "My grandmother.. and I took a few classes." Yuri said, Ivy stopped looking at the dress and looked at Yuri giving her a pitiful smile

"You look inexperienced and too young, so I'm going to say this nicely. My advice to you would to be to take another sewing class if you want to work for me."

Yuri felt her heart shattering with every word she said. This felt worse than when Mazi told her he cheated on her. Inexperienced? Another sewing class?

Yuri couldn't believe it, Yuri couldn't even muster up the words to call Ivy a bitch because she was crushed. She couldn't even say anything, Yuri grabbed the garment bags making her way out of the room.

Yuri didn't even give the building another glance before she was outside the door. Her eyes welling up with tears as she made her way to Kashton's car.

Yuri opened the door, throwing the garment bags in the backseat before settling inside the passenger seat. Aggressively pulling the seatbelt over her body, Kash stared at Yuri a concerned look on his face, "Just take me home. Please." Yuri said as she wiped a tear that fell down her face.

The car ride to Yuri's was silent. Yuri just couldn't bring her self to talk. She just felt so disappointed in herself.

Kash took a seat on the couch, his gaze fixed on Yuri as she stood by the door, taking off her shoes. "Why you was crying Ri? What happened?" Kashton asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't even want to talk about it." Yuri said plopping down on the couch, Kash stared at her with an eyebrow raised. "Actually I do want to talk about it, she got me fucked up." Yuri said standing up, Kash nodded his head rubbing his goatee as she talked.

"I feel like she was trying to be funny towards me. She kept asking me all these dumb ass questions, and she was a bitch." Yuri ranted as she started to pace around the living room.

"She had the fucking nerve to call me inexperienced?" Yuri scoffed, Kash stared at her seeing that she was getting mad thinking about the situation all over again.

"A'igh, phat relax. Come sit down." Kash spoke and Yuri huffed taking a seat on the couch next to him

"She was rude as fuck to me. She didn't even give me the chance." Yuri spoke her eyes starting to sting with tears, Yuri blew out a breath. Some might feel like she was being dramatic but this was her dream only for it to be tore down by some one who didn't even give her the chance to show her work.

"Cmon phat stop crying." Kashton said grabbing her arm pulling her closer to him, Yuri sniffled. "I don't want to sew anymore. Ima just be a nurse or some." Yuri said wiping her face

Kash sucked his teeth, "Hell no, everybody and they momma a nurse. Shit, my momma a fucking nurse." Kash said making Yuri smile a little.

"Oh you ain't sad no more." Kash said with a small smile and Yuri smile turned into a pout making him chuckle.

"I'm still sad, Kash you shouldve heard how she talked to me. She was so mean, for no reason." Yuri said.

"Fuck her, she not better than you." Kash said and Yuri smiled small. Her smile then faded, making her look down at her nails. Kash lifted her head up.

"Just cause some lady tell you some shit don't mean it's true. You know how hard you worked for it, ain't no reason for you to give up now. You just getting started."

Kash wiped her tears away before placing a kiss on her lips, "Stop that crying shit. Ima put you on, don't worry about it." Kash told her staring at her with that look in his eyes.

"How?" Yuri asked her eyebrow raised up, "I just said don't worry about it. I got you."

I got you. The way he said it just made her feel like he did have her and she wasn't going to have to worry about anything. She loved that.

Yuri leaned up kissing his lips before pulling back giving him a smile, "Thank you for being here." 

Kash smirked, "You know I got you, crybaby."

_______________________________________

Two updates! Another one tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 21.9K 158
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
31.2K 951 31
" This house is so ๐˜ฟ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ughh!" Ki'nia scream at her parents
1M 43K 46
โฃ๏ธŽ๊จ„"๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป" โฃ๏ธŽ"Change was never something you enjoyed,how will a big change like meeting the Miya Twins & Suna while movi...