WATCH THE WORLD BURN ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ”ฅ(Swe...

By Bluephoenix52

"Not All Monsters Do Monstrous Things" - Lydia Martin Kwon Jiho is an eighteen year old who lives by... More

CAST
MADNESS BREAKS
MONSTER WITHIN
CHEMISTRY BETWEEN MONSTERS

BEFORE THE MONSTERIZATION

252 12 2
By Bluephoenix52

FOUR MONTHS PRIOR

     Jiho placed his hand on his waist looking around the apartment , "i can make it work." The room looked very run down but it had a nice view from the rooftop.

         He tried to be optimistic , he was lucky he was able to afford the rent from this place from his job and untill he earned enough money only then could he move out of Green Home.

                  "That guy is so annoying," Jiho muttered referring to the store owner in the buliding.

          He had tried to get a few food supplies and since it was convinent he went to buy from there but soon found the man's attitude as unpleasant especially how he talked down to his wife - who the hell did that ?

              Without paying attention, Jiho bumped into someone knocking their books fken in the process.

         "Sorry there." He quickly apologized kneeling down  getting the books

       "It's okay."

         Jiho handed the book to the owner and when he looked up he saw a guy probably a few years older than him . The guy was very handsome and attractive to look at.

           Jiho cleared his throat , "here you go."he handed the book.

       The guy adjusted his glasses and smiled at him , "thank you.  Excuse me, but are you new?"

                  "Yes. Apartment 1517."

            The older guy nodded , "i didn't see any family moving in."

            "I'm living by myself." Jiho got uncomfortable when he saw how the guy blinked behind his glasses.

             "By yourself?"

             "Yes." To steer the topic away and flirt with the guy Jiho smiled , "by the way ,  those books with you , I'm presuming you're a doctor?"

            The older chuckled , "actually a medical student. Lee Eun Hyuk."

           Jiho smiled and shook his hand , "Kwon Jiho." The two just looked at one without taking their eyes off each other.

PRESENT

      "What now," Jiho grumbled once he heard his phone ringing disrupting him from his slumber.

           He disconnected the call in favor of sleep whoever was calling could call later unless it was to tell him he was inheriting a bunch load of cash.

       The phone rang again and if that wasn't bad enough the new neighbor across from him was playing music so loudly.

           Jiho sat up and sighed , "Why are the walls so darn thin?" He looked around his small crammy room. He picked his phone up and scolwed once he saw who was ringing him.

               "Yes Mr Ahn? What can I do for you." His tone was dripping with sarcasm

         Don't act smart with me brat . I need you to come over , a client is requesting for you

              Jiho scolwed and scratched his hair, "I'm on night shift you know that Mr Cho" He literally was resting during the day because he was exhausted from his night shift , "I'm not coming in. Tell them to get someone else."

                  Hay! Listen the guy is a favorite customer of mine and already paid the amount , do it now and I'll have someone cover your shift.  Go to him I'm texting you the address .

                    Jiho sighed in exasperation once the call indicated Mr Cho had hanged up.  The man was so demanding.

      "Great ," he rubbed his eyes tiredly , "just great." Jiho didn't want to move but he knew if he didn't Mr Cho  would be on his case again.

        He got up from bed and quickly put on  a  shirt , picking up the rest of his clothes from a pile that wasn't dirty. Jiho took out his mom's photo , a sad smile found its way on his face .

       "I'm sorry Mom. I know you must be disappointed with me."

              He knew his mom if she was alive would frown upon his job  but after her death and his uncle taking everything away  he needed to do what he could to survive and Jiho hoped his  wherever his mother was  understood him.

               The thought of his uncle made him angry , the man didn't even wait a week for his mother to be buried before unsurping everything.

                     When Jiho locked his door , he saw a boy with shaggy hair , the other guy looked the same age as him holding what looked like take out

            "Hi there."

           Jiho wasn't surprised when the guy just stared at him blankly. It was nice to see someone his age.

                "I'm Kwon Jiho. I didn't know someone my age moved here ." But to be honest, he rarely spent time in his own home so he rarely got the opportunity to interact much with the other residents.

               Hyun Soo stared up at the  other boy  "I moved here a few weeks ago."

          "Huh?" Jiho asked getting closer to the boy looking him in the eyes   , "can you speak up?"

               Hyun Soo stared back ,"I moved a few weeks ago." He said a bit more loudly.

                      "What's your name?"

                   "Hyun Soo."

             Jiho smiled ,he could see the other boy wasn't much of a talker  , "nice meeting you. We might see each other around more often Hyun"  Despite the other boy's introvert vibes , Jiho had to admit Hyun was hot.

       Jiho turned to leave , he then  felt something trickling down his nose, "why am I nose bleeding?" He looked at the blood on his fingers. He didn't think much of it and used his sleeve to wipe it.

           As Jiho left, Hyun Soo watched his retreating figure. The latter blinked and walked back into his home but couldn't help think Jiho's eyes were pretty.

                "Here you go."

               "Thank you." Jiho paid for the  item , understanding why Ms An looked uncomfortable handing him the  packet of condoms but the woman still smiled at him anyway.

             "Isn't it too early . Don't you usually go out at night ?" The store owner asked in a Snoopy tone.

                   Jiho rolled his when Ms Ahn's husband addressed him , "hay Ahjussi. Mind your own business."

             The store owner got up glaring at him , "yah! You little bastard. Who do you think you to dare -."

           "I've already paid. Just accept the money will you and shut it."  Jiho left the convenience store but could hear the man stil yelling leaving poor Ms Ahn to deal with him.

         Honestly he hated the man's guts as he always threw a temper and demanded people to respect him when he didn't even respect others.

                       Jiho saw Eun Hyuk and quickly took another floor to get to the elevator. "That was close." He murmured to himself , things had been awkward between them recently ever since that night.

           Jiho saw a girl  probably older than him with red highlights carrying a guitar on her. "I'm assuming you're the person who moved across from me. Apartment 1510."

        She smiled "That's me ," she then scratched her neck awkardly , "I hope I didn't disturb you too much did I?"

             "Not really." Besides Mr Cho's call disrupting his normal schedule had taken away his sleep. "I live opposite from you , Jiho , 1517."

              "I'm Jisoo. Nice to meet you."

              "Same. Cool highlights."

      Jisoo chuckled , "thanks."

              The moment became awkward for the two when a neighbor Ms Im came by introducing the two to her ' baby ' whilst waiting for the elevator.

                    "What's with her?" Jisoo asked once the elevator doors closed.

       Jiho shrugged looking at his neighbor , "I don't know. She's being like that since I moved." Ms Im always pushed that stroller everywhere he saw her thinking her twelve months old princess was in there.

           "It's sad isn't it ,"  a man said who Jiho recognized as Jaeheon walked up to the two of them , "a year ago while she wasn't paying attention , the stroller slid down the road and the baby got..... And ever since then she becomes like that."

        "Oh my," Jisoo gasped. "That's so bad."

    Jiho felt bad  , "I didn't know that." All this time he thought the woman wasn't wired right in the head  when in reality she was unable to cope with her daughter's untimely death.

         "The Lord sometimes gives us something  hard . But a person shouldn't be criticised or be an object of fear not be able to overcome such difficulties." Jaeheon explained .

          Jisoo nodded , "I agree."

     Jiho on the other hand didn't respond internally  debating on the first part of Jaeheon's sentence. The guy was always going on about God and Jiho didn't believe in any deity , not after what happened to his mom.

             "I see you've met Jiho. "  Jaeheon extended his hand towards Jisoo , "I'm jaeheon , apartment 1506." When she kept her hands in her pocket he kept looked awkward, "maybe I got too ahead of myself." He looked at Jiho who shrugged."I'm sorry if you got offended

                    Jisoo kept her hands in her pocket , "no. I just took a smoke and my hands right now smell like ciggarates. You call call me Jisoo."

           Jiho chuckled , he kinda liked her attitude. The three got into the elevator.

       "I see you play the guitar." Jaeheon said starting up a conversation.

              "It's a bass actually," she answered , "what do you do for a living."

        Jiho just listened to the two as Jaeheon explained his profession as a Korean teacher and was heading to church which was no surprise it was Sunday.

           Jisoo turned to him , "so do you live with your parents?"

                 "My parents are dead. I live alone."

              "Oh..I didn't mean to intrude."

       Jiho shook his head not offended at all , "it's cool." He had gotten accustomed to being asked those questions by the residents.

                Jiho then saw Jaeheon eyeing him , more precisely his pocket. Jiho properly shoved the condom in his pocket. The Korean teacher just gave him a curt nod and Jiho internally groaned knowing the man would want to give him a lecture like most of the times. Every resident in Green Home knew exactly what he did for a living.

                  Jiho arrived at the hotel Mr Cho had sent him. The one good thing about this was that he didn't have to work the night shift later so he could properly rest.

            He went to the room Mr Cho had texted him to go to specifically. He  knocked  on the door and he was met with a shirtless guy who looked at him up and down

     "You look way more attractive than your photo" the man said before yanking Jiho into the room crashing his lips against his.

                   Jiho didn't take long to respond to the kiss , the man shoved him against the wall and he moaned. When the man began kissing his neck , Jiho closed his eyes melting into the pleasure.

                 "Wait," he pushed the guy off him .

              "What?" The guy said and frowned at the sight of the condoms , "seriously?"

            Jiho smirked "If you want to sleep with me , you put it on "his smirk grew when the client whined like some kid but he wasn't going to oblige. That was his rule , guys either wore a condom or nothing happened at all, it's why he had to bring condoms on him because clients were so ignorant .

          There was only one person he had sex with who he didn't force to  wear a condom but Jihoo didn't want to think about that

                 "Take your shirt off first."

         Jiho did as instructed watching the man drool over him. The guy began licking his bare chest before pushing him against the bed ripping the condom off with his teeth and placing it where it needed to go.

          "What do you think you." The guy smirked as he playfully shook his member that was covered with the rubber.

            Jiho sat on his elbows  and smiled with a cocky grin , "it's fine. Tell me does your wife think so too?" He had seen the ring on the guy's finger not at all surprised.

       The client rolled his eyes z, "she's boring . Let's not talk about her. "I want you ..," the client whispered as he penetrated him and Jiho moaned loudly as the guy thrusted into him pounding him. He had to admit the guy was very good. The guy smiled and kissed him licking his mouth.

                    Sex  was always different with each client and some of them were terrible  but..

    "Oh...shit ..I'm close." Jiho panted , he got on top of the  client becoming dominant as he bit on the man's nipple. Jiho could feel the condom inside him as it stretched him.

         "Oh my..you're so good." The client praised him as Jiho rode him harshly snapping his hips back and forth immensing in the pleasure he was giving. Jiho found the man's lips on his neck as he contuined ridding him. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against each other and lewd moans.

                     When Mr Cho had him start out in this business , Jiho had been very uncomfortable with guys toughing him but eventually his will to survive and support himself overpowered the unease and overtime he just indulged in the sex.

          "You're so good," the client groaned and before Jiho knew it the guy quickly got on top of him again . He smiled and placed Jiho's foot over his shoulder before pounding into him again finding his prostate making Jiho moan loudly.

         Yessss. A voice growled in his head . Your lust is insatiable. You enjoy this.

                 Jiho was too far gone in the word of pleasure to  hear the voice that spoke in his head. He grabbed the man by his neck bringing him closer and they shared a lustful kiss without the man stopping as he continued to abuse his hole.

       "Shit!" The client groaned as he broke from the kiss , "I can feel you. You're so tight. Soooo tight . So good"

            "I'm coming."

    The client's thrusts began to go slow "Me too.".

            The two came together at the same time , Jiho's release staining his chest . He  panted trying to catch his breath as he felt the man's semen fill the condom.

          "Shit," the man collasped on him gently biting on his neck , Jiho whined because of the overtstimulation traveling his body.

          "We should do this again." The client said as he laid in the bed.

     Jiho buttoned up his shirt and put on his pants  feeling an ache in the lower part of his body. Damn this married guy was a handful.  , "if you want a repeat you can call Mr Cho , he'll probably charge you more ."
.    
     The man got closer kissing the back of his neck , "I wouldn't mind paying extra," his fingers started undoing the buttons of his shirt

        The offer was tempting , "extra?"

    The client gave him a goofy smile , "I'll give you five hundred ," he reached out and handed the money to him. "And you don't have to tell your boss you got extra , he already has his money."

                   Jiho thought about it , it was a rule all clients paid directly to Mr Cho but the man decudted alot from the payment claiming it as ' commission fee ' for himself. If he got this extra money he could keep it without telling Mr Cho

            "Fine. But go too wild , you were too wild earlier."

                The guy chuckled whilst removing his shirt "so were you ," Jiho let himself moan when the guy kissed hhs back , "I can't keep any promises."

            "Wait," Jiho took out another condom .

             "Fine ." The client accepted it giving him a cheeky grin , "ready for round two?"

               Jiho looked outside , it was still daylight and there was plenty of time before it got dark soon.

            "Just come here ," he grabbed the man by his neck and kissed him roughly as the client worked on his belt again.

    And so this was the life of the Call Boy of Green Home whose life was about to go upside down.

     In a morbid way , Jiho not going out at  night his usual working  routine  in a way saved him from being killed by the monsters roaming outside.

Also I was experimenting trying to write sexual content. What do you think? As an author , I really need this feedback.

The client is Lee Yi-kyung because although his character in Marry My Husband is pissing me off , he's so hot 🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 288 12
โ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐„๐…๐“, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐„.โž ใ…ค โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค in which y/n, a long-time friend to lee eun-hyuk an...
189K 7.4K 24
"Why are you still here," his voice broke down the silence that spread around the room as soon as the signal went out again. "We don't have the luxur...
My Hell Is Him โœ“ By Mel

Mystery / Thriller

31.6K 1K 30
Leeann is a young woman in her 20s, who moved from the countryside of Jeju Island to Seoul trying to get her second book publish. While looking for a...
3.9K 175 11
Jeonghan, Seokmin, Minghao, Jihoon, Wonwoo and Seungkwan are known to be the softest, kindest, craziest, friend squad in the whole campus, or as the...