𝙷.𝙴.𝚁.

By stunnaxlay

I don't fuck with anybody butt herrr ... she ain't anybody More

REMINDER ఌ
Characters ఌ
One ఌ
Three ఌ
Four ఌ
Five ఌ
Six ఌ
Seven ఌ
Eight ఌ
Nine ఌ

Two ఌ

360 8 2
By stunnaxlay

The Bayou City 📍
Saturday , 1:33 pm
Kianna's apartment 🏡

Kianna's POV

I turned the water off placing my tooth brush back into the cup holder . Once I was done , I walked into my closet and found me something to wear for the day.

Today I have a tattoo appointment with my best friend. She's one of the best tattoo artists in H-town. I gotta hella tattoos already but today I'm adding to the collection , and getting a neck tat . Ion know what it is with the neck tattoos but baby I love me a pretty girl with neck tats .

𝙼𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 , 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘

As I got dressed I heard my phone ringing already knowing who it could be . I grabbed my phone off the dresser and answered . "Heyy bestie boo". heaven said waving in the camera .

"Heyy wassup, u ready ?" I said setting my phone back down and combing my hair . "Nah I was calling you to let yk dat I'm on my last client so on the next 20 mins u can come in".

"Alright imma go by Chick-fil-A u want anything?" I asked doing my lip combo . "Uhh yea get me some chicken strips and a lemonade". "Okayy see you later" blows a kiss . Heaven blows one back and hangs up .

I grabbed my purse and everything I needed while I'm out and grabbed my phone before walking out of my room.

"Heyyy Lola babyy" I smiled seeing my fur baby awake and roaming around the kitchen. "U hungry ?" I said putting my stuff down on the kitchen counter and petting her . "U want a belly rub" I said seeing her turn over.

I rubbed her belly gently as she squirmed around on the floor. I love my lil fur baby , my mom got her for my 25th birthday last year. "Okay lemme give you some food".

I grabbed her bag of dog food and filled her bowl up and then added water to her other one . "There you go mama" I watched her run to her bowls and throw down .

She gets down she don't play . I grabbed my things off the counter along with my keys . "Mommy is going to see tt I'll be back okay baby" I blowed her a kiss and walked out the door locking it behind me .

I walked to the car and got inside push starting the car . It's always hot asff out here , my car is burning tf up . I immediately turned on the air and rolled the window down slightly.

——
INKSPIRATION TATTOO PARLOR ఌ

I got out my car with our food and walked into the shop . I was immediately met with her co workers which are people that I'm coo with . "Heyy pretty" Samaria said which made me smile , she's 18 & the youngest one here and so sweet .

"Hiii gorgeous and hey Darius" I spoke . "Wassup, how u been?" he said . "Living , you?"
"Shiii I be outside so I'm living good" I laughed and shook my head not being surprised .

"Alright imma see yall later" I said walking to the back suite . "Heyy fatt" I said placing the food down. "Omgg a btc stomach is touching her ass" she instantly grabbed a bag and opened her food .

"Well damn no hey ? Did u have a safe drive?" I mugged her . "I'm sorry but did u not hear the part where I said my stomach is touching my ass" she said while stuffing her face. "Okay but I could've had a near death experience tryna get over here". I grabbed my food and started eating the fries with Polynesian sauce .

𝙿𝚘𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚛𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚎!

"Butt you're here live in the flesh , untouched and in full health n condition so be grateful" . She stated . Hate dis girl 🙄. "Fuck you" I spat . "It's okay cause guess what ... I love you more".

After we got done eating , she looked at her sketch she made last night of the tattoo I sent her and cleaned her Utensils off getting them ready . I was low key scared but the pain I'm use to . "What side u want it on again" she asked me .

I pointed to the right side of my neck under the ear and she cleaned it before turning the gun on and doing the outline .

——
"How do it look" heaven said showing me a picture of my neck . "Omgg you really ate this up" I said with my mouth open . Heaven cheesed feeling flattered "thank you thank you I do my best". I got up and hugged her tightly forgetting that my tattoo is stilll fresh asf.

"Owww fuckk" I winced . Heaven made the oops face . "That's why u need to sit yo ass down sometimes". I sat down and mugged .

"Now lemme apply the stuff and wrap it up".
Heaven grabbed the antibiotic ointment and rubbed it gently over my tattoo and used plastic wrap to cover it .

How the tattoo look ⇣⇣

"I love it so much  just wait til it heal I'm finna be takin so many pictures".

Heaven laughed "I'm glad u liked it". "So where u finna go after dis?" She asked. "Prolly to mama house and chilll over there , she posed to be cooking around 6 if u wanna come". "Hell yeah I'm coming her food be good asf".

I went inside my purse and gave her a $100 bill . She took it and placed it inside her drawer . "Why u put yo money in dere somebody could steal it" I asked .

"I put a lock on it and I take it out every weekend". "Somebody could break dat lock yk" I said sipping on a watermelon Arizona from they fridge in the break room. "Kianna just stfu and mind yours , did u ever text shawty?".

I rolled my eyes . "No I have not" I haven't had the chance to yet . "Well do it rn cause u like to procrastinate and not do shit". "Finne" unlocks my phone and opens a fresh message thread . "What should I say" I looked at her .

"This is not yo first rodeo get it tg". I rolled my eyes .

Gorgeous 🩷💐. >

Hello gorgeous 😍
Delivered

———————————————————

"What did you say?" Heaven asked nosily. "Hello gorgeous" cute and simple . "If sheon text me back in the next day she getting blocked cs why am I texting yo phone and yeen replying?" ....
Heaven laughed .  "Dont do dat give her time she be busy".

"I do too ... sometimes"

——
LATER THAT DAY , 6:35 pm

I walked into my ma house and a wift of some buss down ass food js hit my nose . "Heyyy maa" I yelled walking to the kitchen. She came running out and hugging me tightly swinging me side to side . "Okay okay I think dats enough" I said loosing air .

"I haven't seen you in so longgg" she grabbed my face and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I literally saw u like last weekend ma".

"Last weekend?? baby dats like a whole week , a lot of tragic things could happen during that time period". I swear she should be in a drama class baby would be top tier . "I'm here now ma dats all dat matters now what is it that u cooking cause baby I'm ready to smash down".

"I cooked cornbread , baked chicken , macaroni-"
"Say no more" I immediately started grabbing me a plate and fork".

"Where Kamari at ??" I asked looking for her . "She in the room with her client". "Lemme go pop in and say Heyy". My sister loved doing nails ever since the womb , I'm so proud of her she out making money at a young age doin sum she love .

"This shit buss" I said pointing at the food with my fork . "I gets down in the kitchen , I don't play. "Dat part".

I knocked onn the door and peeked my head inside to scope the scenery out before walking fully inside . "Heyy marii" I went up to her and hugged her. "Heyyy sisterrr" she hugged back.

"Heyy" I said to her client. "Heyyy you're so pretty" she said covering her mouth. "Oh .. thank youu , you're prettier". I smiled .

"I like what you did with the place it looks way better and organized " I said looking around and admiring the details .

"Yeaaa I needed a change it felt too clutt-ery".
"Mama done cooking tho?" She asked . I shook my head . "Lemme get a piece of corn bread"
"A lil one". This luh hoe took her greedy ass hand and grabbed damn near the whole thang.

I took a deep breathe and chuckled "ouuu girlll imma fuck you up" . "I'm sorry I was hungry" . "If i was you I wouldn't pay her shii" I told her client. I had to exit myself from the room before I embarrassed her .

I walked to the guess room and plopped on the bed . "I need some pussyyy" I said to myself stressing. I turned on the tv and changed to YouTube . I saw 20 women vs prime time hitla and turned it on . "Look at himm ts finna be funny".

"She pretty asf , na if he pass onnat I know sum".
"Who pretty?" Heaven said scaring me . "Don't be creeping in hea like dat a btc almost rocked yo shii". She laughed , fuck she laughing for ???.

"You sound dumb asf stop saying ts". Girl honestly it's fuck you . "Whatever ouuuu lemme get one" I saw two cornbread slices on her plate . "Hell nahh I love my cornbread".

"Cmonnn shareee please". I said making a sad face . "Stop doing thatttt damn just fucking get it". She told me and my frown instantly turned into a smile .

"I love youuuuu" I yelled . She mugged me which told me everything I needed to know .

"U watching prime ugly ass" Heaven looked at the tv. "Hell yeah". "Ouuu she baddd" I shot my head up . "Ehhh she too luh for me" .

"Girll boo I'll fuck ts outta her luh ass" ....my best friend has no filter . "Uht.... Well excuse me".

I opened my phone thinking of the girl I messaged earlier . "What's her name ?" I looked at Heaven . "How I'm posed to know I wasn't listening I was so busy looking at her titties , they sitting so pretty". She said referring to the girl on the tv , this dumb bitch .

"Not her nasty fuck , the girl you tryna put me on with". "Oops her name Karin" . I opened instagram . "What's her @ on instagram".

"Karinjinsui" the way her name sound js made her even more attractive . I typed it in and found her page , I scrolled and liked almost all her post not caring . "Omfg I would literally ride her face" .

"That's what I said when I first saw her".
"Yall fucked before?" I asked curiously .
"Nahh I try not fuck my friends but it's a job" . I smiled thinking of my next question. "You wanted to fuck me before?" .

"Girll what !! All the fucking time". My dumbass over here blushing . "If i fucked you we would be getting married the next day" .

"Alright shut that shit up my pussy throbbing"

𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚎 -

I'm sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter 🥲 but I did it !!!

Do yall think heaven and Kianna would be a cute
couple ? 🤔

How yall feel about this ?

Do yall think Karin gone text back ?

——————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 376 37
Never let anyone interfere with your relationship.
178K 2.3K 34
No strings attached.... no feelings.... just sex.
1.2M 29.7K 51
"i don't wanna be your friend, i wanna kiss your neck." artjficially / 2017 / joe keery [SOCIAL MEDIA] [COMPLETED]
297K 13.8K 58
"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content]