๐“˜๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€...

By sannohdaime

"๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š›๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐šœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 16: Realization

255 13 0
By sannohdaime

"That's Fujio and Kiko we're talking about."

---

          Tsukasa and Todoroki went to walk to the beach, far away from everyone. They took Fujio with them so that he could cool his head.

"You good?" Tsukasa spoke, causing Fujio to turn to him.

"Yeah," he muttered as he continued to walk by the shore.

"You were right, you know?"

"What?" Fujio stopped as he turned to his two friends.

"But it wasn't right to yell at Kiko like that," Todoroki told him, crossing his arms over his chest.

He stared at Fujio, awaiting his reaction. He didn't expect the male would go quiet and won't deny it.

"I know," Fujio muttered, "I was just worried. She already told us she couldn't swim, that's why I..."

"Well, you care about her. I guess that's normal," Tsukasa said, "I would've felt the same if it was Nozomi."

The two males nodded in understanding as silence filled the both of them.

Fujio instantly regretted how he yelled his frustrations to Kiko. He didn't mean to tell her that. He was going to say how worried he was but his frustrations overcame him.

He knew he had the right to feel like that but he shouldn't have said all those things.

Kiko is important to him. That's all he knew and he couldn't stand seeing the girl in danger.

"Are you worried she's mad at you?" Todoroki asked.

"N-No..."

"Don't worry about it," Tsukasa scoffed, smirking at his best friend.

Meanwhile, the twins tried to look away at Odajima Yuken's piercing gaze to no avail.

He was standing in front of the two, his arms crossed, and looking angry at them. Mostly on Kiko.

"Did you two think for a second before helping that girl?"

"No."

"Yes."

The twins answered at the same time, causing them to glance at each other.

"I was just trying to help. Is there something wrong about it?!" Kiko exclaimed, already confused and fed up about it.

"There's nothing wrong," Nozomi told the girl, causing her to smile, "What's wrong was going there without thinking about yourself."

"Wha–"

"Nozomi's right, Kiko," Yuken spoke, sighing, "You can't even swim. If we hadn't seen you two there, you could've drowned."

"And Fujio wasn't angry at you either. He was just... frustrated, maybe," Nozomi added, shrugging.

"Why would he get frustrated?"

Yuken and the younger twin both knew that Kiko's not used to people worrying about her. She was always the one who worries about other people and helping them.

She was always a reliable little sister and older sister. Being the middle child probably added to that kind of thinking that she doesn't need anyone but everyone needs her.

"He cares about you, Kiko," Nozomi told her sister with a knowing smile, "He was just worried about you. We're all worried, you know?"

"I know you can handle yourself but this time, you couldn't. And you know that, too," Yuken said, kneeling down in front of the twins.

The older twin was scared when she felt herself going down the water. She couldn't swim and she was aware of that. That's why it was scary when she felt the water almost choking her as she struggled to breath.

Even in that situation, she was thinking on how to save herself.

She felt helpless and that's when she saw Fujio in the water, reaching his arm out for her. She grasped his hand immediately and as they resurfaced, she breathed heavily and held onto him like if she wouldn't, he was going to go away.

"He ran like the wind when he saw you," Yuken said, laughing, "That was the fastest run I saw from him, to be honest."

Kiko looked at her brother; he was telling the truth and she could imagine Fujio's worried expression as he ran so fast.

When she tried to help the girl, she didn't think for herself. She just thinks of ways to get the girl away from those guys to the point that she forgot she almost put herself in danger, too.

Still, she didn't regret helping the girl.

The only thing she's regretting right now is not talking to Fujio properly.

"Go and talk to each other. You guys are making my head hurt," Yuken said, groaning.

"Is this not a good time?" The twins looked at the girl, probably the same age as their brother.

She walked into their gazebo, wearing a long white skirt and a sweater that doesn't look fit for the beach. However, she looked beautiful.

"It's gone!" Yuken exclaimed, standing up. The twins looked at their brother in confusion, raising their eyebrows.

He turned to the girl who appeared, immediately smiling, "Hey, Haruka-chan."

"Hi," she muttered. She glanced at the twin and bowed a bit. The twins did the same though still confused on the way their brother acted.

"You guys can handle yourselves, I'm going," Yuken told them and went out of the gazebo with the girl named Haruka.

"Is that the girl he likes?" Nozomi asked.

"Yeah, that's her," Jinkawa told them.

"He's like a lovesick puppy. That's the first time I saw him like that," Sawamura said, shaking his head in amusement.

The twins turned to him, their eyes were surprised that he actually said that given that he also follows Yui like a puppy.

"Whatever," Kiko let out a sigh, turning to her sister, "What am I going to do?"

"How about you talk to Fujio?" Nozomi suggested, shrugging.

"If he doesn't want to talk to you, let me know and I'll give him a piece of mind," Madoka said when she approached them, cracking her knuckles as if she was ready to take Fujio at any moment.

The twins smiled at her, thankful for her support.

It didn't take time for Kiko to agree to go to Fujio and the two ventured out of the gazebo to look for him.

Todoroki pointed at Tsukasa and Fujio who were by the shore, exchanging light conversations to one another.

Tsukasa immediately noticed them approaching and his eyes stayed on Nozomi, automatically smiling at her.

Nozomi did the same and as if they were conversing through their gazes, the blonde male patted Fujio's back and jogged towards the twins.

Tsukasa gave Kiko an encouraging smile as he held Nozomi's hands; the couple walked back to the others.

Kiko glanced at the couple and let out a sigh as she prepared herself to talk to Fujio. When she turned to him, he was already looking at her.

When Fujio met her gaze, he looked down and turned his gaze on the calming sea waves.

The girl braced herself as she finally stood a few feet away from him, thinking on what to say. Fujio wasn't looking at her anymore and Kiko felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Do you think they'll be fine?" Nozomi questioned her boyfriend as she took a glance at them once again. She and Tsukasa were walking back to the others as they gave the other couple some privacy to talk about what happened earlier.

"Of course," Tsukasa gave her a reassuring smile, squeezing her hand that he was holding, "That's Fujio and Kiko we're talking about."

The blonde male was sure of it as his best friend was already regretting he had an argument with Kiko.

That alone proves he cares deeply about the older Odajima twin.

Nozomi nodded, smiling back, "Yeah, you're right."

---

Hi, everyone! 

Just wanted to let you know that this is the last Act for Iris. There's one last chapter and epilogue.

I wanted to say thank you for all the support with all my H&L books. Iris was a big part of it, considering it has a lot of chapters than Lilies. 

Tbh, I enjoyed writing Iris because of the dynamic of the twins, Tsukasa, and Fujio. I love my couples here so much. 

I laughed, loved, and cried with them while I was writing this story. 

And geez, how many months did I write Iris? I know this is the longest one, too.

I can't believe this is ending already. 

Again, thank you so much for loving my twins and this story. 

Love lots, 

Rin <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 730 12
'I've always looked at you that way Dawn' Dawn and her sister Belly are finally going to cousins for their annual summer, but this isn't like every...
16.9K 881 31
๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐–ณ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฎ๐—’๐–บ...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...