head over heels | shayne topp...

By lolsadiesink_

a classic best-friend-knows-best situation changes brooklyn harper's life forever. is anyone gonna read this... More

head over heels
ACT ONE
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
ACT TWO
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
epilogue
extra! mother's day special

chapter fourteen

983 27 14
By lolsadiesink_

HEAD OVER HEELS
SHAYNE TOPP

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
"ANOTHER BANGER BY BROOKLYN FROM THE HUNGER GAMES"

°°°

SHAYNE tapped his pen as ian spoke in front of the room.

"... so if anybody has any ideas, feel free to suggest guests." ian said. shayne wasn't really listening until courtney spoke up.

"let's have brooklyn on something." they suggested. "everyone loves her and also people would eat up seeing her and shayne in a video... not to exploit your situationship." she turned her attention to shayne.

"she has said she would love to do this type of thing." he said. 

"we just have to make sure that both of you are okay with that because comments and probably even edits could really speculate on your personal life." anthony explained as he stood next to ian.

"they do that everytime i'm in the same room as courtney." shayne lightly laughed. "as long as brooke is okay with it, i'm okay with it."

"ooh, nickname." amanda teased. "brooke." she mocked with a deep voice.

"everybody calls her that." shayne defends, cheeks growing red.

"i disagree." courtney teased.

"oh my god," angela starts. "we should do 'brooklyn works at smosh for a day.'" she suggested.

"we totally could." ian said as others agreed. "i'll reach out later."

"ooh, brookie and shayne together at smosh." amanda teased. "we'll get so many views." she laughed.

shayne smiled. "yeah, yeah."

ABOUT a week later, brooklyn arrived to the smosh building in the early morning. 

"good morning, selina." she smiled as she entered.

"good morning, brooklyn!" selina excitedly said. "ready for your big day?"

"i sure am!" brooklyn smiled. ian and anthony walked up to her and she gave each a big hug.

"thank you so much for letting me do this, guys."brooklyn said.

"of course!" ian said.

"we're so excited to have you!" anthony gushed. "so, we'll begin filming soon, but feel free to say hi to everybody first since you have time."

"okay, cool." brooklyn smiled.

it was morning so brooklyn knew that many people would be in the kitchen making coffee or grabbing a quick breakfast. as she walked in, courtney screamed.

"brookie!" they yelled as they hugged her.

"hi court." brooklyn said as she kissed her cheek.

"good morning." amanda said, giving her one pat on the head. brooklyn grabbed the coffee cup out of amanda's hand and took a sip.

"i love you." she smiled and amanda jokingly rolled her eyes and walked away.

brooklyn continued to say hello to the others in the kitchen as shayne walked in. brooklyn swore she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"hey!" shayne smiled.

"hey, shayne." brooklyn said, smiling back. as if it was planned, everybody in the room walked out.

"i guess they're giving us privacy?" shayne joked. brooklyn laughed.

"i guess so." she smiled. brooklyn and shayne didn't say anything for a second, both admiring the other person. it was a comfortable silence interupted by brooklyn noticing everybody looking at them through the windows and door.

"uh, i'm gonna go to the bathroom." she said with a wink she hoped shayne would understand. "okay everyone, shoo." she joked as she walked out. shayne watched as she walked into a bathroom. he grabbed a la croix to look busy and waited for everyone to walk away. eventually the coast was clear and he walked into the bathroom as well.

"welcome to my crib." brooklyn joked.

"it's amazing." shayne laughed. brooklyn smiled up at shayne as she leaned on the sink.

"i've missed seeing you." she said. shayne sighed and put his arms around her waist.

"i know, but it's the end of the year and we've been filming like crazy." he said.

"i get it." brooklyn said, putting her hands on his shoulders. "i feel like we're in middle school, sneaking around to the bathroom."

shayne smiled. "it's kind of fun." he shrugged.

"true." brooklyn laughed.

"hey, what do you want for your birthday?" shayne asked.

"this is fine." brooklyn answered, pressing a kiss on shayne's lips.

brooklynharper made a new post!

liked by shaynetopp and 82,956 othets
brooklynharper working hard or hardly working...

"brooklyn works at smosh for a day" will be waiting for you in 2024 :))
thank you for the roses @smosh ❤️

load comments...

smosh we love you brooklyn

filmingamanda i was working HARD
\
phatchanse filmingamanda and i was HARDLY working

co_mill cant believe brooklyn bought smosh

angelagiovanagiarratana brooklyn works at smosh full time next!!!

shaynetopp congrats on your first job
\
brooklynharper i'm in multiple movies...
\
spennser another banger
another banger by brooklyn from the hunger games

load more comments...

°°°

abi speaks!
the funny thing is, only shayne really calls her brooke...

hey cuties!
sorry for the delay! thanks for reading and all the love :)

see you in the next one ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.6K 44
"What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having s...
31.5K 895 23
Finally free from Defy, and into Mythical's loving home. Shayne Robert Topp and Courtney Ruth Miller have been going through one heck of a rollercoas...
45.2K 871 22
Your new roommates Damien and Shayne get you a job at Smosh because they're the best roommates ever, duh. But one of them gets you more than just a j...
3.9K 186 26
"My love for her is like no other." fem oc x shayne topp ongoing! started: 3/11/2024 ended: 4/28/2024