My Life With BIGBANG

By CharlieFReed

Disclaimer: I do not own BIGBANG or their agency for that matter. This is purely a fanfiction. Imagine you m... More

Chapter 1: Nice to meet you
Chapter 2: New Found Friends
Chapter 3: Accidents Happen
Chapter 4: Appear, Disappear
Chapter 5: The distances, The Changes
Chapter 6: Surprise
Chapter 7: Confession
Chapter 8: Disappointments
Chapter 9: Indirect Confession
Chapter 10: Fun under the sun
Chapter 11: 'fess up
Chapter 12: Fresh start
Chapter 13: Happy
Chapter 15: Rumors
Chapter 16: Meeting
Chapter 17: The Truth
Chapter 18: Open to public
Chapter 19: Goodbye
Chapter 20: Love...Life

Chapter 14: Home

1K 30 0
By CharlieFReed

<flight>

I was thinking of the consequences of dating Taeyang.

If we go on public, I'm sure troll fans will kill me.

Then paparazzi's everywhere, interviews... stalkers!

Man! that'll be creepy! I wouldn't want that.

I looked at Taeyang, he was sleeping soundly with his headphones on, our hands linking with each other.

I was listening to some music on my own.

I was smiling.

I couldn't hear any music except for my thoughts; my thoughts about Youngbae, about us, about our future, what'll happen to us...

Will we last long? Will we end up together? Will we get married? Will we have a happy family? Will we grow old together?

Stuff like that was running through my mind. Then I leant on his shoulder.

"what's wrong?" he asked.

"nothing..."

"nothing? you've been staring at me for so long and you say nothing?" he said as he chuckled.

"you're so good at pretending to be sleeping.."

he shrugged.

"tell me, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I was just thinking of some of the consequences of becoming your girlfriend."

"hmmm...and what are those?"

"well, there's just one thing that's bugging me... will you publicize our relationship?" I asked.

he smiled,

"I was thinking about it too... and thought about it hard... and I decided not to..."

"why?" I asked meekly.

"I don't think it's the right time... and besides, it's a scary world out there... press... paparazzis... crazed fans..? stalkers... I'm not going to let you go through all that." he said and kissed the back of my hand.

"thank you..." I said as I looked at him.

he looked at me and leant closer to give me a sweet kiss.

I fell asleep and I had a dream.

A dream where I was really happy.

then suddenly it became dark.

I heard a voice calling my full name, not Lizzie... not Liz... but 'Elizabeth'.

In my dream, I got scared.

I looked from left to right and shouted 'where are you' as I was running.

then I saw a light at the end.

I looked further and saw a man standing.

he was just standing there.

then, as I was walking towards him, he started to walk away slowly, step by step by step.

I stopped, 'don't' I said.

then he crouched down.

'no!' I shouted.

I started to run towards him, but I was running through an endless dark tunnel, he was nowhere to be found.

I forcefully opened my eyes, I was still in the airplane.

Taeyang was still asleep.

what was that dream about? who was that guy? was it Taeyang? or someone else?

I couldn't see his face.

I wanted to comfort him.

after thinking, I stretched my arms and legs.

I slowly let go of Taeyang's hand and got up.

I went to the cubicle to wash my face and as I remembered my dream again, I felt like crying.

I guess I felt pity for the guy in my dream.

I believe a dream is like our own fortune teller.

sometimes, it tells us of what's going to happen in the future or it can also tells us of what we really feel deep down inside.

I want to forget the dream, so, I splashed water on my face over and over again.

I went back to my seat, Taeyang was still sound asleep.

so were the other passengers.

For the rest of our trip, I was wide awake.

4 hours after I was awake, the pilot has finally announced our arrival in seoul.

"you weren't sleeping?" Youngbae asked.

"I did but I woke up because of a dream."

"really? what was the dream about?" he asked.

"I can't clearly remember it..." I said.

he extended his arms, placed it on my shoulder and pulled me close,

"next time you have a bad dream, wake me up, or call me. I'll make it go away." he said.

I nodded.

"what to do... in just about a few minutes... we'll land and you'll be going home... we'll be miles from each other.." he said.

I sighed and looked at him,

"make sure you'll call me everyday or every chance you have. create a personal yahoo messenger or skype and let's have video chat every night. text me before sleeping and upon waking up... lastly, don't flirt with other girls, though I know they will, but you shouldn't... I trust you... ok?" I said and pouted.

"I know...you don't have to remind me.." he said as he smiled sweetly at me.

he crouched down and took something from his bag. he pulled out a white cap that has a bold red letters saying "HYPE" on it.

"keep this." he said.

"ehh?"

"you like to wear hats, right? just like me... instead of wearing the yellow beanie, wear this. right now I don't have anything special to give you except this." he said. I took it from him and wore it.

"do I look good?" I asked.

he nodded and took out his phone and I pose with his cap.

"what will you give me?" he asked.

"hmmmm... I don't know... let me go through my things first..." I said as I grabbed my hand bag.

he chuckled.

aahhh!! what should I give youngbae?! I don't know what to give him in return.

I tucked my hair in my ears.

Then I remembered I have this small loop earring on me.

My mother gave this to me before leaving for Texas and it has my initials on it. "E.M.C".

so I turned to taeyang.

"do you have a pierced ears?" I asked.

"I have one...why?"

"perfect" I said as I took out one of my earrings.

I handed it to him,

"my mother gave this to me before I left. if you look closely it has my initials on it. so for now, keep this." I said.

he shot a smile at me and said,

"since it's special, would you mind if you put it on me?" he said.

so I placed the earring on his left earlobe, he winced when I tried to close it,

"does it hurt?" I asked.

he smiled and said "nope, your hands are so gentle and soft."

"there, it's all locked." I said. "don't lose it..or I'll get upset." I teased.

"and the next time you guys will hold a concert, I'll make sure I'll be there to watch you." I added.

"give me a call and I'll give you a VIP treatment." he said.

"hmmm...maybe or maybe not...besides I wanna feel the feeling of being a BigBang fan during concerts." I teased.

then he hugged me tightly!

"I'm missing you already." he said.

"me too..."

we landed safely and was walking out.

as for me, I had to stay behind and wait for 3 hours for my next flight to my hometown.

"you should go now." I told Taeyang.

he insisted to stay with me until I leave.

"somebody from the media might see us together." I added.

he sighed and just stood in front of me in a corner away from people's eyes.

"but I want to see you more...what if I'll go with you?" he asked

"NO!" I raised my voice.

Then clasped my hand on my mouth.

"no... I mean not now... maybe some other time... my mother isn't prepared to see you, so is my father. so not now." I said in an almost whispered voice.

"hmmm... then I shall give you a call when i'm coming." he said.

"yeah. you should. that way we'll all be ready for your visit."

"I want to see you leave..." he said as he leaned closer to me.

I sighed.

I know I won't win in this argument.

"fine." I peeked out to see if there were empty chairs and spotted one.

"there's an empty seat over there. sit over there, and I'll sit right next to you in a few. go." I ordered.

he stole yet another kiss from me and as an initial reaction I pushed him away while he chuckled.

Like an obedient pup, he went over the empty seat.

he looked at my direction as I naturally walked toward him and sat down.

there was an empty seat between us, I moved a little closer and placed my hand bag there and hid my hand under the bag.

Taeyang must've gotten my idea, he placed his hand under the bag as well.

we held our hands and acted as if nothing happened while I was listening to my music and he was playing with his phone.

we were quiet for at least 20 minutes.

Then his phone suddenly rang.

He gently let go of my hand and watched him stood up and took the call.

I took out my book from my bag. "pride and prejudice" my favorite novel of all time.

I took out a pen and wrote something on the first page. then, I started to read the book.

Taeyang was on the phone for 10 minutes.

I was thinking it was Mr. YG he was talking to on the phone.

he must have been remprimanded for his actions.

when I looked up, I saw him sat down and handing me his phone.

I looked at him with a confused look.

"Seungri.." he mouthed.

I took the phone from his hand.

"hello?"

"LIZZIE!!!!!!!!!" Seungri shouted from the other line.

"my eardrums!" I said.

"I miss you soooooooooooo much! I heard from youngbae hyung that you're in Korea. you two are together? does that mean that you two are a couple now?" he said.

"Seungri... I'm going back home and yes we came together but that doesn't mean anything. why are you being so malicious about it... I miss my cute panda face friend too." I said in a low voice and giggled.

"ehh???? so that means you're still single!! yay!! ya! don't let anyone court you without my permission! every guy has to come through me first." he said.

we were casually talking as if nothing happened.

but past is past and I hope history will not repeat itself.

"I will, seungri... OK... I won't... I promise... I'll see you again soon...bye bye..." I said as I secretly handed taeyang his phone back.

'all passengers bound for Cebu Philippines, please board now.' the announcer said.

I looked at Taeyang with a teary eyes and smiled.

I mouthed "see you soon, love you."

he smiled at me.

I stood up, took my bag, left the book at my seat and started to walk away.

I turned to Taeyang. he just sat there with my favorite book, looking at me smiling.

I smiled in return and finally, boarded.

4 hours later, I safely arrived at the airport.

after getting my luggage, I walked hurriedly outside and saw my mother waiting for me.

I hugged her tightly.

"how come you came home early?" she asked.

"I have decided to work here, and get an experience, as a nurse." I told her.

"so tomorrow morning, I'll pass the requirements that's been idle in my cabinet for a long time now."

my mom smiled, I guess she was happy with my decision and she was happy to see me too.

nothing changed much from my room.

it was still the room I left 4 months ago.

I unpacked my bag. took out the dirty laundry I had, took out the things in my luggage.

"I'm sorry ma if I didn't get you anything. but I have this for you." I told her as I handed her a thick white long envelope.

she took it and saw the money I saved.

"oh my..." she mumbled.

"oh yeah... I wasn't going to waste any money so instead of sending it to you, I decided to hand it to you personally." I said and stuck out my tongue.

"but these are yours.." she said.

"you didn't think I was going to forget about myself? of course I have some for myself, so that's all yours." she just stood there and smiled.

my phone rang, I looked at it and saw 'my_jagiya' on it.

I excused myself and went out of the house for a more private conversation.

"yes, hello?"

"ah, hearing your voice, makes me miss you more."

"hey, it's only been 4 hours."

"well, yeah. I know. it's just... well... how should I say this..."

"spill..." i said.

"honestly, you're my first serious relationship. so, that's why i'm like this."

"I don't believe you... you know that sometimes, I keep track on you guys through updates... I've read an article about you and another girl."

"oh... that... it wasn't serious... with you, it's different." he said.

"hmmm...ok...whatever you say..."

and so we talked about my plans and his plans; what happened when I arrived and vice versa for almost an hour,

"jagiya... we've been talking for quite some time now. I'm worried about your bill." I told him.

"I don't care about the bill..."

"haha... and I do... let's just talk some other time, it's getting late here and I wanna rest...I've got a busy day ahead of me."

"ok. goodnight...saranghe, jagiya.."

"ye,jagiya..saranghe.." and we hung up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...