๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™ ๐—›๐—ฌ๐—จฬ„๐—š๐—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

Prologue๏ฟผ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The Chลซnin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chล!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack

314 10 1
By LuluShinazugawa

                   "The password. . . I forgot it!" Naruto said.

"Forget it, I know it's you. You made it" Sakura stated.

"What took you so long!" Aki yelled, she very well knows why but he should have hurried.

"Naruto! Get out of here! What are you thinking? You don't know what your up against!" Sasuke yelled. "Hurry! Go no, while you still can!"

"So, Naruto, you managed to escape from my friend. Well done." The snake Lady said.

'No matter how you look, she's looks like a snake. . . I get it, it was the handiwork of this woman.' Naruto thought.

'He doesn't get it. He doesn't know what he's dealing with. What do I do?" Sasuke panicked.

'Even if, he knew who he was up against I doubt he would just run away like that.' Aki thought, she really hopes the plot armer happens and only those two have to fight that hideous creature who has a thing for children, especially Uchiha children.

"Okay, okay, I don't know what's going on here, but you've been picking on my friends and I don't like that." Naruto yelled. "So you better go back into your hole snake lady before I make a pair of shoes out of ya."

'Uh? You little idiot! He's just gonna get all four of us killed. I've got to do something, but what?'

'Sasuke....'

Sasuke deactivate his sharingan and relinquish their scroll in hopes of there survival, but Naruto being Naruto would not accept such a thing as proven when he caught the scroll that was thrown and landed a punch on Sasuke face.

Aki gasped in shock, she's watched this seen multiple time but that doesn't mean she can't be sad over the fact that someone with so much pretty is getting his face punch.

'When you look at it this is the first time I've seen, Naruto angry....' Aki thought.

"Stupid fool! You don't know what your doing!" Sasuke yelled as he caught himself on a branch.

"Naruto...."

"I may not know the password, but I know who I am. Your the one I'm not so sure about, how do we know your who you say you are?" Naruto asked.

"What'd you mean?" Sakura as in shock. "It's him, don't be so stupid."

"Your joking....." Aki said.

"What sort of nonsense, is this?!" Sasuke asked. "It's me, you loser!"

"Liar. Liar! You may look just like him, you may sound just like him, but there's now way your the Sasuke that I know! I don't care how tough of a fight you've been through. Surrendering? Giving up the scroll? When did Sasuke become a coward!" Naruto yelled.

"You keep saying I don't understand what's going on, but I do! You've choked that's what it is!"

"Sad, but true." The snake Lady said as her long tongue circled around outside her mouth.

'That is so disgusting.' Aki thought.

"It doesn't matter, as for as the scroll goes I can't simply kill you and take it." She said.

The snake lady bit the tip of one of her fingers drawing out blood before running it across the tattoo on her arm as Naruto charged towards her with a Kunai.

"Let's see you try it!"

"Don't! Naruto no!" Sasuke yelled.

"God damn it, Naruto!"

"Summoning Jutsu!" She said as the wind around us started building up crashing the tree branches that were underneath her and in their place was a giant snake.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled as the huge snake rushed up and slammed its body on Naruto sending him crashing into near by branches.

"What a taste little meal you'll make for him." The snake lady said. "Careful, he likes to play with his food."

'Okay, but that line kind of remains me of that one scene in Percy Jackson though.' Aki said, but damn where those books good.

The snake quickly swung its tail and crashed into the branch Naruto was on as Sasuke and Sakura yelled out his name as he crashed into multiple others.

The snake lady laughed; "Enough playing, finish him off."

Aki only watched as Naruto fell towards the snake before noticing his eyes turning red before landing a powerful kick on the snakes head.

'But how? It's impossible.' She thought as Naruto came rushing in with more punches to the snakes head with stopping as it broke through multiple tree branches.

"Look at him, he's gone nuts." Sakura gasped. "Wow, where did he get that kind of power, all of a sudden?"

As Naruto rushed forward for another attack the snake Lady let out a fire ball and attacked Naruto who was unable to dodged and took it head on.

"That fire in his eyes....there's no mistaking it."

"Wow, is that....Naruto?" Sasuke asked himself in shock at the power displayed before him.

Aki watched in complete awe, last time she had lost consciousness and only woke up after when the fight was over. This was the first time she's seven Naruto act so reckless (not counting her watching the episodes though)

'Ohhh, things have gotten really interesting." The snake lady said.

"Now than, let's see how well you do, Sasuke." She said as the snake rushed towards them.

"Sasuke!" Sakura yelled, Sasuke was complete taking over by fear and couldn't even move as the enemy came at him.

"Naruto...."

"Hey, kid. Your not hurt are ya? You scared cat!"

Naruto had blocked the snake from attack Sasuke as two kunai planted itself on each side as he held onto them.

'Naruto.....' Sasuke eyes widen as those line. Those were the same words he told Naruto.

"Standing there frozen like a frighten rabbit! No way! Your not the Sasuke I know!"

'Not the Sasuke I know?! That's a fucking S-Class or whatever you call that ninja! That thing could kill us in just seconds! Of course anyone who saw there life flashed before their eyes would be scared!" Aki wanted to yell, not everyone was stupid and reckless about their lives.

The Lady pulled up Naruto with her tongue into the air as he screamed in disgust.

'I feel you, Naruto. That is truly disgusting.' Aki pitted Naruto, thank god that wasn't her.

"Put me down, before I pull this tongue out of your head!" Naruto said as he struggled.

'Extraordinary, so the nine-tailed brat lives.....' The snake lady said as he preformed a hand sign. 'I see.....when your anger is to much, some of the nine-tail foxes chakra is released.'

'What an interesting, childhood you must've had.' The snake lady uses the remaining of her tongue to pull up Naruto upper jumpsuit. 'The spell that seals him within you has appeared on your skin.... Five-Promged......Seal!"

The snake lady slams the seal on Naruto who screamed in pain as smock came out of it.

"Sasuke! Hurry! Do something!" Sakura yelled.

Natures eyes went back to blue as he lost his consciouses.

'For twelve years, the seal has remain unbroken. Soon the demon chakra and the boys will be as one.' She thought as she grabbed the scroll from Naruto pouch. 'But for now, he's just in my way.'

The snake lady throws, Naruto. Lucky it was close to where Aki was because there was now way Naruto was gonna survive that fall.

'He's complete out.' Aki thought as she looked at Naruto.

"Sasuke! What's wrong with you?"

'Fear, that's what's wrong. He's complete taken over by fear and I don't blame him."

"Okay, say what you like about, Naruto. That he's a pest, that he gets in the way, that he's just a kid, but at least he's.....he's doing something! At least he's no coward!" Sakura yelled.

'It's not like we're doing anything either!' Aki wanted to yell, because last time she checked all they were doing was sitting there looking pretty (not that she minded).

"No!" Sasuke yelled as he activated his sharingan.

'Um, it happened at last. His Uchiha blood has finally come to a boil.' The snake lady thought.

"That's more like it." Sakura smiled.

'I think I'll play with him a little and learn the full extend of his powers.'

The snake lady releases her summon as both she and Sasuke stare down each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bright By Jay

Fanfiction

165K 5.5K 23
"Out of everyone our age, every girl, and it had to be you." -//-//-//- The Uzumaki twins were known throughout the entire village. Naruto was the tr...
584 130 13
Erissa Marie has always been the biggest "nerd" Over her favorite Anime Naruto, she loves to go out with her friends and do cosplay together, and she...
266K 9.7K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...
36.9K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...