EG AppleDash One Shots

Autorstwa Adventure_A17

A bunch of small short stories of Rainbow Dash x Applejack might add a little bit of Fluttershy x Rarity and... Więcej

You belong with me
Frozen Lake Rescue
Secret Agent
Young Love
Stargazing
Arrange Marriage
Famous Singer
Falling for Ya
Broken Bone
Summer Nights
Superhero
Adopting
Love Story
Rewrite the Stars
Valentine's Day
Messing with the past
Messing with the past pt.2
Messing with the past pt.3
Messing with the past pt.4
Messing with the past finale part
Soulmates
Hogsmeade Date
A Night to Remember

Ghost Whisperer

189 2 1
Autorstwa Adventure_A17

She was only five years old when she encountered her abilities. It happened when she was attending a funeral that was held for a family friend's family member. She was sitting down next to her grandfather Raine Blitz as her parents were paying their respects. Rainbow Dash looked at the casket which held the man who had passed away he was fairly old and was balding. She then looked around the Mortouary taking note of the people before noticing something strange.

The same man who was in the casket was standing next to some people. Rainbow looked confused before looking back at the casket and he was still lying down. She turned her attention back to the man who was by the guests before feeling someone put their hand on her shoulder. "You can see him?" Her grandfather asked causing Dash to look at him and nod. "Can you see him too?" Dash asked as Raine Blitz nodded. "Looks like you inherited my gift," Her grandpa said as Dash looked confused.

"You have the gift to see spirits and talk to them, these spirits are called earth bound meaning they still have unfinished business as you can see he still has unfinished business. " He said as Dash looked to see the man was trying to tell the people who were his family that he loved them but they couldn't hear him. Dash got up and approached the people. "I'm sorry for your loss, if he was still here he wanted you to know that he loves you and he'll always be with you," Dash said walking away from the family.

The earth-bound spirit looked at her in appreciation and was surprised that someone could hear and see him. Dash sat back with her grandpa and looked to see the spirit was smiling at her before nodding when suddenly he disappeared. "And just like he's crossed through, all thanks to you Rainbow Dash, you have a special gift never forget that," Grandpa Blitz said as Dash smiled.

Time skip 11 years later

Rainbow Dash was now 16 years old and a lot has happened since she discovered her abilities that day. For starters, her grandfather had helped her with these abilities and she was now fully capable of helping the earth-bound spirits. At first, her parents were hesitant about her having these abilities but after some convincing they allowed her to continue. Then something else had happened her grandfather had passed away and she learned the hard way when she visited him and saw him thinking it was him but it turns out it was his earth-bound spirit. Even though she was in high school she was still helping earth-bound spirits cross over and thankfully she had support from not only her parents but also her friends.

Though she was hesitant to make friends in high school considering how her abilities would always scare people who wanted to be friends with her away, she had been able to create friendships with five people. Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy were her closest friends so close that Rainbow told them about her abilities and they didn't find it weird if anything her friends found it cool, and sometimes they would help Rainbow if she came in contact with a spirit no one knows about.

"Any unusual things happening?" Twilight asked. "Nope so far nothing but then again we're in school. A chance of an earth-bound spirit being here is very low." Rainbow Dash said. "Still but it doesn't hurt to have your guard up," Sunset said. The three of them as well as Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy were in their last class of the day but there was someone else who shared the class with them. Applejack was a classmate whom Dash had every class with and she just so happens to also be the one who captured Dash's heart since the beginning of high school. Rainbow Dash always wanted to approach her and talk to her but Rainbow thought Applejack would be weirded out by her.

Soon the bell rang and everyone grabbed their belongings and left class. Dash was busy walking next to Fluttershy and Pinkie in the hallways while Sunset, Twilight, and Rarity were behind them. The six exited the school and began walking to Sweet Shoppe to hang out. Dash then noticed Applejack was walking in the same direction but Dash noticed something else two earth-bound spirits were near a building watching Applejack from a distance. One of them was a man with light skin, red hair, and green eyes wearing a beige stetson, light blue long-sleeve button-up, and khaki pants with brown boots. The other was a woman with the same skin tone but she had light orange curly hair and blue eyes wearing a yellow sun dress.

"Darling you aright?" Rarity asked noticing Dash's gaze. "Yeah just noticed two earth-bound spirits," Rainbow said. "Really! Where?" Pinkie asked. "They're near the building they're watching Applejack from a distance," Dash said. "You gonna investigate why they're watching her," Fluttershy softly asked. "Yeah I'll be quick, get me my usual," Dash said heading in the direction of where the earth-bound spirits were as she approached the two. "Hi," Dash said softly. The two spirits were surprised that someone could see them. "You can see us?" The man asked as Rainbow nodded.

"My name is Rainbow Dash and I can talk and see spirits who have crossed yet it's something I inherited from my grandfather," Rainbow said softly. "You're the grandkid of Raine Blitz?" Pear butter said shocking Rainbow. "You knew my grandfather?" Dash asked. "More like we heard of him from the other earth-bound spirits that he's helped and they told us how he had a granddaughter who inherited the same abilities and was doing the same thing he was." Bright Mac said. Dash smiled softly before paying attention back to the couple.

"So what can I do to help you cross over because I've noticed that you keep watching Applejack from a distance," Dash asked. "That's the thing we wanna have one last conversation with her she's our... daughter," Pear Butter said as Dash let what she said sink in. "Your Applejack's parents?" Rainbow asked as the parents nodded. "Yeah after we passed there was something we wished to tell her but we couldn't we just want our girl to know that her parents love her," Bright Mac said.  "Don't worry I'll make sure you get to have one last conversation with her that's a promise," Dash said smiling at the two before walking back to the Sweet Shoppe.

Dash entered and looked around spotting her friends before making her way towards them but accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops sorry," Rainbow said quickly making her way towards her friends not noticing the girl she bumped into was Applejack who was leaving. "So what happened?" Sunset asked noticing Dash approaching.

Rainbow sat and then informed her friends about her conversation with the spirits. "So Applejack's parents asked you to help them try to have one last conversation with Applejack?" Fluttershy asked softly. "Yeah, and I promised them that I would help them," Dash said. "Well, whatever happens, we're by your side no matter what," Twilight said. "Thanks, guys," Rainbow said. "Plus it finally gives you a chance to talk to Applejack," Pinkie said as Rainbow blushed. "Yeah I guess it does," Dash said sheepishly before she and her friends started talking about something else.

The next day arrived and Dash was a little nervous because she was gonna need to find some way to talk to Applejack without bringing up the conversation she had with her parents' earth-bound spirits. She noticed Applejack was getting stuff from her locker and decided this was her chance. Dash took a deep breath before walking towards her.

"Hey uh Applejack, Right?" Rainbow asked mentally kicking herself for asking her that question. "Yeah, I'm surprised you don't remember me you accidentally bumped into me yesterday when you entered the Sweet Shoppe," Applejack said. "Oh sorry about that," Dash said. "It's fine and you are Rainbow Dash, right? You're in all my classes," Applejack replied smiling.

"Y-Yeah I'm surprised you remembered," Dash said causing Applejack to chuckle. "How can I forget you're pretty noticeable with your rainbow hair," Applejack said smiling. "Ha yeah that's me anyways I know this is too forward but I was wondering if you could help me with homework for our math class." Dash lied about needing help with homework. "Sure how about you come over to my house at 5:30 and I'll help you with it," Applejack said closing her locker and facing her.

"Really thanks but I don't know where you live," Dash sheepishly said letting out a small chuckle. Applejack chuckled before smiling as she took out a pen and grabbed Dash's hand causing Rainbow to blush but not noticing how Applejack was blushing as well. She then wrote down her name and number on Dash's hand. "There now you got my number," Applejack replied. "Thanks," Dash said when suddenly the bell rang. "Looks like we got English class now...you wanna walk together," Dash said as she blushed a little. "Sure led the way," Applejack said as the two began walking toward English class.

School had finally ended for the day and Dash headed home to get ready for later as she was going to Applejack's house. She ate dinner, imputed Applejack's phone number to her phone, then showered, before changing into a light blue hoodie that had lighting bolt patterns, and black pants with her rainbow high tops. Dash looked at the time before messaging Applejack.

Rainbow Dash:
Hey, Applejack it's Rainbow Dash I'm about to head over to your house. Can you send me your address?

Dash sent the message before grabbing her backpack making sure she had her backpack. She then felt her phone buzz and looked to see Applejack responded.

Applejack:
Sure thing Dash,
$&*# Apple Acres

Rainbow Dash:
Cool thanks I'll see you in a few

Dash smiled before putting her phone in her pocket and grabbing her backpack before heading downstairs grabbing her keys from the counter and heading toward her car before driving to Applejack's house. 10 minutes later she arrived and approached the farmhouse before knocking.

"I'll get it," Dash heard before the door opened revealing Applejack. "Hey Dash come on in," Applejack said as Dash walked in. "Thanks again for helping me with the math homework," Dash lied. "No problem come on let's go to my room it's just you, me, and my little sister Applebloom but she's in her room with her friends Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo My granny is out playing bingo with her friends, and my brother Big Mac is out with his girlfriend Sugar Belle," Applejack said heading toward the stairs with Dash following behind but not before looking in the living room and seeing Bright Mac and Pear Butter before heading to Applejack's room.

The two sat on the bed as Dash had Applejack help her with her homework, moments went by and Dash and Applejack had finished with their math homework. "Thanks for doing this for me," Dash said smiling at Applejack who smiled back. "Anytime Rainbow," Applejack said softly. Dash smiled before noticing in the doorway of Aj's room the spirits were watching the two. Dash stared in the direction for a while as Applejack noticed. "Hey, you okay?" She asked Dash.

Rainbow nodded before asking her a question. "Applejack can I ask you something?" Dash said looking at her causing Applejack to nod. "Do you believe in spirits like people who passed away but their spirits are still here on earth and haven't crossed over yet," Dash asked causing Applejack to think about it. "Well sometimes yeah I like to think that my folks are still here watching over me and my family. Why do you ask?" Applejack said.

Dash took a breath before looking into Applejack's eyes. "Listen, I know this might sound weird or crazy and you probably won't wanna talk to me after, but there are two spirits around you and they seem like they have something important to say," Dash explained hesitantly. "And you can see them?" Applejack asked, clearly confused.

"Yeah it's a long story, but they seem pretty insistent on having a conversation with you. Do you want to give it a shot?" Dash asked, nervously. Although she was skeptical, Applejack nodded. "Sure, let's see what they want." She said. "Do you know a quiet place we could go to?" Dash asked before Applejack nodded and guided her to a quiet place, which was by her family's barn.

"Okay I know you might find it weird but just trust me on it," Dash said warning her, she turned to Bright Mac and Pear Butter spirits standing in front of the two. "Okay, what do you wanna tell her," Dash asked. "Tell her that we're proud of her she's grown to be a strong and responsible person." Pear butter said. "Your mom said she and your dad are proud of you and that you've grown into a strong and responsible person." Dash looking.

"My parents?" Applejack said softly before looking at Dash. "We know life on the farm can be tough, and you've taken on a lot of responsibility. But we want you to remember to take care of yourself too." Bright Mac said as Dash repeated what he said to Applejack.  "Your happiness means the world to us. How are you really doing, Applejack?" Pear Butter asked. "Your mother wants to know how you really feel because your happiness means the world to them," Dash said.

Applejack paused, feeling a mix of emotions.
"Well, it's a lot sometimes, but I reckon I'm managing. Why are they asking?" She asked Dash before looking back at Applejack's parents' earth-bound spirits. "She wants to know why you're asking?" Dash said as Bright Mac responded. "We just want her to know that it's okay to ask for help. We're here for her and we want to support her even if we're no longer with her physically," Bright Mac said.

Dash repeated what he said towards Applejack whose eyes were slowly tearing up. "And don't forget, even the strongest of people need a little help sometimes. We love you, Applejack." Pear butter said. "She said to never forget that even the strongest people need a little help sometimes, Your parents they love you Applejack," Dash said watching Pear Butter and Bright Mac move closer to Applejack as they hugged her though Applejack didn't feel it physically she felt warmth around her causing her to smile softly.

The couple pulled away before facing Dash "Thanks so much for your help," Bright Mac said. "Just doing what my grandfather would've done," Dash said. "Take care of our girl, Rainbow Dash. We trust you." Applejack's mother said. "I will," Dash said before noticing the couple walk away before vanishing turning her attention toward back to Applejack. "They're gone they crossed already," Rainbow said as Applejack wore a mix of astonishment and gratitude.

"Thanks, Dash. You don't know how much I needed that," Applejack admitted, wiping away a tear. "Just doing my job...I'll leave you be let you think about what just happened," Dash said turning to leave, but Applejack caught her hand stopping her from moving. Dash looked confused before Applejack pulled her into a hug and she wrapped her arms around Rainbow's neck, Dash blushed softly before wrapping her arms around Applejack's waist. The two stayed in each other's embrace finding comfort from what just happened.

"Thanks again Dash," Applejack said pulled away. "No problem," Dash said chuckling before silence fell between the two. "So you wanna explain to me how you were able to see and speak to my folks?" Applejack asked. "Heh, it's a long story," Dash sheepishly said. "I got time," Applejack said as the two left the barn and walked back to Applejack's house as Dash explained her abilities to Applejack but also just made conversation with her about whatever as hours soon started passing by.

"So you've been able to see and communicate with them since you were little," Applejack asked.  "Yeah with the guidance from my grandfather, I've been helping these earth-bound spirits find peace and be able to cross over." Dash as the two were now in Applejack's room. "That's cool!" Applejack said. "Really you're not weirded out?" Dash asked causing Applejack to shake her head. "That's a first aside from my friends and parents you're the only person I've met that's not weirded out by it," Rainbow said. "Well people are missing out on being friends with an amazing and awesome person," Applejack said as the two blushed.

Dash then looked at her phone and realized the time. "It's getting late I should start heading home," Rainbow said grabbing her bag. "I'll walk you out," Applejack said as the two left her room and headed downstairs toward the door. Dash stood on the porch while Applejack stood in the doorway of her house. "Thanks again for helping me with the math homework," Dash said. "No problem, thanks for allowing me to speak to my parents one last time even if it wasn't physically," Applejack said. "I'll see you at school tomorrow," Dash heading down the porch steps about to head to her car when someone called out to her.

"Wait Dash," Applejack called out causing Rainbow to come back toward the porch thinking she forgot something. "What is?" Rainbow asked. "I was thinking of catching a movie this weekend. Would you wanna come with me?" Applejack asked a slight blush coloring her cheeks. "You mean like a date?" Dash said blushing. "Y-yeah but only if you want it to be it doesn't have to-" AJ rambled before she felt pressure on her lips and closed her eyes as she and Dash enjoyed the kiss. The kiss lasted for a while before both pulled away needing air. "I'd love to AJ," Dash said as the two smiled as something new had just started between the two.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

13.7K 179 44
AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will Applejack and Rainbow Dash make it through...
5K 163 26
A story between Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack. Not of ponies, but people in Equestria Girls. ATM idk if there will be any mature themes but I will upd...
93.2K 1.2K 40
This is a book of (duh!) My Little Pony one shots! Please feel free to DM me with a request (anything but lemons) they can be in human or Pony form...
1.2K 36 14
Rainbow Dash saves a giant robot near the woods of her hometown and decides to keep it a secret from everyone even her friends. But the government se...