「ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇʀ」「ᴊᴋ ꜰꜰ」

By ishainafairytale

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ... "ʙᴜᴛ... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐈
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 [𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

24 3 2
By ishainafairytale

--🎓--

ɪ ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ. A beauty in her teenage years thought as she got into the bus and looked for a seat. She removed the bangs in front of her eyes to get a better look. To her surprise, the bus was completely full. She cursed herself for not getting into the metro. She held the handgrip and now was lost into her world of imagination. 

Now. Let me introduce you to our characters. 

This is Ahn Inara. (I did not want her to be called Y/N as a name so I called Inara. But imagine this angel as you. cuz~ your beautiful~). 

This is Jeon Jungkook. 

This is Kim Minji.

This is Jennie Kim.

This is Kim Taehyung.

This is Choi Yeonjun .

This is Nancy.

-----------------------------

Did you like it? I hope so. This was my very first ff on Wattpad.

Anyway, the coming chapters will be great. I promise.

Love A/N🤍✨

---------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 58.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
245K 5.1K 25
BTS,the playboys of Busan High. They are hot,rich,popular and trainees for Big Hit. They have everything! All the girls swoon over them for their loo...
31.6K 1.4K 43
"Cause we both have a crush on each other" A BTS Kim Taehyung fanfiction © 2020
1.7K 125 31
When your best friend admits he has feelings for you, you're shocked. Jeon Jungkook had grown into a handsome young man, and you recognised that. Yo...