HER SLAVE ( G×G) 17+ ( ON HO...

By Tulips_I_Love_You

Kim Jennie a college student who works in a pub for her daily living . Her parents left her because she dream... More

CHARACTERS
NORMAL LIFE
PUB NIGHT.
PUB NIGHT II
MEETING HER AGAIN .
CONTRACT .
HER MANSION
HER REAL SIDE
SCARED
PLEASED?
FEES
VIRAL VIDEO
STRIP CLUB
MISUNDERSTANDING
ASKING HELP
BEING A DOLL

C CELL I

1.7K 34 5
By Tulips_I_Love_You

Lisa - happy journey to hell my personal slut . Don't think that I am done with you I will meet you soon ..

With this jennie was pulled out of the room .

Noah - your shift in C cell will start tomorrow.  You will be put there at 8 in night and would be released at 11 .

Jennie's mind wasn't able to process anything after seeing the vedio. Her mind froze . She wasn't able to hear words coming out of Noah mouth .

Noah - put her in room next to bar .

She spoke to the gaurd .

Again she was dragged out from there and was throw in a tiny room where there was a small bed and pair of spare clothes .

Jennie pov

No what the fuck just happened !! I didn't did this but why she is not believing me . What I did to get this !

She started crying her eyes out seeing the situation.  Jennie herself didn't knew when she slept by crying .

Next day

Jennie was sleeping on floor when she was woken up by a splash of water being thrown on her face . She woke panting as cold water came in touch with her skin .

Jennie- What ???

She shouted at the male standing there .

?? - yeah girl ! Keep that cunning voice of yours low . Use it tonight in C cell while taking dicks in that pussy of yours .

He snorted back .

Jennie kept mum while his words made her mind busy . Her mind started producing so many thoughts . Even the poor soul couldn't even imagine of what will happen with her in C cell .

Jennie was locked for whole day in that tiny room . She was just provided with one meal in the whole day  . Soon the night fell .

Noah - wear this ..

She spoke to Jennie. 

Jennie looked at that black lingerie which was half transparent .

Jennie- chnage it. 

She spoke ..

Noah - what did you just say ?

She spoke in a raspy voice .

Jennie again couldn't control her tears and spoke ..

Jennie- Noah please trust me I did not leaked that vedio neither made it . Please believe me I beg you to let me goo . Noah please I don't want to be here .

She spoke as she fell down on her keens .

Noah bent down to her and spoke in a soft tone ..

Noah - Jennie I know that you did nothing . These tears are the evidence screaming your innocence.  But I can't go against the orders of Lisa ma'am orelse I would be in danger .

Jennie- i.i d.dont want to be in C cell .

She spoke while sobbing .

Noah - dear you have to there . At most I can give you less customers nothing more than that.  I can even provide you good amout of food but dear don't expect more .

Jennie nodded while understanding her situation .

Jennie- Noah..

She spoke in a pleading voice ..

Noah - hmm

Jennie- in m.moring l.let me go out ..

Before Noah could say something Jennie spoke again..

Jennie- I promise I will come b.back by time .. I need to prove m.my innocence pls Noah I beg you .

It took Noah 2 to 3 minutes to answer.  She nodded her head in a yes making Jennie hug her .

Jennie- thank you soo much Noah.  This favor of yours will be never forgotten by me .

Noah hugged her back praying for girl to be all okay ....

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Hope you are enjoying the story 😊 😀 🙂 ☺ 😄 💕 😊 😀 🙂 ☺ 😄 💕 😊 😀 🙂

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 ❤ 🧡 💛 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 116K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...
252K 6K 28
Lisa lost her parents after she graduated college, all their wealth was taken by his mother's step brother and wasted all of it on gambling. Leaving...
26.2K 675 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
79.5K 1.6K 25
President X Goddess |JenLisa G!P| ⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝꙰⃝ (Mature) LaLisa Manoban a top student who's also the school president. Is a clean freak that ha...