You were not there but still...

By grva_18

Aadya lost the guy she truly loved. Her father got her married forcefully to a rich guy. But he didn't even l... More

Introduction to the story
meet Aadya (1)
hotel XYZ (2)
the bed (4)
the deep hug (5)
under the shower (6)
first day in college (7)
that one request (8)
rhythm rebels (9)
I love you (10)
first kiss (11)
family conflicts (12)
on the streets (13)
the meeting (14)
the divorce (15)
meet Ansh (16)
snapping up (17)
flight to India (18)
my mother (19)
the betrothal (20)
the earring (21)
crash!!! (22)
look in my eyes (23)
cocktail fever (24)
finally a gabfest (25)
musical chairs (26)
sangeet night (27)
the brace (28)
the compact corridor (29)
the nuptial ceremony (30)
I still...... (31)
end of wedding festivities (32)
storytelling(33)
insta ID?

the other girl (3)

14 0 0
By grva_18

SAIL'S POV

"I think she'll catch me. I have to get inside ASAP." I said and got with her inside the hotel.

Well this girl was the one I met during one of my meetings. So the story goes;

I went to Malabar for an important meeting with officials from America. There was another company which was going to join us there. When I completed the meeting, I met this girl there. At first we were talking formally.

"What's your name?" I asked.
"Rucha" she replied

She was really hot. That day she was wearing a formal dress which had a short skirt due to which her smooth and slender thighs were revealed. Her top was a deep neck one which revealed her perfect and polished breast. My breath stopped when she started speaking to me.

She confessed to me that she wants to have a one night stand with me.

I got into a difficulty as I could not accept something which took more time for me to decide whether to say yes or no. I remembered Aadya. She never asked me such things because she never loved me so did I. I agreed with her because she could give me the fun Aadya could never.

I did not spend a night with her that night but later we used to meet at different hotels and sleep in each other's arms.

I would tell Aadya that I am busy doing work. And that dumb girl would always agree with my words.

Now,
I ignored Aadya's car, and went in with Rucha.

We first ate something. Then we head to our room.

She changed her clothes and came out.

Usually I didn't get into such a condition but this time it was something different.

-----------------------------------------

In the next chapter there will be smut. Keep reading for real fun. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 22.6K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
1.6M 70.5K 59
Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every other girl who has feeling for him is just a...
27.1K 2.3K 38
"Inaaya," he calls out, a certain urgency underlying in his tone. "Don't ever fall in love with me." She doesn't say as a moment passes between them...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...