You were not there but still...

By grva_18

Aadya lost the guy she truly loved. Her father got her married forcefully to a rich guy. But he didn't even l... More

Introduction to the story
meet Aadya (1)
the other girl (3)
the bed (4)
the deep hug (5)
under the shower (6)
first day in college (7)
that one request (8)
rhythm rebels (9)
I love you (10)
first kiss (11)
family conflicts (12)
on the streets (13)
the meeting (14)
the divorce (15)
meet Ansh (16)
snapping up (17)
flight to India (18)
my mother (19)
the betrothal (20)
the earring (21)
crash!!! (22)
look in my eyes (23)
cocktail fever (24)
finally a gabfest (25)
musical chairs (26)
sangeet night (27)
the brace (28)
the compact corridor (29)
the nuptial ceremony (30)
I still...... (31)
end of wedding festivities (32)
storytelling(33)
insta ID?

hotel XYZ (2)

15 0 0
By grva_18

SAIL'S POV

One day I was going to my office and she called me.
"Hi baby,what's the plan for today?" I said while picking up her call.

She told me at night I have to meet her at Hotel XYZ. She had already booked a room for us with all the arrangements done.

I went to a medical store for all the protection I needed.

She again called me and asked me what colour T-shirt I am wearing.
"Purple" I replied.
She said ok and cut the call.

I was ready with everything. I reached my office, worked there. Later I had the lunch Aadya made for me.

In the evening,I went to our decided location. I took my car at her place and we walked around her place for some time. Later we left for our destination.

AADYA'S POV

I remembered that my date for my menstruation cycle is coming near. "I don't have pads. Shit! I have to get them." I completed my afternoon work, had lunch and left my office.

I sat in my car and saw something that made me cry. It was a couple holding hands and walking the street. I started crying like hell. Then I made myself normal and head for my way to the medical store.

I bought sanitary pads from there and left from there. I was driving the car and I saw a really familiar guy with someone.

It was....
-----------------------------------------

SAIL'S POV

We were entering the hotel. Something came under my backfoot and distracted me. I looked back first down and then at front I saw a familiar car.

"I think she'll catch me. I have to get inside ASAP." I said and got with her inside the hotel.

Well this girl was the one......
-----------------------------------------

The story is on its way....
Read the next chapter to find out.
Thank you.

~gwph

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 21.3K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
123K 4.8K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
632K 22.6K 49
"You know what.. You can't even imagine how much I hate you" Ayush said in irritated and angered tone "What happen ayush? Why are you saying this? Ti...
1.6M 70.5K 59
Aarav Oberio is a tall, decent, rich and extremely handsome man. Girls drool over him but for him every other girl who has feeling for him is just a...