๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’žETERNAL FLAME OF LOVE ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

By malecfanstories

simple Alpha omega story.. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 02
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

271 18 22
By malecfanstories

💜💜 Chapter 05💜💜

"Bring me a coffee!!!" he imitated in the same tone which Magnus said on the intercom…While walking zigzag on the staircase .. It's around 7 in the evening 

Usually Anouk was the one (maid) who attended the calls on the kitchen intercom.. But today she went to amira's room to give her a leg massage so Alec took the call. Before he could say hello,Magnus just said those words and hung the call… Alec checked for servants but none was there.. He also saw Magnus just came back from his work all tired and Zoe, Raphael went to their room a minute ago… so he had no other option. He took a tray of black coffee, with cream, milk and sugar in separate cups… 

"stupid idiot… ""Bring me a coffee"(he imitated again) means where?? To his study room or bedroom or the room where he used to play billets and watch movies??? Like where and then coffee?? (he left a disappointed sound) What kinda coffee?? black?? With cream, sugar, or milk… God this human is eating my Brian every single second he exists in this house.. " alec mumbled while walking on the corridor with an annoyed face… 

He went close to Magnus's room door…and saw it was closed. He took a deep breath and touched the Knob and tried to twist it right but stopped himself before doing it…

"  no.. Alec no… Giving a massage to amira is a thousand times better than giving him a coffee… it's always gonna be a war (he thought to himself ) yes I should go to amira and ask Mrs. Anouk to bring him a coffee" he talked to himself and about to walk away, but because of his nervousness and the unevenly folded carpet on the floor,he unfortunately slipped On his own feet and fall on the door which swings open… in a second he was there in the middle of Magnus's room balancing the tray and his whole body from falling down on the floor, the room is darker than his soul and only night lamp on the night stand is on.. Which projects the image of a person standing in front of the night lamp showing his back to alec.. 

He had no clothes, only two towels on his body, one wrapped on his shoulder around his neck, the end of the towel was dropping on the front covering little details on his chest .. And the other one is sinfully wrapped around his waist which is knotted and the towel hangs pretty below the back dimple which is located just above his defined ass. His tan skin shines like molten gold in that night lamp lightning.. 

Alec stood there like a statue and on hearing the irregular breathing and inhaling sound of alec magnus turned around to face him..  Nothing but to make him more nervous by Showing the rest of his body, his smooth chest made Alec swallow hard and his defined abs made his mouth go dry.. It's kinda a mixed feeling .. He could barely pull out  a word from his throat .. Magnus breathed out in annoyance on looking at Alec's ghosted face.. 

"you!!! again.!!" he shook his head with a disappointed sound which is not reaching Alec's ears right now… he was totally lost.. 

"There is a certain manner called knocking the door, Before you break in like that??" Magnus pointed at the door which was still swinging in the air.. 

"no.. I.. Umm.. The lock. I…" Alec blabbed and started to sweat because his gaze wandered all over Magnus's exposed tan skin… It's not Alec's fault, his omega wasn't listening to him for the first time in his life… it's a fight between him and his inner omega.. Magnus could see the drops of sweat covering Alec's pale neck.. 

"ufffffff" magnus sighed louder… magnus took a step forward and his towel moved smoothly on his chest leaving the hidden details slightly visible.. Alec's breath hitch back to his lungs.. He inhaled sharply to ease  himself from that discomfort.. 

"you gonna answer or what??" Magnus questioned again..

"stop there!!" Alec  took a step back and licked his lips and closed his eyes tight to pull himself together.. Magnus chuckled and averted his eyes while breathing out heavily.. He didn't know what to do with him but he failed to realize the way he was standing in front of Alec was the only thing that dustrubing him.. 

 "And I didn't ask 'you' to bring this coffee!!" Magnus said and  crooked his brows on looking at the tray in his hand.. 

" Yes(he blinked and continued) , yes… you just called the kitchen and said bring me coffee!!! You aren't ready to hear who is there on the receiving end, you just ordered and hung the call and there is a certain manners that you should listen to the person from the receiving end too, they might have things to say ." Alec complained back.. Gearing himself to normal but it's bit of struggle 

" Anouk was the one who always took my calls from the kitchen… So I just dropped the message and hung up the call.. Is that a problem..??? sir?? "Magnus asked while crossing his arms over his chest 

" Mrs. Anouk went to Amira's room to give her a leg massage . That's why I am here… "Alec said with an annoyed facial expression.. His eyes kept on getting back to his smooth chest but Alec do have lot of self control so he tried to play pretty hard.. 

" and just to break in like this?? "Magnus asked sarcastically yet authoritatively.. 

" That was an accident. I slipped on my feet and you haven't locked your door from inside so I almost fell down.. You better be happy your coffee isn't on the floor right now "he said and placed the tray on the teapoy with an angry face.. 

Magnus looked at the tray and alec back and forth… Alec's gaze was fixed on the floor and shifted then and now to Magnus's legs which were exposed just below the end of his white towel… 

" cooking should be done in the kitchen , not in my bedroom…." Magnus said in a mocking way.. 

"It's your fault you didn't mention what kinda coffee you want!!" Alec mocked back.. Which made magnus roll his eyes… 

"was I supposed to prepare it for myself..??" Magnus asked while looking at the tray.. 

Alec was still holding his breath.. That smell of magnus was literally eating him up.. Magnus saw Alec was zoned out.. 

"Chef Alexander!!" Magnus called for him again because the other person wasn't responding… For Alec it was electrifying to hear his full name from Those deep yet husky voices of Magnus… 

"hmmm.." Alec blinked like 10 times in a row.. The smell of another person is more distracting. His gaze automatically shifted to Magnus's legs again.

Magnus noticed  where Alec's eyes were going.. He smirked and cleared his throat.. Which made Alec look into his face.. 

 "like what you saw??" Magnus asked more sarcastically.. 

"no… "alec didn't know how to react; he had never been in a situation like this ever in his life. He dated Santi. He even saw him half naked when they went to a beach during their date and also at family picnic times … he never felt this nervous with him. But things with magnus is totally different… 

" you know what?? My shift is over… Help yourself" Alec said while pointing at the tray and walked out but he stopped on the doorway and replied

 "and I have even longer legs than you so i don't like what I saw " he said and walked out really quick without waiting for a second.. The smell of magnus disturbing him and making him weak on his knees… He Found difficulty in talking and even in breathing, he didn't have a clear vision either.. He faced him just like that in the morning but he couldn't stand him when he was alone and looking straight Into his eyes and asking questions one after another especially only with a towel around his waist and shoulder, the towel on his waist begging to drop down only God knows when it's gonna drop down … he quickly went out grabbing his phone and wallet.. 

On the other hand Magnus rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of his bed and took a black coffee from the tray and added a cube of sugar and cream.. He tasted it, He inhaled deeply and smirked… "coffee is average but the smell.." he looked around his room. It's like the whole room is filled with the fragrance of that annoying omega who left a moment ago.. Magnus shook his head and went to the glass wall, so you can enjoy the view from bedroom without going to the balcony, from there he watched Alec walking in their lawn more like running towards the exit gate, in order to not to stay here a minute more..he even bumped on the flower pot on the corner which kept there for decoration .. Magnus chuckled on looking at him who is leaving  like he is running for his life.. 

"crazy hooman" he said and slurped the rest of his coffee.. "quarrelsome!!!" he muttered on looking at alec again.. 

He went to the bathroom sighing a little 

On the way, Alec saw a woman dressed like a doll was crossing him… 

"hey cutie!! Is Magnus home??" she asked to alec… Who is almost close to the exit gate.. He nodded in return and looked at her from head to toe.. It's clear she came to have some fun. She smiled and walked inside. 

"asshole!!He can't live without sex or what? " Alec cursed Magnus under his breath  and shook his head irritatingly… he walked to the metro station.. 

Throughout the metro journey  he wasn't focused on the stopping stations or the people around him , the only thing running in his mind was  magnus, his words and his scent… He Shook his head and repeated himself not to think about it… he wanted to leave the thoughts in the metro  itself and went to his home with a smiling face… 

He had a good family time with his mother and his sister, Lydia, Jace and clary… The dinner went awesome… He Blinked when he saw pancakes on his table which Maryse prepared for him…all he can remember is "which idiot eats pancakes in the morning.. I am not 11"..he remembered Magnus complaining about the food this morning…He wiggled his brows on rewinding his whole day on bane's mansion in his head.. He Shook his head to get out from his thoughts "why I am thinking about him?" that's the million dollar question running in alec's head all the time

The night went somehow, not so bad… Alec was rolling and rolling and rolling from right to left and left to right, something about that rude person was disturbing him …he drifted to deep sleep early in the morning without his knowledge …

++++++

The next morning when he walks inside the living room.. He saw a girl walking down the staircase.. The girl he met last evening before he left, the one who asked for magnus on the gateway . 

She came from the direction quite opposite to Magnus's room… 

"hey cutie!!" she waved at alec again , she had her high heel on her hands and walked in barefoot... 

"hey" Alec faked his smile at her.. Was he jealous?? Nah right..?? 

"didn't you meet our boss??" he asked on second thought he wanted to know why she isn't coming from the direction where Magnus's room exists.. 

"yes… I Met him and I had some '' she winked at alec with a cheesy smile on her face…. 

"hmmm" he smiled and cleared his throat. It's like something struck his throat.. He wanted to slap Magnus but who was him to do that?? 

"hey can I get a coffee??" she asked to alec.. Who was lost in thoughts.. 

Alec :sure!! (he went quickly to the kitchen. 

He dropped his phone and prepared a coffee for her..) 

She was leaning on the kitchen counter and looking at alec and his way of preparing …" Are you gay…?? (Alec smiled at her while gazing at her through the corner of his eyes) "My Bad"she said disappointedly… Alec smiled and offered her a coffee.. 

"Thank you!!" she smiled from ear to ear and started to slurp it.. 

"hmmm.. You said you were with Magnus (she gazed at him through the corner of her eye so Alec corrected his words). I Mean you said you were with my boss.. But you came from the other direction…" he asked hesitantly .. 

"Well!! magnus… I mean, your boss Won't let anyone sleep in his bed with him…. It's always like we have sex and I jump to the separate room on the other side.." she said a bit sarcastically…. 

Alec looked at her confusingly.. If he is okay with having sex with anyone then why can't he let them sleep with him. What is his actual problem…?? Lot of unnecessary questions are raising in his head.. He wanted to know more.. 

Alec : And why was that?? (he asked again, she smirked at him) I mean.. Not that I wanted to know. Just his behavior doesn't make sense right? .. (he trailed off because the other person could notice that he is Interested in listening to it… She is sort of observing him curiously). 

"What we have is just emotionless and meaningless sex like we both need it at the time and after that heaten up moment he needs his separate privacy .. That's all.. I respect that space he wants, other than that it was  fun.." she cleared Alec's doubt and patted his shoulder… she saw that alec was lost in his thoughts … 

"thank you for the coffee cutie.." she winked again and walked out grabbing her slippers.. 

"hmmm... Alec !!"she called alec before she left , Alec got back to earth and looked at her …

" I know a little about him and I am sure you are his type.." she said directly which made Alec cheeks burn red like a cherry…. She smiled and left the place… 

On the other hand Magnus was ready for his work.. He was well dressed and he checked all his files in the morning because he was a bit busy last night.. He walked in his room from one end to another… not that Raphael was late he was already having his breakfast with amira and Zoe .. The thing is the smell from the kitchen is piercing his nostril heavily since the moment he wakes up from his sleep… he swallowed like 10 times by now… 

He could say that there are 5 new dishes that were prepared in the kitchen including French toast casserole, croissant, burritos.. Some muffins  he is not sure what kinda muffin it is… He Clicked his tongue for plenty of time.. His mouth drools on that aroma.. 

He wanted to eat that breakfast but he was the one who asked Alec not to cook for him.. And now it would be a shame if he goes and asks for breakfast and on thinking about how he behaved yesterday morning he was sure that Alec wouldn't cook for him today.. 

He closed his eyes and rubbed his tummy. He drank half a liter of water to control his hunger but it's not helping . His stomach started to growl louder which was audible outside.."jesus!!" he tried to calm his tummy "just stay shhh… I Will feed you at McDonalds the moment we Leave the house alright.. Just hold it for me" he talked to his stomach and took his blazer from the couch and walked out from his room.… he went down and saw Zoe and Raphael were already done with their breakfast and were waiting in the doorway.. 

"hey beautiful.. Had breakfast??" Magnus asked Amira and kissed her template… his mind repeats to him like don't look at the dining table please 

Amira kissed him on his cheeks "I'm stuffed already" she rubbed her stomach happily.. Magnus smiled at her gently which only Amira could notice. That little curl on the corner of his lips will never spreaded to his face ever in his life before that's what amira's long time prayer she always wants her magnus to smile for real, face full.. 

Magnus walked outside without shifting his gaze to Alec who was clearing things from the dining table while eyeing magnus then and now .. Magnus' stomach started to growl and burn in hunger.. He wished someone could ask him to have breakfast like yesterday .. But no one dares to ask him, especially after what happened yesterday.. But he didn't realize the other person could clearly hear his stomach growling sound from the dining table itself… being an omega alec could clearly hear (alpha's) Magnus's stomach growling sound… 

Not that Alec was concerned about Magnus, it's just that he doesn't want someone to leave his kitchen hungry, especially when he has something to offer at the time… 

Alec cleared his throat which made magnus frowns but he still walked towards the doorway.. He heard a sound of Cutleries dropping on the plate in a bunch … he took a deep breath and turned around to see alec … Alec shifted his gaze from magnus to the plate.. Magnus saw there an all new freshly served plate of breakfast with every dish  he wished he could eat… 

Alec gestured to have a plate…

Magnus : I told you … (magnus was about to say something in order to pretend but alec was too fast) 

Alec : I know you aren't much of a breakfast person, actually I didn't cook for you today … but still more is there.. As I said, I don't like wasting extra food .. If you don't want it.. Then I will eat it later. No problem.. Just want to know that you don't want it  (he said it clearly) sir (he added at the end) 

Magnus thought for a second his one foot wanted to walk out and the other wanted to walk to the dining table and grab the plate .. At the end of the war  his tummy wons….he walked to the dining table hesitantly like he wasn't Interested.. "only because I don't want to waste it..  " he said and grabbed the cutlery.. "yeah I know" Alec said and smirked to himself… Which made amira and alec share a gaze and smiles at each other… 

While eating His face was the same as yesterday, but only God and he knew how happy he felt the moment he bit that dark chocolate stuffed croissant.. He has been dreaming and drooling about it since this morning.. He closed his eyes without his knowledge which made Alec smile to himself ... .Raphael and Zoe were too focused on Magnus' mouth and his hand because it's been a war already.. They both high five on their back… 

Alec had this doubt that there Is a alternate  personality hiding behind this rude, rough and irritating side of magnus.. He was ready to dig into it if it's for good…

💖 TBC 💖 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] "I don't want you to leave me." Alec sighed. Peter, or whatever his real name was, nodded. "I don't want to go either." he said. "But so...
80.3K 2.1K 7
Alpha Alec. Omega Magnus. ร— It's been so long since I wrote this, and my writing style has changed tremendously since then. ๐Ÿ™ˆ So, I am planning to r...
931 40 10
Fluffy Malec one-shots
4.8K 205 29
Book 2 of completely Mine.. Book 1 is completely updated now... Go and check on that before starting this book 2.. This story is continuation of comp...