Can't You Be Mine

EricaAB99

I walked to the office hoping that the faith will change, but I saw Edward sitting with the lawyer waiting fo... Еще

Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode 3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode 8
Episode-9
Episode-10
Episode-11
Episode-12
Episode-13
Episode-14
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19l
Episode-20
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Epiosde-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-37
Episode-38
Episode- 39
Episode-40
Episode-42

Episode-41

154 10 0
EricaAB99

Episode-41

Amber's POV:

Masson smiled and said, "Really the professor was really stupid to say that... a lame joke.." I kept laughing.

Masson said, "Now I am done with my work to tell you everything... and here..." he passed a box of new paint.

He said, "New batch.. website is doing good... I think if it goes this good, I can have a real store..." I smiled and said, "You can... You are more talented than anyone I know.."

Masson said, "I am flattered... More flattered than the table...." I started laughing.

Masson laughed with me, he is so silly. Masson said, "Amber... are you fine now? you look weak.."

I smiled and said, "Yea... They took care of me, Aunt Linda, Eva and Edward... the maids are also helpful.."

Masson nodded and said, "I am glad..."

I said, "Masson... Tomorrow is my birthday... we are going to have a small party will you come?"

Masson said, "I am always ready for free food..."

Masson said, "SO.. see you tomorrow birthday girl... bye... I have a part time job now.. byes... and hugs.." He bend a little and hugged me with one hand and said, "I should run..."

He walked away very fast, maybe he is really running late. I smiled.

I grabbed my things and proceeded to go in the mansion. I found Edward standing there and looking at me. I smiled and he just walked to me, taking the books and all the stuff from me.

he is nice.

He walked in front of me, but I followed him and asked, "Can I get a new dress for birthday? oh! and a new paint set... and yes... the luxury color pencil set... it's pretty... And a new ipad and pen... I want to try digital art."

Edward said, "You have all the money. You don't need to ask me..."

I said, "I know... but can... can I take you with me..... I need your time..."

He stopped and looked at me, I looked down and said, "Fine, if you are busy... I will go by myself...."

Edward said, "ok... Eva will take you tomorrow...." He is cold...

I walked inside, Why is he so cold to me?

I heard him, "Tomorrow.. I have a very important meeting.... sorry.."

I turned my face to him and said, "Will you have time for evening party?"

Edward nodded and said, "I will manage..."

I smiled at him, I said, "Thanks..."

Edward just said, "Anything for you, Amber."

Next evening,

Everyone was in the party... Not many people but just, Eva, Hyde and Aunt Linda... and Masson.

I didn't wanted others in the party.

I stood there in red fit and flair dress up to my knees, and Eva helped to do some makeup... she said I look hot.. hotter than ever...

Eva pinched my cheek and said, "Now finally this kid can drink..."

Hyde said, "Come on teach something nice to her.."

Eva just winked at me, Masson was standing there and talking with Aunt Linda... Edward is still not here... he said he will manage time for me.

Masson said, "Amber... so when are we starting..."

Eva said, "Little boy, someone is not here yet.."

Masson said, "yea... sorry, We can wait..."

Eva walked away winking at me, and she did pulled Hyde with her.

Masson stood beside me and said, "You look really... really amazing..."

I just could say, "Thanks.. you look good too.."

Masson said, "I tried to look decent, Lady..."

We both smiled at each other, Masson said, "Amber... so it's really only these people in the party..."

I said, "actually I am not good with others..."

Masson said, "I am well aware..." I hit shoulder and said, "Stop it..."

Masson said, "Jokes aside but, You look beautiful for real..."

Masson said, "Wait a minute..." he rushed somewhere and I just stood there confused. Edward walks in through the main door and said, "Sorry...."

Eva said, "Boss... Little Boss is waiting..."

Aunt Linda said, "Ok.. now let's cut the cake..."

I smiled, Edward stood beside me and said, "Amber cut the cake..."

I was about to do as he said, but I heard Masson, "Wait... people... wait..."

He passing a box and said, "Gift...."

Edward said, "She should just the cake first..." Masson said, "Yea.. right sir.."

I smiled and cut the cake, Hyde was clicking the pictures. they were clapping and singing the song, and I felt really happy. Edward and Eva were smiling at me.

I feel like a kid, really happy... Like when Momma was here... the same happiness after years.

I was in tears, Eva said, "Amber... kid, what happened...." I covered my face in tears.

Eva approached me and removed my hands from my face. She asked, "Hey.. Kid, don't cry on your birthday.. you are putting my training to waste.."

Edward asked, "Amber... what happened..."

I whispered, "I... I miss mom... and dad...."

Eva hugged me and said, "Fine... it's fine... they will be seeing you from somewhere and smiling.... they will not like if you cry..."

I nodded as I wiped my tears, Edward pulled me in front and feed me the cake as I was still in tears, I pouted. Masson startled laughing. So were very one.

Masson said, "You look like a cute little squirrel stuffed nuts in her face.."

Edward smiled and said, "No... she looks like a chubby cheek bunny."

I started smiling as I attempted to chew the cake in my mouth.

Hyde said, "Better I give what I got..."

Hyde passed me something from his pocket, "I got this... if you don't like it then Eva's fault.. she picked it."

Eva said, "I gave her gift, she liked it.. she will also liked it."

I smiled and said, "Thank you... I like it." I saw a sliver cute earrings.."

Masson said, "My turn..." he passed me a box... I opened it questioned. I found a premium Paint brush set... a grasped and said, "they are my favorite... they are pretty... wow... Masson thank you... this is the best.." I smiled at him and said, "I love these... thanks.."

Masson said, "then it's all worth it... you liked it I am glad."

Edward's POV:

My feast tighten ... she is more than happy just because of him. look at that smile... she doesn't need what I got for her... I am so stupid...

I shouldn't have come... what was I thinking...

Amber turned to me and said, "Look it's so pretty... painting will be so fine.." I looked at her face. This boy knows what she likes and not... what was use of me spending hours to find something she will like... I don't even know.

I said, "Let's go have dinner..."

2 hours later,

I stood there looking out of the balcony.. everyone left... I am still holding the gift I got for her... I couldn't give her... I know this will mean nothing to her, while it means something to me.

I fear I will feel bad if she didn't smiled at me like she did at him. Maybe I am asking for more than I am allowed to... I am just taking care of her... what is use of these feelings.

I was looking at the box, when I heard, her delicate voice, "Is... that for me?"

I turned my face to her, she was still in that dress... she looks like an angle in it... she smiled lightly and said, "Is it for me, Edward?"

I looked at the box and then passed it to her without thinking. I am not hoping anything. Just her to take it and throw it somewhere in her closet, because what will I do if I keep it to myself.

Amber smiled and said, "Really..." she opened the ribbon on the small box in excitement. I looked outside.. I said I will not have hopes.

I heard the box clicking sound, I kept my gaze outside.

After few minutes I found her rushing into me with impact... I embraced her as she was in my arms, I was stunned by this hug.... but it felt complete somehow. I heard her light sobs.

I took her face and made her look at me, her brown eyes were teary. I parted and asked concerned, "What.... why?"

Amber smiled the next moment and said, "Thank you.. Thank you so much... this is the best thing I ever received.."

She showed me the pendent I got her and said, "Do you know what is this?"

she answered further, "It's Aster flower.." yes.. a purple Aster flowered platinum pendent... I though it will look good on her.

Amber said, "You know my middle name?"

I whispered, "middle name?" I saw it on her form but never paid attention to it.

She smiled and said, "Aster... it's Amber Aster... mom gave me it, dad named me Amber... Mom said I was her star because Aster means star...."

I wiped her tears, she said, "It also means love and faith.... Mom use to get me these Aster flowers on my every birthday and special days..... you gave me the part of my mom to me.. thank you.." She got back in my embrace as she thanked me again, I never knew this means so much to her.

I smiled, I whispered, "No need thank me, Amber..."

Amber said, "Even if you didn't knew you got be the best gift.. thank you, you know me by heart... thank you Edward..." I felt a kiss on my check, she smiled and said, "You are the best..." my heart was racing, like I never felt before... that smile perfect, the way she looked at me made feel complete.

As I drive back to my place, I smiled as I touched my cheeks... her lips... they were soft... How will it be when I kiss her?... those angelic lips will me mine to ruin... her everything will me mine to touch, when she will be in my bed as mine... what it will be like?

My brain brought me to reality... I almost screamed at myself, She is 18! Fucking 18!... she is your boss's daughter... how can you!... are you this lowly Edward! Lust for her!!!..

I said to myself, "Not lust!... it's not lust!... I care for her, I feel pain when I see her crying... I feel what she describes, what her eyes tell... this is not lust.."

My inner self mocked, "then what... love?.. pathetic... you killed many.... did you forgot what were you just because of few clean years?... you can only Lust for some......"

I said again, "No... I don't think of her in wrong way... she is precious, I can't hurt her, I want her beside me.. rest in my arms, tell me her pain so I can solve them... I just need her to tell me I am enough... I want to make her happy... I WANT BEST FOR HER..."

My inner self whispered, "Your bullshit sounds like love... are you in love?"

I said fighting to myself, "Yes... love.. I love her... happy now... I want her to be mine.. I want to be reason for her smile."

My inner self reminded, "Oh yea... and what will you tell a 18 year old.. that you love her.... you are years older than her... and you will be betraying the one who gave you everything..."

I said, "No.. I will never betray Driver Sir, even if he is dead.."

My inner self pulled me lower than anything, "He trusted you keep his daughter safe... but what are you doing, taking advantage of her... what will everyone think a dog was hired to guard but he stole the gold instead... She is Amber Driver, like an delicate angel and you are a bloody bastard.. nothing more than a guard dog..... know your place.."

I pressed the break as I was about to crash into the another car, the man was screaming but he drive off in few minutes..,.. While I sat there confused... and trying to find a way for these feeling...

My inner self suggested, "Abandoning them is best... BEST FOR HER." I hit my hand on the glass window of the car, breaking it... My hand was bleeding But I didn't care.... I don't f*cking care!!!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

His Princess KahnaKahn

Любовные романы

88.1K 2.7K 38
Suddenly a loud bang had sounded as my father's office door slammed opened revealing a disheveled Edward. My eyes scanning him from head to toe as he...
Anything But Cliche Maddi ~

Подростковая литература

6.3K 368 19
**Discontuined, please read last update** **also half of this isn't edited and I wrote this three years ago so yIKES** He was the CEO. I was the brok...
When He Wants Romance shivanyawrites

Любовные романы

917 24 10
" you will do as i say ...no ifs and buts ...do u hear me ? " he shouted .She was terrified and hiding herself from him .She knew if she didn't reply...
Life with Hope Dream

Любовные романы

112 6 7
They had everything. All the power, money and resources. Yet they couldn't convert their house into a home. Will a female presence finally change thi...