The Sex Demon's Sex Toy

بواسطة FreakingDeadInside

Mitsuki Hanada finds a mysterious demon-summoning book at the library. She decides to summon a random demon o... المزيد

Prologue
A Fresh Start
An Interesting Book
A Summoning
A Steamy First Encounter
An Unprecedented Kidnapping
A Quickie in the Dark
A Lunch Date with a Side of Jealousy
Fuck, That's Hot
A Cruel Nightmare
Another Thorn in the Ass
A New Kink Discovered
What the Fuck
A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody
An Enraged Incubus
In Heat
Desperate
A Fun Little Chase
Give Me a Fucking Break
Dante's Inferno
A Caged Princess
A Little Self Love
The Taking of Innocence
My Favourite Sin

An Exciting Class

16.4K 279 207
بواسطة FreakingDeadInside

Sorry for edging y'all so hard, here's your promised climax for being good little sluts...

°°°

Mitsu's POV:

I was too exhausted to do anything else after we fucked so I just went to sleep early which resulted in me waking up at 4 am.

After having some pancakes that I made from left over batter from the fridge, I just got ready for class and left a note for Anne, telling her I'd meet her in Ethics.

It was still a little dark when I left. The world seemed so surreal and empty. Even Anne's guard was asleep.

I roamed the streets, walking over to the thankfully 24/7 open convenience store and getting a canned iced coffee.

It was chilly out and I was thankful that I'd thought to wear more layers than usual.

After slowly making my way to the university while admiring the sun rising up from behind dark clouds and casting everything in pinks and oranges, I finally reached the gates and skipped through.

This is going to be a good day... hopefully...

I walked straight to class and sat down on a seat in back. I took out my notebook and pencil case, placing them neatly on my desk space.

I felt a light breeze brush my ear and gasped, clutching at it as I turned to look at my left.

The class was still empty, it was probably just a draft...

I opened my notebook and started to write down the date.

You know what? Let's actually try to focus today. I'll make pretty notes and-

Another breeze, this time in my right ear.

I let out a squeal and tried to back away. I ended up falling to the floor on my ass as I stared up at the perpetrator.

"What the fuck, Sitri!?" I cried in anger, still trying to calm my heart down.

He doubled over with laughter and pointed at me with a long bony finger.

"You should've seen your face!" He cackled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, brushing off my pants.

Sitri stopped laughing and looked down at my legs with a frown.

"What?" I snapped.

"Why didn't you wear a skirt?" He pouted.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Because it's 10 degrees outside?" I smart talked back.

He rolled his eyes and when I blinked, he had a skirt in his outstretched hands.

"Put this on." He said.

"What? Why?" I scoffed.

"Just do it, you won't feel the cold, trust me." He said, pushing the skirt into my hands before reaching toward the waist of my pants and trying to tug them down.

"SITRI!" I whispered fiercly, looking around frantically to see if anyone was watching but the room was still empty.

"Do it quick, before the others start coming." He said, successfully managing to tug my pants down my thighs.

I quickly ducked behind me desk, my cheeks heating up.

"WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING CAMERAS -"

"They don't work, don't worry I've thought this through." He continued, as if speaking on autopilot while he worked to snatch my jeans off.

I finally gave up and let him put the black knee-length skirt on me.

When he was finally done, I put my hands on my hips and glared up at him.

"Do I look more aesthetically pleasing now, Mr. Sex Demon?" I said with sass.

The corner of his mouth quirked up as his eyes raked over my now bare legs with hunger.

"Perfect." He whispered.

I sighed the way a mother sighs when she finally lets her kid have his way and then began to sit back on my seat but Sitri slid into my chair so fast, I ended up sitting on his lap instead.

"What the- Sitri, my class starts in less than five minutes! Weren't you busy today?" I complained, trying to get back up so I could sit on another seat but his arms wrapped tightly around my waist to stop me from doing so.

"I was but I missed you and your pussy so much I thought I'd stay a while before I had to leave." He said, his lips brushing my ear and making me shiver.

People started entering the class and taking their seats all around us.

Anna and Crystal sat in the front, where they always sat. Crystal started to walk toward me but Anna grabbed her by the firearm and stopped her as she smiled at me.

She probably thought I wanted to sleep in class and not be bothered since I sat at the back.

Anna always notices the little things.

My heart pounded as I felt Sitri harden beneath my ass.

"Can they see you?" I whispered.

"No." He breathed into my ear again.

"They won't notice a thing, but you better be extra quiet princess." I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

My pussy throbbed as Sitri's hard on pushed up against my panties.

I bit my lip and tried to move backward on his lap so I'd be more comfortable but Sitri let out a whispery moan that stopped me dead in my tracks.

I gulped and looked around to see if anyone had heard that but no one paid us any attention.

The class was noisy as people chatted and laughed over how their weekends went.

Well, at least they won't notice us dry humpin-

I gasped as Sitri spread his legs apart, causing mine to do the same since they were on top of his.

His hand snaked down my front, over my stomach and into the waist of my new skirt, settling on top of my vagina.

"Sitri, wait-" I whispered.

I turned my head toward him, gazing up into his hungry eyes as they stared down at me, hooded and lustful.

I shut my mouth and turned back toward the blackboard.

The teacher walked in and the class started. Everyone quieted down as the lecture began.

We were looking at a presentation today so the room was dimmed, making the projected slides more visible.

Sitri continued to softly rub circles on my clit while I tried not to move too much in his lap.

I was getting wet and my vision kept unfocusing.

Sitri's free hand snaked under my sweater to take a hold of my breast, pulling my bra down to bare my whole tit so he could pinch and twist my nipple hard until I finally let out a quiet whimper.

I started to move, rubbing my pussy over his hardened dick, trying to create some friction between us.

Sitri's head fell back and he let out a moan.

Again, I jumped and looked around to see if anyone had heard that but no one had paid any attention.

"Fuck, I can't wait anymore." Sitri snarled.

His hand that was playing with my tits wrapped underneath them and pulled me up so he could unzip his pants.

"SITRI, NO!" I whispered.

A guy on my left turned to look at me with narrowed eyes and I gave him an apologetic smile before he turned back.

Sitri's other hand that was in my skirt pushed my panties to the side and then he swiftly brought me down on his cock.

He entered me in one thrust, balls deep, and I would have let out a cry from the sudden sting if he hadn't quickly pushed his hand against my mouth to silence me.

His head buried into the crook of my neck, breathing hard as he tried not to move.

I could feel him twitching inside me. My belly felt so full that for a moment I wondered if I touched my stomach, would I feel his bulge poking through?

Sitri's hand slowly slid down from my mouth to my neck and I struggled to get air into my lungs.

My pre cum was dripping down my slit and probably wetting his pants.

"Are you okay?" He breathed.

I nodded without registering the motion.

"Then fucking move." He growled.

"Ye-yes-" I breathed, forgetting about the class and everyone else around me.

I started softly rotating my hips around his cock, then I rested my elbows on the desk and learned forward.

I lifted my hips, trying my best not to let my upper body move, and sat back down.

Sitri let out another moan that made my pussy twitch with pleasure.

I continued softly bouncing in his lap, my eyes darting around me just to be sure no one was noticing me bouncing in my chair and looking like I was riding dick.

"Don't stop, Mitsu-" Sitri whimpered, his voice breathy and high as if he was on the verge of ecstacy, or maybe tears.

Fuck, that did things to me I didn't know voices could do.

I could feel my climax coming hot and heavy.

Sitri gripped my breast again, fondling it and gripping the nipple between his thumb and index finger.

I pushed my hand up against my lips, trying so hard to keep my fucking mouth shut.

My heart thundered in my chest, I felt a fire in my body spreading from my belly to my toes and back.

My vision was blurring and I could feel sweat dripping down my temple.

I suddenly stood up higher and sat down faster and Sitri's hand gripped around my throat, pushing me back against his body.

"Good girl." He whispered through gritted teeth.

"You're such a needy little slut for me, Mitsu. Do you like having your pussy stretched from my thick cock? Do you like the sting of pain it brings? And the pleasure that rocks your soul when it hits the spot?" He growled in my ear.

I nodded helplessly.

"I'd do anything for your cock." I whispered back, not fully processing what I was saying.

Sitri dove for my neck, leaving kisses and bruises along the length of it.

Fuck, I'm almost there...

"Don't you fucking dare or I swear to Satan, princess-" he threatened as if he read my mind.

"Please-" I whispered the guy sitting to my right briefly glanced toward me again and I stopped dead in my tracks, my heart beating a mile a minute.

These heart palpitations can not be good for me, I'm trying so hard to keep my breathing quiet...

Sitri started thrusting into me, hard and fast. I put my head on the desk like I was sleeping, hoping it would make the movement less noticeable.

My whole body was flushed with embarrassment and heat.

"Fuck, fuck!" Sitri growled, I could tell he was close.

I was holding on for dear life to my climax, hoping to God it wouldn't come before I was given permission.

One more thrust and we both came undone.

He pumped into me slow and deep, letting all his seed into me. I could feel the hot liquid gushing inside me and making me feel bloated.

My legs quivered and I struggled to keep my limbs from spasming as my walls kept tightening around Sitri's cock, squeezing out every last drop of his essence.

Well, fuck.

Sitri's head fell back as finally let go of my body, letting his hands drop to his side.

Class ended a few minutes later but I didn't move from my spot, scared people would notice cum dripping down my legs when I stood up.

I waited till everyone left, motioning to my friends that I'd join them in the cafeteria. Anna smirked at me before she left as if she could tell I was up to no good.

My cheeks were still hot and Sitri was still inside me.

I could feel him start to harden again but I shot up from his lap suddenly.

"No! I have another class after this!" I whisper shouted.

He pouted then smirked at me as his eyes trailed down my legs.

I looked down to see a hot sticky mess sliding down my thighs.

"You better help me clean up." I pointed a finger at him, trying to sound threatening.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. In a blink I was in my room.

I rushed to the bathroom and stripped the skirt.

After Sitri helped wash my legs as I stood in the bathtub holding on to his shoulders, I pulled on my pants that magically appeared in the bathroom and had Sitri teleport me back to university in one of the empty bathroom stalls.

"See you later!" I smiled and turned to leave.

Sitri grabbed a hold of my wrist and swung me around.

"Sitri, I ca-"

"I know." He rolled his eyes, kissing me on the forehead and letting me go.

I stood there, staring up at him for a few seconds before he winked and disappeared.

Why did that make my heart flutter...

It took me a second to gather my thoughts and then I hastily made my way to the cafeteria where my friends waited.

°°°

"Heyyy, Anna told us." Brina whispered, wriggling her eyebrows at me.

We were sitting in History, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

About wha- oh...

She's talking about me losing my virginity yesterday...

I felt the blush creep up my cheeks yesterday flashed before my eyes...

"I- I-" I tried to form a coherent sentence but Brina cut me off with a laugh.

"I want all the details when we go out for milkshakes tonight." She grinned, taking a seat next to me.

Anna came waltzing in a few seconds later, eyeing me the same way Brina had and I bit my lip and looked down in my lap, trying not to zone out again.

The noisy room suddenly went silent, indicating that the teacher had walked in, but then all the whispering started.

I looked up, trying to see what had piqued everyones interest all of a sudden, and frowned when I saw an unfamiliar man in a casual off white knitted sweater and white pants with his back to us writing his name on the blackboard.

Mr. Malachi...

Isn't that Hebrew or something for prophet or messenger of God? I read about it while I was searching up demon info before I met Sitri...

When Mr. Malachi turned around, I was surprised to see how young he was.

He had oddly pale, his skin almost translucent. His skin and hair was also white, including his eyebrows and the eyelashes that framed his pale blue eyes.

Albinism?

Bro looks like an angel...

"Hello everyone!" He said, loudly addressing the class with an ear to ear grin.

"Mr. Smith won't be joining us today due to an unfortunate accident." He frowned, then immediately went back to grinning.

"So I shall take his place and be your substitute for a little while!" He continued.

"I should let you know that I don't tolerate any disobedience. Anyone who goes against my word shall have to face my wrath." He smiled eerily, his eyes landing upon me as he finished his sentence.

I glanced toward Brina, who seemed to be enraptured by him.

"Today we shall study about the circles of Hell." He said, still wearing that seemingly permanent smile, and quickly turned around to write on the board.

"But that's not in our curriculum." A voice from the back of the class spoke up.

Mr. Malachi froze for a few brief seconds, before slowly turning around.

"What did you say?" He enunciated each word clearly.

His smile disappeared and his seemingly cheerful eyes looked dark and menacing all of a sudden.

"I- I said that's not in our curriculum... M-Mr. Malachi." The kid finished.

The teacher didn't respond for so long, I thought he'd forgotten what he'd asked in the first place.

"And what of it, Mr. Khalessi?" He spoke softly, but there was an undeniable threat in his voice.

"Nothing." The kid quickly responded, backing down.

"We must know our enemies in order to fight them. Don't you want to be close to God, Mr. Khalessi?" He continued.

Something is fucking wrong with this guy.

I had a sudden bad feeling in my gut and as soon as Mr. Malachi turned back and started writing on the board, I quickly got up and hastily made my way towards the exit.

I opened the door but a hand shot out from behind me and slammed it shut again, startling me so bad that I cowered against the door.

"Class has not ended yet, Ms. Hanada." A voice spoke right next to my ear.

My heart was beating so loud, I was afraid he could hear it.

Mr. Malachi's was right behind me and though we weren't touching, my back was suddenly freezing cold.

"And unless you want your friends to join us in detention after class, I suggest you go back to your seat." His voice was ice cold as it brushed against my ear.

HUH? Can he even do that!?

I just had to get on his bad side...

°°°

I stare desperately at the clock, waiting for class to end so I can escape.

Ain't no way I'm staying for detention with this weirdo.

How ironic that his name is Malachi of all things when he acts like a fucking bully...

Who is this guy anyways? Could he be a demon?

A friend of Dante's? Another incubus? Or just a random demon?

Maybe he's just a douch bag and I'm overreacting?

Maybe... he's an angel? Did he come because he knows of my relationship with a demon? Did he come to make me repent or something?

I'm making up conspiracy theories in my head now...

He hasn't really done anything that would cause me to believe he actually wasn't human...

"Mitsu?" A voice on my left snapped me out of my train of thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Class is over, let's go before Mr. Malachi keeps you for detention!" Brina fiercely whispered.

"Yeah! This guy has anger issues fir fucking sure!" Kaya whispered back.

I nodded, quickly gathered my books and got up. We made our way through the crowd and made it to the door.

Just as I was making my way out, I felt a vice grip on my wrist that yanked me back.

"Leaving so soon, Ms. Hanada?" Mr. Malachi smiled down at me.

So close...

°°°

This is unedited so sorry for any grammatical errors, etc. I'll fix em tomorrow but I wanted to post this as a Valentine's gift for y'all ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 37.7K 44
Seventeen-year-old Brielle Thompson never really had a normal life. She started hearing voices in her head and other people's thoughts when she was t...
4.2K 36 22
you fell out of the sky landing in the middle of the demon slayer corp wearing strange clothing, rengoku's eyes landed on you. alongside the other on...
1.2M 56.5K 162
"𝐈 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡...𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝." ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
867K 23.8K 48
"𝑨 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕�...