Diavolo

By demimartha026

She hated him as much as he wanted her, a thorn in her side ever since they met, and it had only gotten worse... More

Diavolo
disclaimer & note
prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
Epilogue

xlii

9.1K 423 256
By demimartha026

  SILVIO

        The moonlight shone through the curtained window, illuminating her soft face in a way that made my heart ache.

        Smooth brown skin, delicate face, black mole at the left corner above her lip which I'd always ached to touch. Run my fingertips over and unintentionally taint her skin with every bit of darkness inside of me.

        She'd fallen asleep on the couch earlier watching one of her favorite hallmark movies, curled up in a ball. I knew it was some sort of instinct—watching a hallmark movie with potato chips and chocolate chip cookies—needing some sort of comfort when she was stressed.

        I knew I wasn't supposed to touch her or kiss her—it was her conditions—but I couldn't let her wake up with a tight neck. I carried her into my arms, moving towards her bedroom and placed her on the right side of the bed.

        Tugging the thick comforter around her body, I made sure she was warm and safe. Brushing a calloused thumb over her jaw and her warm cheeks. And yet I couldn't leave. I was stuck, tethered to her like the hopeless tale of the moth drawn to the lit flame.

        I watched silently over her like a rabid canine as she slept, terrified at the thought that someone would even dare to touch a hair on her pretty little head.

        I didn't know why, didn't understand the effect she had on me. It was downright ridiculous and comically insane, but I would never question it.

        I heard the soft rustling of fabric, instantly sitting upright in the large armchair only to exhale a deep breath when I realized she was merely stirring in her sleep.

        Christ. I needed a cigarette or two.

        I inhaled another shaky breath only to be consumed with her faint yet feminine scent. Everywhere. Deep inside my soul and I knew I could never erase it no matter how hard I tried.

        I watched as her full, rose-bud lips parted softly and she exhaled even and shallow breath. In the moment, I realized that it would be easy—ridiculously simple for anyone to break into her apartment and place a hand on her, snuffing out that pretty fire in those deep brown eyes.

        The mere thought reverberated through me, leaving a wake of sizzling disdain and bone-chilling fear. No, I would never let anyone touch a hair on her head.

        The sound of faint vibration shook me out of my thoughts. My gaze slid over at the bright skin, and one glance at the caller ID was all it took for my already sour mood to turn even shitter.

        "What?" I spoke into the phone, my voice low and rough.

        "That's a first. Haven't answered my call in a year." He clicked his tongue. "Since your voice sounds very cheerful and happy, I'm assuming you're back."

        I sighed softly, running a palm down my jaw. "Yes." I wasn't supposed to take a trip to New York; it was unexpected and out of impulse, but I didn't regret a single thing about it.

        "Where is she?"

        "Asleep."

        "Where are you?" I opened my mouth to respond, perhaps tell him to fuck off and mind his business but he'd beaten me to it. "Oh shit. Wait, let me guess, you're watching her sleep?"

        My jaw clenched. "Beast. Is there a reason for this call?" There was a warning tone beneath my voice.

        If he knew better—if he knew what was good for him, he would stop talking and hang up. But then again, if there was one thing I knew about Beast, he never knew how to take a warning.

        He responded with a low, warm chuckle. "Aren't you a protective one? It's okay to admit to being a sappy son of a bitch, you know." Another round of loud chuckle almost like he couldn't help himself.

        His voice turned eerily cold, losing all traces of the warmth it'd been coated in earlier. "In all seriousness, if you hurt her again, I'll fucking bury you."

        "Don't plan on being buried anytime soon."

        "Good. Let's keep it that way." He cleared his throat awkwardly which was unlike Beast. There was a moment of silence on the other end before he spoke. "By the way, tell her I love that little smurf shirt of hers."

        "What the fuck are you talking about?" My voice was gruff, a little on edge. If he was talking about what I thought he was actually talking about, I would fucking throw a shovel at his head.

        Rough laughter that resembled hyenas. "You know, those cute little shirts of hers."

        Before I could even get a word out, he'd ended the call, and the other line went dead silent.

        A rush of throbbing red blazed through my chest as I thought about her skimpy graphic t-shirt. Wondering who the hell had seen her in it and if she'd walked around the damn apartment with her tits playing peekaboo and her soft skin exposed.

        My jaw clenched tightly, a rough grunt rumbling through my throat and I'd glanced over at the hump hidden beneath the comforter to take note of her stirring awake. Fuck, did I wake her?

        She pushed herself up into an upright position, leaning an elbow against the bedsheets and watching me silently. I could still see remnants of sleep on her face, her small braids falling down to her waist and scattered against the white sheets.

        "Silvio." That voice. That husky, soft voice which always drew me in effortlessly. She stared at me with those big brown eyes, expectant of something but I shook my head.

        "Go back to sleep, angel."

        "I can't."

        I maintained eye contact with her, watching as those soft brown eyes were coated with lust. "You need something from me?"

        "Come to bed with me."

God. Lord. Have Mercy.

        I spluttered out a string of curses, a little taken-back by her choice of words. I knew all she meant was for me to sleep next to her but with the way she was looking at me through half-lidded eyes, and warm cheeks, I knew we would be doing everything but sleeping if I dared slip beneath her sheets.

        I inhaled a shaky breath. "I can't, baby."

        "Okay." Oh. Okay. I wasn't expecting that.

        I'd been expecting her to convince me or change my mind otherwise but as I watched the woman slip out of the bedsheets, stalking towards me, I knew I wasn't the only one who'd changed in the last year.

        My gaze skimmed down her body, admiring every single curve and mole on her body. I could feel myself growing in my pants as I watched the slight sway of her hips, her t-shirt riding up her stomach exposing smooth brown skin and the slight peek of her lacy black thong underneath her shirt.

        I said nothing as she took a seat on my lap, planting her ass firmly against my bulge. I stared at her for a few seconds, then shook my head with amusement warming through my body.

        If this was anyone else... any other woman, they would have found themselves on the cold tiles with my hand around their throat but Presley?

        Hell, if she took my hand and walked towards a building lit with fire, I wouldn't object.

        I watched with a swirl of curiosity and amusement as she placed her hands on both sides of my face, brushing her hand against my beard and molding her forehead against mine.

        "Hey there." She whispered and then brushed her nose against mine.

        "Hi, angel."

        She trailed her fingertips down from my beard, over my shoulders and the open skin of my chest forcing a hidden grunt out of me. "Come to bed with me." She said softly, looking up at me beneath heavy lids. "You want to work for my forgiveness?"

        That goddamn seductive smile and that look. Fuck me

        I swallowed hard. "So fucking badly but this isn't a good idea."

        My hand traveled down her shoulder, skimming the soft skin of her waist, and moving on an ass cheek. Squeezing just slightly enough to hear that soft little gasp of hers. "I won't have sex with you and call it a day."

        "No?" A sexy whisper in my ear, her tongue grazing my ear lobe.

        I made the mistake of taking a quick glance down, mesmerized as I watch the moonlight reflecting past her face and body, the drenched fabric of her panties clinging to her pussy.

No.

        I shook my head adamantly, breathing hard and heavy. "Fuck no." I brushed my lips slightly against hers, just enough to feed the little monster of hers that seemed to have made an appearance tonight.

        "Okay," she murmured, her voice quiet and if we weren't separated by a silver of space, I wouldn't have heard what she said but I did.

        I didn't get a chance to ask what she was doing before she stood from my lap and smiled at me.

        I clearly had won this little argument of ours but for some reason I couldn't fucking understand, when she smiled at me, it made me feel like I was at her mercy. At command.

        Like I was a damn dog tethered to her by a leash and if she said sit, I would fucking do it.

        I rubbed a palm down my jaw, watching as she grabbed her phone from the bedside table. Her delicate fingers flying across the screen and from where I was sitting, I recognized the left and right motion.

A dating app. A fucking dating app.

        I didn't have to think about it, didn't have time to even consider she was messing with my fucking head because I was already halfway to her, my gaze murderous and blood boiling.

        My fingers curled into a fist to prevent myself from grabbing her throat and kissing the shit out of her to shut her up.

        My voice was low and heavy. "What the fuck are you doing?"

        "I have needs, Silvio." She was now typing a message and shrugged a shoulder. "You won't take care of them, that's fine. I don't need you. I'll find someone else."

        My gaze hardened, almost murderous. "You fuck another man and he dies."

        A muscle ticked in her jaw and a deep sigh almost like she was trying to find another alternative way to tell me to fuck myself. "You're a damn liar."

        A rough sound of laughter escaped my throat. "Try me." I said in a low and stern voice. I took a step closer to her, invading her personal bubble of space and watching the gleam in those brown eyes under the moonlight.

        "You're fucking mine; you've always been mine and I'm yours. You touch another man, he dies. You choose to sleep in another man's bed, he's a dead man walking. Do not test me, Presley. I don't have the patience tonight."

        "Fine." She murmured softly. I could see the cocktail of emotions swirling in those deep brown eyes. My angel was turned-on, perhaps even more than she could understand.

        She raised her head slightly to look in my eyes, biting down on her bottom lip. "Will you take care of my needs then, Silvio?"

        I inhaled a sharp breath knowing I could never deny her anything because the minute she'd walked into my life, I was hers. Her bitch.

        The problem wasn't sleeping with her, I could restrain myself perfectly, it was the thought of falling asleep. I couldn't do it. Especially around her but she had me wrapped around her little finger even if she didn't know it.

        "Take off your shirt." I commanded. Those deep brown eyes widened slightly almost like she wasn't expecting me to say those words.

        I knew this was a wrong idea, definitely born out of lust and impulsiveness but there was no fucking way I wasn't going to go through with it.

        There was a moment of hesitation then I watched her reach for the hem of her t-shirt and weaved it through her braids.

Blood rushed and boiled through my body, hoisting my cock in my pants. I was fucking hard instantly, my heartbeat pounding inside my chest.

        I couldn't look away, all I could was stare at her small tits, stiff dark nipples pointed. The smooth brown skin of her stomach and drenched black thong clinging to her wet pussy.

        "Oh fuck." I choked out, rubbing a palm down my jaw. "Come here."

        She shot me a blank look for a second, debating her options and walked closer, and closer until she was standing close enough where I could wrap a hand around her waist and hoist her against my body.

        I lowered my head, brushing my mouth against hers and planting subtle kisses on the edge of her mouth. Soft whimpers, fingernails digging into my nape claiming her mark.

        I backed up slowly and fell against the bed. And then she climbed on top of me. Naked. With nothing but that little piece of fabric covering her warm pussy.

        And fuck this wasn't exactly how I'd pictured heaven but it came pretty damn close.

        My hand traveled down to her ass, squeezing an ass cheek in my hand, and watching her mouth part on a soft moan, the hot flex of her thighs around me.

        I reached forward with my thumb, brushing gently across her full lips and imitating the way I would kiss her given the chance. "I love your lips." I confessed, the words flying out of my mouth effortlessly.

        Her eyes widened slightly before she regained her composure.

        "And your pretty tits." I lowered my head and sucked hard on her nipple, dropping it slowly. "And I'm in fucking love with you." I said in an exhale.

        A shudder escaped her mouth and the small shake of her head. "I fucking love you, angel."

        "Don't."

        "You love me?" My hand wrapped around her throat gently but the right amount of pressure to send those beautiful brown eyes of mine rolling.

        I kissed my way down the curve of her jaw, consuming her body and soul and leaving marks all over her skin. "Tell me you love me."

        "No."

        A rough grunt escaped my throat as she rolled her hips against my erection, circling her hips and those little gasp of pleasure, and jagged breathing.

        "Piccolo bugiardo." I murmured and buried my face into her neck, nuzzling her skin and inhaling every bit of her sweet scent.

        I could hear the clink of my belt buckle as she undid it, fingers trembling with anticipation and her body shuddering slightly as I slid a finger up the small pucker of her ass.

        "One day." I murmured darkly into her ear. "Take me out, angel. Rub that sweet pussy on me."

        I felt her hands sliding down the front of my pants, curling her fist around my cock and stroking me roughly. "No kissing." She whispered once more, reminding me of the rules between us.

The sharp sound of my zipper coming down, my jaw clenched as she wrapped her fist around the head of my cock.

        Our eyes locked just as she slid her thong to the side, my hands flying up to grip her hip as she scrubbed her cunt up and back on my erection, working her wet pussy down on my cock.

She was dripping down, soaking my cock and I groaned, unable to stop myself from touching her.

        I ran my palm down her back, caressing her soft skin and squeezing an ass cheek tightly.

Our foreheads rested against each other, I didn't kiss her but the look swirling between our stolen gazes, a cocktail of desire and lust was more than enough than any damn kiss.

        In some fucked-up possessive way I didn't understand until recently, I wanted to burn myself into single part of her body, carve my name on her skin and do some other fucked-up possessive shit so everyone knew she was mine.

Mine to touch, kiss, protect. Love.

        I was slowly beginning to understand why Octavius always acted the way he did around the principessa. I couldn't imagine any other man having this... her... the thought alone was heart-wrenching.

        I moved my hips slightly, the head of my cock nudging the dripping hole between her thighs, her wet pussy flexing and stretching around me. Throbbing so hard and squeezing me tightly.

        "Oh fuck." My eyes shut tightly on their own accord, and I held her tightly by the waist before she could move any further. She circled her hips, moaning softly and whimpering.

        "Fuck me. Do what you want with me, angel."

        I opened my eyes to watch her, her hips wiggling and slipping down further on my cock and completely swallowing every inch until I was seated deep inside her. She was shaking slightly, trembling from my cock wedged inside her.

        "Jesus." I landed a sharp slap on her right ass cheek, my vision blurry and heart pounding from the pressure and pleasure of it all. "Take all of me inside that tight little pussy of yours."

        She let out a loud moan, moving slightly and brushing her clit against the base of my cock.

        "You're so goddamn tight, baby. Move your hips for me." I hummed a low sound of satisfaction as she pulled her hips forward and then back.

"Like that." A rough groan rolled through my body. "That's a good girl. Just like that."

        It wasn't angry sex like I'd expected but more of longing—yearning, and reminiscence. Our lips didn't touch but I could feel the warmth and unspoken desire whispered against my mouth and I swallowed it up eagerly.

        Her tits shook and bounced as I pounded my cock into her wet pussy, fucking her with unleashed possession, violent need, obsession beyond relief.

My fingers drew into her braids, lowering her head down to take her bottom lip into my mouth and biting gently.

        I knew I was beyond cheating and perhaps not playing by the rules, but this was what she did to me. Her damn effect.

She had this ability to steer me all the way to the edge of the cliff and drive me to the fucking brink with no point of escape.

        I was fucking feral when it came to her.

        Sexy little gasps escaped her mouth as I raked my free hand down to her bouncing tits, lower to her pussy and brushing a hard thumb with her pretty little clit. Dripping all over my finger and down her inner thigh.

        Stroking her slowly, I watched as her mouth parted on a low moan, her ragged breathing, and the gasp of my name, intoxicating me into a fuck-hungry animal with a mission to satisfy this angel in my arms.

        My breathing turned jagged, rough as she circled her hips, using my body to her own content. My head lowered, licking at her nipples, and biting gently, causing her to tremble with restrained whimpers of pleasure.

        I made the mistake of looking down at the spot where we were conjoined. Her dark lips of her cunt stretching around me in this erotic, glorious image that sent a ripple through me.

The shudder in the core of my belly telling me we were getting very close to the edge. The jiggle of her tits with every upward fuck of my hips.

        I closed a hand around her throat, watching as her eyes grew more unfocused, dazed. Our bodies slapping against each other as she bounced up and down on my cock.

        The bed creaking beneath us as I thrusted hard into her, grunting, and groaning as she rolled those hips of hers in this enticing motion. So warm, soft, and perfect.

        Christ, she was perfect.

        "Silvio." She let out a small whimper, her body shuddering from the impact of my thrust. "I'm going to—"

        "Come for me, angel. I can feel that pussy of yours throbbing. Come on me, and I'll fill you up. Right where it belongs into the woman I love."

Those brown eyes of hers glazed over at my words, satisfying some primal need or desire of hers.

        I murmured against her ear all the dirty little things I'd imagined doing with her, driving my cock into her relentlessly, and rutting into her like a man possessed.

She gasped, trembled against my body, and choking my cock with her tight little spasms.

        Eyes clenched shut, fingernails dragging down my chest and dug itself deep into my skin, those thick thighs trembling around my waist and the warmth of her release coursing down on my cock.

        "Fuck." I twisted her against the bed, moving quickly and towering over her with her pussy clamped around my cock like a vise.

        I railed her against the bed, driving into her several more times, fast and hard, shoving her knees open and pinning her down with my hips.

        "Watch. Watch what you do to me, angel." I groaned roughly, maintaining eye contact with her as her gaze lowered to where we were joined, her eyes flying back to mine and the undeniable gratification mirroring mine.

        I slammed into her, her fingernails clawing my shoulder, my back and her whimpers filling my ear as I released deep inside of her, draining every violent spurt of cum inside her and held her tightly against me I was sure I would have left marks behind.

        My eyes rolled back into my head as I could do nothing but shake and shudder while relief coursed through me, pounding, pulsating adrenaline in my blood.

        Both of us were still panting as we locked eyes, our chests heaving in an up and down motion. She curled up against me, face buried into my chest and pressed a soft kiss to my neck in a moment of post-coital bliss.

        I ran a hand down her back, gently skimming my fingertips against her skin. She paused, almost frozen to the spot by the movement and within a quick second, I felt her withdrawing from me.

Releasing herself from my body and quickly climbing off the bed.

        She wrapped the discarded bed sheets around her body, and murmured, "Thank you for your cooperation."

        I raised an arched brow. "That's it?"

        She shrugged a shoulder and clicked her tongue. "Doesn't feel good on the receiving end, does it?"

        She'd walked out before I could say anything else, leaving me on the bed with a fucked-up heart, and stealing every bit of warmth from me just like I'd done to her that night.

The corner of my lips curved into a small smile as I collapsed against the bed. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 55.5K 56
He had a habit of dragging darkness just about everywhere he went. Darkness wrapped in Armani. His personality colder than a block of ice. She was lo...
85.3K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
277K 4.5K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
1.3M 58.8K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...