hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[32] Wisdom Teeth
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[47] Not So Good News

525 25 14
By hemmosocial

Emily

"This party is crazzzyyyy!" I heard some random guy yell in my face before he ran off into the distance.

Alcohol here and loud music there, this was the party of the century or at least of the month.

By 10:00 that night, the house was crowded with so many people that everyone had flooded out into the backyard. It was a good thing that the house was this big because we wouldn't have been able to fit this many people otherwise.

I didn't even know half of these people. Half of them probably weren't invited! But Ashton did 'attempt' to calm everyone down, but ended up drinking a beer or two.

Loud music was playing everywhere and everybody was so drunk that I thought I saw a guy streaking. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Calum and Meredith were back together which was great. Except now I would have to look out for Mia.

I had a bad feeling about Mia because I didn't know what her intention was with Calum.

She basically was trying to split Calum and Meredith apart but we all knew that was never going to happen. They were a power couple, it's just Mia got in the way.

"Wow. This party is crazy!" I yelled to Meredith over the music.

She isn't say anything for minute. She tries to interpret what I said because of the loud music but figures out what I'm saying in no time.

"I know right, I didn't think that so many people would come!" Meredith screamed.

"Do you gals want a drink?!" Mia yelled from beside me. She was drunk for sure. I kindly said no to her offer.

"I think I'm going to pass! I don't really want to drink tonight!" I said. But really I didn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of everyone because when I do drink I kind of go a little bit overboard.

"Are you sure-"

"She said she doesn't want a drink, please leave!" Meredith said, making Mia rush out of our conversation with a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry. It's just she gets me so mad. She tried to steal my boyfriend!" Meredith said angrily, "I'm not going to drink either. Calum said that they have a surprise in store for us. I want to remember this moment."

"Ooo I'm excited. Luke never told me anything about a surprise." I said, "But I'm sure it's going to be amazing."

The music suddenly turned off and at the top of the stairs stood Ashton with a microphone as he tapped it to get everyone's attention.

"Hello everybody!" He yelled into the microphone which made everyone scream.

"We have a special surprise for three special girls. Can Emily Hunter, Meredith Hart and Reagan Cooper please come up to the stage?" He said and I looked to Meredith who was practically jumping in excitement.

We found Reagan a while later when she came up onto the stage with us.

"Can you wonderful ladies please sit down on those chairs." He instructed us, pointing to three cushioned, wooden chairs and we followed, eyeing each other's excitement.

We sat on the wooden chairs and was sat in front of a small stage.

A moment later, everything was revealed and instruments were brought onto the stage. Along with the rest of the boys, who walked onto the stage confidently and took their place with their instruments.

"Hello everyone!" Luke said, "I'm Luke."

"I'm your boy Cashmoney or Calum."

"I'm Michael!"

"And I'm Ashton and we are 5 Seconds of Summer!"

Everyone cheered and the boys shushed everyone after a minute. Calum put his index finger in front of his mouth to shush everyone.

"We have a special song we would like to play for these lovely girls in front of us." Michael said, winking at Reagan whose cheeks were blushing pink.

"This song is called 'The Only Reason'!" Calum said, making a cute little face which Meredith giggled at.

Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Don't talk, let me think it over
How we gonna fix this?
How we gonna undo all the pain?
Tell me, is it even worth it?
Looking through a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires
Just making us tired
Is it too late to bring us back to life?

I watched Luke, as his bright blue eyes were staring into mine, like he was trying to tell me something. But I didn't know what...

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart, I'm fighting hard to breathe
You're the reason, the only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb,
I swear my heart is never giving up
You're the reason, the only reason..

When they finished the song, they ended off with a bang and the crowd was screaming.

"We wanted to say that we have great news!" Michael yelled into the microphone.

I raised an eyebrow and looked to the other girls if they knew what was going on. They didn't. Oh boy...

"We will be going on tour with One Direction for 6 months starting in the summer!" Ashton said, which made the crowd cheer, "Isn't that crazy?!"

What? They'll be going on tour? That means...

"We wanted to let the three special girls in our lives know how much they mean to us and how much we will miss them on the tour." Luke said.

I was going to cry. Luke will be gone for 6 months and I don't even know if we will stay together or not. All I can do right now is hope for the best and I sure the girls feel the same way too.

"I have other news I would like to share!" Michael said and the boys looked at him in confusion.

Michael took his guitar off and placed it on the ground. He ran around into his room and came back with a bouquet of roses.

He walked off to Reagan and she sat on the chair crying with her hands on her mouth. Happy tears.

Michael took the microphone back and walked over in front of Reagan.

"It pains be to be this corny but Reagan, I don't know what I would do without you. Whether it's your adorable laugh that you think sounds like a dying seal, or the jokes that you crack up which actually makes me laugh." Michael said, "What I'm trying to say is that I want to be your only one. I want to be your knight in shining armour that gets to colour-coordinate our hair colours."

I was so touched by Michael because he has been waiting to do this forever and Reagan wanted Michael to be a man and ask her out. They were going to be the cutest couple.

"Now that all of that crap is out, Reagan will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, hiding the roses out to her.

She looked at Meredith and I and we chanted quietly for her to say yes.

"I probably look like a panda now but, yes. Yes. One thousand times yes!" She said happily, hugging Michael.

"She said yes!" He yelled, still keeping a grip on Reagan's waist as they turned around to face the huge crowd of people. The crowd went wild.

He dropped the flowers and the microphone. He took Reagan in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"Now everybody! Let's party!" Ashton yelled as he turned up the music and everyone started dancing and drinking like they did before.

"Did you like the song? We worked on it for weeks and-"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were going on tour?" I asked, interrupting Luke. He frowned and scratched the back of his head.

"I didn't realize that you would be that upset over this." He said, "I thought you'd be excited for me. Happy even."

I listened to what he said and I agreed with him. I was excited and happy for him but on the other hand I was kind of sad that he would be leaving for that long.

"I am! It's just I'm kind of mad that you didn't tell me sooner." I said, "I'm really happy for you Luke. I really am."

"I wanted it to be a surprise! I wanted to show you how much I'll miss you. I didn't realize you would be so unappreciative." He sassed and I opened my mouth in shock.

"I've appreciated you for all my life! You don't know how much I appreciate you. But I don't understand why you are being so defensive." I argued.

"I don't even know why we are arguing about this. This is supposed to be a happy moment." Luke said.

"Other than the fact that you'd be leaving for 6 months! Without telling me sooner." I said, "Luke, my love, I need to get emotionally prepared for the day we say goodbye."

"I don't want to say goodbye to you. I don't want to leave you." He said, "You can come with us! You can go on tour with us! I could ask the boys and I'm sure they will be happy! We could sleep next to each other every night and-"

I frowned. "I can't do that Luke, I can't go on tour with you. I'll be a distraction to you. I have a life. I need to think of my future."

"What about our future? I don't want to leave you." He frowned, "I don't want what we have to end."

"I don't either. I don't want to not see you for 6 months. What if you find someone else?" I said, thinking of all the negative situations that might happen on tour.

"I would never find anyone like you." Luke said, "You are my one and only."

He held my hands in his and j sighed looking down at my feet. "Okay, I believe you. But we still have to talk about this." I said and he nodded agreeing.

"When did you find out?" I asked as we were sitting against the wall, "You know about the tour." My head was leaned against his shoulder and he was playing with his hands on his knees.

"About a couple of weeks ago." He said, "We didn't even want to agree to it fully yet until we knew that's what we wanted to do."

"You were doubting it? Luke! This is such a great opportunity for you guys. Why would you even doubt it?" I asked. This opportunity was life changing for them. I didn't know why they would doubt it.

"Well first we were thinking of you guys. How we are going to leave." He explained, "Calum and Meredith, and Michael and Reagan. Ashton didn't really complain about it, just about missing his family and all."

"We will miss you when you guys are gone but I speak for all of us when I say this. We don't want to be the ones to hold you back from doing what you love." I explained, "I know it's going to be tough but I trust you and we'll skype everyday right?"

I wiggled my eyebrows and he chuckled at the sight. "Of course we will. It's just the time zones-"

"We'll figure out a way. We always do." I said, "Now, I'm going to go to bed. I'm kind of tired and emotionally unstable." I chuckled, and we both stood up.

"I'll come with you." He said but I disagreed with his offer.

"You should celebrate. I'll see you later after the party. Have fun." I said, walking away but he snuck in a little kiss before I walked away smiling.

Maybe everything will be okay after all.

-

I said goodnight to Meredith and all the boys once I found them and I walked over to our room. I changed into more comfortable clothes; pyjama shorts and one of Luke's t-shirts.

I grabbed by phone and took it to bed because who doesn't go on their phone before bed? I'm guilty of that for sure.

I laid in the bed and wrapped myself up with the blanket. Once I got comfortable, I turned on my phone and did my daily check of all social media.

I looked at Instagram and saw that there were so many pictures of the party on my feed.

There was a picture of Meredith laughing, probably drunk, taken by Calum which said: "@Merehart, the love of my life! Hope you liked the song!"

I smiled, knowing that they were okay now and no more drama was among us.

I looked to Twitter and saw that the boys tweeted about the tour and that even One Direction tweeted them too: "Touring with the @5SOS lads this summer can't wait!"

Finally, they had a chance to make it big in the world.

I looked to snapchat and saw that there were tons of snaps of the party. I looked through Calum's snaps, Michael's, Ashton's and Mere's. I'm happy they enjoyed the party.

I decided whether or not to even look at Mia's snaps. She was drunk off her ass andI didn't know what to expect. But, the curiosity was killing me.

I looked through her snaps. They were really nothing. Pictures of her and a bunch of people that I didn't recognize, which didn't bother me.

"Woo! It's getting hot in here!" I heard someone yell in the video. The camera faced two people who were full on making out against the couch.

"No it can't be." I said, gasping.

The camera turned and I saw one of the faces.

Luke.

****

Schools done so HSM2 is actually relevant for me

I have summer school *sigh* so summer doesn't t really start until August

I'm actually scared for summer school because i don't know who will be in my class

But I don't know when this book will end, when summer starts I guess

I'm thinking of whether to do a new story or a sequel so comment which would you'd like best

Lots of love,

-ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

dislike By A

Fanfiction

449K 12.5K 50
"So you hate me?" "No I don't hate people" "So, why don't you speak to me?" "Because I dislike you"
74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...