π‘―π’‚π’“π’Žπ’π’π’š

By StrawH0e

"The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition." ... More

Charcter Arc🫧
PonyoπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Girls Cost A LotπŸ‘‘
A Sailors NightmareπŸ’«πŸ™
She's A Daddy's GirlπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Made With LoveπŸ‘‘
It's Her WorldπŸ’«πŸ™
IrrelavantπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Bumping HeadsπŸ‘‘
Life BondπŸ’«πŸ™
Right Hand ManπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Sweet Goodbyes, It's A PromiseπŸ‘‘
Take No ShitπŸ’«πŸ™
Wave Of HappyπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
I Had A DreamπŸ’«πŸ™
P.A.L.SπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Falling ApartπŸ‘‘
New SZN🫧
How Far Will I GoπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
The Prettiest At SeaπŸ‘‘
Four Sword StyleπŸ’«πŸ™
Change Of CareerπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Join The Circus πŸ‘‘
In Her BagπŸ’«πŸ™
PinocchioπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Smashed CakeπŸ‘‘
Naughty Kitty Wants A FishπŸ’«πŸ™
2 For 1 Special πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Dinner And ShowπŸ‘‘
Theives, Swords And CooksπŸ’«πŸ™
Drunk AnticsπŸ‹
SistersπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Surprise?πŸ‘‘
Stage 4 REMπŸ’«πŸ™
Brothas From Anotha MothaπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
To Infinity And Beyond πŸ‘‘
Intermission🫧
A New PromiseπŸ’«πŸ™
Island Of GravesπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Princess To Princess πŸ‘‘
Cute Blue NoseπŸ’«πŸ™
Late Night Talks πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Friends W/ BenefitsπŸ‹
Swan LakeπŸ‘‘
Brother Dearest πŸ’«πŸ™
Desert AnimalsπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Stand TogetherπŸ‘‘
Acquaintance πŸ’«πŸ™
Stand On BuisnessπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
No New FriendsπŸ‘‘
Second Intermission🫧
Part Of Your WorldπŸ’«πŸ™
Let Them LaughπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Liar, Liar, Pants On FireπŸ‘‘
π»π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘¦πŸ’«πŸ™
Angel In The SkyπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Siren StoneπŸ‘‘
Kiss, Kiss Fall In LoveπŸ’«πŸ™
Making Love, BabyπŸ‹
Ice AgeπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
City Of Shipwrights πŸ‘‘
Sad Truths, And She's Missing?!πŸ’«πŸ™
Falling Apart πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Oh! It's Like That?πŸ‘‘
Gary Come HomeπŸ’«πŸ™
In Her MemoryπŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Third Intermission 🫧
Break It InπŸ‹
Perfect DuetπŸ‘‘
Zombie LandπŸ’«πŸ™
Mermaid And Siren πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Eveyone Wants HerπŸ‘‘
π‘†π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›πŸ’«πŸ™
Home πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
I Have To Go πŸ‘‘
Breaking InπŸ’«πŸ™
Poisonous πŸ§œπŸΏβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ž
Letter Of Resignation πŸ‘‘

Saving The DayπŸ‘‘

910 49 1
By StrawH0e

"Where do you think he goes?" Luffy asked balancing on the water.

It's been maybe three months. After Naomi made breakfast for the household, Luffy would go chasing after Ace. Of course he would lose him every time. Naomi didn't really care to chase after the boy. Evelyn's eldest daughter told her that girls don't chase after boys, girls were always a prize. Not that she was telling the little girl that she was an object that anyone could have. Just that girls were of high worth.

Ace would sometimes not come home at night. The family of bandits said that it was normal but the little girl just thought they were lazy. When he was there in the morning. He'd take extra food with him wherever he was going. She figured he was going to feed something or someone.

The young Siren only told Luffy that if he wanted to keep up with the older boy, he'd have to practice his powers. Which he did but it was still hard to get used to. She on the other hand spent all her time at the lake. She practiced all her techniques. And they were coming along but it still wasn't perfect.

Hence why Luffy was walking on the water. She was attempting to still the water and strengthen the surface without freezing it. Sort of like the concept of a barrier. She would upgrade to steps, then make floating steps soon. Maybe she could make a bigger platform one day. But until then, Luffy has only fallen a few times.

"I'm not sure. But if you want to find out, you need to be sneakier. You've got better at propelling yourself with your powers but you're too clumsy." She replied while trying to focus on shaping solid steps.

"Why don't you come with me?" The boy suggested. He carefully walked up the step. His foot fell in a few times but it wasn't too bad. If she came, she wouldn't lose track of him so quickly.

"Uh no thanks." She scoffed at the question. They didn't hate each other, she just simply didn't care.

"Pleaseeeeeeee Cocoa! I'll even match nails with you." He begged her, giving her watery puppy eyes. Naomi's eyes twitched looking at him.

"Whatever, we'll do it tomorrow when he leaves for breakfast." She rolled her eyes at him. Luffy cheered happily.

"You're the best Co— aaaaahhhhh!" Luffy fell into the water. Esme scooped the boy up and laid him on a rock. Naomi snickered at him. He just glared at the girl that did that on purpose.

"I know I am. And I want purple nails this time. Maybe little stars or something." She stuck her tongue out the boy as she got out the lake. Shifting back into her human body.

Luffy rolled his eyes at the girl. Of course she did.

"Why did you make us change? Aren't we going to lose him?" Luffy asked worriedly.

Naomi had him change into some matching black sweatsuits. Of course she had her iconic necklace and earring. Hey purse was being repaired by Makino. She was trying to infuse it with a spacial pocket. It didn't go well.

"One, because a spy wears black. Two, don't worry because Esme spoke to the animals and they know where he is." Naomi responded as they wandered in the forest. Esme nodded her head as she smacked around a bird.

Saying she spoke to the animals was taking it nicely. She basically bullied them to listen. Some of the animals here were arrogant because she was an ocean creature. She fixed that very quickly.

"Ok!" Luffy nodded his head. He listened to whatever she said really. She was stronger and smarter so he trusted him. She always followed thru with her promises.

"Oh, we're here actually." Naomi looked at Esme surprised. They had come to a junkyard like area. It was called Gray Terminal. That's where the bird said he last saw the boy Esme described.

The two held hands as they looked around the scrapyard. All types of poor families were there digging around the trash. They weren't sure what they were looking for but they wanted nothing to do with it. Mainly cause she saw people fighting each other for objects.

"Hey I think I see him.......ACE!" Luffy yelled as he dragged the dark skin girl to the boy. She squinted her eyes at him. Something didn't feel right here. But she wasn't quite sure of what.

Said boy looked up at who was calling him. He was surprised to see his two housemates. His eye twitched at the sight.

"Who's that Ace?" The boy next to him asked. He had short yellow hair. It was kept under a tall dark blue hat. His tooth was also missing but it looked like the adult one was going to grow in sooner or later.

"Nobody's, just ignore them." The boy mumbled trying to walk away from there. His friend just shrugged but he couldn't help finding the girl to be very pretty. She was prettier than the girls in his hometown.

"Who are you calling a nobody polkadots?" Naomi grabbed his ear angrily. Her hearing was pretty good so she heard the insult.

"Ow that hurt! Let go Pearl!" He yelled in pain. She had a death grip on his ear. He thought she would rip it off.

"Hi! I'm Monkey D Luffy and this is Naomi Red and Esme. She's not food so don't ask." Luffy introduced himself to the older boy. He was the same age as Ace. He just looked at them confused.

"Names Sabo." He somewhat greeted back. He didn't have any feelings towards the kids. But if Ace didn't mess with them, neither did he.

"Well my job is done. I'm leaving Rubber Monkey." Naomi backed away as the silence started to get louder. Her only job was to find the boy. Luffy hugged the girl before she left.

"Daddy what happened to your face?" Naomi glared at the screen.

(AN: ik he always had the three scares but just work with me😭)

Naomi was back at her private lake. Luffy wasn't here to practice on so she FaceTimed her dad. He was actually in the middle of a fight but of course he answered. He had the phone propped up as he easily dealt with his enemies with his one arm.

"Oh that? It was an accident really. I was just playing around too much." The man grinned at his kid. She wasn't amused at all and sighed dramatically. Her tail flicking the water harshly.

"Well hopefully with that face, women will stop flocking to you." She snickered at him. The man gasped offended.

"Are you calling me ugly? I'll have you know I'm the best looking Pirate out there." Shanks puffed out his chest arrogantly. He wasn't wrong tho. He is fine as hell.

"That's just because I haven't officially started my Pirating." Naomi rolled her eyes playfully. Shanks laughed heartily at her. That was his kid for sure.

"You're right about that one Princess! My little one is the absolute prettiest in the world!" He sung words of praises to the girl. Boosting her already large head. She'll never believe she's ugly because her Daddy says she's not.

The two caught up on the last few events. Shanks was going to stop by Evelyn's place before heading to the new world. Meaning that it would be a long time before coming back. But that was fine, maybe she'd meet him on the water one day.

"So where is Luffy and Ace?" Shanks asked when the fight ended. He sat down as his men raided the other pirates. He was using the enemy Jolly Roger to clean his sword. Straight disrespectful.

"I'm not sure really. He was with Ace and some boy named Sabo. I assume they're doing boy things." She replied to the man. Her fingers grazing the Koi fish around her. She had grown rather attached to the creatures. The younger fish enjoyed floating on her tail and playing in her water spheres.

"He should be fine then." Shanks nodded his head. In reality he was wondering why she kept meeting so many boys. He was excited to see that little prick Von. He was overdue for an ass beating.

"Yeah I — NAOMI HELP!" She was cut off by Ace's yelling. It surprised both father and daughter.

"I'll call you back Daddy. I love you." She told the man.

"Ok Princess. Be safe, I love you too." He blew her a kiss before they hung up.

Ace and Sabo rushed for the lake edge. Sabo was stunned to see the girl with a fish tail. It was a real life mermaid. Not a mermaid. But there was no time for that.

"What's wrong Polkadot? And where's Rubber Monkey?" She asked him concerned. She wasn't even paying attention to the fact that this new boy saw her transformed. She didn't seem to be good at hiding this big detail.

"So about that......." Ace started and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. She looked at him skeptically.

"He's being held hostage by some bad guys!" Sabo yelled out to the girl. Ace gasped at the boy. He told him they had to tell her gently.

"Of course he is...... Let's go." She sighed annoyed. Getting out the water she transformed back. She was bone dry in her original outfit. Sabo was surprised but Ace was used to it.

Esme hit both boys on the forehead. Telling them to lead the way quickly. So they took off towards the spot they last saw him. Of course they had to explain how it happened. They had large lumps on their heads after telling the girl that they beat the boy up and left him tied up somewhere.

"Ok I'll go in first to distract them. Y'all untie my best friend. Got it?" The dark skin girl looked at the two boys. They were hiding behind some trash not far from the pirates hideout.

"Got it!" They held their metal pipes. It was their weapon of choice.

Naomi placed Esme in the hood of her sweatshirt. She walked up the door and put on a scared look. She looked in the direction of the boys and nodded. Turning back to the door, she banged on it. The door swung open.

"Who the hell is banging on the damn door?!" A gruff voice yelled.

"Excuse me sir, I'm looking for my brother. Have you seen him?" She asked timidly. The ugly man looked down. He was going to sneer but the young girl was cute. Her face looked soft and untouched. He wondered how much he could sell her for.

"I ain't seen your brother kid. But I can help you look." The ugly man tried to give her a kind smile. Naomi held herself back from gagging.

"Oh that's very kind of you sir. He has a scar under his eye and a large StarwHat!" She smiled brightly as she wiped her fake tears. The man's face changed. It was a face of pure furry.

"You're with that little brat?! So you must know Ace and Sabo! Those little bastards took bosses money. You must be working with them you little shit?!" The man glared fiercely at the girl. He reached out the grab her. But Naomi grabbed his hand flung him over her shoulder.

"Daddy said I shouldn't let anyone call me out my name." Naomi spat at the man on his back. She stepped on his neck, pressing down on a pressure point to knock him out.

"What's all this noise?!" A larger man and his followers came out the hideout. They looked around before spotting the little girl. She peeked around their legs and saw Luffy. He was beat up but still alive.

"Naomi!" Luffy teared up seeing his best friend. He felt awful being in this situation again but this time it really couldn't be helped. She waved at the boy and smiled.

"I'm tired so let's get this over with." She sneered at the man. His eyes twitched at the cocky child. Not only was she friends with the kid, she beat up his man. Of course he told his guys to get her.

Naomi ducked under one guys attempt to grab her. She side swept the attacker. He fell to the ground and she quickly pressed his pressure point.

Another man tried to snatch her up. She did a back hand spring and kicked him in the balls. When he went to grab them, she punched him hard in the nose. With a satisfying crack, he went flying towards his colleagues.

"It's just a little girl! How are you losing?" The captain yelled angrily to his men. Why do they always say that like they don't see her demolishing his crew? She was taking them out left and right. The girl was at least 8 years old!

Some man brought out his sword. Overkill much? He swung it towards the girl. To his surprise she stopped it. But why was the sword she was using so tiny?

Naomi snickered to herself. She finally got to use the mini sword earring that Mihawk gave her. It really was as strong as his. She pushed the man back with her tiny sword because he wasn't worth an actual one. Slicing the mans abdomen cleanly.

She flicked the blood off her weapon. Using some water to clean it off better. She looked up with an expression she definitely got from her father. But dumb men would forever be stupid. They still tried the little girl.

Bro she just killed someone.
🐙

🐙

🐙

"Well that was fun! It's been awhile since I had a ok-ish workout." Naomi cracked her back as she stretched.

"Y-you!" The man pointed at her furiously. She was a monster. How did this little girl wipe out his whole crew. The child just glanced at him.

"It's been fun but my job here is complet. But a word of advice......... leave my friends alone or I won't be so nice next time." She sneered at the man. The already wounded male fumed at her. But he fainted with anger. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"That was so cool!" The three boys awed at her. Once again she cockily accepted their praises. She was cool wasn't she?

"Let's go back to the lake and get you guys cleaned up." She suggested looking at their injures. The two older kids got into a scuffle with a few pirates also. But they handled their own pretty well. The three boys smiled at her.

"Yes Princess!"

"That's more like it!"

I know the hideout was originally a tree but it's most def gonna be the cave of Naomi's lake🧍🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 97 6
Y/n, a normal woman (not really) who holds a deep passion for fictional (wo)men (cough- only One Piece men & women tho- COUGH-), one day, her birthda...
131K 3.6K 40
(Y/N) is the so-called Shi no Megami. Who claimed herself the one who will become the strongest creature in the whole world. She is a woman with hidd...
4.8K 272 7
.Β·:*Β¨ΰΌΊ ΰΌ»Β¨*:Β·..Β·:*Β¨ΰΌΊ ΰΌ»Β¨*:Β·. Meet Ami, the spirited twin brother of Nami, who's not just as cunning and charming as Nami, but some might argue he's eve...
2.3K 87 8
❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π†πŽπππ€ πƒπˆπ„!❞ -@mazixs [ date : ? /3/2023 ] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π€π‹π‹πˆππ† γƒŸβ˜… in which, you're just tryna live man.... ...