Team8s and Counting

By sunnyshine724

After a long, hard fought battle for The Power of Two, the members of Team8s are ready to start the next chap... More

About this book
1. Raised Suspicions
2. It's Exactly as it Looks
3. Holding Hands in the Park
4. What about us?
5. Jealousy Problems
6. Saw and Gaty's First Date
7. A First Date Gone Wrong, Gone Right
8. Whispers and Stares
9. The 1st Engagement
10. Telling the Team
11. A Rough Day at Work
12. Engaged Times Two
13. A Happy Thanksgiving
14. Suits, Dresses, and More
15. The Pre-Wedding Bombshell
16. Love Takes Center Stage
17. Nothing Too Fancy
18. Cravings
19. As Autumn Approaches
20. Falling Into Marriage
21. A Glimpse of Joy
22. Whipping up Winter
23. The Final Wedding
24. While We're Still at Seven
25. Missed Connections
26. Just Days Away
27. The Arrival
29. Adjusting to Parenthood
30. Expanding Out Together
31. Needle Takes a Tumble
32. Making it Through
33. Starting Our Own?
34. Thread Catches a Cold
35. Going Away?
36. That's What Friends are For
37. It's A Possibility
38. When to Tell Her
39. Welcome Home Mom!
40. Thread the Teether
41. Rushed Away
42. It'll All be Okay
43. Thread Turns One
44. It's Time, Gaty
45. Sharing the Spotlight
46. To the Park We Go
47. Lunch Time
48. A Day at the Beach
49. Bladey's First Giggle
50. Race Training Blues
51. Potty Training Day
52. The Goiky Half Marathon
53. Cookies for Mommy
54. How is it Possible?
55. How to Tell Thread
56. The First Day of Preschool
57. Why Her?
58. I Didn't Think I Was Crazy
(Not a chapter) Bladey + Thread Drawings!
59. Big Sister Training
60. Why Don't They Like Me?
61. The Gym Flutters
62. A Trip to Gelatins Steakhouse
63. The Nesting Needle
64. Doing it Her Way
65. The Stomach Bug
66. A New Student, A Familiar Face
67. Dimey Causes a Fight
68. What Have I Done?
69. The Trampoline Park Incident
70. It Will Never Be the Same
71. This New Reality
72. It's All My Fault
73. There is Still Hope
74. Getting Bladey to Talk
75. Operation Accessible
76. A Family Swim
77. Our Secret Struggle
78. Operation Accessible, Pt. 2
79. Back in Action
80. Unwanted Memories
81. A New Teaching Adventure
82. It Just Isn't Fair
83. Something They Need
84. Bladey's Masterpiece
85. We Really Needed This
86. Something We're Thinking About

28. The Eighth Team8

198 3 3
By sunnyshine724

It had just been an hour since Pin give birth to their little girl, but her, Coiny, and Needle
were already enveloped in the profound joy that comes with welcoming a new life into the world. The hospital room echoed with the soft cries of the newborn, a sound that filled the throuple with a sense of awe and wonder.

"I can't believe she's here," Pin said, tears welled up in her eyes, as she held her baby girl in her arms, "she's just perfect."

Coiny, looking at his daughter, couldn't hide the tears streaming down his face. "She's more than perfect. She's a miracle. She's our little angel."

Needle, standing by their side, shared in the emotional moment. "I never thought I could feel this much joy from someone. I love her so much."

Pin, Coiny, and Needle still couldn't believe that they were parents now.

"Do you want to hold her Coiny?" Pin asked.

"Of course," he responded, as Pin gently have him her daughter.

"Hello little one, it's your dad," Coiny said, "welcome to the world sweet girl" He held her with a mix of gentleness and awe, his heart overflowing with paternal love for his daughter.

Needle was still in disbelief that she was a mom now, but as she saw Coiny holding their daughter, a deep sense of joy and fulfillment washed over her. She reached out to gently stroke the baby's soft cheek.

"She's so small and perfect," Needle whispered, a radiant smile on her face. "I can't believe she's ours."

It didn't take long before the baby started to cry in Coiny's arms.

"Shhhhh," Coiny said, trying to soothe her, "it's okay, daddy's right here." The baby continued to wail even after Coiny tried rocking her.

"Can I have a go," Needle asked.

"Of course," he said, gently handing Needle her daughter.

"Hello princess, it's mommy! You're so adorable," Needle cooed as she cradled the baby. She began rocking her gently, whispering soothing words. It wasn't long before the baby's cries started to subside, replaced by the sweet sounds of contentment.

"Wow, you're a natural at this, Needle," Pin remarked, watching in awe as Needle comforted their daughter.

Needle smiled. "I guess motherly instincts kick in pretty quickly."

It wasn't long before Pin closed her eyes and took a well deserved nap.

The hospital room was filled with a peaceful atmosphere as Pin rested, the soft sounds of the baby's content coos creating a soothing melody. Coiny and Needle exchanged smiles, their hearts brimming with gratitude for the precious life they now held in their arms.

"I can't wait for you to meet all your aunties and uncle later today," Coiny said to the little girl.

"Aunties and uncle?" Needle responded, partially confused.

"What can I say," Coiny respondes, "the rest of Team8s is family to us, their gonna have a huge impact on our little girl's life.

Needle's eyes softened with gratitude as she glanced at Coiny. "You're right. We're surrounded by an amazing family, and our little one is going to have so much love and support."

Around an hour later after Pin woke up, a doctor came in to check on Pin and the baby.

The doctor entered the room, a warm smile on their face, ready to ensure the well-being of both Pin and the newborn.

"Hello there! Congratulations to the new parents," the doctor greeted. "How are you feeling, Pin?"

Pin, still basking in the afterglow of giving birth, responded with a tired but content smile. "Tired, but so happy. And our little one is just amazing."

The doctor nodded and turned their attention to the baby, checking vital signs and ensuring she was healthy. Coiny and Needle watched with a mix of anticipation and relief as the doctor conducted the examination.

"All looks well," the doctor reassured them. "You've got a healthy and beautiful baby girl here. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to ask."

The throuple thanked the doctor as they left the room. Soon afterwards, Coiny was getting a video call. It was from Gaty and Saw, who he assumed were on their lunch break.

"Hey guys," Coiny said to them.

"Hey Coiny! We heard the exciting news. How's everything going?" Gaty asked with a big smile.

Coiny beamed. "It's amazing! Our little princess is here, and we couldn't be happier. Pin and Needle are doing great, too."

Saw added, "That's fantastic news! We're so happy for you three. How's the baby doing?"

"She's perfect, guys. A little bundle of joy. You'll get to meet her soon," Coiny replied, his enthusiasm evident.

Gaty grinned, "We can't wait to meet the newest member of Team8s. When are you thinking of introducing her to everyone?"

Coiny glanced at Pin and Needle. "We're thinking later today. Everyone's excited to welcome her into the Team8s family."

Saw nodded, "Count us in. We'll make sure to bring some gifts for the little one."

"Thanks, guys. We appreciate it. We'll see you all later," Coiny said, ending the video call.

"You hear that little one," Pin said, as she was now holding the baby, "they already love you!"

The baby let out a soft coo, as if responding to Pin's words, and the room was filled with the tender moments of this newfound family. Coiny and Needle exchanged glances, their hearts overflowing with love for the tiny life they now held.

As the day unfolded, Team8s members started to gather in the hospital room. Each arrival was met with joy, and the little girl became the center of attention, passed from team member to team member, all showering her with affection.

Saw and Gaty were among the first to arrive, bringing with them a small gift for the baby. Saw couldn't contain her excitement as she saw the newborn, "She's so precious! May I hold her by any chance?"

Coiny smiled and carefully handed the baby over to Saw, who cradled her with gentle excitement. The little girl blinked up at Saw with curious eyes, seemingly unfazed by the attention.

"She's absolutely adorable," Saw exclaimed, her voice soft so as not to startle the newborn. Gaty, standing beside her, couldn't help but grin at the heartwarming scene.

"I can't believe she's finally here," Gaty said, looking at the newborn. "Congratulations, Pin, Coiny, Needle. She's a blessing."

"Thanks you guys," Pin responded, "it really means a lot to us."

Soon after, Donut and Barf Bag were on break and quickly joined the others.

"Hey, congrats you three!" Donut exclaimed, his voice filled with genuine happiness. Barf Bag nodded in agreement.

"Oh she's so beautiful," Barf Bag said in awe.

"Would you like to hold her?" Saw asked.

Donut and Barf Bag exchanged glances, both clearly excited at the prospect of holding the newborn.

"Absolutely!" Donut exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with joy.

Saw carefully handed the baby to Donut, who cradled her with a mix of gentleness and enthusiasm. Barf Bag looked on, a warm smile on their face.

"She's so tiny and precious," Donut remarked, rocking the baby gently. "Congratulations, Pin, Coiny, Needle. She's a real gem."

Barf Bag nodded in agreement. "You've got a beautiful family. We're really happy for you."

After being passed around by the Team8s members, the baby made her way back to Pin, who was so happy to have received such support from everyone from the moment she was pregnant.

"Thank you, everyone, for sharing this joyous moment with us," Pin expressed, her eyes filled with gratitude. "It means the world to us that our little one is already surrounded by such love."

Pin took another look at her daughter's face with a beaming smile.

"Welcome to Team8s, Thread Copper."

.........................................................

MEET THREAD!!!!!!!!!! I'VE WANTED TO INTRODUCE HER TO YOU GUYS FOR LIKE 10 MONTHS NOW AAAAA. Anyways, Team8s has just gotten bigger and a whole lot cuter! I can't wait for you guys to get to know her more in the future! Really hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always, see you in the next chapter!

- Sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 11 17
In a mysterious world, Match, Pen, and Teardrop find themselves united by fate. As they explore a grassy plain, they discover that everyone, includin...
5.5K 298 36
Firey, Coiny, Leafy, Pin, and Bubble didn't think much of it when they signed up. So they are incredibly shocked when they are suddenly shoved into t...
1K 5 23
A shapeshifter lurks in the neighbourhood of Objectville, but nobody knows who it is All they can do is let the objects die one by one, until the sha...
5K 152 14
Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together to form an elite team that is forced to s...