The scum of the Zerg attack y...

נכתב על ידי Asitb7586

Title - 虫族之渣攻你人设崩了 Author - 鹤乙 summary Gu Lian escaped from the previous world and just entered this world. ... עוד

Violent Male vs. Female Lieutenant General 01
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39,40,41 together
42
43
44,45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
60
61
63
57
64
65
66
67
58 , 59
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76,77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93-94
95

62

203 7 0
נכתב על ידי Asitb7586

Xio was lying in the intensive care unit, looking intently through the glass.

  The insect's mental antennae are dormant, but weak energy can be vaguely sensed. Gu Lian looked at it intently, his cold eyes unable to discern his emotions, but his brows slowly relaxed.

  However, the next second, Gu Lian frowned again.

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian..." Nurse Yafei hurried towards Gu Lian.

  Panting and looking panicked, "Your eggs! You, go and take a look at your eggs!"

  What happened to that egg?

  Seeing nurse Yafei's expression on the verge of tears, Gu Lian quickly followed her to the nursery without hesitation.

  The nursery was in chaos.

  "A-1102 come down quickly!"

  I saw an egg with birth number A-1102, jumping up and down in the nursery. Sometimes he jumps from the incubator to the ceiling, and sometimes he jumps from the ceiling to the open space again. He looks as if he wants to break his own shell or smash the nursery to pieces.

  The Asian female nurses and doctors present were in a hurry. The eggs were so fast and energetic that they were so busy that not a single insect could be caught.

  The egg knocked another incubator, and the innocent sleeping male egg was knocked down with a "clang". The Asian female with quick hands and quick eyes swooped down and caught the little male egg. But in the blink of an eye, he saw A-1102 suddenly jump up and hit another egg!

  "Zai Zai, don't want it——"

  The soft and beautiful female nurse was instantly frightened to the point of turning pale and hideous.

  There was an earth-shattering crisp sound.

  The medical bug was so frightened that his legs went weak. You must know that the empire's birth rate has been very sluggish in recent years. It is difficult to lay a few eggs. Now if there is a broken egg incident, these bugs will become sinful bugs. The nearby doctor was sweating coldly, his legs were weak and he ran over to check.

  "Ah...it's not broken..." The medical bug collapsed on the ground and let out a long sigh.

  Fortunately, the eggshells of Zerg eggs are very hard. Unless there is level 8 violence and the sharp claws of the newborn insects, the eggshell will generally not be easily broken.

  He reacted and grabbed A-1102, but as soon as he reached out, the culprit jumped onto his head. It was jumping up and down on top of his head, as if mocking him for being too slow.

  The scene was extremely chaotic, and everything was on its feet.

  Gu Lian, who was outside the glass, narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at the egg that was jumping around on his head.

  Smooth, rounded white shell, dark golden and flashy three female lines.

  It's his egg.

  "Gu, Your Excellency Gu Lian..."

  Asian female nurse

  He glanced at the energetic eggs in the nursery, and then at Gu Lian, whose complexion was gradually turning black and ugly. Swallowing my saliva, I thought, are SS-level males so different even with their eggs?

  Although it is a female egg, the average female is quiet, docile and weak in the first few days after birth. It's not like the "deformed egg" with three female lines, which is jumping around.

  The sharp-eyed nurse saw Gu Lian, turned to Dan Dan who was still acting on his head and said, "Zai Zai, your male father is here!"

  A sudden, visible change.

  The egg froze instantly as if it was under a spell, standing on the head of the medical insect without daring to move.

The familiar and angry aura was full of energy, and Dan's arrogant mental tentacles instantly withered. The round egg body swayed towards Gu Lian, and then stretched out its wilted and aggrieved little tentacles to carefully and flatteringly rub the spiritual tentacles released by Gu Lian.

  Once, twice.

  Gu Lian was indifferent and looked at the naughty egg indifferently.

  The small tentacles trembled momentarily, and the egg body swayed. While still, there was another "clang" and it rolled to the ground obediently and docilely. The freed medical bug quickly picked up the egg and walked out of the nursery.

  Gu Lian waited outside, the atmosphere was very gloomy. He ignored Danqing's tentacles and looked at the medical insect indifferently, "Is there something wrong with it?"

  ADHD or something like that.

  When Dan heard this, he twisted his body in the arms of the doctor and raised his small tentacles to show that he was normal.

  Gu Lian glanced at it and said coldly, "Are you making trouble again?"

  The egg stopped moving instantly.

  The medical bug looked at the cute egg in his arms and felt a little unreal. He glanced back at the messy nursery, and the sense of reality finally returned. He felt nervous, looked at Gu Lian and said, "Generally speaking, your eggs are... very... lively. As for whether there are problems in other aspects, we can't be sure for the time being. But it tries to be like this... similar to There are definitely some hidden dangers in self-mutilation. I recommend that you get an egg behavior expert involved to understand the reasons why your eggs are behaving in these ways.”

  After listening to what the medical insect said, Gu Lian glanced at the uneasy Dan again.

  When the male father glanced over again, Dan's mental tentacles immediately twisted into flowers.

  What does it want to express?

  Gu Lian rubbed his eyebrows and said in a deep voice, "Just as you said."

  This egg looked nothing like the bug, but Gu Lian didn't want to admit that this noisy egg looked like him.

  With Gu Lian's permission, Dan Xingxing

  Experts quickly intervened.

  The behavioral expert was a familiar male, and Gu Lian recognized him at a glance as the male who took the eggs out of the operating room that day.

  "Do you still have a part-time job?" Gu Lian glanced at him.

  The behavioral expert smiled coquettishly and said, "If you don't have to rely on skills, you don't have to worry about having too many part-time jobs."

  He wanted to study the descendants of the worm, and he did not hide his strong interest in this one. Gu Lian did not stop the medical bug. Even if the other party really found out what happened to the egg, what would happen?

  Although his feelings for the egg are not strong enough, it does not mean that a bug can take the egg away from him.

  After the behavioral expert understood the cause and effect, he started to have strange exchanges with Dan again. After more than half an hour, the exchange of "you touch me, I touch you" finally ended. The behavior expert finally came out of the nursery, looking a little excited.

  He said to Gu Lian, "Your Excellency Gu Lian, after a series of observations, I found that your egg is really unique. Not only is its spiritual energy more active than ordinary eggs, but its self-awareness and understanding abilities are also higher than those of ordinary eggs." Ordinary eggs are much higher..."

  Gu Lian said coldly, "Tell me the important point."

  "Okay, okay!" The overly excited doctor also realized that he was off topic, so he said seriously, "After observation and communication, it seems that your egg behaves like self-mutilation in order to break out of the shell early."

  "The reason for smashing other eggs is because the eggshell is too hard to break. Your little bug cub thinks that an eggshell as hard as itself can break its shell." The doctor added, "But this behavior is This is not advisable, as the broken shell caused by external intervention will cause the insect larvae to become indigestible and even become infected."

  Break out of your shell early?

  Gu Lian asked with calm eyes, "Why does it want to break out of its shell early?"

  "I'm not sure about this," the behavioral expert said, "but it may have something to do with you or your female monarch."

  Gu Lian looked incomprehensible and walked towards the egg placed in a soft cotton pad.

  The egg was sunk deeply into the cotton pad, looking aggrieved and autistic.

  "Want to see your female father?" Gu Lian suddenly asked.

  The egg, which was so aggrieved a second ago, started to shake in an instant. Gu Lian stretched out his hand and motioned for it to jump up. Dan hesitated for a moment, then his little mental tentacles tested Gu Lian's hand. After confirming that the male father was no longer angry, he immediately jumped up, and his invisible small tentacles wrapped tightly around Gu Lian's hand.

  Under the attention of all the insects, Gu Lian returned to the intensive care unit with the egg.

  Except for medical bugs, other bugs are prohibited

  Inside.

  Gu Lian pressed the egg against the glass and asked, "Can you feel it?"

  The egg jumped slightly, stuck to the glass again, and then carefully tapped the transparent glass with the tip of the egg.

  Its mental energy has calmed down a lot, but the small tentacles wrapped around Gu Lian are still tight.

  "Want to break out of the shell as soon as possible to help your female father?" Gu Lian asked calmly, looking at the sleeping man.

  As if answering Gu Lian's question, the invisible little tentacles tightened around Fen again. The egg was very uneasy, vaguely knowing that it was because of itself that the energy of its female father was weak. It was also because of him that his male father didn't hug him with his tentacles.

  Looking at the wilted tentacles of the egg, Gu Lian confirmed what the behavioral expert said.

  Compared with ordinary eggs, they have stronger self-awareness, stronger understanding, and even stronger energy.

  How could an egg like this be a misshapen egg? Three female lines, the descendants of the sub-Zerg and Zerg races are clearly——

  evolution.

  Gu Lian's eyes were heavy and he held the egg in his hand, "If it breaks, your female father won't be able to wake up."

  Dan understood and rubbed Gu Lian's palm obediently.

  *

  Two days later, Xio was transferred to the general ward but there was still no sign of waking up.

  And because of the tragic incident of a mutant bug attack at the celebration, the Zerg nation became nervous. When they witnessed it with their own eyes and faced the fear, the insect people no longer thought that it was only something that military females should pay attention to. Words like "mutant bug" and "Gatt star" are hotly used in interstellar headlines.

  "The casualties are very heavy." The admiral sat in Xio's ward and said to Gu Lian, "The total number of dead and wounded insects reached more than 6,000. More than 6,000 innocent insect people and more than 20 unlucky nobles."

A cold smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and the admiral recalled the faces of those noble males who stood at the pinnacle of power. In the face of the life-and-death crisis of mutant insect attacks, the ugly faces of the insect nature and the nobles were completely exposed. Their actions have aroused protests from a small number of insect people, but the protests were eventually submerged in power and public opinion, and disappeared.

  "Now the Insect Emperor and the nobles are urging the military to act quickly and send troops to Gart. In the first ten days of next month, the troops will leave for Gart." The admiral looked at the unconscious Xio, hoping for a moment that Xio would wake up. Intertwined with the complex psychology of hoping that he could escape.

  Gu Lian made no comment.

  The wards were pushed aside, and the Asian nurse stuck her head out.

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian?" He held the egg in his arms and looked at Gu Lian. The nursery is really afraid of this energetic egg. Whenever the egg starts to jump eagerly, the nursery

  The medical bug will deliver the egg to Gu Lian.

  Today too.

  "Is this Xiu's egg?" The general was born and walked up to Nurse Yafe.

  Smiling and asking, "Can I give you a hug?"

  Yafei looked at Gu Lian, and when she saw that Gu Lian didn't stop her, she handed the egg to him. The admiral took the egg, and what caught his eye was the dark golden female pattern.

  Female worm.

  For a time he thought the egg was a male worm egg. An SS-level male insect egg that is very likely to inherit the potential of his male father sounds so shocking to the insect's heart. But the female? The Admiral was slightly disappointed. Generally speaking, male insects do not like their offspring to be female or sub-female. Only males will be favored by male insects.

  The admiral looked at Gu Lian, whose expression was indifferent and did not show any joy or cherishment of the egg.

  Poor little hen.

  He thought as he stroked the eggs. Dandan, who is sensitive to emotions, pressed the palm of the general's hand angrily, stretching out his small tentacles to seduce Gu Lian.

  "It's so energetic." The admiral commented, "Let your Uncle Nolin take a good look at it."

  It doesn’t want an uncle, it wants a male father!

  Dan struggled desperately, his mental tentacles hooking on Gu Lian. If it breaks its shell, it will definitely kick its fleshy lotus-root legs and stretch out its chubby hands to be hugged by its male father.

  "Want to meet your female father?" Nolin smiled and took the egg away ruthlessly.

  He put the egg in Xio's hand, and the egg became quieter. The round egg tip rubbed against Xio's hand, rolling and sliding.

  The admiral smiled and watched Dan and Xio interact.

  The egg slipped between Xiu's fingers, as if he remembered the warmth of his female father when he caressed it across his belly. Drilling and drilling, the fingers covering the tip of the egg suddenly trembled undetectably. Dandan jumped suddenly when he felt the movement, and his spiritual energy became active instantly.

  "Huh?" The admiral didn't see Xio move his hands. He only felt the energy of the egg. And this shouldn't be a female insect egg, no, it shouldn't be the energy that a female insect should have.

  Gu Lian on the side also noticed it. After his reprimand, Dan An calmed down a lot and had rarely experienced such strong energy fluctuations. The egg was still jumping around, trying to attract Gu Lian's attention. But Gu Lian didn't understand. It was so anxious that it wanted to jump up and smash the ceiling again.

  Gu Lian stood up in time, "Are you making trouble again?"

  Dan was very excited and guided Gu Lian to Xiu. Xio's hand trembled more and more, and Gu Lian held his hand with a calm expression. His spiritual tentacles penetrated into Xiu's waters, and Gu Lian leaned over to look at Xiu's face.

  "What's wrong?" the admiral walked in and asked.

  Just as he asked

  In an instant, Xio on the hospital bed opened his eyes.

  Ice-blue mist-filled eyes crashed into Gu Lian's eyes.

  Bugs hugged his neck suddenly, trembling and panic surged, "Hero..."

  Gu Lian held his neck and used his spiritual tentacles to soothe the rolling sea of ​​pain. There is another small tentacle that has nowhere to place, desperately trying to squeeze in between the female father and the male father, but it can't.

  The egg-bearing insect with small tentacles panicked, felt aggrieved, and began to roll on the ground.

  The admiral glanced at Gu Lian and Xiu, and saw the eggs rolling and acting wildly. "Your female father and male father need to be alone for a while, so you can follow Uncle Nolin out."

  Dan struggled, but could not survive Nolin's hands. Even though the small tentacles desperately tried to claw at the door, it was of no avail. In the end, it was taken out by Nolin.

  While sleeping, Xio had a long and endless dream.

  From the abuse of the hero to the prison of the empire, from the battlefield in the interstellar chaotic zone to the celebration of the mutant bug wave attack. The ferocious face of the hero, the corpses of his dead comrades, the screams of the innocent insect people, and the cries of the little insect cubs were constantly replayed in Xio's mind.

  Like a nightmare, the male worm picked up the cub and held it against his chest. He watched helplessly as the terrifying spiritual tentacle penetrated the cub's chest, blood splattered in his eyes, full of bloody wounds, killing and The bloodshed continues to spread...

  Xio's mental energy was very unstable and his whole body was trembling. The pain in the sea swept over him, and his chaotic consciousness wandered away. Unable to find an outlet for his suppressed emotions, his clenched fists clenched.

  Insects like to bite the tip of the tongue regardless of the severity of the pain. Even if the bite is bloody and bloody, they still have to swallow the painful moan alone. Gu Lian comforted and pressed Xiu's head on his neck.

  Command, "Bite."

  Xio's consciousness was chaotic, and the obedience to the hero in his bones made him open his mouth and bite Gu Lian's neck hard. Through the corners of the clothes, the strong force and wetness were still transmitted to Gu Lian's neck.

  The real smell of blood instantly flooded into Xio's mouth, and as he bit it, the pain seemed to be transmitted to his skin. Even in his chaotic consciousness, Xio subconsciously didn't want Gu Lian to get hurt. The warm tongue licked the wound, like a puppy licking its owner's hand with its wet tongue.

  The licking sensation is hard to ignore.

  Gu Lian's eyes darkened and he asked in a low voice, "Are you awake?"

  "Yes. I'm sorry, I bit you..." Xio nodded as she gradually woke up, her throat hoarse.

  "Please punish me."

The first thing the insect does when he wakes up is to ask for punishment.

  Gu Lian propped up his body, not paying attention to the bleeding wound. Xio, on the other hand, hurriedly reached out to help him hold the wound on his neck. His face was still pale, but Quinn could no longer care about herself.

  He was worried that Gu Lian's wound would be infected, so he said, "Go and clean it. It's best to disinfect it."

  Do you really think you are a dog?

  "Are you afraid after biting it?" Gu Lian glanced at the panicked insect and asked, "Why do you dare to dirty me?"

  The familiar words echoed in Xio's ears. When he was taken to the hospital, the sentences that came out of his mouth made Xio ashamed.

  His face turned red and he suddenly thought of something.

  Instantly, he became panicked again. He grasped Gu Lian's clothes helplessly and asked, "Master, where are our eggs?"

  Their eyes met, and they were both silent.

  The forgotten egg was turning its back to the admiral with its round egg body, closing in on itself facing the wall. The dark golden female lines flashed to express its grievances and protests. The admiral poked the round egg, but the egg ignored him. Just when he reached out again, the door to the ward opened.

  The cold face of the SS-class male appeared before his eyes.

  Throwing out the sentence, "Come in."

  Before the admiral could figure out whether the male was talking to him or the egg, the egg had already rolled in. Although the little guy without an insect was very excited to roll around, in the eyes of the general, the round, crawling and rolling egg body looked very sad.

  He walked to Dan and smiled, "Wouldn't it be better to let your Uncle Nolin carry you in?"

  The egg stopped and rolled to the admiral's feet.

  Then, under the admiral's caring gaze, he jumped up and hit the admiral's feet with great momentum. One hit was not enough, so it jumped up and hit it again, and then continued to roll towards its male and female parents with satisfaction.

  The admiral, who was unprepared and was hit by the pain, burst into laughter.

  Sure enough, it was the egg of that male worm, with such a domineering style. No, just be careful. Didn't the little guy just resent him for forcibly taking it out just now?

  Egg has rolled to Gu Lian's feet, stretching out its spiritual tentacles for a hug.

  Gu Lian glanced at the dirty egg and moved his feet calmly. Dan followed, Gu Lian moved his feet. If he takes a step, the egg will follow.

  Looking at Gu Lian who kept walking around, Xiu, who was lying on the hospital bed, wondered, "Master? Where are our eggs...?"

  Dan Dan, who was feeling aggrieved, jumped up excitedly the moment he heard Xio's voice and rushed towards Xio. It's too strong

  , as if to kill insects. Before it could have a sweet meeting with its female father, a big hand stopped it and held it.

  It's the taste of a male father.

  The egg rubbed obediently, its mental tentacles rubbed against it, and its body also rubbed back and forth. Gu Lian looked at his dirty hands, his temples beating faintly. This time, Xiu not only saw Dan, but also Gu Lian's somewhat ugly expression.

  Don't alpha males like their eggs?

  Xio couldn't help but clenched the sheets tightly, "Hero, Dan... are you okay?"

  "Lively and jumping, full of energy." The nursery was destroyed.

  Xiu glanced at Gu Lian's expression, "That's good..."

  But why didn't the hero let him have contact with the egg?

  Under Xiu's suspicious eyes, Gu Lian pulled out the cleaning paper on the bed table. After carefully wiping the egg clean, he placed the egg on Xio's bed. The egg rolled comfortably, rolled to Xio's hand and rubbed it obediently.

  This is his egg.

  Xio carefully picked up the egg with dark golden female markings in front of him and looked at it carefully. Contrary to expectations, the eggs are not male but female. But Xio didn't care, as long as it was his eggs, he and the hero's eggs, he liked them all.

  Feeling the tender love, Dan rubbed Xio's face affectionately. Xio smiled and lowered his head, his lips lightly pressing on the tip of the egg. For a moment, the round egg shook and then stopped moving.

  Xio was confused and became panicked and uneasy when the egg suddenly stopped moving. He looked at Gu Lian and asked for help, "Master, what's wrong with the egg?"

  Gu Lian looked at the small twisted tentacles that were curled up into a ball, "..."

  After a while, Gu Lian said, "I'm embarrassed."

  As if to confirm Gu Lian's words, the small antennae of the egg twisted in a wider arc. The military woman on the hospital bed looked at him confused and at a loss, Gu Lian slightly curled her lower lip.

  He said calmly, "This is something I have inherited."

  The tips of Hugh's ears turned red.

  "Lieutenant General Via?"

  The admiral caught a glimpse of an insect shadow outside the door and was slightly surprised.

  The insect shadow walked in, and its appearance was exposed to the eyes of the insects. She was a tall military female with neat shoulder-length reddish-brown hair, and her cold brown eyes swept over her. Greet the Admiral politely but distantly, "Hello, Admiral Nolin."

  "I'm here to visit my new colleagues." He was referring to Xio.

  The admiral nodded, and after the two insects said hello, they walked into the ward together. Xio was a little surprised when she saw Via. He knew Via, a general who was stationed on an important resource star all year round. But because of the different jurisdictions, Via

  Not often returning to the main star, Xio rarely saw him. Therefore, the relationship between them cannot be said to be good or bad.

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian, we met yesterday." Brown eyes passed over Gu Lian and looked at Xiu, "Lieutenant General Xiu, long time no see."

  Xio hugged the egg and said hello politely, "Long time no see, Lieutenant General Via. Have you been transferred back to the main star?"

  "I was urgently transferred back the day before yesterday. Following His Majesty's order, I took over the Fourth Army to protect the security of the empire." Via's tone was straight and cold, and everything he said was routine.

  "Lieutenant General Xiu, we will be our colleagues from now on." After he finished speaking, his eyes naturally fell on the egg in Xiu's arms.

  The dark golden female lines flicker, and a faint energy fills the air.

  A subtle light flashed in the brown eyes, and Via came closer, "Is this your egg? It's so cute."

  "Lieutenant General Xio, can you let me hold your balls?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.4K 687 63
Please, no voting! Summary: 《被渣受渣了的男人[快穿]》作者:昨日再来【完结+番外】 As a member of the A123 space , Qin Yu runs around in various small worlds on a daily basis...
127 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
57.7K 1.4K 21
time•less/ˈtīmləs/ adjective not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion. "Nothing was ever constant in her life due to her supernatura...
90 12 12
In a world where technology and human emotion intertwine, three individuals-Emma, Ethan, and Zoe-embark on a remarkable journey to unravel the myster...