The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 98

1.9K 46 3
By MafiaAngel8394

Alex came in alone and when he walked in the living room he looked around for something then when he saw me he walked over.

He picked me up from the place I was sitting and he sat down on the couch with me in his arms. "Jason's not mad at me is he?" I asked Alex.

"Of course not, love. He told me he's glad someone finally got rid of his psycho ass." Alex said making me nod my head then rest my head on his chest.

"Blossom, can you be honest with us?" Donna asked making me furrow my eyebrows and nod my head. "Do you feel relieved after killing him?" She asked again making me nod my head again.

"He was toxic for you anyways, blossom." Mike said then Alex kissed my head.

"Love, how would you and Harvey like to come to the house tomorrow to meet our cousin Drake?" He asked changing the subject making me nod my head.

"Blossom, we hate to be a bother but Harvey drove us here and we really do need to get back to the office." Donna said.

"I'll take you two home. I have his car." I said making the two of them nod their heads.

"I'll come with." Alex said and the four of us stood up then headed to the garage.

We entered the garage and walked to Harvey's car, got in. I started the engine and pushed the button to the garage.

Once it opened there stood Alessandro and Lorenzo with their arms crossed. "Oh boy." Alex said making me laugh.

They walked over to the driver side window and knocked on it making me push the button to roll it down. "And where do you think you're going?" Lorenzo asked.

"To go do some drugs wanna come?" I said sarcastically making Alex chuckle from the passenger seat.

"Very funny, amore. Now where are you two going?" Lorenzo asked making Alex point behind us at Mike and Donna.

"Taking them back to the office." I said making them shake their heads then chuckle.

"Could have just said that to began with missy, but be safe." Alessandro said, and they walked out of the garage.

Once they turned the corner I pushed the button for the gates and then drove out of the garage towards the gates.

I made a right at the end of our road and drove towards the office. I felt my phone ding in my pocket making me reach behind and pull my phone out then handed it to Alex.

"Who messaged?" I asked.

"It was a group text message but it was Emiliano, He said he has to stay at the hospital and needs someone to get Harvey." Alex said.

My phone dinged again making Alex look at it.

"Alessandro told him you'll get Harvey." Alex said making me nod my head.

I pulled out front of the office and looked at the two in the back through the mirror. "Can you two let Jessica know that Harvey won't be in tomorrow?" I asked and they nodded their heads.

"Yes we can and welcome back Blossom." Donna said making me smile at the two.

Donna and Mike both exited the car, I drove off and headed to the hospital to pick Harvey up.

After picking Harvey up from the hospital I drove back to the mansion. I pulled down our road and pulled up to the gates, they opened causing me to drive through them then drive into the garage.

I parked the car back in my spot then Alex and I got out of the car, I helped Harvey out of the backseat. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist then helped him into the house.

We walked to the living room and eyes were immediately on us. "How do you feel man?" Lorenzo asked Harvey.

"I feel okay. I'm just glad she found me before something else happened." Harvey said.

"We are too, here princess let's sit him down." My dad said and came over then help support Harvey.

We walked him over to the couch and carefully sat him down beside Alessandro. "What happened when you went outside?" Dante asked Harvey.

"I didn't know it was Nick who knocked me out. All I remember was going outside because someone was making me laugh so hard and I felt something hard hit my head then I don't remember anything else." Harvey said making Alessandro pat his shoulder.

"He's gone now, so we can all finally have a normal life." Alessandro said, Harvey nodded his head.

"Can I have an ice pack for my head?" Harvey asked and I walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed an ice pack and a water then walked back to the living room. When I walked in, I handed Harvey the ice pack along with the water bottle then sat down beside Lorenzo.

"Thank you blossom, I'm serious. If it wasn't for you I could have probably been killed." Harvey said making me smile softly at him.

"Princess how did you even know he was in danger?" Dad asked me.

"I had a bad feeling in my stomach when he didn't come back after some time." I said making Lorenzo kiss the side of my head.

"Are we sure she's not a guardian angel?" Matteo said making me chuckle lightly.

"No she more devil than angel." Lorenzo said making me glare at him. "See point proven." He added making me pinch his nipple then twist it.

"Ouch, that hurt." He said holding the place I twisted.

"Oops." I said making him look at Dante then back to me.

"I swear to god if both of you start tickling me." I said looking between the two of them.

"Who said anything about tickling you?" Lorenzo said making me widen my eyes then take off running away from the living room.

I ran upstairs to Alessandro's room and hid under his bed behind a box. "I know she ran up here, goddamn she's way too fast." I heard Lorenzo's voice coming up the stairs.

"Let's check her room." I heard Dante's voice making me laugh.

I crawled out from under the bed then walked into Alessandro's closet and climbed into the vents, crawled to the vent in the living room.

"Do you think they caught her?" I heard Matteo ask.

"No, they're not even going to find her because she's in the vents." Luca said making me confused on how he knew where I was.

"How do you know where she is?" Domenico asked.

"I'm her twin and to be exact she's in that vent." Luca said and I heard footsteps.

"Dove." I heard Alessandro whisper from below the vent.

I crawled closer to the vent exit and saw Alessandro with Luca. "Sup." I said making the two chuckle.

"Come down." Alessandro said holding his arms up and I pushed the vent door making it fall to the floor then I pushed my upper body out first.

"Okay, how the heck are we going to get you down?" Luca asked making me laugh.

"Back up." I said and they did exactly that then I let myself go, did a flip and landed it.

"That works." Matteo said and we heard my name being called in the distance.

"Go to the dining room and take Harvey since dinner is done." Dad said and I walked over to Harvey, helped him up from the couch.

We walked into the dining room and I pulled the chair out beside Domenico's seat, supported him while he sat down.

Once he was seated I sat down in my seat then everyone else entered into the dining room and when Lorenzo saw me he glared at me, sat down in his seat.

Then Dante walked in and did the same thing then sat down in the his seat. "Where were you?" Dante asked making me smile.

"I can't tell you that." I said making him furrow his eye brows.

"Why not?" Lorenzo asked.

"Because it's a secret." I said making them groan and everyone laughed. "Listen one day you'll find out or you won't just got to wait and find out." I added and they glared at me.

"You're evil you know that." Lorenzo said making me nod my head with a big smile.

Dad and Alessandro were watching with amusement while everyone else was laughing. The chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands then they placed them down and walked out.

"This isn't over little sis." Dante said making me chuckle.

"Yes it is." I smirked making them look at dad who did the same.

"Why are you two looking at us like that?" Dante asked.

"If you two continue this then I will have no choice but to join in what ever revenge she has for you two." Dad said making the two pick up their forks and start eating.

~

After eating Harvey and I went up to bedroom, I let him use my bathroom to change in while I changed in my closet.

I walked out of my closet to see him leaning against the doorway holding his stomach. I rushed over and supported him then walked over to my bed where I helped him lay down.

Kai and Remus curled up against him immediately which brought a smile to his face. I laid on the other side of the bed and covered up then turned off the lights.

"Good night Blossom." Harvey said.

"Good night Harv." I said, closed my eyes then sleep consumed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 11.4K 63
A man claimed by the devil. A woman claimed by no one. Until him. Santo Romano is a monster. His family relies on him to torture and kill. It's his...
81.1K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
14.9K 354 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
77.8K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...