🙖 SAGE 🙐

By sugarcookiewriter

Sage is an assasin. She is a prisoner. She hates the man who put her in this position. She allowed herself to... More

Foreword
Prelude-ish
~'1'~
~'2'~
~'3'~
~'4'~
~'5'~
~'6'~
~'7'~
~'8'~
~'9'~
~'10'~

⚠️Please Read⚠️

14 5 0
By sugarcookiewriter

Hello everybody :)

I'm writing this because I won't update this book for a long time, the reason being I'm actually writing it on google docs as a rough draft. I want to perfect it before everyone reads it. 

But I think some of you like seeing flaws in the book, just to show that the author (me) is growing in a way. 

If you would want to see the rough draft, to see me write it here, please let me know in the comments below. I can edit the book after I finish writing it here in rough draft. 

I appreciate your support, and I love you all. Mwah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
296 25 6
"You're mine now, wherever you run I will always find you and you can never hide dear". He says while leaning to my ear and breathing his hot breath...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
160K 7.4K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...