Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow

✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal

3.1K 182 12
By Ehanda_real

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

A day has passed since the incident. While Tenya, Shoto, and I were released, Izuku's injuries were more severe than originally thought.

He had to stay in the hospital a little while longer.

The official cover from the police department went well with seven pros and three students having found the Hero Killer. Endeavor did take credit for the defeat, but I was relieved it was all over.

Saying goodbye to Izuku was simple enough. I offered him a hug and wished him a quick recovery, meanwhile Shoto was excited to see how Endeavor would react to having to take credit for something he didn't do.

Looking out of the train's window I chuckled thinking about Katsuki's internship. I knew Ochaco's would be going well alongside Kirishima and Tetsutetsu's internship. Meanwhile Momo and Kendo would be disappointed. Jiro would help with a hostage situation. Then there was Tsu, she was the one I was most worried about. Though there wasn't much I could do to help her, I knew she'd be fine.

Arriving back at Endeavor's agency I was met by a familiar face. I was quickly enveloped by a tight hug.

"Songbird! You just can't help but get into trouble, huh?" Hawks asked.

"Hawks?!" I cried in shock.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

"The one and only," Hawks said.

"Put me down. This is embarrassing," I muttered.

Hawks pouted as he looked down at me.

"You're embarrassed of me?" he asked.

"I still like you, but you act like an excited puppy a lot of times. Not to mention people are looking! I already have to deal with angry fangirls because you teased me when we went out for ice cream!" I hissed.

"Hawks! Put down my intern!" Endeavor yelled as he came outside.

"Come on Endeavor," Hawks pouted.

I managed to weasel my way out of Hawks' grip and I ran over to Shoto.

"(L/N), Todoroki," a familiar voice called.

We turned our heads and I spotted Tokoyami huffing as he ran up to us. He panted to catch his breath as he reached us.

"Tokoyami, are you alright?" I asked.

"You look exhausted," Shoto said.

"I can't keep up," he huffed.

Once he caught his breath he stood up facing us.

"Hawks heard about the attack on Hosu and rushed over here. He wouldn't say anything and just started flying over here after taking the train," Tokoyami sighed.

"Aside from that, how has your internship been?" I asked him, trying to steer the conversation.

"It's...interesting. Hawks is too fast though, I spend a lot of time with his sidekicks," Tokoyami said.

"Shoto!" Endeavor called loudly.

We all looked over and saw him wave for us to enter the agency.

"Just Todoroki?" Tokoyami asked.

"No, he means all of us. He just doesn't like me," I sighed.

"Then why would he invite you for an internship?" Tokoyami asked as we started to walk inside.

"No clue. Probably because I beat Shoto," I shrugged.

"I expected you to go to Hawks' Agency with Tokoyami," Shoto said from my left.

"Yeah, Hawks was my second choice, but...I felt as if he'd baby me a bit," I hummed.

"Well he did recommend you to UA, right?" Shoto asked.

"Maybe. He's the best choice, I mean I don't know who else would recommend me. Endeavor did you and I don't really know other heroes," I replied.

"You should ask," Tokoyami said.

"Maybe I will," I replied.

Training was brutal with both Endeavor and Hawks ganging up on us. By the time night arrived I was sore and exhausted. Hawks was walking me back to my room, before heading back to his agency with Tokoyami. So exhausted that I completely forgot to ask Hawks about the recommendation exams. The rest of the internships were just as difficult and tiring even after Hawks left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally internships ended and we bid our respectful goodbyes in front of Endeavor's Agency. The train ride back was relaxing just like the ride to the agency. I stayed at Shoto's place, which excited Fuyumi and Natsuo.

Finally when we got back to school I entered the school with Shoto and began walking to class, exhausted. Apparently Endeavor decided to come back to his house and give us one more day of training...both of us.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Shoto asked.

His eyes were soft as he stared at me with worry. I smiled and I reached out and held his hand to calm him down.

"I'm fine. The burns aren't bad," I replied.

"And what about the other injuries?" Shoto asked, referring to Stain.

"Those have mostly healed," I replied.

As soon as we entered the classroom I turned my head to greet my classmates when I heard loud laughing from Kirishima and Sero laughing.

"What are you two laugh-?" I began.

My eyes then trailed to a certain blond haired boy. My brows furrowed in confusion before the head whipped around and I saw red eyes. I quickly covered my mouth to prevent myself from laughing too hard. Even Shoto's eyes brightened in amusement.

"Shut up, Glitter Bomb!" Katsuki yelled.

I quickly pulled out my phone and took a picture. This made Katsuki go feral.

"Delete that!" Katsuki yelled.

"Never!" I yelled.

I quickly held my phone away from Katsuki as he tried to reach for it. Though his height was a disadvantage for me.

"Kirishima!" I called, throwing him the phone.

"I'm sending it to myself!" Kirishima yelled, catching the phone.

"Me too!" Sero called.

Katsuki, trying to move past me to get to Kirishima, tripped due to my struggle to protect the two. He caused us to trip and I yelped.

"(Y/N)!" Shoto called worriedly.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the impact, when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and a hand rest behind my head. We landed with a thud, but I felt no pain. I opened my eyes to see Katsuki pushing up from the ground after gently placing my head down.

"Be careful, idiot," Katsuki huffed.

I laughed as I looked up, his hair still flat from Best Jeanist's styling. Katsuki rolled his eyes, but I could see a slight blush from embarrassment.

"Here, pomeranian, let me fix your hair. It looks better when it's spiky anyway," I replied.

I reached out and began messing with his hair, turning it to normal. Once done I smiled with pride for my accomplishment.

"There, better?" I asked.

Katsuki hummed before giving a small 'thank you', his cheeks flushed as he pouted and looked away. The door then opened and I looked above me to see Tenya and Izuku walking in.

"Hey you two!" I smiled.

"(Y/N)! You shouldn't be on the ground, what happened?!" Tenya asked.

Katsuki got off of me as Izuku quickly helped me up.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt right?! You got it the worst, so you need to be careful!" Izuku cried.

"Izuku hush!" I hissed.

"Right, right, sorry," he muttered.

"I'm alright you two. Was just having fun teasing Katsuki is all," I replied.

Luckily everyone was pretty distracted with their own conversations to see what all just happened. Which was surprising since two people just fell. Kirishima and Sero were still laughing over my phone with Katsuki's picture, which Katsuki quickly moved to.

Tenya, Izuku, Shoto, and I then moved to the back of the class, to Shoto and my seats. Shoto took off his jacket, being a bit too warm, and rested it over the back of his chair. We began talking amongst each other, asking how everyone's recovery went and how the rest of internships went.

"Now if you want to talk about the ones who really changed. It was those four," Kaminari said, facing us.

"Oh yeah, the Hero Killer," Sero replied.

"I'm glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously," Kirishima said.

"I worried about you too," Momo said, turning to us.

"You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys," Sato said.

"So cool! Just what I'd expect from the number two hero," Toru replied.

"Yeah, that's right. He saved us," Shoto said, albeit forcefully.

"We're very lucky to be alive," Tenya agreed.

Despite his words I could tell he, and the others, were focusing on my survival...judging by how they all turned to me. I looked away in false naivety.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone's been saying how he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep would've been there when they attacked the USJ?" Mashirao asked.

"He's scary, yeah, but did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the internet," Kaminari said.

"I didn't know there was a video of him," Mashirao replied.

"Yeah. Stain's a pretty evil villain, but like super tenacious. He's almost kind of cool don't you think?" Kaminari asked.

"Kaminari!" Izuku cried.

Kaminari looked over confused before noticing Tenya and realizing his mistake.

"Oh, dude," Kaminari said, covering his mouth in apology.

"No it's okay, you're fine. It is true that he's quite a tenacious villain, I understand why people might think he was cool, but instead of helping the world his beliefs led him to cold blooded murder. No matter his motives, killing cannot be condoned. To keep anyone else from suffering like me, well, I promise I will strive to be the perfect hero," Tenya said, energy suddenly picking up.

"Yeah, let's do it," Izuku agreed.

"It's time for class to begin. Everyone please take your seats-!" Tenya said, beginning a rant.

I smiled up at him before looking down at my desk and placing a hand on my scarred shoulder.

"What're you thinking?" Izuku asked, leaning down.

"I don't think the Hero Killer was working with the League of Villains," I said quietly.

"How do you assume that?" Shoto asked.

"Stain is tenacious, but his goal is to reinvent heroism into what he believes it should be. Trying to recreate it into its "former glory". He believes All Might is the only true hero of this age. Shigaraki on the other hand..." I rambled quietly.

I stared down for a second, stopping my sentence. I shouldn't be saying things like this. It could expose my intimate knowledge of the villains in this world, which could lead people to assume things. I shook my head and smiled up at the two.

"I'm overthinking again, don't worry about it," I said.

"Midoriya, back to your seat!" Tenya yelled.

As the door opened I tried to shake off the remaining thoughts and focused on classes. Apparently Mr. Aizawa noticed my distracted mind as he called me to the hallway to talk while the class was doing some work.

"(L/N), is something going on?" he asked, his tired eyes boring into mine.

Yeah I just remembered how I died in my past life a couple days ago and now I just have to push it aside so I can focus on protecting my friends from villains I had connections with as a kid.

"No sir, just a bit...shaken," I replied.

Mr. Aizawa's eyes narrowed a bit before he hummed. He reached out and pet my head. I couldn't help but lean into his hand as I relaxed a bit.

"Do you need some time off? I've been told about the whole Hosu issue, and I can provide-" Mr. Aizawa began.

"No, I'm fine. I just...something doesn't sit right," I replied, looking down.

"Do you know what doesn't sit right?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Stain and the League of Villains, the news they're working together...it doesn't feel right. They just seem so...opposite," I sighed.

"I see. You don't have to worry about it kid, just focus on school, we'll take care of the rest," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"Right," I replied.

Mr. Aizawa hummed in approval before ruffling my hair and retreating his hand. He nodded for me to go back into class, and I started going into class when I paused.

"Mr. Aizawa, there's something else," I replied.

"What is it? It isn't another villain is it?" he asked with a sigh, though there was a small smirk on his lips.

Is he joking?

Is he making a joke with me?

Ahh! I'm weaseling my wait into his heart!

No girl, focus!

"Well, I'm not sure. There was this doctor who approached me after the attack. Doctor Daruma Ujiko was his name," I began.

"Is that strange? I'd think many doctors would know you through your mother," Mr. Aizawa replied.

"It's not really weird most of the time, but this guy felt...off. He said he was my mom's mentor, but I asked my mom and she said he was an associate of her actual mentor. She said he often acted strange and mentioned her quirk more than her course," I said.

I then got a bit uncomfortable. He wanted to know where I lived...which meant All For One probably wanted to know where I lived.

"So where do you live now? I should visit sometime," Garaki said.

Did Shigaraki really have that deep of an obsession? I knew I created a connection, especially showing him kindness when he wasn't used to it...but I expected him to forget.

Instead...

"No, that look...you do remember. They've just poisoned your mind," he laughed, but he looked angry.

"Hey, kid," Mr. Aizawa called, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"He...he wanted to know where I lived, sensei. Sir, I don't trust him. Ingenium said he'd look into him, but...I feel as if he's hiding something," I said.

"Do you know where he works?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"I'm glad I came over to help my friend. Usually at Jaku Hospital, but it seems luck is on my side," Garaki said.

"Jaku Hospital, at least that's what he said," I replied.

"Alright, we'll look into it, problem child. Now go back to class," he nodded.

"Okay," I said.

I grabbed the door handle and turned back to Mr. Aizawa with a smile.

"Thank you for taking my concerns seriously," I smiled.

"Always," Mr. Aizawa nodded.

I entered the class a lot more comforted than before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa: *Sees favorite student struggling*

...

Aizawa: *Pulls (Y/N) aside* What's wrong problem child? Do I have to kill someone?

(Y/N): There's this doctor-

Aizawa: Got it...target acquired.

It is a bit shorter compared to some of the chapters I've just posted, but I felt that going into All Might's race training would make it far too long.

So...sorry about that.

Remember my story is INSPIRED by Summerblack's Changing History. So please keep that in mind.

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 20 5
your name is y/n aizawa and you're 15 years old, your uncle is shota aizawa and you have 3 siblings, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff (diseased) and L...
38.8K 2.1K 46
Mikaela was a normal girl who was slowly growing out of her anime phase. She barely watched anime but every now and then she would still pick up a ma...
308K 9.4K 95
*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, kno...
31.5K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...