Back With The Walter Boys - s...

By klaudwritesss

If there was a season two of the series my life with the walter boys... Jackie had to leave the complicated w... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter nine
chapter ten
quick message!

chapter eight

566 6 1
By klaudwritesss

cole's perspective

As usual, the punishment for doing something wrong was chores. I was used to weeding, washing the car, cleaning anything that mom or dad couldn't. Sometimes i wondered if they were glad us kids got into trouble — that way they were free from work at home.

I was just carrying my bucket across the field when a glimpse of alex and jackie caught my attention. I guess they were now on speaking terms. I never got why Jackie liked Alex. She was obviously his rebound and he was still annoyed about paige. To be honest i kind of felt angry at him for using Jackie. Well to me it seemed as if he used her.

I looked down at the chore list in my hand and when i rose my head i saw jackie and alex kissing. My jaw clenched at the sight. Was i angry or just, upset?

Thoughts spiralled my head. Jackie and alex? Did she just make up this whole 'i'm sorry' act? Were they now gonna be together? A part of me wished it never happened. He doesn't deserve her!

I sort of felt betrayed. All those things she said how she didn't want to hurt me and look. I'm hurt.

That's when i decided she didn't deserve to be friends with me. I just had enough! She can have alex, i didn't care.  I went through pain too much.

Jackie howard was no longer going to take over my life.

For the rest of the afternoon up till dinner, i avoided contact with jackie. Every moment i saw her, i'd change direction. When i heard her voice, i escaped. I was not going to put myself through it again. She wasn't worth it.

~*~

Before dinner, there i saw her cleaning the table. There was no getting out of this one. I mumbled some words towards her giving her the sign i was annoyed. I hoped i got into her head and now she realised i saw them kiss.

All through dinner, i couldn't concentrate. Why did she have to come here again? My emotions turned to rage and i couldn't help but grip my knife and fork tightly while eating. It was either that or let it all out.

As soon as my plate was clear, i saw my opportunity to run. I wasn't going to do anymore chores. I wasn't in the mood.

I jogged upstairs thinking maybe i could do some homework. But Jackie was in my head. Why was she in my head!

Sitting at my desk i turned to a new assignment. Just as i began writing a history essay, i heard a knock. I'd completely forgotten about jackie until that very moment. Until i opened the door to reveal her. All this time i was thinking about how annoyed i was at her and there she was. Right infront of me.

"Hey cole can we talk?" she had this innocent look in her eyes but i wasn't falling for it.
"No." i tried to shut the door but her hand stopped me.
"Please. You need to know-"
"Jackie no." this time i managed to close the door. I wanted to be free from jackie.

"Cole, you don't have to look at me just please let me explain." She spoke to me even standing behind the door. I didn't reply hoping she would go away.
"Well i know your in there so just listen, alex came on to me, i didn't want to kiss him, i wouldn't do that. I wouldn't stir things up. Just please don't suddenly ghost me and just be annoyed again. I know we weren't really friends before but i thought,
i-i-"

I reluctantly opened the door,
"You thought what. We were on good terms. Well i don't remember telling you i was happy with you coming back. Quite frankly i wish you just went away again. It was so much easier!"

Did i feel guilty? Yes. I guess i was just so overwhelmed.

The next morning i didn't even want to get out of bed. I knew i would be facing her again. And my chore list still waited for me. Even worse, no doubt i was probably in trouble again for something i didn't do.

That's when i chose to go. Anywhere but here. I needed to avoid everyone so i went. I went somewhere where my thoughts were at peace.

an:
sorry it took quite a while to update, i decided to change things up abit so we got a cole's perspective. I will try update as much as possible! But thank you for a lot of reads 🫶🏻

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
503K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...