Lily- A story of rebirth

By JanaMontes

After constant harassment on social media for months, Becky is on the verge of a breakdown and tells Freen sh... More

The end
Ruined plans
A new chapter
On the way
Changes
Lowkey life
What the hell!
A lily between a rose and a tulip
Round two
Bonding
Old habits die hard
Closer
Proposal
Back to the roots
Round three
A house, the dogs and...
Addicted
Freenbecky
Faen Service
Never poke a sleeping dragon
Full circle
The orange and blue theory
The way the cookie crumbles
Double shot
Connection
Phi Lily
Hurricane
How about the tulip?
The answer

Round 1

404 14 2
By JanaMontes

Freen taught her daughter English and Thai at home, apart from drawing, painting and much more.

However, the Thai enrolled her child in a nursery school at the age of 3 because she wanted Lily to have a social circle.

The brunette suffered to let her kid leave home because they were attached to the hips.

Despite the struggle, the artist loved watching her little one speaking with enthusiasm about her exciting mornings.

They still kept a domestic routine in which either the mother, Maggie or Bob would pick the girl at school.

Freen spent her mornings at the store and flower shop and would usually help the Armstrongs to do groceries or take care of their garden in the afternoon twice a week.

The young woman kept her child under her eyes and Lily liked to play ball with her Great-grandad and run around with Fluffy.

The 3-year-old also enjoyed watching Maggie cook.

The elders loved how talkative and tiny one could be most of the time.

The house was always filled with life just because of her personality, even though she also had a calmer side.

Freen rarely watched TV, which became the pattern in the house.

Most of the time, Lily would ask her mom to read her a fairytale or to come up with a new plot for her.

They also played several games together and chatted about anything.

The brunette’s favorite moments were when her baby would get all clingy and fall asleep in her arms or sit on her lap anywhere they were, just for the physical contact.

Lily was also extremely attached to her grandmas Nun and Rawee. And since the two women couldn’t fly to England more than 4 times a year, they were constantly in contact through video calls.

One of Freen’s biggest satisfactions was that her daughter had little to zero interest in technology.

The 3-year-old didn’t care about computers, smartphones and such things.

Sarocha never tried to manipulate her child. However, Lily had fun all day every day with old school toys and creative activities.

Bob, who used to be a carpenter when he was in his 20s, was practicing his skills by making things for the cute girl, like a horse swing.

When Lily turned 4, she asked to have swimming classes and Freen enrolled both of them at the club where she already practiced pilates.

After that, the brunette realized her child also needed more contact with the nature and started taking her to the beach and the mountains once a month.

In September, the tiny one joined a kindergarten group with 10 other children and she went back home with her eyes filled with sparkles.

The 31-year-old laughed and confessed to Maggie she was slightly jealous of her child.

Lily developed an adoration for her school teacher and that was the first time the actress had to share the girl’s affection with someone outside their circle.

The elder giggled and said she never stopped being jealous of her son.

Tearing up, the dark-haired female thanked the old lady for listening and keeping things real.

Mrs. Armstrong kissed the actress’ forehead and declared:

__ You and Lily brought vitality to my husband and I. Your presence re-signified our lives. Of course, we understand Robin needed to follow his own path. And we’re glad Raween helped him build an empire and a sweet family. But we are old and loneliness doesn’t listen to rationality.

__ Oh, Grandma... Now I wanna cry harder.__ Freen laughed while wiping her tears.

__ Don’t be such a baby. And don’t feel trapped in this city. When the time comes, you two must fly high, too. __ The white-haired woman slapped the Thai actress’ knee gently and smiled.

Shaking her head, the 31-year-old replied:

__ Let’s talk about something pleasing. I think we should throw a small party for Lily’s 5th birthday. She can understand things better now. And enjoy them.

__ It will be superb! I’m sure the tiny one will love it. Count me in.

__ x __

Bob talked to some of his farmer friends and they all helped make Lily’s day something special.

The five-year-old loved animals. So she got super excited to see a mini cow, a pony and some other species in her yard.

Freen decorated the house and bought a cake with her child’s favorite theme: penguins.

Nun came and brought her mother, sister and two nieces.

The little girl invited her school friends and their parents joined too.

It was a lovely Saturday and everything was finished by 6pm.

Maggie invited the actress’ grandmother to stay in her house and everybody was pleasantly surprised because the British lady could keep a friendly chat with the Thai woman.

Mrs. Armstrong had been learning the language with the little girl during those years.

Freen took the chance to cuddle her mother while her daughter was playing with her cousins.

Later, she helped her child wash up and tucked her into bed.

__ Mummy, do I have a Dad?__ The adorable 5-year-old asked casually.

Taken aback, the adult sat in the bed and stared at her precious kid.

Although Freen knew that day would come, she understood that nobody is totally prepared to face the truth.

__ No, penguin. You don’t. Are you disappointed?

__ No, mummy. Just curious. Our family differs from my friends’. __ Lily commented, and the actress saw the younger version of Becky looking at her with those vivid shiny eyes and the cute heart-shaped mouth.

The 31-year-old asked:

__ Wanna know more about that topic?

__ Sure. __ The child smiled and patted the placed beside her.

The brunette lay there and rubbed her baby girl’s hair.

__ There are many styles of family in the world. Some kids are raised by mom and dad. Others just have a mom or a dad. It’s also common to see 2 moms or 2 dads. And when something difficult happens, the grandparents raise them. At the end of the day, we are lucky to have someone to give us love. Don’t you think?

Nodding, Lily commented:

__ I agree, mummy. My friend Oscar is adopted, and he is happy. His mummy is lovely.

Freen smiled and exhaled while considering what to say next.

__ Some mothers get a special seed and put in their bellies. Then, 9 months later, their babies are born. These seeds can have their DNA or come from someone else. Other mothers look for their children in houses where the kids need someone. Most of the time, they lost their biological family. Do you think a child is more loved if they share the DNA with their parents?

Lily shook her head and frowned:

__ Of course not, mummy. I don’t share DNA with Fluffy or with my teacher. And I love them very much.

Emotional, the brunette kisses her daughter and wet her lips.

__ That’s right, baby. Love is love. You and I don’t have the same DNA either. But I dreamed of having you just the way you are; with this cute nose, mouth and eyes. Everything about you is special to me way before you were born. Understand that?

The 5-year-old wiped her mother’s tears and kissed her cheek.

__ I do, mummy. It’s ok. You will always be my pretty, cute, smart and funny mummy. I love you.

__ I love you too, sweetie. __ Freen’s voice cracked.

They hugged and Lilly came up with a story this time.

The 31-year-old beamed and filled her child with kisses.

After that, the adult sang a song and her daughter fell asleep in her arms.

Rawee called in the morning and apologized for not doing it the previous day.

The middle-aged woman explained that Becky was home and it was difficult to escape from her presence.

They chatted briefly, and then the brunette passed the phone to her kid.

Later, Lily spent time with Nun and the rest of the family.

The child enjoyed having more people to give and receive affection from.

__ x __

Rawee took the chance her daughter was packing the luggage and called Freen.

The dark-haired female didn’t expect that call and asked if everything was ok with the Armstrong family.

__ Listen, darling. I don’t have much time. Becca found out about Lily. She wants to speak to you. We are going to England tonight.

__ Oh God, Mom! How did she...

Mrs. Armstrong interrupted her dear friend:

__ Sorry, honey. It’s hard to explain now. Just calm down and be ready to face her. Seen you tomorrow. Love you. Bye-bye.

Becky’s mother left the Thai actress hanging and Freen didn’t know how to react.

When she told Maggie and Bob the news, the couple exchanged a concerned look.

They suggested she let Lily with them and talked to Becky at her place.

The dark-haired woman could barely hear what they were saying.

Her head and heart were struggling to stay cool.

Freen was on the verge of a breakdown because she was afraid of meeting the most important person in her life apart from her daughter.

The last time she saw Becky was on her graduation, 5 years before.

Meanwhile, the international star had problems to embark to England because some crazy fans stopped the airport.

In a bad mood, the 27-year-old called her manager and told her to contact the police.

Rawee understood her daughter was in a terrible mood and feared things might escalate for the worst.

Not satisfied, the brown-haired female asked a security-guard to follow her, and she threatened a Chinese paparazzi and two of her toxic fans who were shooting videos and taking pictures.

Usually, Becky’s team would use the same tactic her mother had.

All her flights were booked under fake names and others to different locations.

This time, it was common knowledge she would shoot some scenes for her new movie in London soon. So the crazy fans had some paparazzi camping in Bangkok airport just in case.

Mrs. Armstrong dragged her daughter to the first class waiting area and scolded her for interacting with those problematic people.

Instead of responding, the 27-year-old sat on a corner and checked her phone.

Nam posted a video 5 minutes before and the Thai-British felt tempted to send her friend a horrible message.

Although her heart was heavy and her brain poisoned, Becky controlled the negativity and listened to music.

Mother and daughter were lucky to get tickets in a direct flight from Bangkok to London.

It would take them 12 hours and a half but they still needed to wait for 1 hour to depart.

__ x __

Becky and Rawee arrived in Guildford, Surrey around 1 pm.

The 27-year-old stared at her mother with a puzzled expression.

But then, her brain connected the dots, and she asked:

__ So that’s why you were all so weird when we spent Christmas here, huh? Amazing...

Mrs. Armstrong was clearly feeling bad about the whole situation.

However, she believed her daughter needed to set things straight with her former co-star first.

The duo took a taxi and reached The Armstrongs’ place in 20 minutes.

Maggie saw them and came outside with a look of concern.

__ Welcome, darlings. I hope you both had an enjoyable trip.

Rawee exchanged a heavy look with her mother-in-law.

Becky hugged her grandmother but didn’t smile.

__ You all lied to me. But we’ll talk later. Where is she? Where is Freen?

Exhaling, the elder responded:

__ Her house is near. Let me take you there. You should stay, Rawee.

__ Alright, mom. __ The middle-aged woman murmured.

While following the old lady, Becky felt her heart jumping on her chest.

The stunning brown-haired female shook her head in disbelief when she realized Freen lived 5 minutes away from her grandparents.

Grandma Maggie opened a short wooden gate, and the actress saw a garden filled with roses and lilies.

“Why isn’t there any tulips? Weird...”

Freen showed up at the porch and time stopped.

Becky stared at the most handsome and gorgeous woman she had ever met and thought she might faint.

__ Thank you, Grandma. __ The 31-year-old spoke in a perfect English.

“She sounds so British. And sexy.” __The famous actress mentally said.

__ I’ll give you girls some privacy. __ The 78-year-old murmured and turned around.

Changing to Thai, the attractive female invited:

__ Come inside, please.

Becky sighed and snapped out of that spell before marching toward the threshold.

__ Would you like a cup of...

__ Cut the crap! What’s the matter with you? How could you lie to me for so long? Were you planning to tell me someday? __The 27-year-old shouted.

Frowning with an expression of pain, the taller one responded:

__ I didn’t lie. I may have omitted. But you probably don’t care about the difference. And no, telling you was not part of the plan.

__ Why not? __ Becky sounded hurt.

Brushing her hair with her hand in her most famous gesture, the older one walked around the room.

__ You told me I was the reason for your suffering. And asked me to leave your life.

__ And you did it without looking back. Never tried to change my mind.__ There was sarcasm in the actress’ voice.

Upset, the dark-haired woman changed to English without noticing:

__ What should I do? Force you to keep your word just to hurt you more? Is that what you wanted? Would you force me to stay if the situation was the other way around?

__ I DON’T KNOW! BUT I EXPECTED YOU TO DO SOMETHING. I...thought you would fight for us. Instead, you decided to use my eggs to have a child with someone else. __ The 27-year-old almost burst into tears.

Freen glared at the alluring female but kept her voice at a polite level:

__ You sound just like your toxic fans, vomiting bs you took from your ass. There is no one else! Lily is mine.

Raising her eyebrow, the shorter female declared:

__ Not just yours. She is mine too!

Frustrated, the Thai artist sat on the couch and murmured:

__ What do you want, Becky? I remember your life plans. By the age of 30, you wanted to have a successful international career in the cinema, with lots of movies and awards. Good job! You did all that before you were 27. You also graduated, worked as a lawyer, and did music. Nowhere in that list, you wrote anything about kids.

__ So what? You gave birth to my child and raised her among my family members. She has the right to know the truth. And I should be part of her life now.__ Becky crossed her arms, stubborn all the way.

Freen glanced at her former co-star for a while. And then, said:

__ My daughter knows all about her origin. Except who the eggs’ donor is. Lily is a happy child. She is fine with the situation. And you don’t have any obligation regarding her.

The 27-year-old wrinkled her nose and gritted her teeth:

__ I didn’t give you the eggs. Neither did I agree with this conception. But now you want to deny me my rights. Funny!

Freen stood up and shook her head.

__ Would you harass Nam to be her child’s mother if she had done the fertilization?

__ Of course not! I gave her the eggs. It would be only hers. And I’m not harassing you!__ The Thai-Britsh was mixing both languages, too.

The older female had a sad smile on her face.

__ So the problem is... me. Why do you hate me so much? You blame me for that scandal, don’t you?

Becky softened her facial expression and her voice:

__ No! And no! But I’m pissed at the current situation. You had the obligation to ask permission to use the eggs.

The 31-year-old slowly nodded and spoke:

__ I’m sorry. I wish I could go back in time. You’re not wrong about that. But carrying Lily saved me from myself and all the bad thoughts I kept having. She was the only good thing that happened in my life.

__ I want to meet her.__ The brown-haired female declared firmly.

__ What for? You are a celebrity. Your career consumes your time. Lily is not a toy. She needs stability and peace.

They locked eyes and the determination and anger from both opened the gate for other emotions.

__ If you don’t collaborate, I’m taking you to court. __ Becky sounded like a merciless lawyer.

Freen’s face became fierce, and she responded:

__ Such a spoiled brat! You are healthy and young. The world is in your hands. But you want the simple path, huh? A well-raised child to be your cute trophy.

The shorter one stepped closer and growled:

__ I’m staying in England for a month. You better think carefully. I can get the best lawyers in the world. Be a good girl and let me spend time with the child.

__ Lily. Her name is Lily! And you’re not spending time with my daughter without supervision.

Becky showed a smug to her former co-star.

She was so filled with sarcasm that her voice went deeper:

__ The faster you accept she is OUR daughter, the easiest your life will be.

Freen rubbed her nose in a clear sign of anxiety.

__ Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, Lily is a gentle and sweet kid. She is not used to screams, arguments, and drama. Promise you’ll let me handle the situation. I’ll tell her about you.

Hearing the stunning brunette calling her like that again made Becky smile.

“These bloody butterflies should kill each other! Why does she still affect me that much?” __ The actress had an inner battle.

__ Freen Sarocha Chankimha. I wanna listen to the conversation just to be sure you’re gonna tell her the truth. It’s fine if I’m in a different room. As long as I can hear you.

The dark-haired one rolled her eyes and inhaled and exhaled.

__ It took me years to overcome my anxiety. Now you ruin my day in a second...

__ Well, it’s a talent. __ The Thai-British winked just to annoy the older one.

“Bec, you’ll always be the prettiest and cutest girl on this planet.” __ Sarocha pulled her pants and squeezed the fabric to calm her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.1K 19
Becky: I love you freen plzz I'm not asking much from u just asking to return the love is it why it's so difficult for u plzz just give me the reason...
126K 6.9K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...
674K 23.6K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
6.8K 430 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...